Poke-Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Hypno adds to his collection.
2k words
4.66
10.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine smiled to herself the man pulled the curtain to the side. She had just beat the last Gym member, and was now about to fight Gym Leader Roxanne. Phoebe stepped in behind her. Phoebe had been allowed to spectate, so long as she left all her Pokémon at a Poké-center, and any items she had were confiscated, to be returned when she left, that way she couldn't assist Elaine in any battles.

As they entered the large room for fight, they both saw Roxanne, standing on her large rock pedestal. While it was probably made to make her look dominating, she just looks even smaller.

"Are you ready to lose, trainer?" She challenges.

Elaine grins. She's clearly lowering her voice and it still is quite high pitched. "No, are you?"

Roxanne grins. "No, but I suppose we can't both be right. Go, Geodude!"

Elaine shrugs. "Go, Roserade!"

Both of their Pokéballs balls open. The Geodude grumbles at Elaine's Roserade.

Elaine grins. "Roserade! Use Petal Blizzard!"

A bunch of petals appear around Roserade, and begin spinning as if caught in a tornado. They then fly at the Geodude. The petals slam Geodude into a wall and Geodude faints.

Roxanne rolls her eyes. "I suppose I have to use a good Pokémon. Go, Golem!"

The large rock Pokémon jumps out of the Ball and lets out a roar.

That could be a problem, Elaine realizes. She only has the Roserade and a Staravia. She didn't bring any high tier Pokémon to not draw attention. She did of course she bring Hypno, but he was supposed to be saved for after the battle.

"Roserade, use Petal Blizzard!"

Again, petals fly out, spinning towards the Golem. The petals slam into its rock body with surprising force, but still not that much. A few pebbles of rock shower around the opposing Pokémon, and a couple cracks open up, but that doesn't seem to faze it.

Roxanne grins. "Golem, use Earthquake!"

The large rock Pokémon roars and slams it's arms into the ground a large crack opens up in the ground, moving toward Elaine's Roserade. The startling cracks and the shaking ground cause the Roserade to freeze up, and it didn't stand a chance as a rock jutted out of the ground and slammed into it.

The Roserade struggle to get up, only managing after a couple second.

"She isn't lasting another attack." Elaine realizes. "But, earthquake won't be effective against Staravia, and while it's attacks won't do much damage against the Golem, it should be able to defeat it."

"Roserade, use Petal Blizzard!" This time, as the petals slam into the Golem, several pieces slide between the rock armor and its skin, prying several pieces of rock off.

But, as predicted, it wasn't enough.

"Golem, use Earthquake!"

Roserade, knowing what was about to happen, is less shocked and attempts to dodge, but as she moves, a rock jutted out and caught her leg.

Roserade spun away. Once down, she attempted to stand, but is unable to and lies down.

"Good job! Come back Roserade."

A flash of light and the Roserade disappears into Elaine's Pokéball. Pulling out a different ball Elaine calls. "Go Staravia!"

Another flash of light and the bird Pokémon appears. It lets out a loud caw.

"Staravia, use Take Down!"

Staravia fly's at the Golem. It's claws dig into the exposed flesh, tearing a piece of skin off.

A line of blood appears and the Golem begins to shake. While it's rock armor is very protective, once damaged internally, it doesn't stand a chance. With a loud thud it falls onto its back.

Roxanne sighs. Opening her Pokéball the Golem disappears inside. "Well played, trainer, wait here while I grab your gym badge."

Roxanne disappears into a door in the side of the arena.

Elaine smiles and quickly calls back Staravia.

Phoebe walks over. "Good job! Now, you know the plan. Let Hypno out. Pretend to be feeding him when she comes out."

Elaine nods and let's Hypno out. He pauses a moment before looking at Elaine. "Good job, slut." Elaine shivers in pleasure. "Now, grab some food." He then turns to Phoebe. "And you, prepare to sneak up behind her."

Phoebe nods. Elaine pulls out several Pokémon treats and feeds a couple to Hypno. Roxanne re-enters a minute later. She raises her eyes as she sees Hypno. "Wow! A Hypno? That's cool." Elaine smiles back. "Yeah, but he's still low level. I'm just letting him watch a couple battles to gain experience."

Roxanne nods then holds the gym badge towards Elaine. "Here is you reward trainer, you won, fair and square."

Eliane grins. "Fair and square? You can only use rock Pokémon, I can use anything."

Roxanne laughs. "I suppose. Well, anyway...I..."

Elaine smiles inwardly as Roxanne's sentence fades off. Elaine smiles and looks at Master Hypno, who is swinging his pendulum back and forth. Slowly he walks closer to Roxanne, holding the pendulum at her eye-level.

Roxanne takes a precarious step back and you see a hand dip towards her satchel, towards a Pokéball. Gym leaders did carry more Pokémon then they were allowed to use in gym battles, in case a trainer decided to keep fighting after her Pokémon had fainted. Her hand stops as it finds Phoebe's hand, preventing her from reaching the Pokéball. She turns back to Phoebe. "When did you-"

She stops mid-sentence as Elaine's soft hand tilts her head back towards Hypno's swinging pendulum.

"Shh. Just relax. All these battles your fighting, always tiring you out. It feels so good to just let out the tension."

"N-no...that's not-"

Elaine talks over her. "It feels so good to just relax."

"Mphhh."

"Doesn't this feel nice?"

"......m-hmph."

"It feels so good, to just let all those worries, and concerns and thoughts fade away into bliss."

"Mph..."

"To let all that frustration of being a gym leader just fade away."

"...yea...mphhhh."

Hypno smiles. "Good girl."

Phoebe gently slips the satchel off Roxanne's shoulder.

Hypno continues. "That's right...all those thoughts of her duties and responsibilities of being a gym leader are just fading away. Silly girl is not a gym leader, she's just a silly helpless girl."

"...mphhh...yes...h-helpless."

"So silly...and obedient...and horny. She's getting so aroused, and it feels so good."

Roxanne begins slightly writhing.

"She would feel even better...on her knees."

Roxanne immediately drops to her knees, letting out a soft moan. Hypno chuckles. "Good girl. But it's so hot in here, isn't it? All stuffy and no air conditioning. Wouldn't it feel even more relaxing with no clothes on?"

Roxanne nods and begins pulling at her clothes. Hypno chuckles.

He looks at Phoebe and Elaine. "Sluts, help her get her clothes off."

Phoebe and Elaine both begin slowly stripping Roxanne's clothes off. Phoebe gently unties Roxanne's tie, lifting it over her head.

Elaine moves to her feet and pulls off her shoes..

She then moves to remove her stockings but Hypno shakes his head. "Leave them. Work on her dress." Elaine and Phoebe both pull Roxanne's dress over her head.

Roxanne acts like a doll, allowing them to move each of her limbs in order to remove her clothes.

Elaine quickly unbuttons Roxanne's shirt, pulling it off, and Phoebe unclips Roxanne's bra, tossing it aside.

Hypno licks his lips, admiring Roxanne's naked body. Decent sized breasts, toned abs, smooth hips, a rounded ass but not too big. There was a lot to appreciate.

"That's better, isn't it?" Hypno asks. "No more clothes to hide slut's beautiful body."

Roxanne groans. "Mph. M'not...a slut."

Hypno nods. "That's right. Not a slut." He glances at Elaine and Phoebe. "Slaves, tell her what she is."

Elaine and Phoebe smile blissful from behind her. Elaine leans into her right ear. "Your a mindless..."

Phoebe continues in her left ear. "Horny..."

Elaine continues. "Obedient..."

And then both, whispering in each of Roxanne's ears, moan out. "Poke-slut."

Roxanne writhes in pleasure between them.

Phoebe giggles. "You wanna have your mind washed away."

Elaine licks her ear. "So you can obey Master."

"You want to be a mindless slut." Phoebe says.

Eliane nods. "But not just to anyone. To Pokémon. To Master Hypno."

Roxanne squirms.

"You want to be Master's poké-slut."

Phoebe licks the back of Roxanne's neck. "You need to be Master's poké-slut."

Roxanne can't take it. "Yes! Make me your slut! I want it! I need it!" She begs.

Hypno smiles. "Assume submissive pose. Hands behind back, chest forward, head down."

Roxanne immediately assumes the pose.

With her head down, she can't look any higher than his waist, and with it, his large mesmerizing cock. She can't help but stare at it.

Hypno grins. "Hard to think, slut?"

She nods. "Yes..."

Hypno chuckles. "If someone fondled and gropes slut's tits, would it be harder for slut to think?"

Roxanne nods, still staring at Hypno's cock.. "Yes, master. My tits are very sensitive, so it's hard to focus when they are being touched."

Hypno grabs Elaine's hand on Roxanne's shoulder and guides it to Roxanne's pressed forward breast. "Grope." He orders. Elaine immediately begins fondling Roxanne's beast. Roxanne moans. "Ahhhh! Yes!"

Hypno then looks at Phoebe. "Fondle slut's other breast."

Phoebe's hand snakes around Roxanne's body and begins fondling her other breast.

Roxanne shakes in pleasure. "Yes! Hah...more!"

Hypno lays a hand on Roxanne's head, softly kneading her scalp with his fingers.

Roxanne sighs.

"Shhhh. Relax, slut. Feel all those silly trainer thoughts fading, getting so hard to think about. They're melting, dripping into slut's breasts."

"H-huh?" Roxanne murmurs.

"All of slut's thoughts in sluts breasts."

"B-but how does that..?"

Hypno chuckles. "Aww. Is slut feeling silly and empty? All of slut's thoughts are in slut's breasts. So of course slut can't think properly."

"Oh." Roxanne giggles.

"But slut doesn't need to think. Slut can just obey, master."

"Okay." She agrees.

"Good girl. Now, stay still."

Hypno moves closer and, grabbing ahold of her shoulders, slides his cock between Roxanne's breasts. Roxanne let's out a soft moan.

"Good slut. Slut likes the feeling of master cock in her tits."

"Yes!" Roxanne agrees.

Elaine and Phoebe giggle, each individually kneading Hypnos cock with one of Roxanne's breasts.

"Slut likes the feeling of master cock fucking her breasts"

"Yes...fuck...breasts." Roxanne groans.

"Yes. And all of slut's thoughts are in her breasts, so whenever slut's breasts get mushed and fucked, slut's thoughts get mushed and fucked."

Roxanne nods.

"So Master Hypno is fucking away all of slut's thoughts, making it impossible for slut to think. But slut doesn't want to think. She just wants to obey."

"Mph." Roxanne groans.

"All of slut's ideas of being a trainer are fading away. She's just a poke-slut. An obedient, mindless, submissive, slut."

"Yes! I'm a poke-slut! Master's poké-slut!~"

"Good. Is slut ready to take Master Hypno's cum?"

"Yes!"

"Slut wants Hypno's cum to wash her brain away? To make it impossible to think of anything but submission to Master?"

"Yes! Cum! I need i-!"

She pauses a Hypno slides his hips forward, just gently pushing his cock barely inside her mouth. Her eyes widen as she feels Hypno's cock throb inside her mouth.

Roxanne's eyes roll back as Hypno cums. Roxanne moans as the hot load flowing into her mouth, melts any resisitance she had. Most of Hypno's cum lands on her cheeks and in her mouth, dribbling down to her breasts, as Elaine and Phoebe continuing to fondle her breasts, flinging drops of Hypno's cum all over Roxanne's body. Her eyes are dreamy and vacant, her mouth curved in a smile of pure pleasure.

"Good slut! Feel the pleasure! Slut is about to cum from having her breasts groped and fucked like the horny slut she it."

"Yes! Make me cum!"

Hypno reaches forward and pinches one of Roxanne's breasts tightly. "Cum."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Roxanne screams and her eyes roll back again. Her juices spray all over the floor under her.

Hypno chuckles and turns to Phoebe and Elaine. "Clean her up and get her dressed. Don't want anyone to get suspicious when we leave, do we?"

Phoebe and Elaine both nod. "Yes, master!" They both move over Roxanne and begin licking the cum off her body. Hypno looks down on them. His first gym leader that he turned into his mindless slave.

Many more were going to learn the pleasure of being a poke-slut.

His collection had only just begun.