Polly & Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Impact Play - Mike and Gina.
1.5k words
4.22
3.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly+Anna - Chapter 03 - by Polly+Anna (1500 words) Impact Play - Mike and Gina (1/30/20)

We had come over to Mike's house to study, he wasn't home yet so we talking to Gina while we waited. Things were always incredibly casual at his place. Today Gina had been naked when she opened the door for us. She suggested going out to the pool, and since we knew that Mike enjoyed looking at us wearing them, we put on our tiniest little bikinis.

We were sitting beside the swimming pool talking and having a couple little rum and pineapple juice cocktails.

"Have you girls tried anal?" Gina asked me.

"No, but the list of what we have done sexually is pretty short," I said.

"You know," she said, "its perfect for young women like you two. You aren't on "the pill" are you?"

"No," I said, "that would require making an appointment and explaining why I wanted it. Neither of which are particularly appealing prospects."

"Thank goodness," Gina said, "Girls don't need all those hormones floating around trying to trick our bodies into believing they're pregnant so they can't get pregnant. How messed up is that? Do you chart?"

"We know how," Anna said, "but at present don't have a need to."

"Just my opinion, mind you," Gina said, "but you should always chart. It's about knowing yourself and loving yourself. Taking a tiny bit of time to understand yourself. Then when you want some and it isn't safe to do it vaginally, you have him take you anally. Not too many guys mind doing that."

"Vaginal doesn't even look possible for you right now," I opined looking at the three heavy padlocks she had locked through the piercings in her outer labia.

"Nope," she said, "Mike is going to have to back door me out here. Do you girls think that he is going to be okay with that?"

We all laughed together at the very prospect of Mike saying "no" to butt-fucking Gina.

"What's it like," Anna asked.

"Well," said Gina, "for me its different than in the front. I am really sensitive up front and it doesn't take any time at all to make me a hot gooey mess. With these puppies in place," she touched the padlocks, "I can't easily play with myself or get myself off without a toy in my ass. So, I focus more on Mike and getting him up to speed.

"Variation is a lot of fun, right now I'm hornier than a toady-frog but I'll just have to wait, get him up and ready. Then he will go in through the back. And he is literally going into my front through the back, stimulating my clitoris through all the interceding structures. He can get me off with deep penetration and its not better or worse, just different. Life would get pretty boring if you always ate the same—"

Gina stopped speaking at Mike's arrival. She walked over, gave him a tiny kiss, put his Stetson on and sat down on a patio chair with her legs spread and her feet up on a second chair.

With her right hand she was very slowly playing with the two rings pierce through the nipple of her right breast. Pulling them and rolling them. With her left hand she was almost absentmindedly playing with the padlocks that were in the holes pierced through her greasy labia. Causing the locks to clank together.

"So," she said as he watched her, "see anything you fancy over here, Michael?"

"Why yes, I surely do."

"Well, then what are you going to do about it?"

"Might just have to get me a taste of that."

"Do you want a taste?"

"I do think that I would."

"Well, it does belong to you."

As she spoke, she took her finger and rubbed it along her slit that was held tight by those three huge padlocks. We could see the visible evidence of her horniness with which she liberally coated that digit before offering it to Mike.

He leaned into her and licked, then sucked, her finger clean.

"Well..."

"Wonderful, full-bodied, fruity with a hint of musk, and a crisp clean finish."

"Keep that up and you can have anything you want."

"And, if I don't?"

"You still get to have anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything that's currently wearing no pants and getting pussy juice all over the sofa."

Mike looked at Anna and me and smiled. We were both wearing tiny little bikinis.

"You can come watch if you want," Mike said, "for your own edification."

Wearing only a pair of wooden sandals, her nipple rings and large labial padlocks, Gina carried an assortment of sex toys from the closet and sat them on the patio table. Her shoes made a distinctive sound on the patio surface. Gina then went back to the house. When she returned to Mike, she was carrying a small basin half-filled with warm water and a little terry washcloth.

Gina kissed him deeply, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt kissing his chest. One kiss per button. She unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and his briefs. She took his clothes and folded them neatly before placing them on one of the patio chairs as he sat down in a different one. Returning to him, she took his socks off.

Then, she began to gently, slowly, softly, erotically, methodically bathe her man. His face, his neck, chest, and then arms. His legs, his thighs, and his beautiful penis, which Gina was given to calling his 'naughty bits.'

Gina asked, "Have these 'naughty bits' been in need of my attentions."

"Indeed," Mike said, "they have been in particular need of your attentions lately."

"Let's see if we can do something about that."

Gina took her lover's semi-erect penis into her mouth and holding his scrotum in one hand began to softly massage his balls within, while pushing her mouth and her throat down onto his rapidly hardening penis. She dragged her lips the length of his shaft as she bobbed back, and with her tongue licked his penile head. Then she dragged her lips on the length of the shaft as she bobbed back down.

Back, forth, back, forth.

Then, slowly, Mike stood. Gina took her cue and walked over to the patio table. She took a gag and placed it into her own mouth, buckling it behind her head. She took a satin blindfold with an elastic strap from the table and put it over her eyes.

She placed her arms behind her back, and he took the leather armbinder from the table and placed it on her. He buckled it closed with her long slender arms inside. With his hands guiding her way, she climbed onto the patio chair, resting her knees on the padded seat.

Mike walked to the table and retrieved a bamboo cane. He gently touched it to her buttocks as a warning, and Gina wiggled her ass in gleeful anticipation.

Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack.

Then he gently touched her slightly red buttocks. She wiggled more as he touched her.

Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack.

Again, he touched her buttocks, and she pushed into his hand. Then he touched the padlocks on her cunt lips. She was soaking wet. He clanged one against the other two before proceeding.

Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack.

This time he inserted his finger into her asshole. Gina pushed back into him HARD.

He repositioned her, with her feet firmly on the ground, before he moved the second chair to support the first.

Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack.

Then, instead of his fingers, Gina felt Mike's raging, erect penis on her red ass. She pushed herself back onto him, even harder than before.

He entered her most willing asshole.

Thrust, pause, withdraw... Thrust, pause, withdraw... Thrust, pause, withdraw...

Each thrust bouncing his thighs against her reddened and sensitized flesh. Thrust, pause, thrust, pause, thrust. Then he pulled out. Catherine knew what was coming. This, she thought, was the best part. Slick with her lubricant, Mike's penis entered her waiting asshole.

Slowly, slowly in, back, in, slowly back, IN. Gina could feel it building up inside of her. Each thrust was stimulating her. Each thrust with Mike's pelvis smacking against her reddened butt making her body dump endorphins into her bloodstream. Each thrust with his penis compressing her rectum and her clitoris two doors down. Then each withdrawal stretching the same parts back out.

Mike moved very, very slowly out, then slowly, very slowly in, slowly out, slowly in, out, in, Out, IN, OUT, IN...

We watched Gina's face, she was panting and drooling. Then she came hard, screaming. In the countryside there wasn't anybody to hear her except for her appreciative audience.

That night there were a couple more orgasms for Gina and for Mike out on the patio. Then they retired to his bedroom. I took Anna's hand and we went inside and made love with one another on the sofa thinking about what we had just witnessed.