Polyamory Ch. 25: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I re-entered Gladys, she came with a penetrating scream and her legs gave way. I caught her until she got her legs back. I kept pumping her full share. Then I withdrew and started to enter Debra but before I even pushed in she came with loud screams of indiscernible words and then as I penetrated she began singing out, "Thank you, Jesus. Praise God. Hallelujah."

As Debra came, her ass clinched on my cock and released as I stroked in and out, and, before long, I exploded into her bowels. With that she came on top of her orgasm and her legs gave way. Gladys was there to help catch her. As I continued to pump in as I came and came, Gladys got under Debra and began sucking her breasts. Debra simply set on fire and came again.

Even from behind her I could feel and see her glow. It may be just a sensual illusion, but it sure seems real. Then she began singing something Celtic the words of which were unknown to us. The feeling of bond between us as strong as ever. I wondered if the Celtic song was similar to "We are one in the Spirit".

When we had all come down, we sat leaning against the lower rail kissing, hugging, and enjoying the afterglow of our oneness in spirit and flesh. Eventually, we longed for the comfort of our bed and wandered back to our cabana. On the way I asked them if they heard those who were watching us. Gladys said, "All I heard was what was going on with us. When we are making love, that's all I know about the world. I feel so much love and so stimulated by you all, nothing else intrudes", as she spoke she hugged us to her and then kissed us both.

Debra told us, she thought she heard voices, but had no idea if it was someone or she was hearing the voices of angels cheering us on." She hesitated, smiled, hugged us to her, and continued, "A couple of months ago, I'd have never thought angels would want anything to do with sex. Now I feel that sex is so much a part of our spirituality, angels ought to be there."

"Well, I heard voices, but they didn't seem to matter. I found it sort of erotic, but then I decided it didn't matter and I was back in it with you two and I almost always feel our incredible spiritual bond especially when we are cumming. Even more so when Debra starts to sing."

We were now back at the cabana which had a shower on the outside so we turned it on and adjusted the temperature and we washed off. We were amazed at how well the paint held up. Debra and Gladys talked about adding to it in the morning. Gladys had studied some tribal groups that used paint for celebrations and for equal enticement. They thought we had reason to celebrate and they were all into enticing me.

Debra said, "I think I want to try to cum at least 50 times a day this week. You think that's possible?"

I hugged her and kissed her forehead and responded, "Debra, my love, as easily as you cum, I think we can be pretty sure you can. I'll do my part. I just wish there was any chance I could cum that many times."

"We can work on it", laughed Gladys as she punched me and then examined my cock. "You think your up to it, little man?" she asked sort of baby talking.

It was getting late but neither of us was ready for bed so we got drinks from the fridge and sat in the hammock on the deck. That way we could see the sea and the sky, and be touching each other.

We drank and talked about a question Debra raised saying, "I know we've talked about this and I am sure you two think it's settled, but I'm still trying to get it clear in my head because what I was taught and what we've discussed keep me confused a bit."

"Oh, honey", responded Gladys, "What is it?"

"The bible talks about adultery and fornication. I'm not clear on what counts as either or if we consider them archaic terms of a male dominated society. Then I wonder if we can dismiss something because of that."

Gladys deferred to me. I said, "As far as I understand from talking to Pastor Jo, the terms relate to the idea of property. In the Old Testament, still in the new and even up until recent times women were considered nothing but property. They were like a horse, a cow, a pig or a dog. Some man owned her and his only obligation was to protect her from others. If we no longer consider women property but free to live as they choose, we need to understand the terms differently."

"Don't they have to do with marriage? Fornication is having sex before one is married and adultery is having sex as either yourself married or your partner married?"

"Yes, but only literally without the context. Consider the laws regarding adultery and fornication. The woman is stoned in either case. The man only has to pay recompense. It's treating women as if they are a car. If someone wrecks our car, what is required?"

"He has to pay for the repairs."

"Right, if he also causes one of us injury what is required?"

"Sort of the same thing. He has to pay our medical bills and, depending, may have to pay us for losses resulting from our injury."

"Exactly, and that is all the man has to do. Why?"

"I sort of get that. But are the terms purely practical and moral in those days or do they have meaning for today?"

Gladys chimed in, "My opinion is that they are antiquated terms that have little meaning for today. We do not condone treating women like property nor do we have marriages like in those times. Fathers no longer arrange marriages for their daughters for political or economic reasons. Women choose their own partners or like us just fall into the relationships. Men only ask fathers for their permission to marry their daughters because of a stupid holdover from tradition. What father has that right to give or refuse to give permission for his daughter to marry whomever she wishes. Why don't men ask the girl's mother? It all makes no sense today."

"OK, I get that although had my father had his way, he'd have chosen my husband."

"That's true, Debra, but you did have a choice and our society today assures you can choose and I'm so glad you chose Hank and me."

They hugged and Debra went on, "Thank you, love. I understand that, but what would we do if one of us had an affair outside us three? Would the idea of adultery or fornication matter?"

Gladys spoke, "Not in the traditional sense. Today, I think, and Hank's welcome to jump in, I think the issue is faithful relationships. Marriage is a covenant in Presbyterian terms. Covenants are promises. If I make a promise, I am bound to keep it unless I ask to be released from the promise. That assures my freedom and your freedom and our freedom."

"I agree with Gladys and I know it is sort of a whole new way of thinking for you, Debra. It is for us, too, I think because, at least for me, I'd never thought much about it until we fell in love and had to figure this out."

Gladys interjected, "I guess I had a bit more background because I had been discussing some of this with my circle of Gay and Lesbian friends. As far as tradition had it, we couldn't get married and the normal rules for sex didn't account for us. Traditional views meant we couldn't morally have sex or get married. Thank God that is changing."

"In the Bible", I carried the conversation along, "the idea of marriage is used for the relationship between God and the Israelite people. Obviously, the idea is not literal so what is the meaning. It seems to me it goes back to the central idea of the relationship of covenant. We can have a covenantal relationship without having a marriage that meets the requirements of the tradition."

"Right!" said Gladys, "We've said that we will not go outside of this relationship unless we discuss it among us and we agree to permit it. Maybe that isn't exactly right. Anyway, what I mean is we want to agree to a change in the covenant if any of us wants to alter it. I hope it never happens, but if one of us decides to leave, we want to be honest about it and not sneak around. To me that is the sin of adultery. It almost always involves lying and cheating."

"Umm", responded Debra. "That helps me a lot. It's the dishonesty that is at root of the adulterous act, but since nobody owns anyone else, we are free to say, 'I'm not happy with how things are' so we can renegotiate our relationship."

"I think that sounds right", I said as I yawned. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not bored with the conversation. In fact, I think it is valuable and maybe worthy of a book. However, it has been a long day and I'm pretty ready for bed."

"OK, we can talk more on this later, if it is all right with you all?"

Gladys and I agreed it was worth more discussion or just going over the ideas again.

We got ready for bed and climbed in. It was not hot so we left the doors and windows open and pulled the mosquito netting around us. Despite I'd have loved to make love again, I was content, as they seemed to be, to just cuddle. Soon we were all asleep.

>>>

The next morning the sun shown into our cabana about 6. While our house faced east, our bedroom glass doors had been covered with room darkening blinds. The doors were open, so the sun met no resistance. I woke to find Debra absent. Gladys was spread out in her normal manner, beautifully displayed with arms and hands over her head, legs apart with one cocked at the knee, thus displaying her breasts and pussy quite nicely.

I tried to get out of bed quietly and without disturbing Gladys and went in search of Debra. She was sitting on the beach in the sand where the water had reached at high tide but it was now between tides. I asked if I could join her. She said, "Of course, my love."

When I sat down, we embraced and kissed. I said, "A penny for your thoughts but you'll have to take an I owe you."

She giggled, "My thoughts are free." She paused and looked out at the sea. "I was just thinking and praying about how blessed I am to have you and Gladys. I can't begin to say how happy I am with you two. I feel so incredibly loved, cared for and embraced. See I need a whole other vocabulary to talk about it. I find the only way to truly say how much I love you all is to make love to you. But then there is this sadness in me about my parents, especially after meeting yours and Gladys's."

