Polyamory Ch. 25: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>>

When I woke, Debra and Gladys were gone. This was a first. I'm always the first to wake and how did they get out without waking me. I looked around the cabana and could not find them. I went outside and no women to be seen, so I went on down to the beach to find them in the water making out. The sea was flat this early so they appeared to be sitting on the bottom.

I decided to just watch, they seemed so into what they were doing. Of course, watching them meant getting hard so I began stroking myself. Debra got up on her knees raising her breasts even with Gladys mouth, who began tonguing her first on the areola of one then the other and back and forth for a while. Then she began sucking them. I heard an audible gasp as one disappeared into the lovely mouth of Gladys.

I wondered what was going on under water but fantasized that Gladys was also fingering Debra's cunt. Debra's head hung back as if she were in ecstasy, her beautiful hair draped down her back and just touching the water. Gladys rose up and began kissing Debra while fondling her breast. Then went back down to suck her.

I was stroking harder and had to slow down or I'd cum and that was something I reserved for one or the other of the women or when we mutually masturbated like yesterday. I longed to be out there, but wanted to watch them loving on each other. Doing so always made me fall more love for them. It was odd I thought, but it was true. Seeing them in so much love made me love them all the more. I could feel it in my chest, it was so strong.

Then I heard Debra begin to exclaim and saw her shiver and shake in orgasm. Gladys quickly moved to kiss her to muffle her screams of delight and pleasure. They kissed for a bit while Gladys continued to finger Debra and gently massage her breasts.

Now Debra was also cupping Gladys's breasts and apparently caressing her nipples with her thumbs. Gladys responded by pressing into her. It appeared now that they were pressing their pussies together. Then they shifted having said something to each other and appeared to move to scissor with each other. They were holding hands and moving as if they were fucking. The only thing they could be doing was scissoring, cunt to cunt.

The water couldn't have been over their knees where they were so the act was perfectly possible but seemed like it would be difficult in the water, but it was clearly having an effect because both were moaning, groaning, and saying, "Yes, baby, more, more. Keep it up. Fuck my cunt", just loud enough for me to tell.

I hoped nobody would come along because they were fucking and I was stroking my cock, all forbidden by the resort. It wasn't long though that it didn't matter very much because Debra began to cum again and Gladys soon followed with cries of delight and pleasure.

Debra cried out as she started, "Yes, Gladys, yes, thanks, Praise Jesus, Thank you God. Hallelujah."

Then Gladys, "Oh, yeah, my God, Soooo goood! I love you, Debra. Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

This went on for a minute and half of more. I almost came, but just stopped stroking to avoid it. I had emitted plenty of precum. My hand, cock and balls were covered. I decided to join them in the water and waded out to half way up my calves, to the women.

They noticed me and reached out to welcome me. "Morning, Hank", they said joyfully. "Did you see?" asked Debra.

I took them in my arms and we hugged and kissed on the lips, "Yes, I've been watching for 25 minutes or so, I'd say."

Gladys sort of shivered and exclaimed, "Oh, I'm so glad. We missed you but you were so sound asleep we hated to wake you."

"Yeah, we think we wore you out", said Debra.

"Well, if that's the price I pay. I'll pay it", I chuckled. I hugged them tightly and said, "I love you two more than I can possibly say. When I see you two making love, my heart almost bursts."

Debra took my cock in her hand and said, "Something else does also", and giggled. Next I felt another hand and presumed it was Gladys.

She said, "I think it's ready. What we going to do with it?"

"I don't know, I think we should be able to put it to good use."

"Well, we'll need to shower and dry off. We could hang a towel on it."

"Ummm, my loves, I'm here. Please don't talk about me as if I weren't."

They laughed squeezed my cock and Debra kissed me passionately and then traded me to Gladys. Both squirmed against me with their chests.

"Let's go shower and then we can find something to do with this erection, the delight of the whole resort", giggled Gladys.

We walked arm in arm to the cabana my cock leading the way. Each of the women caressing my chest with their free hand and their breasts moving up and down on me. I wish we had film of this, which reminded me. "I think something fun to do this evening, is to watch our videos again. What do you all think?"

"I'll be up to it", Debra quickly replied.

