Polyamory Ch. 25: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped into the outdoor shower, something we found erotic in itself given the exposure to all. As usual we enjoyed luxuriating in the ministrations of the others, as they washed our bodies. Then I loved standing back and watching as Debra and Gladys shaved the other in turns. Watching these two together, even if just sitting and watching TV, was erotic, watching one shave the other always made me hard as a rock. I figured it was because it was so sensual and intimate.

We toweled each other off and climbed into our bed which had been neatly remade by the staff. None of us had been in the bathroom and after getting in bed and starting to make out, the maid came out of the bathroom, saw us, saw me. She looked at my cock wide eyed, blushed and then saying, "Lo siento!" over and over again, she scurried off. We just giggled.

I took advantage of Debra being closest to me and began kissing and fondling her, cupping her breast and caressing her nipple. It quickly hardened and grew longer as her breast firmed up. I felt the other and did the same. I looked to see Gladys licking and kissing her navel and abdomen on her way to her pussy. Debra was squirming in delight.

I went down to suck one of her nipples, she sighed deeply and said, "No, Hank, kiss me. I want to kiss you all day." So we kissed and I continued to feel her breasts. When Gladys touched her clit, she emitted a loud moan and whimper and began squirming and thrusting. I couldn't tell what Gladys was doing, but I assumed when Debra quit kissing suddenly to say, "Oh, sweet Jesus!" I figured Gladys had penetrated her with her fingers.

Debra was kissing me so energetically that when she sucked my tongue in I thought she may pull it out by the root. When I sucked her tongue in, she'd arch up into me giving my chest the feel of her breast against it. I love that feeling.

Now, thrusting, arching and bucking, I could tell Debra was close to cumming. I ran a hand down to her ass cheeks and began caressing them. I was able to get my hand around to her ass hole only to find Gladys already there, but my finger moving there seemed to please Debra also. It was quite slick so I slipped my index finger in with Gladys's and Debra whimpered and bucked up against Gladys and me.

Then she stiffened, stopped moving momentarily and then burst in orgasm crying out, quaking, bucking, and singing out, "Thank you, Jesus. Oh thank you, Hank. Thank you, Gladys. Praise God, Hallelujah." I do not know how long, but it seemed she kept her quaking and squirming and singing out for a couple of minutes before she relaxed and just moaned and whimpered. By then we had resumed kissing but now it was sweetly languid. I felt a strong sense of satisfaction despite my cock was hard as rock and nobody had touched it.

Suddenly, someone was and it could only have been Gladys or a visitor. First her hand, then her tongue, then her lips, and then her mouth attacked my cock. I continued kissing and caressing Debra's breasts. I was willing to see where Gladys would go.

She licked up and down my shaft numerous times as if she was licking an ice cream cone trying to make sure nothing dripped off. Then she went to my balls and sucked on them as she stroked my cock or maybe I should say, rubbed it. Her palm was flat against it, pressing it to my stomach and rubbing up and down. She was a master at sucking my balls. It seemed she knew exactly how hard to suck without hurting them and it felt so good, I didn't ever want her to stop.

She had other plans. My balls dropped from her mouth and she began licking my cock, up and down and around. I was feeling like I wanted to cum but mentally, I never wanted this to stop. She sucked the head into her mouth and tongued around it. Deep throated me once, then twice.

I felt her let go and wanted to say, "NO!" but all I could do was moan out, "Unh!" in protest because Debra's tongue was in my mouth. Gladys was not finished, she got me on my back, straddled me and slipped my cock into her cunt. Oh, God, did that ever feel delicious. 'Thank you, Jesus!' I thought. Debra was rubbing off.

Gladys began riding me and her cunt squeezing as she pulled out and relaxed when she pushed me in. I felt my cock passing over her G-spot and hitting her cervix and heard her exclaim each time I hit her cervix with an 'Oh!' So in rhythm with the strokes, she said, "Oh!"

Debra quit kissing me and climbed up and dangled her breasts over me, something she knew turned me on a lot. I lifted my head to suck one and she pulled back. "Watch!" she said. She moved back and forth making them move slightly. Then on her knees, she raised up erect and began to move her body sensuously and to caress her breasts, her torso and her abdomen. I was nearly on overload and thought I felt very close to cumming, I wasn't yet. Debra kept on caressing herself and then her hands descended over her abdomen to her vulva and then disappeared into her pussy. I supposed she penetrated herself because she gasped.

Gasping once more and smiling lasciviously, she removed her fingers and sucked on them while inserting the others. She, then, removed the other fingers and sucked them while inserting the first ones back in her cunt.

My cock suddenly surrendered to the stimulation and blew my load into Gladys who exclaimed, "Oh, Jesus, yes", and she began to cum. As she quaked and bucked on my cock and I blew six or seven loads of cum into her, Debra continued her show. When she sensed I was done, she bent back down and kissed me eagerly rubbing her breasts on my chest.

Gladys satiated and tired from her lovemaking fell over onto her back, legs splayed. Not wanting to miss a thing, especially cum, Debra left me and went to Gladys's cunt and began sucking my cum out of her. Once she was satisfied she had gotten it all, she moved up to kiss Gladys and exchange it with her saying, "Oh, thank you, Gladys. It's so good." She climbed onto Gladys and lay on top of her breasts to breasts cunts to cunts and mouth to mouth.

I had started to soften, but now I was hard once more. I sat back against the pillows and watched this gorgeously erotic scene. After a few minutes of kissing and squirming on each other, Debra turned around and got in 69 with Gladys and they went to work eating each other. Debra looked around at me and saw my cock and said, "You can fuck me in my pussy or my ass. Your choice."

All I wanted right now was pussy. I climbed around, lifted Gladys's head and placed a pillow under it, and moved up to Debra. Gladys helped guide me in and I penetrated Debra's soaking wet cunt. As I did, she gradually squeezed it until I was already in and I thought I may not be able to withdraw she was squeezing so hard.

Debra and Gladys were thrusting into each other's mouth and Debra was squeezing and releasing on my cock in rhythm with my stroking in and out. I was slowly fucking her because I figured I may not be able to cum again very soon and because my cock was so sensitive, this felt magnificent. As I stroked in and out, I could feel Gladys's tongue lick me every few strokes.

While I was turned on big time, I was enjoying the whole experience too much to ever want it to end. End it would but I didn't want it to. Gladys let out a loud moan and began crying out and whimpering a string of indiscernible syllables to be followed seconds later by Debra whose pussy began to spasm on my cock. Suddenly, I had two orgasming women beneath me, bucking, squirming, and crying out.

Debra began her religious exclamations only to be followed by Gladys doing the same. They seemed to be going to cum forever as they just kept on. Their praises also continuing. I felt like I should join in, but didn't feeling doing so would be fake. I felt the bond though and felt as if I could keep this connection forever with them.

As with all things, the human body can only go so long without tiring and I had been on my knees fucking Debra for a long while and couldn't maintain it any longer. When I withdrew and moved to the side and lay down on the bed, both whimpered, "Nooooo!" as if I had abandoned them.

Gladys climbed on top of me and Debra moved up as close as she could. "You haven't cum yet, Hank", whined Gladys.

"No, my darlings, I've cum out for now."

"Poor, baby", whined Debra.

We fell asleep for a short time. When we awoke, Gladys was still on top of me and Debra snuggled up next to me. I could not have been happier and an idea occurred to me. Something, I'd have to talk to them about.

>>>

We decided we'd go to the bar for a snack. It had a great view of the pool and the beach. The tiki bar was very nice with plenty of shade. We decided to sit at the bar. The stools were high enough that the breasts of Gladys were several inches above and those of Debra's just above giving me and the bartender or anyone else a view of them. Needless to say the bartender was quite taken.

As for me, I suddenly had a hard on given my fantasy on the plane and seeing the women as they were. They noticed and moved so they could touch it or my balls without being obvious about it.

The pool had about ten people in it or sitting on the deck. They were all older than us. All but one in relative good figure and the one was a guy slightly over weight. Two couples were in the pool holding each other. I wondered what they may be doing under water that did not help my state of erection either.

We ordered drinks. The girls ordered mojitos and I ordered a Corona. Once the bar tender served us, he asked about food. We ordered a couple of appetizers instead of meals: fried squid, taco nachos, and a seafood soup bowl.

We fell into conversation with the bartender who was obviously enthralled with Debra and Gladys and their paint. He finally got the nerve to say, "Your paint is quite beautiful and erotic. Does it stay on well?"

Gladys replied, "Well enough. We have to touch it up now and then. We imagine if we go swimming in the pool or the ocean, we'll have to clean it up and redo it if we want."

"Would you do the same?"

"Probably not", replied Debra. "We'd probably experiment. We put this on in the car so we had to do something pretty simple."

His eyes grew wide with a question he did not ask. The answer I figured was too obvious. After a few more minutes talking about the resort and the weather, he asked, "You all need another man. You are sort of unbalanced if you know what I mean."

This irritated Debra and Gladys. I was sort of amused and wondered immediately what they'd say. Gladys and Debra sort of vied to respond and finally, Debra won, "Look! I think that's a rude comment. Hank is our man and he is more than enough for us. We certainly do not want to have another man, do we, Gladys?"

"Nope! Hank's all we need", she said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing me on the cheek.

I was pleased with the response. He then said, "Lucky guy, is all I got to say."

"Yes, indeed, I am a very lucky guy. You have no idea. Two beautiful, funny, self-determined, intelligent women to myself. I'd not trade with anyone."

The man being well put in his place busied himself on the other side of the somewhat large bar more or less out of earshot. We talked on about whether to kayak in the sea, go on down the coast where we could kayak through caves or drive to one of the Mayan ruins or all of them. If all of them, which day.

We looked at the weather and it was going to be good all week with only a chance of rain. So we decided to get snorkeling equipment for this afternoon and swim in the sea and out to the reefs just off shore. Tomorrow we'd go caving. It sounded like fun. Then if we felt like it we'd go check out ruins the following day.

I had to ask them to quit playing with me or I was going to cum right there. They sort of grinned, squeezed and redoubled their efforts. I wasn't sure given the little bit of arm movements that it wasn't evident they were giving me a hand job but they persisted. Our food arrived which gave me a break while it was set out for us and the waitress on our side of the bar. I think I saw her look down and if she looked in the right place, she had to see my erection. Then she sort of smiled in a conspiratorial manner at Debra on whose side of me she was.

I figured we probably were not the first to be doing such a thing at the resort. We began to eat and I sort of had my mind on something else for a bit as did they, but they did not stop, just slowed down.

Once we finished eating and the waitress had cleared our plates, they went back to work in earnest. I had no choice and before long, I was cumming like a rocket. I grunted on the first shot and the bartender asked if we needed anything. "No, sorry" I replied hoarsely.

>>>

We decided to go on to rent kayaks for the afternoon. At the same time, we rented the snorkeling equipment at the suggestion of the clerk. She gave us some instruction and we set off.

I showed my appreciation of our thong clad topless quite voluptuous clerk by sporting a very obvious hard on. How could it be otherwise? Debra and Gladys were amused.

We hadn't paddle too far out before they began teasing me about my attraction to her. "I'm sorry", I said, "I'm not responsible for my being male. Any guy that could be around her for any time and not get hard is gay." They laughed.

At her suggestion, we paddled out to where the reef was and paddled around inspecting it at first from above the surface. We put on our flippers and masks and snorkels and slipped into the warm water. I went under to view the wildlife I had brought with me. Watching their breasts as they floated in the water was cool. The water was just cool enough for their nipples to harden and for my scrotum to contract.

I moved over to them and took them in my arms. We hugged and kissed our flotation jackets keeping us afloat. Debra, having just learned to swim, wanted the security of the jacket. So we fastened it for her. Gladys and I just held onto ours until we had finished our hugging and fondling and then we put them in the kayaks.

We began to swim around holding hands to stay together. It was like being in another world once we had gotten the hang of breathing through the snorkel. We swam up and down the reef observing the reefs and the many animals. Gladys seemed to know where to look for things better than I did despite my having watched hours of nature films mostly about the oceans.

She pointed out a lot of things, and given she had no jacket on, she swam down to point things out or to grab a conch and bring it up so we could see the animal part. She brought up a hermit crab and even a lobster. We spent some time observing and being observed by a barracuda, a fearsome looking animal, but mostly harmless when left to itself. A few small sharks swam about. To our delight a school of dolphins joined us for a while. They never came close enough to touch, but obviously found us as fascinating as we found them.

The three of us stayed together pretty close so there was plenty of fondling and occasionally we'd take a break from the snorkels and make out, using Debra's jacket to stay more or less afloat. We found loving on each other quite delightful in our more or less weightless state. The water added an extra level of sensuality to our circumstances as it moved sensuously over our bodies.

As we enjoyed nature and our naked bodies, we became increasingly horny. After being in the water 40 or so minutes, we decided to get in the kayaks for a rest. That is no easy chore despite our clerk having showed us how. Being the larger of the three of us. I assisted Debra and Gladys onto theirs and they steadied mine while I climbed onto it.

Once we were all on the boats, we got them together, tied the handles together with bungees supplied by our clerk, and decided to sun ourselves. It wasn't long until my caressing of Debra, the closest to me, and her caressing Gladys on the other side, before our horniness got the best of us.

Kayaks are no love nest. Ours were not large enough for two, and a bit unstable so we decided we'd make the best of it and masturbate. This time though, we'd each masturbate while the others watched without touching themselves. The question was how to decide who went first. We figured the winner would be the one who went last because after watching the other two of us, he or she would be the most turned on and likely have the best orgasm.

So we did rock, paper, scissors until we had gotten the order. Turned out I got to go last. Debra went first and Gladys second. Lucky me!

I don't think I had ever been limp. Actually, it seemed I had spent the last several months with a constant erection. The thought of what we were doing had me hard and I wondered if I might cum just watching and not touching.

Debra began by putting on a show. She ran her hands through her hair, over her face and neck, down her body only briefly touching her breasts and vulva, and down her legs, returning slowly up her legs over her vulva and abdomen, brushing lightly her breasts and back up to run them through her hair again. She has luxurious hair and with it wet, there was an added sensuality to it as she rang water out of it that dripped down over her breasts.

We clapped and my cock grew harder. She moved her hands down and caressed her breasts for just a few seconds, making them firm up and her nipples grow harder and more extended. Then she moved down and over her vulva, dipping her fingers into her pussy and then bringing them up and sucking the juice off them.

All the time her eyes were fixed on Gladys and I who had figured out how to hold each other despite the kayaks were barely comfortable in our position, but we were too turned on to care. My cock was quite engorged as were Gladys's breasts and Debra indicated without speaking that she noticed by looking at my cock and licking her lips and then at Gladys's breasts and licking them twice.

She continued her seduction which is what it was despite she was masturbating. Every action she made was turning her on but intended to do the same to us. It was working.

She began finally to stroke her breasts, lightly at first with the palm of her hand and then cupping them and caressing the nipples with her thumbs. She sighed loudly and said, "Oh, Hank and Gladys, it feels so incredible. You should feel it. I'm so ... . God, almighty, turned on." She gasped.

Her hands slowly moved down her body to her pussy. When they reached it, she squeezed her perky breasts between her arms, pushing them together and displaying them to us. Her fingers opened her cunt to us running up and down the outside of her labia to her ass hole and back to just above her clit which was now erect and engorged. It appeared as if all she needed to do was touch it an she'd cum.

But she didn't. Instead her hands moved down and around it to her vagina where she first inserted one finger and pumped it in a few times. Then two and then three and then four and then her hand slipped into the wrist bringing a gasp from her, and Gladys pressed into me needing attention but unable to get it by the rules. I didn't know about Debra, but I thought I may explode any moment.

Debra removed her hand after pumping in and out a few times and replaced it with the other, moving her hand to her mouth and sucking her juices off it. I exclaimed, "Oh, my God", as I squirmed against Gladys careful not to get my cock in there. I was almost 100% sure any contact would make me cum.

Debra repeated the hand thing until she'd sucked both at least three times, each time she penetrated herself gasping loudly and saying, "Feels so incredibly good. You should be me", in as sultry a manner as she could.

She penetrated her cunt pushing her hand in as far as seemed possible, pumped it rapidly in, arched, caressed her clit, and bucked a few times, and came. Her body shook and quaked and squirmed as she exclaimed loudly with whimpers and moans and indiscernible words. Her orgasm lasted for a long time. I didn't know if she'd ever quit. Suddenly, it stopped and she collapsed and seemed to stop breathing.