Polyamory Ch. 18: Lovers Get Counsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave us time to think. "Evidently, it is both", replied Debra.

"There you have it. Because sex leads to irrational behavior like orgasms and screaming and cursing and is a very physical and not rational, it must be wrong. Thus lust gets misinterpreted from the Hebrew notion of a plan to conquer one we desire to the desire itself. David did not just see Bathsheba and have the thought, 'I'll bet Uriah enjoys her'. He went into full conspiracy mode to have her. Lust is planning for the conquest. It's not lust for you all to have met and dated and wishing you could have sex, then, eventually, feeling comfortable enough to have sex although having sex and having intercourse are different things."

"I can't have intercourse with my wife. We are not so equipped, but we have lots of sex." She smiled a bit embarrassed.

Debra observed, "Yeah, we have lots of sex and then some intercourse", and laughed. We joined in. "So you think that sex is not sinful and that our relationship isn't either?"

"I think you all are all right. If either of you women felt forced to live this way, I think it would be wrong. All relationships should be mutual not coerced. It seems this one sort of just materialized."

"I'd say", replied Gladys. "I just agreed to let Debra live with me a few weeks so she could settle her relationship with Hank because they'd just started dating. At that time, they'd not done much more than hold hands and kiss. Then somehow she and I began to love on each other, and then she and Hank, and next thing we know Hank and I admit we have always had eyes on each other. He thought I was a lesbian and I just thought he wasn't interested. It fell together then."

"So, Pastor Jo, how do we proceed? Let's say we decide we want to make our commitment and relationship known, what can we do?"

"That's where present law gets in our way. You cannot marry two persons legally, but when couples come to me I tell them that I am here for the spiritual side. I'll sign their marriage license, but I am not about the legal. I want to know and for them to understand the spiritual commitment they are making to God, families and communities. Whatever happens legally will matter little when we have a worship service. That is to say, I'd probably feel comfortable presenting your case to the session and get their approval for a marriage ceremony. That sort of means, I guess, I need to get on the ball and have a Christian education class on marriage to explore these things before it'll come up."

Debra said, "Wow! I never imagined this. It's almost overwhelming. I couldn't have imagined marrying anyone a few weeks ago and now I'm thinking of marrying two." She caught herself and realized maybe she had gone too far and said, "I'm sorry. I know we've not really discussed marriage but what I meant ... ."

I interjected interrupting her, "Oh, Debra, don't worry. We know what you mean. I think we are in the same place."

Gladys said, "Thank you, Pastor. This has been very helpful. You've given us a lot to think about. Will you offer a prayer for us?"

"Sure." She proceeded to do so and ask God's blessings and guidance on our future considerations.

As we were leaving, she stopped us, "One more thing, Debra. Ask why God would have given us girls an organ that has no other reason for existence than to give pleasure. Then maybe Gladys can share with you the efforts men have gone to to rid us of that pleasure."

"OK! Hummm! Will you Gladys?"

"I will gladly."

***

At home, we prepared dinner and spent the time discussing what we had heard from Pastor Jo and sharing from Gladys's study of sociology and mine of the history of philosophy. Debra listened intently especially when Gladys talked about cultures that physically mutilated the clitoris to stop women from experiencing sexual pleasure and the attempts in Western society to do likewise. I was even surprised to learn that people thought masturbation so bad and women's sexual response so horrible that the clitoris was treated with chemicals to deaden its nerves or make touching it painful. Boys, who were thought to 'abuse' themselves, actually had a metal thread sewn in their foreskin so that it made an erection painful.

I knew none of that. We finished our discussions about 10 and quickly finalized plans for tomorrow. Debra had asked and gotten permission to leave at noon. Gladys and I were free then also. We would meet and pick up our things from the house and head south. They had left it to me to plan the itinerary from there since they'd never been.

I asked what they'd be wearing. They both said, "Wait and see, lover", and giggled.

I could continue to fantasize.

We crawled into bed a bit exhausted so our lovemaking was kept to me fondling and sucking each breast and them playing with my cock and balls. Despite being erect, I fell asleep quickly.

12