Poker

Story Info
Playing poker in college with a BBC football player.
795 words
3.91
16.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers

It was my freshman year, and I just learned the basics of how to play poker over the weekend in my dorm with some friends. It was a Thursday, but I didn't feel like going out, but was in the mood for some fun. So I snapped a cornerback with a pic of my 40 inch ass in a thong with the caption "poker?" Let's just say I got a response back in less than a minute, with his rock hard body, saying he would be over in about half an hour. So I got ready by putting on some black booty shorts, a sexy red bra, and a tank top that is a size too small that showed off my cleavage.

About 25 minutes later, I hear 2 loud thumps on the door, and I answer it, and he has on some gray sweatpants, and a football team shirt on. And he asks where the poker chips are, and I give him a evil smile, and say we will find something to bet with. So, we sit on the bed and play our first hand and he ends up folding, to which I say ok now take something off, and he raises an eyebrow and says I like these rules. And I like them as well because I got to see his 8-pack. The next hand I had a decent hand, but I lost on purpose, and removed my tank top. Now I could tell he was starting to get distracted, as was I. We played the next hand, and he ended up beating me. Was I not as good as I thought I was? So I peel my booty shorts off slowly revealing my pink thong. The next hand I beat him, and he removes his sweatpants, and I can tell he is already getting turned on through his boxers, and I like what I see. So we play another hand and he beats me again, with a full house to my 3 of a kind. So I unhook my bra, and it drops down to the bed. Now you can tell he is really liking this. So I suggest that we change up the rules and play one last hand. Each person picks one card, the best card wins, and the loser gives the winner head. He said I like those rules. So, I drew mine and wouldn't you have it? I draw the queen of spades, I have it in my hands thinking dirty thoughts. We both lay down our cards and he has the king of clubs, a black king.

So me being a woman of my word, I tell him to lay down, and give him his winnings. I remove his boxers and see how big he is, and OMG was he big. So I show off my skills, trying to deepthroat him, but failing in the process. This goes on for about 5 minutes until he is at full mast. Then I must have won as well, because he took my thong off, and ate my pussy, and he really knew what he was doing. I was getting lubed up from this, and yelled out I need you to fuck me. So he laid on his back again, I put a magnum on him, and I hopped on that 9 inch and thick cock, and I don't know if it was just all the anticipation, or just how big it was, but it only took about 5 minutes of him sucking on my nipples and fucking me for me to have my first orgasm of the night. He then told me to get on my hands and knees, to which I replied "Yes daddy," and did what I was told, because I was kinda high on dick at the time. He then plunged his Big Black Cock into my pussy from behind, and gave my ass a firm slap.

Hearing and feeling that got me even more turned on. And I kept on pushing back into him, to get him further into me. He continued to pound me even more aggressively. I then lost control of my legs, and fell to the bed, and he just stayed the course, getting me off again. At this point I was in heaven. After I recovered a little I told him to stand up. I pulled off his condom, and started to eagerly suck him off again, working him with both hands, my mouth, and sucking his balls as well. After about 10 minutes of this he said he was about to cum so I aimed his hose at my breasts and took his cumshot on them. Maybe I should learn how to play poker better, or not... fun either way.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers