Poke-Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine helps her new master catch another Poke-slut.
2.2k words
4.57
16.9k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to say, to those who mentioned that in Ch. 01 that I switched between second and third person, I originally wrote Ch. 01 completely in second person, but then I didn't like it was so I went through and had to re-edit everything to be third person. Any of the second person parts in Ch. 01 I didn't notice, so sorry.

--------------------------------------------------

Elaine grinned as she stepped aboard the boat. She had spent the previous week on Chrono island, and it was finally time to leave. The boat she was getting on would take her to the Hoenn region. After some time there, she would either go to the Jhoto or Kanto region. Whichever Master Hypno wants, she thought. Elaine glanced around. Several other trainers where either getting off the boat and some were coming aboard. Elaine smiled and went to look for her room. Finding her number, 13, she unlocked the door and stepped inside, locking it behind her. Looking she saw a surprisingly nice bed, a small wardrobe and a small bathroom. She set her camping gear down next to the bed and then lounged on her bed for a moment. A loud horn sounded, signifying the boat about to leave. A few minutes later the boat leaves.

An hour later, Elaine heads to the main deck. After. She already payed for a meal ticket, so, after showing the ticket to the captain, she grabs a plate and serves herself some food. Not a very big eater, she serves herself a small bowl of curry, two poké puffs, and she grabs a bottle of water. Elaine sits down at one of the tables on the deck, a large pavilion covering the table. She takes a couple bites of curry and takes a nibble of on of the poké puffs when she notices a girl approach her table. Dark haired with tan skin, she's quite beautiful. "Mind if I sit here?" The girl asks.

Elaine smiles. "Not at all, go ahead."

"Thanks!" The girl responds, sitting down. "I'm Phoebe, by the way."

"Elaine."

Phoebe sits down. "Nice to meet you, Elaine!" She says cheerfully.

Elaine can't help but smile at the cheerful woman. "You too, Phoebe."

You both take several bites of food before Phoebe asks. "So, what's a girl like you doing at Chrono Island?"

Elaine grins. "Looking for Pokémon, I'm a trainer."

Phoebe claps her hands together. "Really?! That's cool! I'm a trainer too actually, although, that's not why I was at Chrono. We should duel some time!"

Elaine smiles. "Sure, that'd be fun!" Inwardly, she thinks, 'Perfect, I can get her all by herself."

Phoebe smiles and pops a poké puff into her mouth. "Tell me, did you catch any cool Pokémon in Chrono?"

Elaine smiles. "I did, actually." 'Actually, I got caught by a Pokémon.' She thinks to herself.

Phoebe leans forward. "Really?! What did you get?"

Elaine shakes her head. "You'll have to find out when we duel."

Phone frowns. "What!? Hmph. Alright fine! Your on!"

Elaine grins. "Oh relax. It's gonna be a couple days before we get to Hoenn. We have plenty of time."

Phoebe laughs. "Afraid you'll lose?"

Elaine laughs back. "I'm afraid I'll upset you, and then be stuck on the same boat with you for a few days."

Phoebe fake pouts. "Hey! That's mean!" She then can't help but giggle. "Although, I have to admit, that was a pretty good come back."

Elaine smiles.

Phoebe then asks. "So, what you wanna do?"

Elaine shrugs. "I don't know, I don't really have anything to do. Only the first class rooms have a tv."

Phoebe grins. "Well, Conveniently..." she says, dragging the word out. "I have a first class room."

Elaine looks at her, slightly surprised. "Really?"

"Yep, wanna go watch something in my room?"

Elaine shrugs. "I mean, sure. If you're offering."

Phoebe stands up and claps her hands together. "Alright then! Let's go!"

Phoebe excitedly leads Elaine to her room.

As they enter Elaine looks around. It's very similar to her room, same bed, same small bathroom, a slightly larger wardrobe. The only real difference is that there is slightly more room in front of the bed, and taking up that room, is a large tv attached to the wall.

Phoebe excitedly sits on the edge of the bed, grabbing the remote off of her bed where she left it this morning. "Come on, sit down." She says, patting the edge of the bed next to her.

"Alright." Elaine slowly sits down on the edge of the bed.

"So...what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know, what do they have?"

Phoebe giggles. "Honestly, nothing good."

Elaine smiles. "Well then, let's just look."

