Polyamory Ch. 25: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouted, lip stuck out, and said, "Dear boy, I'm sorry for your sad estate. I'll be glad to help you."

"That's OK, really. We can wait until later. I think my body was just saying no because of having fucked so long and my knees began to ache. Maybe I'm just getting old."

She turned and pulled me down on her and hugged me tightly. Debra came to hug from the other side and Gladys said, "I doubt you're getting old. Maybe we two have worn you out. Can one man handle two women in heat?"

She and Debra giggled and I said, "My situation is the dream of all straight men. I'm sure I'll survive and if you two want to make love anytime with me just watching, I'll be good with that."

We lay there for about 20 minutes. Then we took the kayaks back and started our drive home. On the way, Debra lay her head in my lap and her feet draped over Gladys. Such a sexy sight with her head beneath me, my cock nearly touching her mouth, her breasts sitting perky on her chest, her pussy somewhat open to Gladys because her legs were splayed. Gladys happily looking at our lover, her breasts hanging nicely on her chest.

>>>

Once we'd cleaned up and Debra and Gladys had removed the paint, and put on some make-up, still not sure why they do that because they are gorgeous without it, we went to the pool bar for before dinner drinks. We sat at a table where we could see the sea and pool.

There were two couples in the pool. One was younger than Gladys and me, maybe a year or so older than Debra. They were both in good shape and she was pretty but had breasts that were way too big for my liking. He seemed to like them.

The older couple were both chunky. Despite their lack of physical appeal to me, they seemed into each other and enjoying the warm water of the pool.

The same bartender from the other times was tending bar this evening. He treated us all right and did not test us as he had. We enjoyed our drinks and talked.

At least a part of our conversation brought us back to the question of marriage. Both Debra and Gladys were sure they wanted to pursue doing so which pleased me. Then we talked about when to do it. We discussed the ins and outs of Spring Break and waiting until after the Spring term was over. We decided that we should wait until end of term. Then Gladys and I would be free for two months except for some part time work Gladys would have to do administratively. She thought she could take extra time off by doubling her time at the job for the rest of the summer. Debra also thought the dean would give her more than her two weeks for the special occasion although without pay. I usually spent my summers catching up on what was happening in film.

Then the topic turned to what we may do for a wedding and for a trip. I told them that despite attending a few weddings, I never had any experiences with planning one, so I'd leave it largely to them. Debra also had no experience with our kind of wedding but thought it would be fun learning what is done. Gladys was sure her mother would be thrilled to spend a couple of weeks with us working on plans.

We decided we needed to try to keep the wedding small. The problem would be how to do that. Can't have a wedding without family. Which friends do not get invited? Which colleagues do we want to invite and which do we almost have to invite? The thought of it overwhelmed us.

Debra and Gladys thought at least part of our trip could be a cruise in the Caribbean. That would mean having the wedding as soon after end of term as possible since any later it would be desperately hot. We decided we would leave that to later.

I could tell Gladys and Debra were getting excited in a way I was not. It seems to be in our genes, I thought. The excitement was contagious though and by the time we went for dinner we were hugging and kissing and feeling deeply connected spiritually. It was a mystical sense between us, an indescribable upwelling of the soul that overflows into one's lovers. Given the three of us, it was a somewhat overwhelming sense. I felt it from them and towards them. We wanted to make love more than we wanted to eat.

We decided to take advantage of the buffet so we could return to our cabana as soon as possible. In 20 minutes we were on our way back. Once we arrived, we climbed in the hammock and blissfully kissed, hugged, and caressed each other for some time.

I was hard and Debra and Gladys took turns stroking me and massaging my balls or penetrating the other one of them. I had my hand in the cunt of whichever one didn't have another hand there. I also spent a good bit of time caressing the breasts available to me.

We seemed in no big hurry to go farther with our love making although Debra and Gladys thought they wanted me to cum given I hadn't since fucking Gladys. I kept telling them not to worry, there was no hurry. The no hurry was that I didn't want what was happening to end. I wanted to feel the sort of love and spiritual depth we had right now without end.

The moon came up after about an hour of our loving on each other in the hammock and when it did it lit the deck brightly confirming our happiness, contentment and love. It couldn't get any better than this.