Poly at the Poly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shout escaped my lips. My cum sharp and hot as it vaulted into her grasping pussy. She let out a little giggle, holding me tight as I filled her.

"Oh yes," she said, stroking my back, "That's it. Take that married pussy. Let it all out. I want it. Fill me up so deep."

I lost track of her words. Only focusing on the bursting peaks of pleasure. I strained, squeezing out all that I could. The bliss slowly drained from me. Like every inch of my body was letting out a long, joyous song.

Cassie and I stayed connected like that on the deck. Holding each other. Whispering. Kissing. My dick, soft, stayed surrounded in her soft wetness.

"I could get used to that," Cassie said.

"The sex?" I asked.

"All of it," Cassie said.

I lifted my head, giving her an odd look. Cassie's blue eyes stared back, fierce. Was she saying what I thought? I couldn't imagine it. Instead, I tried to play it off.

"You deserve to be happy, Cassie," I said. The implication of 'with someone else' was clear.

Cassie nodded at me, sadly. Like I'd told her she could go to Hogwarts or pet a unicorn. It was a nice thought, but this was reality. And for Cassie, that meant compromise.

I heard a feminine throat clear.

"Ahem."

Clear as day.

Cassie and I both turned behind us to look at where that sound had come from and found a pair of very adorable feet staring back at us. We followed the toes upwards, till we found their source.

Emily was staring down at me and Cassie. My petite wife was wearing another fuzzy bath robe. Her arms were crossed under her little boobs. Her green eyes burned fire.

"We need to talk."