"Thank you, Debra, my love and light. I feel that way also. I feel so much more spiritually connected through you and Gladys and our relationship. I've never had anything like the spiritual experiences that I have when we are making love. There are no words for it."

"Yes!" she said. "It's so beautiful here. I'd not be here if it weren't for you all. This morning feels like the most peaceful place ever. The water lapping, the birds calling and singing. I think I'm hearing some other animals but I don't know who they are."

"I hear some clicking. I think that is the iguanas. There're several running around. They also sometimes sound like they are sneezing or coughing. I think that helps them get rid of excess salt. The resort says not to feed them or the parrots. If guests do, they become pests. They'll come in the room and some of them can get pretty destructive. I hear voices, but I think they are the parrots talking."

"Yeah, I hear that also", she said seeming delighted. "How do you know that?"

"I think mostly from film."

"I'm not to good on most animal sounds. They are sort of a mystery to me."

"Me, too, Debra. You know what though, I'd really like to make love to you right now. I'd do it here if it weren't against the rules."

"Since when do rules bother you?" she asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Well, I don't want us to get thrown out the first day and we never know when some other guest or a staffer may come along. Let's go inside. Maybe Gladys will be awake."

She was and was sitting up on some pillows against the headboard looking as sexy as ever and ready for us as she was fucking herself with her hand. "OH, hi", she said, "I thought you all would never come in. I've been here doing myself for ten minutes. Already had a doozy of an orgasm. I'm surprised you didn't hear me."

"Maybe that was one of those animal sounds we heard, Debra."

"Maybe, Hank, maybe if she does it again we'll know from now on. It's always good to be able to identify the wildlife", Debra said facetiously and walked over, climbed on top of Gladys and kissed her passionately.

Debra turned around to do 69 with Gladys and said, "Hank, why don't you fuck her while I eat her?"

Who was I to complain? I went over and pulled them around until I could get to Gladys and rolled them over so Gladys was on top. They both moaned and I climbed in behind Gladys and Debra helped me penetrate her. When my cock slipped into her pussy, she moaned loudly, and said, "Oh, God, I needed that, Hank. Now give it to me, please."

With Debra eating her and me fucking her, it didn't take her long to cum again. I was sort of pounding her given her command and she immediately began bucking against me. I was hard and engorged so she was filled full. Her cunt was squeezing and releasing on my cock, and I could feel it hitting her cervix. Each time I went in, she'd grunt loudly, "Unh!"

I was feeling like I was going to cum pretty soon also when she did, she screamed, squirmed, thrusted about as hard as ever. The only thing that kept her from waking up Mexico was her mouth muffled by Debra's cunt. Debra was also making noises from Gladys's ministrations and came just as my cum rose to the surface. Between the two of them squirming and bucking at each other and me, we were a mass of quivering limbs, legs, breasts and eventually satisfied people.

Once our orgasms subsided, I slipped out of Gladys leaving her pussy to leak out cum. Debra dutifully licked it up as Gladys demanded I move around so she could lick my cock. Once Gladys and I were cleaned up, Debra said, "Can you fuck me now, Hank?"

I felt I probably could if given three or four minutes and enough stimulation. Gladys said, "I'll get him ready, Debra", and took me in her mouth and began massaging my balls with her hand. I was quickly recovering as I watched Debra cupping her breasts and caressing her nipples with her thumbs and looking lasciviously at me.

Gladys removed me from her mouth and said, "Mission accomplished, Debra. Go get her, Hank."

Debra lay down on the bed with her hips on the edge so I could stand and fuck her. Hips in place she lifted her legs and said, "Get me, big boy. I want it hard and fast."

I had other ideas. I started as requested but after maybe a minute of hard and fast fucking, I slowed down, bent over and began sucking her breast. Evidently, that was good for her because she began thrusting into me and moaning as her breasts quivered beneath me. Gladys moved around and sucked the other breast into her mouth and Debra went nuts writhing like crazy under us and exclaiming in indiscernible syllables.

Then she came, flooding cum out of her pussy onto me which ran down my legs to the floor. I kept up my pursuit and her pussy became a quivering sheath around my cock. The whole scene had me next to ready to cum but it took a few more minutes of fucking and sucking before I did. When I did, it felt to me like a volcano. Debra responded as if it were also praising Jesus and God and singing, "Hallelujah!" over and over. Once I had finished cumming, Gladys moved down between us apparently intent on sucking the cum out of Debra.

