Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-whoa..." he muttered. Was this her way of saying thanks for the food? That seemed rather too easy, and something that belonged in one of those ill-mannered and smutty books he read in his youth.

But, he couldn't say he was against it... watching her work against his crotch, even through his trousers, was thrilling to say the least.

If nothing else, he had no reason to stop her.

As if she could read his mind, she glanced at him, and grinned broadly, mouth opening up to take much of his tent between her lips so she could suckle hard, tongue swirling and spiralling around the fabric-covered mound. She had her hands gripping onto the grass of the bank for leverage, but even then Novik could see how slimy she looked; her skin seemed to secrete a film of sticky but oily fluid, which helped lubricate even the cotton of his trousers. And if it tasted bad or felt unpleasant to her tongue, she wasn't showing it.

Soon Novik could feel his cock straining against the material of his trousers, pleading for freedom. He didn't have to act on that, the frog woman moving to grasp his belt, stumbling with it as she tried to work its buckle free.

Evidently, she'd guessed it was keeping his pants up, but didn't really know what it was. Both things further proof to her primitive nature but also her keen intelligence.

That, and this didn't seem like pure mating behaviour to Novik. The lusty yet playful expression on her face was plenty evidence of that for him.

"You know what, nothing ventured, nothing gained," he said to himself, reaching down to help the frog woman with his belt. Maybe this would turn into a very fun adventure after all.

With the buckle's clasp undone, the frog woman let out a pleased sound once the belt began to slide free. Novik took it from her and tossed it near his bag. She proceeded to pull his trousers off, getting them wet in the process, though she at least left them on the bank. His pale underwear looked a little stained from sweat, and he was mildly self conscious about it, it wasn't exactly something to present to a lady in such an intimate fashion, but the frog lass didn't seem to care, pulling down his underpants, also getting them wet and leaving them next to his pants, his cock bouncing free and fully erect.

It's length was not obscured by any bush, only stubble remaining. He learned quite a while ago that a full shrub became very unpleasant on hikes, so he endeavoured to make sure he kept it trimmed before any venture. The effort had always been worth it, though this sort of situation had never crossed his mind.

She eyed his member with a hungry desire, running her nose up its length and taking a deep whiff. Strange, perhaps, though she wasn't exactly human, so perhaps not strange to her.

Novik watched as she pressed her face against his cock, and he could feel the slimy film that was secreted from her skin. It was cool and strange, but not unpleasant. She giggled and pulled back to grasp his girth with a hand, her slightly bulbous fingertips proving to possess a subtle adhesive quality, sticking to his skin, though not so hard it was unpleasant for her to leg go.

A soft gasp left Novik when she began to stroke, his toes curling in the water. Slowly, she ran her hand from his base, to his tip, her eyes fixated on his foreskin as it peeled back across his glans on her downwards tugs, and covered it up with her upwards strokes. She added a gentle twisting motion, and Novik wondered if this was instinct or if she'd been with a man before. Maybe a male of her kind... she certainly seemed to know what she was doing, sometimes rolling a sticky thumb across his glans, eliciting a sharper breath from him each time.

He saw her large eyes direct to his face every time he did, and the corners of her wide mouth tug with a brief grin. Her other hand moved up, and cupped his balls in her sticky palm, lathering his scrotum in that same film of slime that his cock was now soaked with.

It was feeling really good.

"Damn... you really know what you're doing," he said. She didn't understand him, but the flustered expression on his face seemed to make her happy, giving him a wide grin with closed eyes, before focusing back onto his penis.

Her technique was soft, gentle, the stickiness of her adhesive fingertips and palms weak enough it was more of a light, teasing tug whenever she let go, and his dick was well lubricated enough that it didn't cause any friction.

She was also going slow enough Novik wasn't going to be spraying his mess everywhere any time soon, and he wasn't what one could call a master in bed.

He'd only ever been with a handful of partners before, little more than flings in his late teen years. So his experience was limited, and his resilience equally so.

Yet this frog woman had her tempered touch -- even as she pumped his cock and massaged his balls -- mastered, working Novik up without threatening to overwhelm him too soon.

He gripped the grass next to him for support, his face beet red and his mouth slightly agape from the gentle pleasure.

Sometimes she switched hands, and sometimes she tugged his member with both hands at once, twisting each way, or pumping his length with one hand and teasing his glans with the fingertips of the other in a scraping claw motion. Precum began to bead from his tip, clear and thick.

He was still having a hard time believing he was getting this most wonderful handjob just for giving her jerky. There had to be another reason in his eyes.

After a few more tantalising but almost tortuous moments of this, she leg go, only to grab his thighs with her sticky, slimy hands and push her chest forward, slotting his length between her breasts, the frog girl beginning to rub up and down slowly.

They weren't large enough to wrap around his cock, but they were still perky to the touch, taut and a little bouncy. With how slimy she was, she slid up and down with ease, and the caressing sensation against his member was more than tantalising. She intermittently shook her torso from side to side, to rub her breasts against his girth, her erect nipples lusciously scraping his erection with their own firm arousal.

And ever was she smiling at him, like she was enjoying this. She hadn't done anything yet that Novik thought should've felt good to her, but she kept looking at his face, kept gauging his reactions, and whenever he moaned or gasped or his chest heaved, she seemed pleased.

He also sometimes spied her lower body just emerging from the water before disappearing again. He could make out a rather shapely rump, the curves suggesting rather wide hips compared to the rest of her, but again, nothing too excessive, her features strange but still plenty appealing.

After a while of this slow, sensual teasing, the frog girl making sure to sometimes slow down and be firm with her grinding, she slipped back down into the water, though she kept a hold of his thighs.

There, she sniffed his penis again... and unfurled that long, slender tongue against his length. The tip was sticky like her fingertips and palms, perhaps a little more so, but the rest of it was astonishingly sloppy, drowned in a slippery saliva that let it glide against his already lubricated cock with ease, but between all the layers of fluids now coating his manhood, he could still feel the texture of her muscle, slightly less smooth than her skin, and pleasing to the touch.

A long sigh rolled out of his mouth, Novik tilting his head back, his penis throbbing once with a notable strength, a dollop of pre oozing from his tip... which she lapped up when she brought her slow lick to his tip.

It wasn't like a human tongue, hers more rounded and narrow. It was also prehensile, unlike a mundane frog's elastic tongue.

She wiggled it against him, like a slithering motion that slowly rounded from one side of his cock to the other, teasing his glans every now and then.

Novik gripped the grass tighter; it wasn't his first blowjob, but this was something different, something special.

And she hadn't even used her lips yet.

"Gods above," he exclaimed breathlessly, though he wasn't nearly exhausted yet. "It's incredible."

Even if his words meant nothing to her, the tone in them seemed to require no translation, the frog girl smiling broadly, lapping up what pre dribbled from his glans.

Then she moved in to peck his tip, a soft, slippery kiss that made him twitch, even as her tongue continued to waggle against his manhood, the bulbous tip gently brushing across his balls, tasting him.

There surely wasn't any sweat left by this point, washed away by her film and her saliva.

Her lips proceeded to clasp around his glans in a soft grip, her teeth ever so gently grazing his helmet, her jaw making slight motions to facilitate this acute teasing, before letting go in a wet, smacking kiss, and wrapping her lips around his tip once again, going a little further now.

At first, she only sucked on his glans, sliding her soft lips up and down his head, going no further than his corona, though her tongue continued to attack the rest of his mast, a kink put in her muscle to rub precisely against his frenulum, making him wince in stimulation.

"Don't... don't stop," he encouraged with a shaky smile. He wondered if he'd get a chance to show his appreciation for this, but so far, it seemed like she was in charge. And he was perfectly okay with that.

She dipped lower, starting to bob her head a bit more, until she was taking his cock halfway. Her lips, despite being wide, formed a tight seal, and they slid wondrously against his skin.

He could hear her slurps and gulps, sucking down his pre and adding a modest suction to increase the stimulation just slightly.

Novik felt like he was doing nothing, simply sitting there with his cock being serviced with such passion. He let one of his hands go of the grass, and tentatively reached out to her head. He hesitated when she slowed briefly, tilting her head and peering at his hand, before she giggled in a throaty but playful way and resumed her attention.

"I guess that's a 'that's fine' to me," Novik remarked, before placing his hand on her head gently, not exerting any pressure. He didn't want to guide her, she knew what she was doing and Novik didn't want to make this go faster than necessary.

He just wanted to touch her, to feel like he was doing something in return... even if it was mostly indulging his own selfish need to feel her.

Her hair was smooth, and slick like the rest of her, though it was more moist and wet than slimy. The strands flowed smoothly through his fingers, such fine hair. He reached down and carefully caressed one of her ears, Novik gauging her reactions, making sure he wasn't doing anything he shouldn't. When he got a murmur in response and no change to her efforts -- save for the vibrations that came from the sounds, a tingling extra layer of sensation -- he began to gently rub and squeeze her ear. More murmurs came, and that encouraged Novik to keep up his gentle ministrations, whilst trying hard not to cum too soon. The vibrations thrumming against his member through her lips, slight as they were, did not help his resistance, but he enjoyed it all the same.

He made sure to caress her other ear, and run his fingers across her scalp, his touch soft and gentle, feeling more of that secreted film atop her head. She seemed to shiver at this, if subtly, a strange croon leaving her. It made Novik smile, happy to be doing something pleasing for her.

Then she popped off his cock with a gasp. At first Novik feared he'd done wrong, but her knowing, mischievous grin suggested anything but.

Then, her tongue wrapped around his length like a coiled snake around a branch, the bulbous tip entwining around his scrotum and cradling it. Her open mouth was smirking knowingly, and Novik couldn't help but let out a choked gasp of surprise.

"Wh-whoa," he remarked. "That's... different."

He rocked his head back and moaned when her coiled tongue began to wriggle and stroke up and down, bunching up and spreading apart and swirling about. When he tilted his head back down, the sight was as erotic as it felt, seeing that pink muscle wound about his girth and stroking luridly almost making him lose concentration, and thus his attempt at resistance.

Sometimes her tongue's tip left his balls to let her more thoroughly slip her wrapped muscle from root to tip. At other times, she opted for a more overt spiralling sensation, swirling about his glans and his root before letting her sticky tip return to bind his testicles.

"Gods above!" he exclaimed again. He watched as his precum oozed profusely from his tip, though it never had a chance to roll down the slope of his glans, quickly lapped up like it was a sweet treat to the froggy woman.

Sometimes she bunched a ring of coiled tongue tight together and pushed it firmly against the underside of his corona, letting the wiggles of her muscle attack the sensitive underside.

He grimaced from the attack of stimulation. He was getting close, and though he knew he couldn't warn her verbally, the devious expression on her face told him she knew.

The attack on his corona ceased as she returned to her prior full-length stroking with her swirling tongue. It was too much to bare, the multifaceted and strange sensation proving to be a truly intense pleasure.

"I'm gonna... close... aaaaahnnnnn..."

His orgasm felt like he'd deflated after being filled with air, his moan rolling through the clearing and across the pond as his cock throbbed with each spurt of cum, a fountain of white streaking high into the air, and the frog woman sought to keep it going for as long and as powerfully as she could, firmly stroking with her tongue and fondling his balls to encourage the ejaculation.

Some of it spattered onto her face, forcing her to partly close one of her eyes, but she didn't seem to mind, watching as the rest either cascaded down onto his stomach or fell onto his cock, seed trailing down his slimy girth, the cum dissipating into a vaguely defined milky cloud as it mixed with the other fluids that coated his dick.

It was incredible, like nothing he'd ever experienced. Novik had just come here for his work, and the thrill of exploration, of research.

He never expected to get a tongue blowjob from a horny and delightful frog woman.

In time, he couldn't give any more, and mercifully, the frog girl let go of his cock, recoiling her tongue from his shaft with a pleasurable siding feeling, before running it over her own face and gathering up his spattered semen. She took it into her mouth, and swallowed, before presenting to him her open mouth, sticky strands of saliva bridging tongue, floor and roof, but not a single speck of white to be seen.

"You're a lewd one, aren't you?" he commented breathlessly at the display, and then gasped when she started pecking and licking his softening cock along with his belly, cleaning up his mess even where it landed on his shirts, and threatening to erect his cock again, too sensitive in the afterglow for that to be tolerable. But fortunately, she backed off and let his member go limp once she'd finished her lecherous cleaning.

"That was... amazing," he praised.

She beamed at him, pleased with the fruits of her work. But again, that mischievous smile returned, and in the next moment, she rose from the water entirely, stepping onto the bank.

Novik was right, she did have quite shapely hips for her slender frame, but that was only because she had curvaceous thighs to match, quite large compared to the rest of her, but again, not to the point of it looking unappealing. Her legs were quite long as well, whilst her feet were less human than her hands, bearing three long toes with very bulbous tips, attached to elongated feet. It made her steps quite wide, and when she dropped to a squat over him, she resembled a frog even more, her large thighs sticking out like wings.

Novik was a little nervous now, but her devious face softened a little as she reached out to caress his cheek affectionately, perhaps in reassurance.

Yet, she dipped her head downwards, and drew his attention to a set of thin labia... and a strand of ooze slowly sagging from between them, and Novik knew it wasn't part of her skin's secretions.

He chuckled nervously.

"So-So soon?"

He was hardly against the idea, but immediately after such an intense ejaculation? It would've been too much to handle.

Fortunately, she seemed to understand, giggling in her throaty, playful way, proceeding to tug his shirt up and plant herself on his belly, straddling him but making sure not to put too much weight on him.

She caressed the side of his head, cocking her own with a smile as she pushed him down onto the grass, sliding her other hand up beneath his two layers of shirts and leaving a slick trail behind as she placed her palm upon one of his pecs.

His body was modestly toned, a result of a lot of walking and hiking, though he wasn't tremendously muscular, as much of his downtime was spent poring through books and over maps, and writing things down, compiling reports, making sketches, the usual itinerary of a budding scholar.

Still, the way she traced a sticky fingertip around the edge of his pecs, first one, then the other, it showed some measure of appreciation.

She slowly rolled her hips, grinding against his stomach, those slick labia gliding across his skin, her glutes intermittently bumping against his half-erect member.

Though it had a chance to soften, her continued actions hadn't let it go completely limp, and it was twitching with new vigour, slowly rising to full mast, but she was at least being gentle with her teasing.

"Hah... guess you're not letting me rest too much," Novik remarked, though he did appreciate her letting him have a chance to recover his energy before they continued.

It also made him wonder if he was entirely okay with it. Mostly, he did not know if he could mate with this beautiful creature. Some humanoids could interbreed, some even producing half-breeds, like the rare half elf. And whether it was a half-breed or one of her kind, would she expect him to stay behind to help care?

Or was this just for fun?

Regardless of his reservations, he wasn't making any attempt to stop her. He'd be lying to himself if he didn't want it.

Novik reached up to gently grip one of her thighs, and discovered that, despite a thin layer of squishy fat, they were quite taut and muscular. They must have been quite powerful. He gave the thigh a gently squeeze, before caressing it up and down, getting his hand all slimy.

Her skin was very smooth, just that bit more than a human's, but there was practically no friction thanks to that film of secretions all over her body.

He also noticed that the buzzing insects that had annoyed him before were completely avoiding her, and around the parts of his body that had been smeared with her secretions. A natural insect repellent? That was certainly handy.

Slowly, Novik's energy was returning to him, and his erection was hard and full once again. Still, the frog woman continued to grind against him, even teasing his nipples with a sticky fingertip, yet another display of her intelligence -- and her salaciousness -- and giving Novik more time to recover. And more time to get worked up.

His other hand reached out to grab her hip on the opposite side to the thigh he caressed, moving with her motions. He gave her a smile, and a soft sigh as the rubbing got him even more aroused. The foreplay was incredible. Sometimes she slid far enough back to let his cock slot between her glutes, the frog woman giving her cheeks a small rock to stroke his member.

"Hah... wish you had a name," he remarked. Novik figured she did have something like that, but without a common language, there was no way he'd be able to learn.

123456...9