"Me too", replied Gladys, "but you'll need to give us an hour to get ready."

"Why's that?" Debra asked.

"I'll tell you later. I have some ideas."

I figured it was always good when Gladys had 'ideas'.

We got in the shower and Debra and Gladys soaped me up taking a good bit of time with my clock balls and ass. Then I watched as they washed each other and shaved the other. I thought I'd never tire of that sight. I had often fantasized of watching a woman shave, but never imagined this scene. They, of course, did all they could to make it erotic as hell.

When Debra was shaving Gladys, she took every opportunity to show me her pussy and ass by bending at the waist with her back to me. Otherwise, she'd try to get in a position where her breasts were displayed just right and erotically. Of course, it was hard for their breasts not to be erotic no matter what but they knew I took greatest pleasure in dangling breasts. In the showers at home, the one being shaved always leaned against the wall and arched out pushing her pussy out as far as possible and spread her legs. Here, they leaned against the post holding the shower pipe. I guessed we may have been breaking the rules of no public sexual display.

The hot water was almost running out when they finished. We turned it off, then toweled each other dry, another erotic exercise. As they'd lift their arms while we were drying their torsos, displaying their breasts for maximum effect, and it got the desired effect. I was rock hard and they kept looking delightfully and licking their lips. I figured I was in for something quite delightful.

When we were dry, they led me to the bed, lay me down and Gladys climbed to my head and put a pillow under it. Then she straddled me so I could look up her body to her breasts and face, and sat on my mouth with her cunt. I knew what to do. I began licking at her cunt as best I could going from clit to ass. I actually didn't have to because she began moving her hips. All I had to do was hold my tongue out.

Meanwhile, Debra licked and sucked my cock and balls beginning with her tongue very lightly touching the head and going down to my scrotum. It was just her tongue, no hands. As she moved her tongue up and down my cock, she increased pressure. When she got to where she was pressing my cock against my stomach and her tongue had nearly flattened on it, she went on down to my scrotum which she licked all over and around moving it around with her hand to get to all of it. Then she took one ball into her mouth and sucked on it as she began stroking my cock.

I was in heaven already when Debra let my second ball fall from her mouth and scrambled up on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy. She began moving up and down on me squeezing my cock as she did with her tight cunt. I saw her hands come around Gladys and take hold of her breasts and pull her back so they were leaning together. Gladys came on my face, squirming, bucking and emitting a bit of ejaculate. Such a nice taste it had.

I was drawing close to cumming as Debra quickened her pace on my cock and cupped Gladys's nipples and caressed her nipples with her thumbs. I had the best seat in the house for sure and my cock, balls and prostate knew it. Debra began a front to back action with her hips instead of going up and down which increased the friction on my cock and I erupted.

When I did, she did. I was thrusting trying to get as far in her on each explosion and she was writhing on me and her hands were moving over Gladys's breasts trying to make maximum pressure. Then Gladys came again and I had two writhing women on top of me, screaming and whimpering in pleasure. I finished cumming long before either of them began to come down from theirs. My cock softened enough that Debra's frantic squirming made it fall out. When it did, she and Gladys fell over in the bed and into a kiss. They kissed and squirmed together breasts rubbing breasts and vulvas vulvas and each had a leg tucked into the other's cunt. They lay there writhing and kissing seemingly seeking another orgasm.

It wasn't long until another one came. As they began quaking from this third orgasm, I moved to wrap my arms around them and, as if they had forgotten me, they both began kissing me. While I tongue kissed one, the other smothered the side of our faces in kisses and licks.

Then Debra began singing and we listened to her beautiful song. We had no idea what the words were, but we all felt the spiritual bond grow within us and fell into an intense embrace smiling and deeply in love. She finished singing and exclaimed, "Thank you, Jesus."

>>>

We got ready to go kayaking. I slipped on a pair of swim trunks and a muscle shirt, got our bag of snorkeling equipment, our beach blanket, lube, and bottles of water from the fridge. Debra and Gladys had spent an hour painting themselves while I lounged on the deck. They appeared with a sort of "TaDa" to announce their presence.

