All Comments on 'Politics & Prejudice Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loving the twist

Widow Jones; wow!!

dirksterdirksterover 7 years ago
Ease up on the Drudge Report, WW

I'm personally allergic to conspiracy theories (the political far right seems to have a monopoly on these lately) and this is becoming a distraction to your otherwise entertaining stories. It's really unfortunate. If this keeps up, we're going to see the brilliant Commander Troy wearing a tin foil hat... But before that I'll have stopped reading your stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
dirkster

I've been accused of being both far right and far left. I do embellish both sides for the purposes of my stories. But do feel free to not read my stories if you don't like it. I have NO intention of changing how I write my stories because you can't handle truths about politics and corruption.

katranmankatranmanover 7 years ago
Don't Change a thing WW

Keep telling it like it is WW!!!

Some of us have been around for awhile (1946) and can see the obvious decline in our society on every level.

Unlike Dirkster I live in the real world. Politics and corruption are rampant in local, state, and federal government. Ask anyone who works at government at any level who isn't "politically correct" and they will make you sick with descriptions of the daily "business" of corruption that occurs.

The American press is a complete lost cause. They virtually all are partisans on one side and politically correct to the max. Worthless. They can't even cover the weather without bias and only report what they are "allowed to" by peer pressure, politics, and high level management dictates. Bought and paid for, just like the politicians.

A very sad state of affairs...

john1946john1946over 7 years ago
Keep it up

These are fun stories to read. Its fun to read the stories of the Town and County. Reminds me of a melodrama. Look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2?

When will part 2 be released?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Pt. 2 has been submitted

Waiting on them to publish Pt. 2

madmaniacmadmaniacover 7 years ago
Time....

They're taking their sweet time publishing part 2 aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Mom

Now know why Troy's Mom has been conspicuously absent in the more recent stories. Glad she's "visible" again. Welcome back MOM!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Ooooh! Another gem!

This, I want to read!!

Thanks, WW.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Never thought it was Don's mum.

KtmgoKtmgo12 months ago

My guess was Phyllis for a while now. We finally get the reveal!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I knew something was strange many stories ago where Cindy followed Widow Jones to that back alley room and there was no follow up in next chapter about what Cindy found out. Phyllis in disguise. Why?

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****This is so well written, and very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES