All Comments on 'Ponce'

by lisarowe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overt racism, simply by acting as if it’s okay to use the n-word if you have the race card in your pocket. Wrong is wrong. It’s bullshit to be hypocritical about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible - and totally pointless

lisarowelisaroweover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon who said this is pointless. I can’t tell if you are upset that I have yet to get to the sex part of the story or if you are upset about something else. I know this is literotica, but I also tagged this as romance and I think I even stated it’d be the premise. I apologize for leaving you hanging, but I do plan to write more. This just was establishing the characters and setting. However, my life right now is meh. So, who knows when I will pick this back up.

lisarowelisaroweover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon who said it is racist to use the n-word. This is a cultural term among black people. If you aren’t black, then you have no right to tell black people not to use the term. And if you are blackF it is YOUR choice if you want to use the term or not. In MY story MY BLACK characters will use the term. *shrug* Sorry if you do not like it, then please find a writer who doesn’t use it. Thanks.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 2 years ago

I've seen government documents that made more sense than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist and offensive

Lonely32Lonely32over 1 year ago

I'm black and I don't think the n word should be used AT ALL. It's not a term of endearment. It was used, and still is used, as a racist, derogatory term. Nobody should be saying it. As far as it being overt racism, no. In this case, if a story is written by someone black about black people it's not racist. In general, if a white person uses the n word THAT'S racist/racism.

Racism-prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

TOTALLY TRAILER PARK TRASH BY A RACIST BIGOT TRASH WRITER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous