Poly at the Poly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Your pussy," Mike said, "Gripping me like... Fucking hell, Em."

Emily only nodded absently. She was moving around gingerly, like she was trying out some new contraption; figuring out what all the buttons do.

Beneath me, Cassie finally stilled. Her eyes met mine -- her face a mix of complete satisfaction and utter embarrassment. She gave me a slight smile, almost like apologizing.

"That was amazing," I said. I leaned forward, cautiously, to kiss her. If she didn't want to taste herself on my lips, I wanted to give her the chance to say 'no.' Instead, Cassie kissed me back, passionately. Not in the showy way I was used to. But with real warmth and affection. "You're amazing."

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around," Cassie said. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I've never cum like that. Ever."

The fact that she wouldn't say it aloud told me that it was true. Our eyes met, intimate. I could tell she was searching for reassurance. Her hand shot down and gripped my cock. OK, so maybe she was looking for something else, too.

"Put it in me, Paul," Cassie said, "Please."

She wasn't quiet that time. Quite the opposite.

"I need it," Cassie said, "Your big, thick dick."

Cassie didn't wait for my answer. She took my cock and steered it into place, practically stuffing me into her sex. She was certainly slippery but surprisingly tight. Her cunt clamped down from her previous cum. She grunted as I entered her. I expected she would want me to wait, but she shoved me forward. Almost like she welcomed the pain of my penetration.

The walls of her pussy slowly gave way to my insistent invader. Cassie's entire body welcomed me forward. Arms clasped my neck. Legs wrapped around my waist. Completely surrendering herself.

"aaaaaAH!" Cassie's body reacted as I slid inside her. Blue eyes burst wide.

I realized she was on the edge of orgasm from the last time and my entry had taken her, again, over the top. Her nails dug into my arms, sharp. She was slowly slicing me to pieces.

"Oh -- ah," Cassie gasped out, "Fuck. Feels so. Ah! Nee...needed this. So bad."

I finally buried myself completely. Again, I paused. I assumed Cassie would want a second to get used. Catch her breath. Instead, though, she was already writhing. Humping up and back as much as she could.

"Fuck me," she said. Repeated it louder. "Fuck me, hard!"

That got the group's attention. The other two couples, both already in mid-copulation, turned to look our way. If Cassie noticed their attention, she didn't react. At that point, surrounded by her grasping pussy, I didn't care.

I gripped the girl's shoulders for purchase and slammed into her. Cassie rolled her hips in time with my thrusts. Neither of us holding back.

"Ohhhhh, oh God. Keep. Keep fucking me. Harder. Please. Pump me." I doubt Cassie even realized she was saying the words. It was more like a long stream of sounds that happened to make sense. Again, I thought of what I'd witnessed earlier. This was a very different kind of cheerleader urging me on. One barely able to keep hold of coherence. "Oh! FUCK! That's so fucking GOOD!"

I became very aware of where we were doing all this. The six of us were outside, fucking madly, in what was actually a very public place. The other bungalows around us were quiet and dark. But that didn't mean anything.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over. It was Emily. Her green eyes ran up and down my body. My wife gave me a funny little grin.

"Having fun?" she asked. I knew that didn't require an answer. "I love this. Love you. Watching. Make her go. Cum so hard."

The whole time, Emily kept riding up and down Mike's dick. Long, slow strokes. Her stomach and ass undulating over him. I told her I liked watching her, too.

"Sssooooo deep," Emily said. My poor petite wife. Mike had to be pushing up to her guts by that point. Still, she gamely carried on. Her lover staring up at her, a cocky little smirk played on his face.

"Yeah, Em," Mike said, "Ride it. I got you. I got you, Emily. Fuck, that tight pussy feels so sweet."

Emily froze halfway down. A little shiver ran through her. Her fingers dug into my bicep as her cum overcame her. Now I was getting wounded by two women at once.

"Come on, old man, you can do it harder than that!" Allison shouted out. She bucked him off her, breaking them apart. Allison grabbed Jack by the waist and flipped him over. His silver head bounced against the hardwood as she threw him back. Without a pause, the athletic blonde impaled herself on his dick. "Jeez, you want something done right, you've gotta do it yourself."

"You're such a brat," Jack said, "Always has to be your way."

"Damn straight," Allison said, "Cause I'm the one who knows what I'm doing. Now shut up and enjoy it."

Jack started to argue, but Allison silenced him with a kiss. Her ass bounced up and down on him lewdly.

With the four of them now in the same position, I wondered if I should flip Cassie, as well. But she seemed more than content to lie there and let me plow into her. Even the random words she'd been rambling before had devolved to grunts and cries.

"Oh! Ohfuck. Guh... uhn...uh...aahhhhhhhAH!" Cassie peaked again.

I could tell she was cumming because her arms trembled, and her eyes crossed. Her face cinched; lips curled up in a half smile. Plus, her pussy would squeeze down so hard it almost hurt.

Cassie's orgasms seemed be coming in groups. Rolling through her like a convoy of cums. One barely finished before another started.

"It's good right? Fucking Cassie?" I realized Mike was talking to me.

I didn't have the heart to tell him, he didn't know the half of it. It made me feel a little better about the fact that he was doing my wife at the same time.

"Emily's amazing," Mike said, "Fucking awesome. That tight pussy, fucking squeezing on me. Like she's trying to, uhn, suck the cum right out of my cock."

Emily reached over again, but this time she grabbed Cassie's arm.

"My husband's giving it to you good," she said, "Isn't he?" My innocent wife acting so strangely dominant, it was maybe the sexiest thing I'd seen from her yet.

"Uhn. Uh. Uh huh." Cassie nodded, unable to say much of anything.

"Fuck yeah," Emily said, "Take it. Cum on that thick cock."

Like it was a command, I felt Cassie's cunt writhe around me as another orgasm ripped through her.

"That's a good -- oh! -- girl," Emily said, then stiffened as her own pleasure crested. Like watching Cassie had brought her off. "OhhhhAH! That long dick. Fucking stabbing me."

"Yuh... yeah." Cassie gamely tried to continue the conversation, but to no avail. "Oh fuh-fuck! Cumming. Gonna cum. Again. OH!"

I hadn't stopped thrusting through all of this. Cassie's body felt amazing, her orgasms making it all the more incredible. But I stayed in control. After days of this, I felt like I could go on forever.

But even more than that, I wasn't focusing on my own enjoyment. Instead, I concentrated on what Cassie liked. I didn't worry about what felt best for me, I moved in ways that she seemed to respond to. If anything, with all that attention, it seemed like Cassie might tap out before I did. The way she was gasping, panting -- her body slick with sweat -- I thought that was a real possibility.

Everyone else, however, was starting to reach the finish.

"Come on, Allison," I heard the athletic blonde start her little chant. "Come... on... AH!"

The athletic blonde threw her head back, little tits pointed to the sky. Jack's hands shot out and grabbed Allison's hips, like keeping her from rocketing off.

"Here it comes," he grunted. His face went lax. "Ohhhhh yeah. There it is. Take it. Take my cum, you skinny bitch."

"Yuh-yeah," Allison finally fell slack. "Give it to me. You old bastard. Fill me up."

"Getting close," Mike warned Emily.

My wife hopped off his dick. She grabbed it in both fists and started pumping up and down with abandon. Mike groaned loudly as the first burst of his seed fountained upwards and landed on his own chest. Emily aimed his long, skinny cock so the next burst splattered on her upturned breasts.

Mike groaned out. "Ahhhh... so good..."

Emily giggled as he covered her with his spend.

"Puh - Paul?" I felt Cassie's hand on my arm. I looked down at my gorgeous lover. Cassie's mouth hung open. Her eyes dilated. "Cuh-cumming. I need..."

The words came out of her strained, like she was fighting through her orgasm to get them there. She tried to lean up and kiss me, but her body wouldn't let her. She fell back.

Yet some part of me had the sense, at the last moment, that she'd squeezed off her true climax. Like she'd felt something bigger building and she'd backed off it. I can't say how I knew it, but I did. Cassie's body seemed to edge away, like throttling her cum. A slight twist of her hips. Like cutting off a faucet at the source.

"So good," Cassie said, "Cum Paul. I need you to. Please... Fill me. It's yours - all yours. My pussy. Take it. Uhhhhn... Take me."

Her request, the need of her voice, finally brought me to the edge of orgasm.

"Getting... close..." I said.

"Inside," Cassie said, "I want it. So deep... Your load. Give me all of it."

I stood up and pulled Cassie by her hips to the edge of the lounger. I took her shapely legs brought and them up against my shoulders. I could have turned my head and kissed her foot. Cassie lay splayed, submissive before me. I caught her bright blue eyes with my own.

"I will," I said, "But only if you let it go, Cassie. Don't hold back."

"Oh." Cassie tried to escape my gaze, but I wouldn't let her. Her greedy pussy tried to capture more of my cock, but I held it back. Her nostrils flared; neck muscles strained. "OK."

"Cum for me, Cassie," I said. I thrust into her, hard. So much deeper and more aggressive than what I'd done before. Holding her in my thrall. "Give it up."

"Yeah, do it! Cum on that cock!" Emily cheered. Her chest dripping with Mike's spend.

"Fill her up!" Allison shouted. I saw she was sitting back on the deck, strumming her pussy hard.

"Let it out," I said, "Show me. You have to let me see."

I buried myself to the hilt. I could feel my climax building. Cassie's body bucked under me.

"Oh. Oh. Oh... OH! Ohhhhhhh fuck, I... yyyyyyyyyyyYES!"

I felt something warm splash against me. I looked down and saw the last of a long, clear spurt arcing out of Cassie's pussy. Her face was purple. Jaw frozen open. A long, stuttered grunt escaped her lips, pitching higher with each gasp.

And then, with Cassie's pussy gripping me harder than I thought was possible, I finally let loose.

The heat of my liquid bliss surged forth and blasted into Cassie's pussy. A long, exultant burst of ecstasy that practically knocked me back.

"Ahh ah AHHHHHHHHHH!" Cassie cried out, sharp as she felt me finally fill her. She sobbed and whimpered. Keened up at the heavens. A broken, joyful lament as she was crushed by her reckless bliss.

My own orgasm was only beginning. My second spurt felt almost fuller than the first. Harder. Almost painful. I gripped Cassie's hips tight enough to leave ten tiny bruises. I roared out my orgasm, unaware I was even making a sound.

My cum shot deep into her cervix. A roaring, raging river, racing inside Cassie's pussy, battering down anything in its path. Bathing her womb in my ecstatic essence.

"Oh God. So good. Cumming so... Fuck. Ohhhhh fuck that feels so good." Cassie's voice was weak and raspy. Like her shouting had snapped it. She bucked and shuddered like an invisible hand was shaking her.

I felt my knees go weak, but Cassie caught me in her arms. She drew me forward, kissing my lips and cheeks. My spend sputtered outward, dripping on her legs and stomach.

Cassie kept me close, patting my head. Both of us clasped each other tight, trying to draw out the last little bits of our orgasms. Savoring the lingering sweetness. I became aware of how hot everything was. Sticky and slippery. My lungs burned. My body ached. My head throbbed, pulsing with my heartbeat.

I glanced over and saw Emily cuddled into Mike on the lounger next to us. Allison and Jack both slumped on the side of the cabin.

We'd done it. Without tricks or games. No built-up boundaries or precious little limits. We'd all just fucked. Wild. Slamming into each other with abandon.

Like it was nothing at all.

*

I blinked my eyes open to the early haze. The sun was sneaking quietly over the horizon like it didn't want to be seen. Everything around me -- the lounger I was lying on, the deck, the nearby tables -- was wet with dew. The air smelled clean and fresh.

I realized I was alone. Everyone else had slipped off, I assumed to sleep inside. About now, I was supposed to be worrying where my wife was, who she was with. I couldn't drum up the energy.

I rolled over to my side and saw Cassie. She was on the other side of the deck, sitting on the steps of the tiny plunge pool. She was naked, her fantastic body half submerged in the clear-blue water. Her pink nipples were taut on her full breasts. The wind played in her golden blonde hair.

Cassie didn't notice me looking. She stared off into the horizon. Like searching for something that would never arrive. A sailor's wife, waiting for her husband to return from another fruitless voyage.

I slowly rolled off the lounger and limped over. Cassie glanced my way and smiled. She scooched over so I could climb into the water with her. Since she was sitting on the stairs, the only place I could go was into the pool, itself. The water was warm, like a bathtub. I went about shoulder deep before my feet hit the tile. It felt like being dropped in a human-sized bucket. My shoulders brushed the walls.

As soon as I was in, Cassie hugged me, tight. Her skin was prickled from the cool, morning air. She shivered into my chest.

"That was, ummm," Cassie said, "I mean. The whole thing? It was pretty amazing."

"It was," I said.

"I'm sorry about what I did, though," she said.

I gave her a questioning look. 'Sorry' was not the sentiment I expected.

"You know," Cassie said. "The squirting." The word came out of her so quiet, it might as well have been the wind.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I said, meaning it.

Cassie looked at me like I was nuts, but then a smile broke across her face. "Really? Because that was crazy. I don't usually... I mean. Fucking hell, Paul. I've cum lots of times with guys, I swear, but it's never felt like that. So out of control and... Wow. You're not supposed to do that to me, you know?"

Cassie couldn't hide her excitement now. Her bubbly personality overflowed.

"I enjoyed it, too," I said, flatly. Cassie growled at me and gave me a shove. I beamed at her, widely. "It was fucking amazing."

Cassie's face shifted. She raised an eyebrow, and I could tell she was processing.

"Why don't you talk more?" Cassie asked, "Seriously. Don't give me that whole thing about the accent. Your voice is sexy as hell. So why? What happened?"

I shrugged. I took a deep breath and switched into my deepest, sharpest patois.

"Americans talk too much," I said. It may as well have been my father's voice for how well I'd imitated it. Not that Cassie would know. I went back to my regular way of speaking. "That's what my father told me."

"So?" Cassie asked.

"It's hard," I said, "Hard to understand when you grew up here. My father, he just..." I went back into the accent. "Words! Too many words! All meaningless."

"He made you feel bad for speaking?" Cassie asked. She couldn't keep the shock out of her voice.

"I don't feel comfortable with it," I said, "It feels fake. I'm sorry."

"I get that," Cassie said, "Conversation can be empty. But not all of it is hollow. And sometimes you have to work through the surface bullshit to dig into the real stuff."

The real stuff was kind of the problem, though. "I find it hard to share myself," I said, "Especially when I know others don't care about what I'm saying."

"You could talk to me," Cassie said. And it was so warm and affectionate, it made my heart ache a little. "I care. I'd love to talk to you more. If you'll let me."

"OK," I said, "I will try."

Cassie slipped down into the pool and hugged me close. There wasn't enough room in there for us to be any less tight together. She rested her head on my shoulder. I know it sounds simplistic, but there was something nice about holding someone my height. The ease of our togetherness. OK, maybe it was more than a size thing.

"Like, maybe we could start talking now?" Cassie asked.

I chuckled. Silence still came easier to me. I took a deep breath. There'd been a thought lodged in my mind for a while. And I realized that now was the time to spit it out.

"Your mother was right," I said, "You do deserve more."

Cassie stepped back. Her face twisted in hurt.

"Not because you're hot or you have blonde hair and big boobs," I said, "But because you're a unique, incredible woman. Special. Anyone would be lucky to feel your love. Your true love. Even if it was only for an instant."

Cassie hugged me tight. Then we were kissing. I don't know how it started. Our lips came together. It was soft, warm. Not the needful, hungry smacks of before. This felt more like true fondness.

We hugged each other tight. I felt my erection press warm against her furrow. I backed Cassie into the wall behind her and we ground into each other. Cassie let out a gasp.

She spun us around, put her hands near my hips, and lifted upwards. I got her hint and slid up to the steps of the pool. My erection pointed through the shallow water, lewdly. The air now felt cold on my bare shoulders.

Cassie followed me up to the steps. Still kissing, reaching. Like she didn't want to be parted. She lowered her cute bottom into my lap. Wrapped her legs around my waist. Cassie reached down for my dick and scooted forward.

Slipping in wasn't easy. The wetness of the water made everything weirdly dry. Pushing forward was almost painful. But then I was ensconced in a far warmer, slicker place. We both groaned as we finally connected.

This position was so intimate. Both of us clung to each other. Neither able to really move. We didn't slam so much as we soaked. Slowly rocked against each other. Any movement, any build, required coordinated effort. It forced us to be slow, loving.

We rutted back and forth in the pool, languid. We'd had sex before, but this was something else entirely. The little droplets of water on Cassie's skin. Her hair darkened by the wet. The smell of chorine and Cassie's own unique perfume.

We held onto each other tightly, like surviving a storm. My dick slid back and forth in a way that was so delicious yet frustrating. I wanted to pump her, but I couldn't. We had to work each other through it. A sensuous struggle.

I reached between us and found Cassie's clit. She stopped humping to help me along. I strummed at her center. Cassie's mouth dropped open. She let out deep, halting gasps. Her hand shot down and held mine in place. Her chest flushed. Her body rose, then fell.

When I saw that she had recovered, I started to rub again. But Cassie pushed my palm away, gently.

"Too sensitive," she said.

Instead, I used my pussy-slicked fingers to pull at her nipple. Cassie began humping up and down on my shaft. Doing her best to move despite the lack of leverage.

But desire had already taken hold. I pushed Cassie back to the hardwood deck, pulling her out of the pool.

"Oh!" she let out in shock, but she let me position her.

I shoved myself back inside of Cassie, glorifying in my new leverage. But it wasn't to last. Those final, full strokes were all too much for me. I pumped her once. Twice. On the third push, as my cock was fully sheathed inside Cassie, my orgasm took hold of me.