Polyamory Ch. 25: Christmas

Story Info
Christmas Trip to Caribbean.
19.9k words
4.71
5k
5
0

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

"Christmas"

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas we shopped and bought presents for our family members. We also shopped for motorcycles and made sure we were ready for our Christmas vacation. Our daily life remained the same, just a bit busier. The prep for Christmas and the trip worked to help us grow closer, shape our spiritual relationship more fully, and we did spend a few sessions with a relationship coach which helped us think through some stuff we needed to. Debra also had to get a passport and was delighted beyond description when it arrived.

Boxes began arriving from family and by Christmas Eve Debra had as many gifts as Gladys and I which made her feel very much a part of our families. Our parents wrote her notes with one of her gifts telling her how much they adored her and were happy she was with Gladys and me, and told her they felt like they had acquired a daughter. Reading them made her weep but she was clearly happy.

Fortunately, her mother also contacted her not long after Thanksgiving and just before Christmas. Debra had told her of our plans for the trip and her comment was, "I'm glad for you. I hear it is beautiful in Mexico. I'm sure you will have a good time." Debra was encouraged with the little contact and that she did not feel her mother judging her as she had all her life.

On Christmas Eve we attended 11 PM worship and enjoyed the pageant and joy of the service. Returning home we opened our gifts. Debra and Gladys had bought each other several bikini bottoms but no tops. I had bought each several coverups that were mostly translucent. One for each was open weave.

I asked about the no tops and they said, they'd wear the bottoms and a cover up when we went off the resort grounds or in the restaurants some of which required some clothing. They said they didn't plan on being modest.

They gave me a couple pair of shorts and shirts to go with them. We were not planning on taking much luggage given the resort was clothing optional and we planned to go naked most of the time.

Our flight to Cancun left from Orlando, so we had to get up early the next morning to get there by 11. Our clothes were laid out, we had showered, and then we slept restlessly so excited about the trip. We were all awake when the alarm went off, so waking was no problem. The oder from the coffee maker brewing coffee wafted through the house, the sun was rising in the east lighting the sky beautifully making us feel like we were getting good omens.

We drank coffee, ate cereal, cleaned up and dressed. Debra and Gladys had put their paints in an easy to locate place so they could paint each other on the way. They were wearing the midi dresses from Thanksgiving and had chosen paints to go with them. While the dresses were the same, one was marine blue and the other cranberry.

Once in the car with me driving, they went to work in the back seat. Pulling their tops off their shoulders, they painted a chain that matched their dress color from one nipple to the other. The chain appeared to hang down so that in the middle, it draped below the breasts. Then a single chain hung straight down until it disappeared into their dresses below the 'V'. Later they lifted their skirts and completed the chain into their pussy lips as if it were attached to their clitoris. Then they painted chains on their necks and one descending to each nipple. There was no way anyone would miss the implication.

For Debra, who had the cranberry dress, the chain was golden brown, but to the casual observer it would just look gold. Gladys's chain was silver but stood out well against her now slightly tanned body which, of course, had no lines.

Above Debra's eyebrows, Gladys painted a wing of golden brown but more brown than the chain, then highlighted it with the cranberry color of her dress. Her eyeshadow was also the golden brown from above but outlined beneath with very dark brown. There were two lines drawn from the bridge of her nose between her eyes to spirals above the eyes in cranberry. Her lips were cranberry outlined with the dark brown from beneath her eyes.

Gladys had wings of Cranberry red above her eyes outlined with the marine blue of her dress. Her eyeshadow was also the cranberry muted a bit outlined with the blue. The blue was used for the lines from her nose to spirals above the eyes. Her lips matched those of Debra's.

Of course, I did not see what was going on, but when I stopped for a bathroom break, I turned to see them. They were proudly sitting there with tops pulled down displayed for me and before I could say it my semi-hard cock was suddenly hard as a rock. I wasn't sure I could go to the bathroom if I wanted. I said, "You two look gorgeous and sexy. You'll be the rage of the resort." They smiled broadly ran their tongues out to lick their lips lasciviously.

They pulled their dresses back on and hurried to the restroom. I also did eventually getting my erection to soften enough to pee. When I met the women at the car, Debra said, "Gladys, as much as I'd like to, why don't you help Hank out."

Gladys replied, "Do you think you feel comfortable in the traffic in Orlando."

"If it gets too gangly, I'll pull over. But then you'll be finished with him."

"OK, just don't take any chances. Be sure you feel comfortable. We have plenty of time so slow down and be safe."

Debra got in the driver's side and we got in on the passenger since Debra loves watching the action. It wasn't long before Gladys had her top down and I had my cock out and my shorts on the floor. I reclined the seat and ran it back as far as it would go. She went down and began licking and sucking on me. She licked up and down my cock to my balls and back to the head. Then she sort of sucked down the bottom of my cock to my balls which she sucked into her mouth one at a time.

I wasn't far off from cumming, but tried to hold back because what she was doing felt so good. Of course, it wouldn't matter because I could stay hard pretty easily because I'd not cum since last night. She continued to suck my balls and seemed to be receiving a lot of pleasure. She was moaning and whimpering, even squirming a good bit.

I had begun to hold the breast I could get to in my hand and caress her nipple with my thumb which seemed to please her all the more. She doubled her efforts on my balls and worked on them for a bit more before releasing them and taking my cock lustfully down her throat. She backed off and began to bob while playing with my balls with her hand.

I felt my cum rising from my balls and exploded into her mouth. She almost kept it all dribbling only a little out. The next load she received in her throat and then the rest in her mouth. She moaned loudly as I came and I saw Debra look over, smile and lick her lips. She pulled her dress back so I could see her breast and grinned even bigger.

Needless to say, I softened slightly, but was still adequately hard and given Gladys never quit sucking, I was plenty hard for more. Gladys continued sucking. I continued fondling her breast. Then she took my cock out and began stroking it. She looked around a bit and urged me to move over towards the middle of the seat so she could straddle me easing my cock into her very wet pussy. When my cock hit her cervix, she came, shaking and exclaiming profanity, then she collapsed on me and simply whimpered, "Thank you, Hank. Thank you, Debra. That was so good. I love his cum and his cock in my mouth and pussy. You think I can get it in the ass once we get to the resort?"

I replied, "I believe so but I'll have to talk with my little guy first."

She and Debra chuckled. Debra said, "Maybe both of us can get our asses fucked when we get to the resort. Maybe we can get them fucked everyday."

We all laughed and then Debra said, "I think I'd like someone else to drive. The traffic is getting really busy, almost bumper to bumper. Gladys, will you drive. I want some of that cock."

She pulled over and the two switched places and for the second time I found my cock buried in the mouth of a beautiful woman. I was so glad I was able to get back into action so quickly after cumming. Debra was hungrily sucking my hard cock not more than ten minutes after I had cum.

She sucked me for about ten minutes and then climbed on top of me, pulled her top to the sides giving me access to her wonderful little breasts and slid my cock in her tight little cunt. I once more felt like the luckiest man in the universe. She rode me through two of her own climaxes which delighted Gladys also. Each time she looked over and smiled broadly at the two of us.

After 15 minutes or so, I began feeling the sensation of a coming orgasm and began moving against Debra's thrusting. It was not long until I exploded once more. I was deep in her and it must have hit her cervix because this orgasm was much stronger than the other two. Had we been where anyone could have seen her, they'd have thought she was riding a bucking bull. My cock spasmed seven or eight loads into her and she cried out, moaned, and gradually collapsed on me whimpering in delight.

I held her until Gladys announced we were less than half mile to the paid parking lot we had reserved. Debra pulled her dress in place, climbed off me, grabbed some tissue to catch my cum as it came out and I pulled on and fastened my shorts. We parked and went to the pick up spot for the van to the airport and hugged and kissed each other. I could smell myself and taste my cum on each of them, a smell and taste that kept me horny.

>>>

We had little time to do much of anything but what was necessary before boarding the plane. We took our seats half way back in the cabin. Me in the middle and them on one side or the other. Since Debra had never flown, Gladys suggested she sit next to the window. Our flight was six hours to Cancun so we had plenty of time to sleep or play. I figured we'd do both.

All of us felt satiated at the moment, so we got our blankets out, covered up, and fell asleep almost before the plane took off. I slept about an hour and a half. When I woke up, I checked and saw both women were still fast asleep for the appearances. I could do little but think and it wasn't long before I recalled our trysts in the car on the way to the airport and then began fantasizing about the week ahead. Both got me quite hard so I unzipped my shorts and freed my cock and began stroking it.

I recalled Debra and Gladys saying they wanted to get fucked in the ass later today. The fantasy became furnished with imagining a location, any I imagined could be true. It only needed to be in a tropical environment. That was easy so I imagined a tiki bar set among palms and banana trees. We began kissing and groping and, since we were already naked, we only had to find the right position for us to make full on love. I led them to the tiki bar itself and had them hang on to its stand up shelf—a shelf made for customers to stand at and set their drinks on which was lower than rest of the bar.

They presented me with their backs arched and their asses ready. I imagined the scene with them standing bent over feet apart forming a 'V' with their legs, pussies and asses. I had them move closer so their inside legs crossed and their hips touched so while I fucked one, I could play with the other's ass or pussy.

I needed lube so I penetrated Gladys's pussy and then Debra's. With their pussy juices and my precum, I was sure I could enter their waiting asses. I entered Gladys first who gasped at the invasion followed by a moan of delight. After maybe ten strokes, I withdrew to a disappointed whimper of "Nooooo!"

But I penetrated Debra to a very happy, "All right! Fuck me good."

I pumped in and out ten times and then withdrew returning to Gladys. This time I penetrated Debra's pussy with my fingers and on my 5th or 6th stroke in Gladys, I moved my fingers to Debra's ass. Both were cupping their breasts and I presumed caressing their nipples, obviously getting more turned on. I switched back to Debra's ass and with my other hand penetrated Gladys's pussy and once more moving to her ass.

Debra was getting very turned on and began thrusting into me and bucking each time I was fully in. I didn't want her cumming yet so I returned to Gladys who was showing signs of being near cumming also. When I drove into her ass all the way, she came big time, bucking up against me hands on her breasts. I was all but ready to cum when I switched back to Debra and penetrated her. Then I came and she followed.

Then I felt something on my hand and returned to true life. I had cum on my hand. Did I cum on my shorts? If I did, that would be a problem.

I lifted the blanket and looked. Sure enough I had cum on my shirt and on my shorts. Debra felt me fidgeting around and looked at me as if to say, "What?"

I pointed. She looked and began to giggle. That woke Gladys who, once she became aware of my situation, also began laughing.

I whispered, "Please get my bag, Gladys and get me a pair of shorts and a shirt discreetly. I'm going to pretend like I am cold and just keep the blanket over my shoulders letting it hang to hide my problem and go to the bathroom." She did and I did, returning dressed in clean clothes and to the continued giggles of my women.

"So what brought that on?" asked Gladys.

"Oh, I woke up and you two were asleep so I couldn't move much or I'd wake you. I started fantasizing about ass fucking you at the tiki bar and stroking my cock. I got so involved in my fantasy that I wasn't paying attention and next thing I knew I was cumming all over myself."

"Hmmm!" they hummed in unison.

Debra hugged my arm and touched my cock through my pants and said, "I hope the real thing will be as erotic."

"I'm sure it will be, babe", I responded.

We spent time discussing the things we wanted to do at the resort, touring the Yucatán, and other possible things none of us had done. At long last the pilot announced our approach to the airport.

>>>

We arrived at the resort more or less as expected. Renting the car was easy, the trip quicker than expected. There was next to no traffic. Everybody must have been celebrating Christmas. I drove and Debra and Gladys got nearly naked and loved on each other. We also joked and talked trivia and appreciated the unfamiliar landscape and observed and pointed out some animals we normally do not see in Florida.

Arriving at the resort, Debra and Gladys got redressed, we parked, and we grabbed our bags. We entered the lobby and checked in. The clerk told us that they had upgraded our accommodations for no extra charge which added a few other amenities for free because the resort was not busy due to it being Christmas. They'd fill up again after next week. Lucky us!

It turned out there were only about 20 people at a resort that could handle 80. Our cabana was a spacious one with sliding glass doors that opened with a view to the Caribbean. The water's edge was maybe 300 ft from our door. Since this was a clothes optional resort, we took the option of being naked and stripped off our clothes immediately.

There was little time before dark so we went directly to the water and swam out. The surf was slight and we were quickly comfortable and swam around luxuriating in the warm seas.

Debra had not until recently been swimming. Since we planned this trip, she had enrolled in swimming lessons and was enjoying trying out her new skills. We applauded her progress. Tomorrow we planned a snorkeling trip.

The clerk had told us that the restaurant was closing early given the slight crowd so we need to eat by 7 or so in the bar, but the bar had a limited menu. When darkness fell, we got dried off. Gladys and Debra touched up their paint and we went to eat.

The freedom from clothes somewhere other than home was sort of erotic. We all felt a bit turned on by the time we got to the restaurant and more so as we ordered and were served by attractive young waitresses. They were all topless but wore short skirts. The male bartender wore a shirt with resort logo and shorts. He was an older man with a bit of a paunch. Everybody admired the paint asking where they had it done. They looked absolutely beautiful and sexy given the domination theme.

Most of the staff did wear clothing which made it fairly easy to tell staff from guests. However, some guests wore clothes to the restaurant who, we learned, went without at the beach and in the pool area.

By the time dinner was over, we were all horny as we could be but wanted to look around before we did anything about it. So we wandered the premises, checking out the pool, massage parlor, bar, and the few shops. One sold mostly sundry items like aspirin, antiseptics, sunscreen, and so on. Another sold beach clothes, and another dresses. One was a sort of souvenir shop with typical t-shirts with slogans like "Grandma went to Yucatán and all I got was this t-shirt" and other trite sayings. Some displayed logos of the Yucatán, the resort, and Mexico. There were also a variety of unisex shorts.

By the time we had finished looking around we were really ready to play. We'd been touching, caressing, holding hands, and the girls often hugging my arm and rubbing their breasts against me. I remained in at least a semi hard state the whole time occasionally becoming hard. There was no problem knowing my state of arousal. The only signs the women showed was their nipples becoming erect and hard or not. Given the AC in most of the indoor places, their nipples could have been attributed to the cold air as to arousal. I knew the truth.

Of course, they had asked to be fucked in the ass earlier today and on the plane they had inserted their butt plugs and balls. They no longer had the butt plugs in as they'd show while naked, however, the BenWa Balls were still in place.

From our cabana, we could see a little shelter about 100 yards farther down the beach and decided to check it out. We walked arm in arm with Gladys and Debra's breasts brushing against me. By the time we got there, I was quite hard in anticipation of what was to come and because of the stimulation.

The shelter had railing around it and a few beach style chairs. There was nothing in sight which seemed to make it quite private. Our cabana seemed to be the only one with a view of the hut. Plus it was dark.

We decided it would be a nice place to make love. Debra and Gladys decided I should return to the cabana for lube, so I reluctantly left on the mission. When I returned, they were in the midst of making out which revived my softening cock to full hardness. I had it lubed before I got to the shelter.

As soon as they noticed me returning, they assumed their positions leaning their forearms on the railing side by side, hips touching. Despite the darkness, I could see the erotic sight before me. Two sets of legs, feet apart, rising to the V of their pussies and asses, their firm round asses presented to me to fuck.

I lubed both asses and penetrated Gladys first and received a sighed "Oh, yes, do me, Hank."

I began to stroke in and out. I probably did 20 strokes and then withdrew to her whining, "O, God, don't leave."

"I have to spread myself around", I said as I penetrated Debra's ass.

She responded with, "Oh, God, Hank, thank you. I've missed your cock so much."

"Well, Babe, it's here now", and I began pumping in and out. I reached over and inserted fingers into Gladys ass with one hand and with the other I reached to cup Debra's breast.

Again I did about 20 strokes, but knew I'd be cumming all too soon given my state of arousal and the erotic nature of the scene. It became more erotic when I discovered eyes on us and heard voices. The voices were of young people, although I could not tell how young. I figured, 'What the hell, they've already seen us' and went on as if they weren't there.