All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Wow, nice twist. Didn't expect them to do the full monty so soon after the last part. Curious to see where this goes. 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot damn.

amritaloveramritaloverover 1 year ago

Wow. The buildup and action are awesome. Can't wait until the next installment. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! So good!! One of my all-time favorites so far!!!

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

PLEASE! There has to be at least ONE more chapter! >:-)

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 1 year ago

Ahhh, the 'climax' of the story (see what I did there?), or is it? This was outstanding and I hope there's more. Your writing style, mixing in the reality of life (nailed DW by the way, clearly you've been there) and the hot sex scenes are so well done. As a writer I'm influenced by your approach, although I sometimes find I get too detailed in the descriptions of sex and non-sex. You have refined the art of creating each personal story and weaving that into the hot make-out and sex scenes. Brilliant work. Thank you for a very satisfying series that builds to an amazing crecendo. I hope there's more to come (yeah, couldn't resist). Thanks for your writing, you've helped me see how I can be a better writer too. I look forward to the next in the series! Bravo!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I don't know if Spector will be going on the following path with this story but it will be veey interesting to see if Paul and Emily's marriage will survive this trip. It already seems that Paul and Mike's (or their wives?) friendship might not survive. Or will mutiple marriages end and everyone swap s/o's?

Obviously this isn't a Loving Wives or a BTB tale, but Paul clearly has some insecurity (that his penis is overriding for the moment lol) in regard to Emily getting the D from another man so only time will tell if this has a happy ending or a bitter ending.

Regardless, I'm hooked and I can't wait to read more.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

Well, I guess there’s no way I can say that this guy’s an unreliable narrator. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there are many more chapters!

(here's to hoping Jeff's kids make an appearance - assuming they're adults - I love me some taboo!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack*

ecboyecboyover 1 year ago

Fantastic stories. keep them coming please

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

This finale was exciting!

Emily's comment to Jack about going slow made it obvious that Emily knew that they had sex before (the rainy day when Emily came out of the bedroom in the tiny bedroom) and knew how he felt going in! Jack didn't care what Alison & Paul said since he had already had shagged Emily.

Mike and Cassie did need the go ahead because they were with Paul & Alison most the time & fairly well agreed on the careful process in the full share till all were ready.

This was a good series, but obvious with the build up. The only obvious end is the 2 couples the near each other become and poly-living together or divorced, Paul goes with Alison, Mike & Emily struggle with what the decisions caused. Jack & Cassie go back to normal life of just doing whatever they want with whoever they want.

Keep up the great work

MrfineMrfineover 1 year ago

I enjoy your writing. Enviously, i wish I could write like you.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Definitely a great series. I hope you have more for us with these characters.

Very hot erotic read. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soarin’ doesn’t fly over Everest, that’s the Matterhorn (the real one, not the one in Disneyland). It’s funny how something so trivial will jump out at me.

Great story.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

What an incredible buildup to the top of the roller coaster! Thrilling. Paul's sphinx-like relationship to talking is a bit baffling, but what the heck, none of the others seem to be so burdened. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment. 5 stars & a fave.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

The scene where it all comes together is very intense ... just the right mix of marital angst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series is so incredibly sad. Really no redemption to be found, no sympathetic characters at all.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Took real long to get here, however, this was hot.

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Incredibly sexy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

FUCKING AMAZING CHAPTER IN AN AMAZING SERIES! I JUST CAME SOOOOO HARD!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Kill jack and Divorce Emily

Hate the direction that the author took this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES