Police Debauchery -- Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's on her knees with two men in her mouth and she's never felt hotter. Their eyes are looking down on her, judging her character, appraising her like a valuable slut, happy to claim her. She looks at them with defiance as she's sucking. She refuses to let them 'win,' to degrade her, but that's what's making her soaked between the legs. The ultimate paradox for the mentally strong woman.

A man slaps her ass which makes a loud noise in the room. Her bottom stings, then the man puts his hand between her legs, sticking his fingers inside, making her feel vulnerable.

"Who are you really?"

The guy in her mouth pushes deeper. "Do you work for a different crew?"

"You a cop?"

The last question makes her shiver, her eyes widen. She controls her emotion and spits both cocks out of her mouth. Her breathing is labored, from both fear and arousal. These men could kill her without hesitation if she makes the wrong move.

"Do I look like a fucking cop?" she asks.

"There's something off about you, we'll have to find out."

Lucas grins while snapping his fingers, signaling the men to put Monaghan on the floor, ass out, mouth forward. She's frozen as someone gets behind and claims her drenched pussy. This was never part of the plan. She never expected this to go this far, but here it is. Her pussy is so wet that the stranger slides in with ease. No lubrication needed.

All she can do is accept what's happening to her. She's being ravished in all ways. They take turns with her throat, the man behind her is rough, and she's never felt so small in her life. The way they misuse her body is the ultimate turn on, strangely enough, the ultimate debauchery. No one should ever know about this, but she knows she'll be replaying this moment in her mind for the rest of her life.

While her body rocks back and forth from the heavy thrusting, she thinks about if her mother had gone through these same motions. If men like this enjoy using and degrading beautiful women. Perhaps it's the 'family gene' as a psychologist had once told her. Perhaps she had inherited this primal desire to be dominated. She wonders if her step-father was a cuck who watched her mother being gangbanged.

In her prone position, she notices a 9 mm pistol strapped under the table, something in case there's a robbery. While she's sucking and fucking, darker thoughts come to mind. She can accept what they're doing to her. This is her dark fantasy. But if they take things further, if they hold her down and gang rape her, she will not hesitate to kill them afterward. These men better be careful. But it's not headed in that direction. They make her cum. Pussy squirts on the floor. Violence slips away from her mind as she orgasms.

The men in her mouth cum down her throat, holding her head so that she's forced to swallow. The man behind cums deep inside her pussy. He even holds himself there so that his cum is buried deep and harder to remove. It only adds to her humiliation.

When they finish, they laugh and proclaim that there's no way she could be with the police or a rival group. Her pussy was too wet for having ulterior motives. No, they assume she's a whore, but only if the money is right. An out of town woman looking for action to escape a boring life. Much like many of the tourists who visit here.

The men talk amongst themselves as they wipe their cocks clean, discussing what an amazing piece of ass they just shared, as if she weren't still there on the floor, a cum soaked mess. They return her money by throwing it at her, scattering the bills on the floor so she can pick it up.

It's only after most of the men leave that Monaghan feels a different fire inside of her. She's still naked in the backroom with the taste of cum fresh in her mouth and the sensation inside her cunt. Lucas is babbling about what a great job she did for a first timer. He's cleaning up the place, while the sound of a lively bar is still in the background. He has no idea what's coming his way.

While the man is counting money, Monaghan casually walks over and reaches under the table for the gun, then she points it at him. Her nipples have never been harder, her pulse races again.

"Turn around," she says.

Lucas turns while holding wads of cash in his hand. The smile on his face disappears the moment he sees the naked woman pointing a gun in his direction.

"What the fuck?"

"Police, asshole. Don't make any sudden moves."

He pauses, thinks. "Police? No, it can't be. We just fucked you."

Monaghan walks toward the man, backing him up, and she presses the gun beneath his chin. Their eyes lock. She means this.

"If you tell anyone about this, you're going to have problems. But if you cooperate with me, then we can work out a deal. Understood?"

The man shivers. "You can't do this."

"I'm police. I can do whatever I want."

Threatening the man gives her a strange sense of arousal. She's taking her power back. These men fucked her body and came inside of her, now she's fucking them in a much different way. Her finger squeezes lightly on the trigger, making Lucas sweat. A smile forms on her face.

When she gets back to the hotel room she undresses and goes to the bathroom to shower and throw up. Swallowing for a man is something she's tolerated all her life, but for multiple men, it's hard to stomach.

She takes a long, hot shower and then sits on her bed naked. She puts her laptop on the bed and emails the only woman in the world she can trust. It's her fake email account, her name can never be attached to things like this.

Point by point, she gives an overview of what happened, excluding any identifying names. She concludes the email with:

Is it wrong that I enjoyed what happened to me? I know I should hate it, but it's not that simple. You know about my fantasies, my secret indulgence when I touch myself. I don't know, maybe I'm losing my mind because of the stress. Let me know what you think?

Monaghan sends the email and then lays back and touches her labia. It's not exactly masturbation, but she's still sensitive in certain places and her hormones are lingering.

Her laptop beeps a notification when she gets an email. She opens it:

Thank you for the message, it's great hearing from you.

What you did and how you're feeling is more common than you'd think. Over the years, I've dealt with several women in your line of work who've experienced the same thing. They were pressured to engage in sex acts to help solve major cases... but ended up enjoying it more than expected. What you described, I promise you, makes sense to me. It feels...wrong... And maybe because it feels wrong it feels... good?

In my opinion it's the taboo that raises the intensity. It's creating extra hype around something that's already breathtaking i.e. gangbang situations and group oral. One, it was your first time doing anything like that. Two, the "naughty" factor of this being a previous fantasy makes it deeper.

Think about people who cheat on their partners. You're doing the same thing with this new person that you'd be doing with your partner. So why not just do it with your partner? It's the thrill of doing something you're not supposed to, something you know might get you in trouble.

In my view, that's why you're so aroused.

So if you're looking for my advice on how to proceed... I'm sorry I can't offer that to you... I can't make these decisions on your behalf. BUT. I can say that when we meet again, I'll be there to comfort you, to guide your emotions, to help you heal.

And I can guess what you're doing, or planning to do, and I want to say that it's fine to masturbate... assuming you hadn't already. These are your fantasies, your experiences, your body, and I'll keep that a secret. Always have.

love, V

Reading those words makes Monaghan's heart pound. The more she thinks about it, the more it makes sense. She's a woman doing a dangerous job and sometimes there are side effects. She brings her hand down below, rubbing herself, making herself cum all over the bed.

xxxxxxxx

It's good seeing Detective Monaghan again after missing her for a month. My current task: a department-mandated psychiatric evaluation following her involvement in an undercover operation. It's standard procedure to protect mental health.

A big cocked police officer is pounding her in my office right now -- I arranged this, to be clear. His identity isn't important, but he's reliable whenever I need a female detective taken care of. When she emailed me about all the salacious things she'd done on assignment, I simply couldn't believe it.

Now I'm seeing firsthand what she's become. Her sexual appetite is insatiable. Watching her being handled is far beyond my masturbation fantasies, every muscle on her body is tensed, she's gritting her teeth and breathes heavily.

When the police officer pulls out of her pussy, he aims his cock at Monaghan's asshole and I watch with a sense of anticipation. She could tell this guy to fuck right off, but she doesn't. She remains in the prone position while the cop spits in her asshole and pushes himself inside while she holds still. Her toes curl and her face contorts. I can see the lines on her face as she grimaces from the big cock in her ass.

A few minutes later, the cop unloads in her asshole and she lays on the carpet with her orgasm and shame. He pumped until every drop of his cum was released. Afterward I tell the man to get dressed and leave, that his work here is done, and he puts on his police uniform and leaves.

When we're alone I bend down and stroke Detective Monaghan's hair. She lays there silent and my hand is comforting her. Her shame will always be powerful because she likes presenting herself as a confident, independent woman, but her sexuality might be even stronger. A potent combination.

I tell her, "I'm glad I could open your eyes to a different perspective and I hope that's helped you think more clearly about your experience. There are a lot of things that feel good, so good you might say, that it should be a crime. We can't live our lives indulging in pleasurable acts at the expense of our morals, but you are the exception. You did everything for a great cause."

Do I feel bad for turning her into a gangbang goddess? Not really. The intel she provided sparked a major criminal investigation into that small town and she's a rising star in the law enforcement community. The sky's the limit for her, and when it comes to choosing future undercover operations, I hope she'll take cases where her best assets will be put to good use.

Besides, women like Detective Monaghan are destined to live their fantasies no matter what. It's better that it happens under my supervision, my guidance, than her doing it alone.

When she's rested enough she stands and gets dressed. Her clothes are scattered across my office and she picks them up, one by one, making herself presentable for the department once again. She promises to tell me more about the undercover operation in our next appointment. The multiple gangbangs, the cock sucking, the degradation. She's also considering going back to that small town to gather more information, if State Police needs her to.

The End

vote / follow

12