They had painted on a yellow bikini thong, triangles over their breasts with red and yellow flowers on them, a yellow rose on their right buttocks, and only lightly made up their faces. They wore translucent red coverups. Needless to say, they were gorgeously sexy.

"So, other than the cover ups, you're not wearing any clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, we have an actual bikini bottom in our bag, but we thought we'd try this one first. What do you think?" Debra said.

"I love it. You two never cease to amaze me and make me, well, hard", I chuckled.

They grinned conspiratorially, hugging and giggling. "We do the same to ourselves", replied Gladys. Then both came to me, helped me up and hugged and kissed me rubbing their bodies against me.

We drove the 30 minutes to the concessionaire for the kayak trip. We were told we had to have a guide and since they weren't very busy, we'd have one to ourselves. I wondered what sort of brute we'd have and began to prepare to fend him off Debra and Gladys. My protective nature got relief when a 30 something quite attractive woman showed up, obviously prepared to give us a tour.

She introduced herself as Lupe, her real name being Lupita. She was about Debra's size in most respects except her breasts were maybe one size larger. She was wearing a sports bikini and a button up shirt that was only tied with the shirt tails nicely displaying her bikini clad breasts.

After some instruction, requiring us to properly adjust a life vest and telling us we could go without them but we had to have them handy in our boats. The boats were sit on top kayaks.

As she was helping Debra and Gladys adjust their vests, she realized that they were wearing nothing but paint and exclaimed, "Wow! You look like you actually have a bikini on until you get close and look carefully."

"I know, isn't it cool", replied Debra.

"So very. Who did it for you?"

"We did", replied Gladys. "It's pretty easy once you figure out how."

"Are there videos on doing it?"

"Not so much on how to's but if you watch enough you sort of get the idea and a little practice and help from a friend", she said hugging Debra to her, "you can look pretty good."

Lupe seemed to ponder a few seconds, "I'm going to a beach party Saturday. I might try it if I can get the nerve. OK, as for the trip. The water is calm today so we should have an easy and safe trip. Mostly just follow me, stay close and we'll have a good time."

"Before we go", said Debra, "can Hank take off his trunks?"

Lupe looked at me and grinned devilishly. "If he wants, I sure won't mind."

So I did, she commented on my cock, and we launched the kayaks into the sea.

It was a nice morning with puffy white clouds over head, clear waters to enjoy and three sexy women for me to admire. We hadn't gone but maybe 10 minutes when Lupe quit paddling and asked, "If you are all right with it, I'd like to at least remove my top. Policy says we must wear a swim suit that covers our parts, but since you all are naked, I'd like to get more naked."

We all nodded our assent and most of us said, "Yes", or some other verbal assent. She stripped off her top. We paddled on into the caves and occasionally, Lupe would stop and point something of interest out. Once we got far enough in that it was dark we turned on our head lamps and paddled on.

We paddled about 30 more minutes. I found the caves interesting, but loved watching the women paddle and the movement of their breasts as they did. Each pull of the paddle made them flex and I found it erotic to watch. My cock stayed semi-hard most of the time.

We re-emerged from the caves to bright sun light. There was a small hidden beach to one side of the entrance to the cave. Lupe paddled over to it, and we followed.

"If you all want, you can stay here for a while and I will go on. To get back to our place, you just paddle north, that way", she pointed, "following the beach and you'll see us. The sign is prominent. I'll be there until 4. It's one now. Do you have lunches?"

We did and we told her yes. She paddled off. We spread our blanket and got out our sandwiches and water. We sat on the blanket cross legged and began eating and talking about the caves. The cunts of Debra and Gladys were open like flowers to my view as was my cock to theirs. We all stole glances of each other as if we had to 'steal' them.

Sitting there with these two beautiful naked women began to get me turned on and, of course, my cock betrayed me to them. They began talking about my cock and me as if I weren't even there which got me even more turned on. Knowing the affect they were having on me, they began fingering themselves.

They seemed to have a plan because they began by opening their labia more than they already were so the tunnel of love showed and opened up. Both began rubbing their clits and holding open their vaginas which began to open farther and drip some pussy juice. I was now hard as a rock.

Debra said, "Go ahead, Hank, play with yourself. Show us your balls. Use your hand to lift them up so we can see them real good. Now massage them for us."

I followed her instructions and I seemed to get harder and bigger if that were possible. I said, "I want to fuck you two."

Gladys looked sheepish and asked, "Where do you want to fuck us?"

"Here on the beach."

"No, which hole? We have three. I think between us that makes six. Which of the six?"

"I think it's been a while since I fucked your asses, so I want to fuck each of your asses."

They looked at each other as if commiserating. "What do you think, Debra? Are you up to it?"

"Yes, if someone brought some lube, but I want you eating me while he fucks my ass and I want to be eating you also."

"Sounds good to me. Think he's up to both of us?"

"He certainly looks up to something", replied Debra. They giggled. "I hope he can cum in both our asses."

"Oh, me too", exclaimed Gladys enthusiastically. "Who goes first?" This, of course, was all a show to get my juices flowing all the more.

"Let's do rock, paper, scissors." So they did three times and Debra won. I thought that meant I'd fuck her first, but she said that she got to chose who went first so she chose Gladys.

I said, "I want to watch you two lube each other."

They smiled lasciviously and I handed them the lube. They figured out they had to get side by side so they could work on each other's ass at the same time. It was a very erotic show watching them both lubing. Breasts dangling, butts presented to the other, and them moaning as they got their asses penetrated and stroked first with one and then with two fingers.

Gladys said, "Debra, honey, will you do three so I'm good and ready for that huge rod?" So Debra did. Once Gladys felt adequately prepared, Debra got down and Gladys straddled her and they fell into a 69, lapping at each other's pussy. I watched for a bit until Gladys raised her head and said, "Well, Hank, what are you waiting on, fuck my ass."

I moved into position and Debra guided me in. I began moving in and out and Gladys began moving back and forth. Before long we had a good rhythm going so that my cock went as far in as possible and then pulled out almost all the way. I could feel that she had her BenWa Balls in place as the head of my cock would pass over them.

Before long Gladys came hard, so hard, I had to hold her ass tightly to keep our rhythm up. Debra began licking my cock harder. When Gladys then raised her head back in the throes of orgasm, Debra scooted more under me and began sucking my balls. I came like a rocket seemingly without warning. When I did, Gladys came again crying out and bucking like a bronco. Then Debra came, writhing beneath us, moaning and whimpering and thanking Jesus.

Gladys fell over on the blanket and curled up. Debra and I hugged her to us and we all lay there for a short while until Debra decided to get me ready for herself and began licking my cock and balls eventually sucking my cock down her throat trying to revive it and doing a good job. When she thought I was sufficiently hard, she climbed on top of Gladys and began eating her lowering her pussy onto Gladys's mouth. That helped revive me even more.

I moved behind her and Gladys had revived enough to help me penetrate Debra. She was so anxious, she pushed back onto me and grunted loudly. I began moving in and out and she began moving back and forth on me as we developed a rhythm.

She was obviously hot for this and Gladys got into the act licking Debra and me as we passed back and forth over her. I was enjoying the view of Debra's wonderful ass and back. Every once in a while Debra would throw her head back and exclaim. I wasn't real sure what that was about until later when she said she had these mini orgasms. They were just a tremble like, but she said the wave of satisfaction that came from them was incredible—nothing like a full on one but still quite nice.

I reached around and began cupping her breasts and on occasion letting them just glide over my palms. That seemed to please her immensely and she moaned at my touch.

I don't know for how long we fucked, but it was some time before Debra came strongly and bucked into me and arched up against me so her back was against my chest. That made cupping her breasts and caressing her nipples easy and kept her cumming for some time.

Her first orgasm subsided but I was not even close so we kept fucking. Gladys seemed to have tired of licking and had run her finger up between us to rub on Debra's clitoris. It wasn't long before another orgasm struck Debra and with it Gladys came. I had two bucking, squirming women under me. The thrusting and bucking were quite strong and I lost hold and Debra thrust off of me, crying out as if in pain that I came out. "No! No! Noooooo!" she cried as she collapsed almost on top of Gladys.

Gladys asked, "Hank, did you cum?" with a worried smile on her face.

"No, I didn't but that's OK. It's what I get for being a man."