Poly at the Poly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's eyes raced to the ground. "Yeah, you know. Disney." She waved her hand dismissively.

The fireworks show started and we all turned towards the castle to watch. By now, explosive spectaculars seemed almost banal. The soaring music and bright colors were amazing, of course, but they couldn't live up to the other events we got up to in the evenings.

When it was over, the pounding of everything we'd done that night finally caught up with me. My knees ached something awful and I was sure I had multiple blisters on both my feet. I looked at my watch and saw it was after 10:30. What had seemed like an incredible amount of time at the start of the party had burned away in a blink.

"We should do Dwarven Mine Train," Cassie said, "It's the only ride I wanted to do that I didn't get a chance to go on."

Allison immediately agreed. "There should be almost no wait now," she said.

The six of us hurried around the side of the castle and over to Fantasyland. The park was near-empty -- people were either gathering by the castle for the next appearance of the parade or heading for home. But there was a small line trailing out of our ride.

Because we'd raced over, any semblance of our pairings had been broken apart. I ended up standing next to Mike of all people, with Jack, Emily, Allison, and Cassie all grouped up a few yards in front of us.

The taller man put his hand on my shoulder, convivially. "Emily's so much fun," he said.

I did my best to hold back my grumble. I had no doubt of the kind of 'fun' Mike had been having with my wife.

"I mean, I don't know. She seemed so quiet back home," Mike continued, "She's funny, though. And I love that she's into stuff like Star Wars, Zelda..."

"Catan," I offered.

"Wait, really?" Mike said, "Fuck, she didn't even mention that. I'm used to Allison, all women honestly, looking down on the things I like because it's too geeky or whatever. I guess I'm just saying. I don't know what I'm saying. I'm not doing a very good job of this, am I? I just thought you'd want to know."

I shrugged. I wasn't sure how to respond. I knew that Mike was trying to compliment my wife, but with everything I'd seen and heard that evening, all that we'd been up to the last few days, his amiable nature bounced off my chest and puddled on the pavement below. So, I didn't say anything at all. Silence isn't my best trick, but as I'm sure you've figured out by now, it works quite well most of the time.

"Anyway, I'm hoping when we get back to PA, when all of this is over, we'll be able to all hang out more," Mike said, "Maybe a boardgame day or something."

I agreed, but something about it felt disingenuous. Were we all really going to be able to sit around and roll dice after all this? I couldn't imagine it without also picturing our wives naked and bent over the table. Although maybe that wasn't such a bad thing, either.

We got to the front of the ride and organized back into our assigned pairs. I sat with Cassie and the other two couples climbed on right behind us. Our train took off, rolling and rumbling over the hills. We entered the mine, itself, saw the Dwarves, then came back around to the end.

With that last ride done, we started heading for the exit. The party had another half hour to go, but we were all clearly finished. The six of us limped down Main Street, barely noticing the world around us. The sign above the exit said, 'see you real soon!' and I legitimately couldn't tell if that was a promise or a threat.

There was quite a crowd lined up for the boat back to our resort, so we turned up the ramp to the monorail. The wait there wasn't terrible -- the party and the late hour had gradually weeded out most guests. Still, we were crushed in with two other families in our car. I stood off to the side, holding on to one of the silver poles.

As the monorail whooshed off, I stared out the window at the night sky and wondered what was next. I knew, despite the fact that we were all tired, that going right to sleep was unlikely. I imagined Cassie would come up with some new game for all of us to play. Maybe strip shuffleboard or whatever. And slowly we'd end up, once again, surrendering to our worst/best impulses.

I glanced across the car at Allison. The athletic blonde was also staring off into space. I'll admit, while my evening with Cassie had been fun, I was looking forward to being with my usual partner once again. Notice it didn't even occur to me that I might spend the evening with my actual wife.

The train curved around the lake till we got to the Polynesian. Once we were in the lobby, I assumed someone would propose we head to one of our respective rooms. A suggestive tilt of the head or a little flirty back and forth

Instead, we simply walked out of the building without any discussion. Emily was in the crook of Mike's arm. Jack and Allison casually held hands. Cassie twined my fingers with hers.

When we got past the pool area, we all turned towards the bungalow. Like we'd agreed to it without actually talking. It felt inevitable, in a way. The magnetic pull of all our uninhibited evenings.