They end up watching some sort of Pokémon trainer survival expert, who gives tips and tricks on how to catch Pokémon. As they watch, Elaine slowly reaches into her bag and pulls out a Pokéball. The trainer on the tv sends out a Pokémon. As Phoebe leans forward to see what Pokémon he brings out, Elaine rolls her Pokéball to the head of the bed, where it opens with a soft hiss. However, blending in with the Pokéball opening on the tv, the sound is all but unnoticeable. Glancing behind her, Elaine is filled with bliss as she sees her master, sitting on the bed, with Phoebe completely unaware of it. Master Hypno slowly steps off the bed, walking behind and slightly to the side of Phoebe. Phoebe suddenly turns. Perhaps she heard the bed creak, or felt it move, or maybe she saw Hypno in the reflection of the tv. Either way, she turns and stares directly at Hypno. "Huh? What the-?"

Hypno smiles. "Grab her, pet."

Elaine immediately wraps her arms around Phoebe looks at you over her shoulder. "W-What are you doing!?"

Hypno grabs her chin and tilts her face towards him and his pendulum that he's now swinging. Phoebe eyes helplessly lock onto the pendulum.

"Such a silly human. So sleepy...sleepy for Hypno." Elaine smiles as she feels the tension in Phoebe's body fade.

Phoebe still does try to resist. "N-no! L-let go of me Elaine! Tricking me into coming into a room alone with me so you can use your Hypno to hypnotize me? Why?"

Hypno let's out a soft chuckle. "I'm afraid, silly human is confused."

"W-what?"

"Pet isn't in control of Hypno. Hypno is in control of pet."

"W-what?! E-Elaine!?"

Elaine just giggles and keeps holding onto Phoebe.

Hypno smiles. "I'm afraid that pet isn't going to help human. She likes it when Master Hypno controls her, when pet's mind is blank and obedient, it makes pet so...so horny. All pet wants to do is obey Master Hypno." Hypno turns to Elaine. "In fact, why doesn't pet show silly human why she loves being so submissive to Hypno."

Elaine giggles. "Yes, Master!" She slips a hand around Phoebe's waist and down into her pants.

"Ahh!" Phoebe moans as Elaine's fingers brush against her pussy.

"There we go. Doesn't that feel so good? Just keep staring at Master Hypno's pendulum, while pet makes silly human feel so good. It'll feel so much better if she gives in. Give in. Give in to master Hypno."

"N-no! I'll never give in...you...you...yo-"

"Shhhhh." Hypno interrupts. "Silly human wants to be powerful trainer, doesn't she?"

"Y-yes!" Phoebe shouts."

"Silly human thinks being powerful will make her happy. Look at pet. She's weak, helpless obedient; and so...so happy. Doesn't silly human wish she could be that happy?"

"N-no! She-shes not-"

"Silly human won't be this happy if she becomes a powerful trainer. She will have to fight constantly. She'll get hurt. That's not what silly human wants, is it?"

"N-no..." Phoebe mutters.

"Silly human doesn't want to get hurt?"

"Yeah..."

"So silly human doesn't want to be a powerful trainer, because powerful trainers get hurt."

"...yes..."

"Silly human wants to be weak, so she doesn't get hurt. She wants to be helpless."

"...yes..."

Hypno smiles broadly. "Yes, what?"

"W-want to be weak...helpless." Phoebe moans as Elaine continues rubbing her pussy.

Hypno continues "She wants to be horny and happy."

Phoebe's eyes flutter. "H-horny...h-happy."

"Does silly human know how powerful trainers get so powerful?"

Phoebe's eyes slowly focus on Hypno. "Nuh-uh."

Hypno smiles. "They have to be smart and strategic and strong."

Phoebe nods along.

"But silly human doesn't want to be a powerful trainer, right?"

Phoebe nods again.

"So then, human doesn't want to be smart and strategic and strong?"

"Y-yeah! D-don't wanna be smart and strategic!"

Hypno grins. "So, human wants to be dumb and silly and weak?"

Phoebe pauses and thinks. She doesn't want to be smart so she must want to be dumb. She doesn't want to be strategic so she wants to be silly. And she already realized she wants to be weak. "Y-yeah! I-I wanna be dumb and silly and super weak!"

Hypno pats Phoebe's head. "Good human, doesn't human feel so happy to know what she wants?"

Hypno then turns to Elaine. "Pet can let go of the silly human."

Elaine releases Phoebe and Phoebe falls to her knees, looking up at Hypno happily.

"Would the silly human like to pleasure herself?"

Phoebe frowned. "W-well." Something seems weird about that. Why would she-.

"After all, that's what a dumb silly girl would do."

...that's right! And she wants to be a dumb silly girl.

Phoebe sticks her hand inside her pants and begins rubbing her pussy, masturbating right in front of Hypno.

"Good girl. Doesn't it feel so good to just not think and obey?"

Phoebe nods, still rubbing herself. "N-no thinking, just obeying."

"That's right, but what silly human doesn't see is there's an issue. While yes, silly human wants to be a dumb silly girl, right now, silly human a dumb silly girl. After all, silly human was smart enough to figure out that she wanted to be dumb. A dumb silly girl wouldn't be able to figure that out."

H-he's right, she thinks. "B-but then how do I become dumb?"

Hypno grins. "Hypno can help the human. Hypno can make her dumb and silly, if that's what she wants?"

"Y-yes! I wanna be dumb! Make me dumb."

"Alright then, if that's what the silly human wants. But, if the silly human wants this, she's gonna have to do whatever Hypno says."

"Y-yes! I'll do whatever you say!"

Hypno smiles and steps right up to Phoebe. He lays his cock on her head.

"There, does silly human feel Hypno's big powerful cock on her head?"

Phoebe moans. "Yes...big...powerful."

"Silly human can't think with Hypno's cock on her head."

"C-can't...think."

"Yes! Because Hypno's big cock is so heavy, slut can't think about anything but sucking Hypno's cock."

"Sucking...cock."

"Yes, slut wants to suck my cock like a the good dumb slut she is."

"Yes."

"Yes, master." Hypno corrects.

"Yes, master! Wanna suck your cock!"

"Slut wants to be a dumb obedient cock-slave?"

"Yes, master!"

"Slut wants to have all her thoughts washed away and be a mindless slave?"

"Yes, master!"

"Good, slut. Suck Hypno's cock."

Phoebe moans and grabs Hypno's cock and begins to suck on it.

"All of slut's thoughts going pop pop pop. Anytime slut try's to think, pop! Because dumb obedient slut's like her can't think."

Phoebe shivers in pleasure as she continues to suck Hypno's cock. Sluts can't think, they just obey. She's a slut. She can't think, she just obey-

And even that thought fades as her mind empties.

Hypno groans in pleasure "Is slut ready? Hypno is gonna cum soon. Slut is gonna swallow all of it. It's gonna seal her fate as dumb obedient slave to Hypno. She's never gonna think independently again, unless Hypno tells her to. Does slut know what she'll be after that?"

Phoebe briefly pulls her mouth off of Hypno's cock. "Your obedient slave, master!"

"Not quite." Hypno responds.

Phoebe tilts her head, confused. "But I thought..."

"That's why slut is so confused, slut can't think."

Phoebe giggled. Duh, why was she trying to think. She's a mindless slut.

She moaned as she allowed her mind to empty of all thought but of sucking Hypno's cock. Gently, Hypno pushes her mouth back onto his cock. "Don't worry. Pet, Tell slut what she is."

Unbeknownst to Phoebe, Elaine had sat back behind her, roughly fingering herself, managing to keep quite while Hypno brainwashed Elaine. Now, at the order of her master, Elaine crawled behind Phoebe and began fondling her breasts. "W-well, trainers catch Pokémon. But, Master Hypno catches Poké-sluts like us, who stupidly thought we wanted to be trainers, but actually needed Master to make us into his obedient Poké-sluts." Phoebe moans around Hypno's cock as she hears this.

Hypno grins. "Now that slut knows what she is, is she ready to have her mind washed away?"

Phoebe moans and nods eagerly. "Good slut." Hypno grabs the back of Phoebe's head, and pushes his cock into her throat. Hypno let's out a soft groan as he sprays his load into Phoebe's mouth. Rope after rope of cum gushes into Phoebe's mouth. Her eyes roll back, and she reaches her own orgasm. Her whole body shakes in pleasure. Hypno gasps in pleasure. "Good slut. Slut is such a good Poké-slut."

As both Phoebe and Hypno stop cumming, Phoebe collapses sideways. Hypno's cum covers her throat, mouth, and is dripping down her chin. "Pet, come here to Hypno."

Phoebe feels Elaine step over her. She watches as Elaine kneels before Hypno. The last thing she sees before losing consciousness is Elaine cleaning the cum off Hypno's cock.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm going to make Ch. 03 a short one with Hypno playing with Elaine and Phoebe. Feel free to comment on what I should do for Ch. 04