All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like that, marriage over. In actual reality, anyway. In this story? Who knows. Either way, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is tremendous. Love the natural trepidation mixed with awakening desire. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The build up here is unreal. Quickly becoming my favorite series of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god dude, that musical chairs game was incredibly hot. The build up, as always in your stories, was excellent. But man did that ending kill me! I really want them all to finally go all the way and then finish the game swapping some more! Hopefully that happens in the next part. I know this is a slow burn and not even half way over but damn this could very well become my favorite story of yours ever!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Maybe it's the fact that I've been reading a lot of Loving Wives stories recently but this series makes me feel like the couples (or at least the m.c. and his wife) are heading towards disaster. But Spector_Dugan doesn't write stories like those...does he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have really moved up in the world, from All Star Movies to the Polynesian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Disney world so much so that it’s an added bonus for me in this series to see you talk about it’s layout and stuff haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this so far, and obviously looking forward to what's as they push their boundaries. But I hope to see some lesbian acts take place. Specifically Cassie and Allison going down on each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad that they are doing some swapping with the third partner and not just the same pair. Such as Cassie and Paul. Related to that I bet Mike is pissed off since he was about to stick it into his crush until Paul stopped everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

keep going... cant wait for next chapter

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Yeehah! What an ending. In real life I think this group would be headed for disaster. In this tale, maybe they have a shot at coming out OK, at least long enough to give us a few more breathless chapters.

It kind of feels like intercourse is the big line facing them now, and they were right on the brink (maybe over it, for Mike and Cassie?). I wonder how you’ll keep up the tension after they’ve done the deed, or maybe they’ll pull back for a while before the seemingly inevitable happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I geuinely hope that this story has many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm hooked...have been for a bit. Carry on, please...this is quite titillating!

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

That ending …that was hot.

Perv_for_curvesPerv_for_curvesover 1 year ago

This series is brilliant, I keep checking back for the next part. I wonder if his wife heard them say stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not end the series with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story!! Please continue and add a few twists of fate to it. Let all of the food and alcohol soften and thicken the gals with the guys getting turned on by it. They all should play another round. Clever invention of playing musical partners. Maybe the gals sample more than one guy.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Getting whiplash, on a runaway train! >;-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Everything went from passionate to unpleasant in seconds. Yup, they needed to keep to the limits from their conversation beforehand. Well done him. His Mrs on the other hand was not restraining her animal instincts. Allison appears to be able to read and react to him instantly. The old bull seems to have an as yet unexplained knowingness about him and a willingness to push boundaries, as does Cassie but more lightheartedly.

Its a trainwreck waiting to happen, you’ve caused me to sense impending doom.

Great ratcheting up of the tension. Good writing (though I skim the Disney world descriptions) your character interactions work nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES