Polly & Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Gina meets Mike's friends at a party.
1.5k words
4.43
3.6k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly+Anna - Chapter 04 - by Polly+Anna (1500 words) Gina meets Mike's friends (1/30/20)

Michael picked Gina up at her sister and brother-in-law's duplex, a small white wooden affair near the Post Exchange. They spoke briefly with her "guardians" and he wondered if they knew about the sort of activities that were going on only a few blocks away. Michael had described the situation to Gina in broad strokes a few weeks ago She had not shied away, so he had released a few more details here and there.

Today's outing would be the big test of their relationship, however. Gina trusted Mike completely, he was a pilot flying those "Big Ugly Fat Fuckers" on the giant U.S. Air Force Base where Damian, her brother in law, worked on turbine engines. Eight of which kept Michael's huge B-52 flying through the air. Michael parked on the street between two other cars and he gave Gina a short kiss before they opened the car doors.

"We don't have to participate," he said, "it's all okay. It's all very low key and no pressure. I will stay with you and by your side unless you explicitly tell me different. These are good people; they won't hurt you. Grown-ups having a bit of fun, and I will make sure you always feel safe."

"Okay," Gina said.

"Nervous," Michael said.

"Yeah, but let's go inside."

Aaron, one of the guys from Mike's unit greeted them at the door. He was wearing a very nice blue terrycloth pool robe.

"Ah, this must be the lovely Gina we have heard so much about," he said. "Please come in."

"Bum," Aaron called into the next room, "is Linda there."

"Yes," came the reply.

"Is she presentable?"

"Yes."

Mike looked again at Gina and taking her hand they walked into the next room, which just like in her sister and brother-in law's was a large eat-in-kitchen. However, unlike the kitchen that Mike and Gina had just left, this one was full of happy naked people.

"Gina, you know Barney," Mike said to her as he introduced and then bear-hugged a naked man. Someone whom she had met before, although in a clothed state. He was standing there completely naked and unashamed holding a black leather dog's leash. A leash that was attached... Well now... It was attached to a most lovely sight, the likes of which she had never seen.

"Gina, this is my wife Linda," Aaron said indicating the-

He nodded to a beautiful and nearly naked woman wearing only a pair of very high heel black leather platform stilettos and matching black leather dog collar. Linda was at the end of the leash that Barney was holding.

"And this is Tony," Aaron said pointing at a muscular man who was holding a white leather dog leash the opposite end of which terminated at a matching white collar on a tall naked woman's neck.

Well, like Linda she was almost but not quite naked. Bent over a kitchen chair, that her hands were gripping very tightly, her legs were spread wide enough that Gina could see that she was wearing a pair of very high heel white patent leather pumps.

"This vision in white is Nicole, my beautiful wife," said Tony, "and the guy behind her is 'The Bum,' showing us exactly how he got his nickname, right Frankie."

Gina suddenly realized that as she watched them a part of Bum (or Frank or was it Frankie?) was actually buried inside of Nicole. Well, Gina thought this was something new... Something new and interesting... Michael continued to hold her hand as she watched Bum screwing Nicole from behind, was he in... Oh... Wow... Nicole was smiling and grinding back into Frank's unseen penis. Was it in her...? Well, from the angle it must be...

She looked briefly at Michael's hand in her hand. Then she looked over at Nicole's face and then back at Michael's face gauging his reaction. Nicole began to pant, just a bit at first and then more and more. Then Tony began to kiss his wife on her forehead and her cheeks, her neck and lips. Nicole was making these deep, guttural, sex noises that Gina had never heard coming from a human being before.

Tony stood on a kitchen chair in front of his wife and put his palms on the ceiling to balance. Nicole responded by taking her husband's rock-hard penis into her mouth.

Gina thought it funny, she had done that before, however she had never seen it being done. Then she realized that watching them she was getting wet. She moved a bit so that Tony's muscular butt did not obscure the view of their performance.

Nicole was taking long strokes with mouth and tongue on Tony's penis, licking the head and the sensitive rear of the glans. Going down the shaft, her left hand stroking him to full hardness. She was using her top teeth, gently, to stimulate his penile head one time, two, three, four... Then going all the way down his shaft before returning and concentrating on the most sensitive spot. Two, three, four... Down all the way...

Wearing white patent leather pumps, and silver chains, she was bent over holding onto the chair. Tony was holding her matching dog collar and leash. Bum was most decidedly in her ass, and she really seemed to be enjoying it, being butt-fucked and being taken by two men at once. Nicole's excitement was obviously building. Her breaths were coming harder and faster. She was moaning, a sound Gina knew well and giving off little squeaks.

As Tony went faster and faster in her face, Nicole got closer and closer to coming, and Bum went harder and longer in her ass... Until Nicole just made a guttural gurgling sound and Gina nearly peed her pants, she was so surprised. Gina was holding Michael's hand tightly, she looked at him. He had enjoyed the show as much as she had, perhaps more, since he had been invited to participate. Gina kissed Michael.

Linda came over and asked if Scotch was okay. Nonplussed, Gina just shook her head in the affirmative, and looked at her. Linda had a pleasant face, with a short black "flip" hairdo that "popped" nicely, accentuating her pale skin. The way her piercing blue eyes contrasted with her bright red lipstick and the black leather collar round her neck was enthralling. Gina watched Linda move, sort of sashay as she walked to the sink.

Gina could see that a thin silver chain was attached to a silver D-ring on the black leather dog collar around Linda's neck and that it extended to a large O-ring that sat right in the middle of her back, just below her shoulder blades. There were two thin silver horizontal chains attached to the O-ring and each of those chains terminated at two more black leather dog collars worn as cuffs on her biceps.

The chains that Linda was wearing were obviously long enough to allow her the use of her arms but with some restriction of her movements. A second vertical chain started at the O-ring behind her and two additional horizontal chains and ran down to a ring on a very wide black leather belt acting as an impromptu corset. The spiked strappy black heels with two-inch tall platforms under the toes and huge arches were magnificent.

Linda was quite obviously practiced in the wear of heels Gina thought impossible to stand in, let alone maneuver. But she moved with a sexual grace in her silver chains and black high-high heels... Which Gina could now see were chained to one another. Black leather straps from the heels of her shoes were buckled to two black leather cuffs buckled just above her ankles. A thin silver chain connected two rings on the cuffs.

Linda had a small tattoo of a rose located just off-center on her lower abdomen halfway between her smoothly shaven slit and her belly button. Gina had never seen a tattoo on a woman before, or a shorn pussy. She wore a thick two-piece gold engagement-wedding band set on the proper finger and her nails were polished a perfect gloss red. Gina was impressed by the combination of classiness and pure sexuality that Linda exuded.

As Linda handed Gina a glass of Scotch on the rocks, Gina's mind raced and went to places that it had never been before. Linda had a nice bust, larger than Nicole's, somewhat pointy but not overly large. Breasts that were unlikely to sag over time She noticed that Linda had two small lengths of black string or thread wrapped tightly around each of her prominent nipples. Gina had never, ever really considered touching another-

Then Linda noticed Gina was looking, no - staring, at her tied up nipples.

"Oh dearie, you guys should try it. When you take the string off it feels so good. It's really quite a rush."

Aaron, now naked, walked over as Linda was handing Michael his drink. He hugged Mike.

"Linda, it seems that Michael here has the blow-job card, what do you think? Maybe we should let him keep it until next time."