At the front door of the cabin, Jack waved his wrist to let us inside. The six of us dutifully marched into the hall. As I'd imagined on the ride over, now was when Cassie was going to come up with some new sexy shenanigans to get us started.

Here we go, I thought.

Emily led Mike over to the couch. She sat, pulling his face down to hers. He leaned forward, practically bent in half, and they kissed.

Jack pinched Allison's rear. The athletic woman gasped, then sprinted off. Jack chased her into the living room. Allison fell back onto the floor and the older man went with her, pressing his lips to hers.

Cassie turned to me in the hallway. She gave me a little shimmy. Again, I was struck by how good she looked in that princess dress. Like a dirty fantasy brought to life.

"Hi," she said, smiling shyly. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hello?" I said, confused. The beautiful blonde pushed me back against the wall, kissing me hard. I found my hand running through her golden hair, while her own digits rested possessively on my chest.

OK, well, we'd fallen into making out pretty easily. But I thought for sure it was going to take some encouragement for us to go any further. Despite my expectation, though, we didn't need it. I realized, the days of needing a push, of tricking ourselves into doing things, were gone. We simply were this now; it was comforting and frightening all at once.

Mike reached for the hem of Emily's long white dress -- all the way down at her ankles -- and started lifting upwards. Just like that, my petite wife was wearing only her little, lacy white bra and panties. Emily responded by pulling at Mike's outfit, like she was desperate to see more.

Allison began hurriedly unbuttoning Jack's shirt, exposing his silver-haired chest. At the same time, he was ripping at her blue jeans, pulling them down over her muscular thighs. Both of them racing to get each other naked first. Whenever one of them reached for a piece of clothing, the other slapped their hand away. It was the most aggressive, violent stripping I'd ever seen.

Cassie's hand left my pec and grabbed at the lapel of my blue sport coat. I realized I still had on those furry gloves, and I shook them to the floor, like a hockey player getting ready to throw down. With my fingers free, I pulled the straps of Cassie's golden dress off her shoulders. She reached back for the zipper and the amazing dress pooled like liquid gold at her feet. The beautiful blonde woman was wearing only a scarlet bra and panties.

With some of us half-naked and others mostly clothed, the couples starting balancing things out. Emily undid Mike's belt, shoving his black pants to the ground. Allison had kept her cowboy shirt, but below the waist she was down to a yellow thong. She managed to rip off Jack's flannel, leaving him in only jeans and boots.

But when Cassie reached for my chest a second time, she didn't unbutton my white dress shirt. Instead, she pushed me back against the wall, lightly.

"I need some fresh air," she said, breathily. Like we'd been sprinting this whole time.

The beautiful blonde woman stepped away and I looked after her, confused. Lost. I stared after Cassie's panty-clad butt as it bounced rhythmic with her hips. She turned back to look at me. She seemed equally as confused as I was.

Cassie shook her head, disdainfully. She curled her finger my way.

Oh. Duh.

Cassie reached for the glass door and slid it open, walking out onto the back deck. I hurried after her, like she had me on a leash.

We hadn't been out here once this whole time. All of Disney stared back at us across the glassy lake. The sound of distant, chirping crickets filled the air. Everything was thick and sweaty hot. Despite the ambient light, a few stars managed to gamely shine through. The world felt oddly ours.

Closer to home, I saw a tiny, private, plunge pool on one side of the deck. Almost more like a pit filled with light blue water; too small to hold more than two adults. On the other side was a round picnic table with four chairs. Behind that were two matching, wooden loungers. Lying on one of them, recumbent like a Roman emperor, was Cassie. Still in that striking scarlet underwear.

I didn't need encouragement this time. I raced across the deck, knocking over a chair, to get to Cassie. When I reached the foot of the lounger, I stopped to rip off my pants and shirt, leaving only my black boxers.

Correctly outfitted, I leapt onto the cushions. Cassie screeched in surprise, then broke into giggles. She welcomed me to her body with a warm kiss. I let her envelop me in her incredible body.

I felt something brush behind me and realized that we weren't alone. Mike gave me a strange, awkward wave. My own Emily pushed him down on the lounger next to us and climbed on top. Kissing Mike like she couldn't breathe without his mouth. Both were in their underwear. Again, I was struck by how tiny my wife appeared next to the tall man. It looked like he could wear her as a backpack.

"You like this?" Emily asked, sitting over him, a strange mix of awkward and seductive.

"Yeah," Mike said, "So nice."

A crashing stumble announced that Allison and Jack had joined us outside, as well. The two of them tumbled onto the hardwood. What they were doing looked almost more like wrestling than sex. They rolled around on the deck, each trying to gain the advantage.

Cassie saw them too and shook her head, a funny little laugh at the silliness of her husband and his new conquest. Again, I expected to feel jealousy over Allison, my partner for this trip, being with someone new -- but it never showed.

On the other hand, the envy I felt seeing Emily kissing Mike -- my wife running her hands over his bare chest, his own fingers gripped on her panty-covered ass -- redoubled. They kept cooing to each other, encouraging and sweet. Like two young lovers excited to share in each other. It was oddly worse than watching Emily submit herself to Jack.

Wasn't this balance? I'd been with Mike's wife -- why couldn't he take a turn with mine? Yet something about it truly bothered me. More than I let on. I knew I couldn't say anything to stop it, but it left my stomach twisting.

With Jack, Emily was clearly infatuated. But, oddly, it felt like he'd earned it. He showed my wife his admiration as she slowly shed her inhibitions for him. But Mike was just taking. He'd never appreciated Emily before our trip. He'd told me as much earlier in the evening. But now he was grabbing, grasping at her. Acting like he actually cared.

Fortunately, I had my own incredible distraction to keep me engaged. I looked at the beautiful blonde underneath me, running my eyes over every inch of her fantastic body. But then, there was more to see, wasn't there?

"Front clasp?" I asked, remembering the incident from a few days before.

Cassie shook her head and leaned forward to give me access. I snapped her bra between my fingers. There were two more clasps than I was used to undoing. Cassie's breasts burst free. Her pink nipples erect and wanting.

I reached down and reverently hefted her boobs in my hands. I was used to being with much smaller-chested women. Not that Cassie had massive tits by any means. But when all you've ever seen are lemons and oranges, grapefruits can seem like a whole other species of citrus.

I looked down at the beautiful blonde woman while I massaged her breasts. So full, they overspilled my palms. Cassie's eyes were closed. She was biting her lip. She looked amazing under my ministrations. So sexy and near-perfect. The kind of woman you dreamed about being with. And even then, dismissed the idea as imposs...

I froze.

It all rushed back to me. Everything that Cassie had said before. Yet there I was, doing it too. Like I hadn't heard a word.

I took a deep breath. I released Cassie's breasts and closed my eyes. Instead of glorifying in the gorgeous creature currently writhing under me, I focused on the woman I'd come to know in those last few days.

The longing look in her bright blue eyes while she watched Jack with Emily. That time after Flight of Passage when it had affected her so deeply. The way she'd snorted once, when she'd laughed a little harder than she usually let herself. A stolen moment on Splash Mountain when I'd caught her really, truly, smiling at the adventure we were sharing. The way her voice trembled in the darkness when she'd broken down on the Peoplemover.

The real Cassie was beautiful, yes, but vulnerable, too. Broken, cracked, in the way that all of us get after a few too many rides on this thing called life. A real, actual woman who wanted, more than anything, to be loved.

I leaned down and kissed Cassie. Not as a horny dude who wanted to get laid. Not as some victorious hunter who'd finally bagged the big game. Just as a man who'd truly seen the woman he was with and found her amazing. I pressed my lips against hers. Long, soft, and loving.

Cassie's bright blue orbs searched my face. She looked nervous, like she wasn't sure what I was about to do. It wasn't fear, exactly. More like the look you get when you feel the roller coaster start to tip on that first, huge hill. When you realize that something amazing is about to happen.

I mouthed my way around Cassie's body. Her cute pink ears and slender neck. Broad shoulders and long, lithe fingers. Slowly teased my way to her breasts.

When I finally suckled at her nipples, Cassie gasped. Back arched, pushing her tits forward like she wanted me to swallow them whole. Her hands shot down to my boxers and she shoved them down. My dick, hard as I could remember, popped out. Eager for Cassie's elegant grasp.

I heard a feminine squeak and, for the first time in what felt like ages, I glanced at what was going on around us.

Emily was completely naked, slowly lowering her pussy down over Mike's face. She was facing his feet, stroking his long, bare dick with both hands. Mike's tongue plied at her folds. Emily's face tightened in pleasure.

"Damn, Em," Mike said between licks, "Taste so good."

So much for my wife who never liked feeling so exposed. Mike buried himself deeper between Emily's legs. She grunted out his name like one long string of syllables.

Allison and Jack were still scrambling on the ground. They'd gotten each other naked and now seemed to be struggling for who got to be on top. Finally, Allison lay back and spread her legs. Jack grabbed his dick and steered it towards her center.

"You gonna need to pop a Viagra, old man?" Allison asked, nipping at his lips.

"I might," Jack snapped back, "Just to get it up after looking at your nothing body, scarecrow,"

Allison cackled, then groaned as Jack slipped himself inside her.

I had the very strange thought that Cassie and I were running behind. Like sex was on a schedule and if we were late, we'd never get to our destination in time. I kissed my way down Cassie's stomach, not as taut as Allison's but lovely, and pulled her red panties down to her ankles.

I paused and appreciated Cassie's pussy. We'd already done so much, but I'd never been this close to her sex. Her outer lips were petite, with long inner labia that flowered outward. The bump of her clitoris, too, seemed to burst forth from her sex. Like it couldn't wait to get my attention.

I took a deep breath, again, focusing on the woman beneath me. The scent of her, womanly, with a hint of peaches and vanilla from her body wash. That cute little tuft of curly blonde pubic hair. I reminded myself of how lucky I was to be there, to experience this slice of Cassie's true self. Then I buried my head between her legs.

Again, I lost my sense of the outer world. Emily's sharp gasps and Allison's throaty guffaws fell back to background noise. It all became a low buzz through Cassie's lovely legs, hanging languid over my shoulders. I put all of my focus on that one spot, teaching myself how to please the woman beneath me.

I remembered all the things that I'd loved from each of the women I'd been with that week. Cassie's enthusiasm, Allison's determination, Emily's adoration. I put those pieces together with my tongue, my lips. And felt Cassie slowly coil around me.

After far less time than I expected, Cassie let out a sharp gasp. Like she'd been burned. Her hand shot out and squeezed my head, nails dug into my skull. She let out a long, anguished cry. A short sob. Something wet splashed against my chin. Then Cassie collapsed into the cushions. Her legs fell limp.

I lifted my head and saw Cassie lying there like she'd been shot. But as I examined her more closely, I saw she was shaking. Whole tremors, racing across her body, subtle but still there. Like she was seizing. Eyes rolled back in her head.

I tried to think back to what I'd seen before. I couldn't remember Cassie cumming like this. In fact, now that I watched her orgasm take hold of her, I wondered if I'd ever seen Cassie peak at all.

I quickly put that thought aside. I wasn't competing.

"I'm kicking your ass," Allison said, as Jack continued to thrust his dick into her. Loud slaps as he beat her into the deck with his dick. "You can't handle this pussy."

"Listen. Little. Girl," Jack gasped out, "Shut up. And take it."

"I'm not little," Allison said.

In response, Jack reached down and pinched her pink nipples, practically twisting them off. Allison gasped and her face went red. Neck straining. When her orgasm let go of her again, she growled at the older man. He responded by slapping her flank, like he really was a cowboy, and Allison was his horse.

Emily slowly lifted herself off Mike's face, holding herself carefully, like she couldn't trust her body. Her nipples pointed so red and puffy they looked painful.

"That was nice," Emily said. She turned around and patted Mike's sticky cheek.

"I liked it too," Mike said.

"Ready to try something else?" Emily asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mike said, an enthusiastic grin filling his face.

Emily reached down and lifted Mike's long, thin dick upwards. Aimed it at her wanting pussy. For a moment, my wife caught my eye. She gave me a strange look. Challenging and proud. Regretful and sad. A mix of so many conflicting emotions I couldn't sort through them all.

Emily slowly lowered herself onto Mike's long dick. He groaned.

"Oh fuck, so good," he said.

Emily slid down his skinny cock inch by inch. She reached the point where she was used to hitting the end and kept going. Her eyes widened as Mike's penis pressed deeper than she'd ever experienced.

"Fuck, Em," Mike said, "You feel so good."

Emily froze about an inch from the bottom. It was clear Mike had hit something painful, and she stopped herself. She carefully rose up, then settled down again. This time she was able to take it all, but not without making a wry frown as she did so. Emily leaned forward, resting her hands on Mike's chest, and started to slowly rock back and forth on top of him.