I moved away and stroked my cock and Gladys ate my cum from Debra. I marveled at both women's bodies and how they seemed to glow. Their breasts were firm and engorged and their nipples extended. I wanted to suck them some more and got where I could get to Debra's breasts and I licked and sucked them until Debra came again. Gladys felt it and moaned appreciation.

Once Gladys was finished collecting my cum, she moved up to kiss Debra and share with her. When she did, I went to sucking and licking Gladys's breasts. She was on her knees and her body upright presenting her breasts to me and I licked her nipples and sucked on them. When I sucked one of her breasts into my mouth and Debra reached up to feel the other, she came exclaiming loudly.

She collapsed on the bed next to Debra and they hugged into each other. I got behind Gladys and spooned her. We rested for maybe 20 minutes. Then Debra said, "I'm hungry. What time is breakfast?"

"You mean Hank's cum wasn't enough for you."

"Well, in one way yes, but I'm hungry another way. Should we get cleaned up before we go?"

"No", replied Gladys, "I want to smell like sex. I love smelling like Hank just fucked me."

So we got up, dried the cum off the floor, and walked to the restaurant. We sat in a corner looking out on the sea and ate pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, pineapple, drank coffee and orange juice, and talked. It was a beautiful day so we decided we'd stay at the resort and explore the trails advertised in the brochures. Then we thought we'd take a swim in the sea. Maybe do some snorkeling.

>>>

We walked naked down the beach to the edge of the resort which was about a mile. The beach was beautiful, the water blue and crystal clear and not a soul met us or passed us. The sky was blue and the air comfortably warm for being naked but not so hot as to make us sweat.

There was a nature trail from the end of the property through the tropical woodland. There were trees we'd never seen before and a lot of birds. We came on a snake. I had done some research on snakes because I had heard there were a good number here. The one we saw I was convinced was a milkshake, but I suggested we leave it be because many of the harmless snakes also looked much like much more dangerous ones.

Snakes make me feel odd. I know they are in the woods and we can walk by them by the dozens never seeing them, but when I see one, for a good while after I feel anxious. I had a friend in environmental studies one time who asked the question, 'Why do most humans have an aversion, if not fear, of snakes?' The answer, 'We are the ones who survived. Darwin.'

The woods were alive with flowers and bird songs. Other animals were making sounds but we saw next to nothing and what we did glimpse was too little to identify. The one thing we did see were iguanas. Debra and Gladys thought them cute but kept their distance.

Every so often, we'd stop and hug and kiss. Other times we'd actually get sexual. One of our favorite things to do was for them to get on each side of me and stroke my cock and play with my balls. I'd penetrate their cunts with two fingers and stroke them to orgasm.

I also simply liked sucking their breasts. One time I'd suck Gladys's breast and Debra would join in. Debra penetrated her cunt with her fingers and worked on her G-spot often going down on her to lick her clit and then back up to suck. When Debra was sucking on Gladys's breast, I would penetrate her cunt with my fingers. With my longer fingers, I was able to stroke her G-spot and her cervix. Invariably, they would cum.

We tried to be vigilant for other persons, but we were never interrupted. However, once we had just finished cumming when another couple, maybe in their 40s passed by us. We wondered if they had discreetly watched us.

By the time we returned to our cabana, we each had cum several times. Twice when we stopped and they were stroking me, they decided to go farther and one of them went down on me and sucked me in her mouth. The other kissed me and I fondled her breasts or sucked on them.

Doing this outdoors in nature made the experience quite erotic. In fact, I never got completely limp. I was always semi-hard to hard, it was so sexy to be naked in this strange place.

I wanted so badly to simply fuck them both, but we never found a place that we could get completely private and spread our blanket we carried with us. So we waited. By the time we got back to the cabana, despite having cum twice, I was so wanting to get in bed and make very intimate love to Debra and Gladys feeling their bodies, licking and sucking them, kissing each, and fucking without being distracted by keeping an eye out for others.