Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to prolong the bliss by focusing on the breast in his mouth, his lips barely clinging to the mound and likely unable to if she weren't applying some pressure. Her slimy film made it hard for his lips to form a seal, but he managed all the same, even if it was a fairly light clasping. His tongue swirled about the areola, and flicked the nipple here and there, tugging on it as best he could whilst trapped in the luxurious embrace of the other frog woman's breasts.

The taste was odd, but he liked how her skin felt against his tongue, and he was enjoying the extra 'meat' compared to the other lasses' breasts.

Then, she pulled away, leaving his lips to make a quiet smack as the seal was broken, a gasp leaving him.

His mouth, however, was not left unoccupied for long, the one whom he'd deflowered pulling him into an intimate kiss, their tongues mingling and swirling about with a gentle vigour. Even when it began to probe down his throat, she did so with a soft affection, her lips moving ever so slowly against his. And after swallowing so many of their nutrient sacs, he found himself utterly unaffected by any gag reflex, letting him enjoy the strange, alien sensation of her muscle gently swirling around his gullet.

Her tongue retreated back to his mouth, so it could rub against his without dominating it, her lips maintaining an affectionate, intimate intensity before she too pulled away with a smile.

The hands on his cock were starting to work a little more vigorously, and precum was constantly dribbling from his tip.

The pressure was building for the last time. He knew he wouldn't have much to give this time, he was starting to feel exhausted. The energy was wearing off, and the strain on his body was becoming apparent.

But they didn't keep him from climax longer than what would have been comfortable, and after a few more firm strokes, his hips meekly bucked skyward, and a few weak spurts of cum fell over their hands, which milked him with a few luscious pumps, and then they let go.

There was a series of sighs and murmurs from his companions. He watched as they shared their cum-stained hands around, and felt as one of them gathered up his residue with a few long strokes of her tongue, making him wince in lingering stimulation, before she kissed the others to share the taste.

And once they had all thoroughly shared his taste, and cleaned their mouths, they all moved upwards, laying against him with playful, loving warbles, pecking his skin and caressing his body, but they were doing nothing intense with him.

Now, they crowded around him, and held each other close around him, smiling warmly and happily. Novik's cock was even allowed to soften, finally, after all this time, despite the lusty company he still kept.

He felt exhausted now, the effort he'd extended, the things he'd endured, all of it catching up with him. But it didn't feel unpleasant, and not one part of him ached, allowing him to truly enjoy this intimacy.

Having them all against him, or near him, gently petting him and letting him pet them, simply... enjoying the company.

It was... heavenly.

Novik let out a soft laugh.

"Girls... thank you," he said softly. They cast glances at him and giggled happily, before they all calmed down to simply bask in the closeness, Novik himself closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep in the embrace of all these slimy, beautiful women.

It had been a few days since that incredible experience, and now Novik was packing up his small camp.

Contrary to any minute, niggling alarms that he was in danger, the amphibious women had not murdered him in his sleep, or held him captive for the rest of his life... if anything, all they'd have to do is constantly encourage him to stay. He didn't think he could resist them.

Which they did to a mild degree. It's why he'd stayed so long.

He had intended on staying for a little while, even before meeting them, at least a day. He had to study and map the Hawthorne Forest after all, that's what he'd come to do in the first place. And he did that between observing these frog woman, studying them, and getting to understand them.

He'd met more of them since that day, all as playful and promiscuous as the last -- he had a few more... 'encounters' with these beings over the days, including with the ones he first met -- but he was also fascinated with the way they lived.

He learned that it was them that left the crayfish shells behind. They preyed on the river crustaceans, shucking them with practised ease and eating the meaty innards, discarding the shells wherever, any leftovers to be picked clean by tiny scavengers. They preyed on fish as well, and to Novik's admitted distaste, small mammals and birds that were near as well.

They ate plants too, however, including berries that would give Novik poisoning if he consumed, and things he didn't think he could stomach on taste alone.

They were, however, fastidiously clean, washing out their mouths constantly and rubbing themselves down in the water whenever they could, using their own secretions to aid in their bathing.

He also discovered the purpose -- with some difficulty -- of the nutrient sacs they had fed him during their... 'first intimacy'.

Through careful pantomiming and body language, he learned the sacs were formed from nutrients taken from their diet, and processed inside them to serve as a sort of emergency ration, which is why they seemed to tire after giving him theirs to prolong their mating.

They hadn't tried to give him any more after that, as they didn't need to, and those that did had yet to process another, seeming to be a long process even when food is plentiful, and from what he could translate from their gestures, much more slow burning when they use it on themselves.

He also found out where they lived, discovering that the pond was quite deep, as were some of the streams that fed it, though not all. In a shallower stream, one showed him a sort of warren made out of the silt and forest detritus, a small hole they could close up and rest in, but for the most part, they seemed to spend the majority of their time near the surface or above it, venturing onto land where they had areas they used for various mundane rituals, to converse and bond and share resources.

It was a strange, unique blend of primal, animalistic behaviours, and primitive but developed culture. They lived simply, but seemed to enjoy things beyond the mere need to survive, showing him artistic crafts they kept in their 'common spaces'.

They also appeared to be female only, so he wondered if perhaps they reproduced another way... or he was about to be a father to quite a number of them.

If that were true, they didn't seem intent on keeping him around to help sire more offspring, or to raise them. In a way, he felt that was a little bit too good to be true. In another way, he felt a little selfish and callous, but they seemed fairly casual about it.

Perhaps they needed males of other species to breed. He wasn't sure, the Hawthorne Forest wasn't oft travelled. Maybe that's why they seemed so eager to meet him.

Or, maybe... it was travelled more than some were willing to admit. Like Novik himself.

He had taken many highly detailed notes about their environment, physiology, their diet, their culture, their way of living, their... 'proclivities', alongside all the observations he'd made of the forest as intended.

But, he didn't think he was so ready to give up all of that information just yet.

On one hand, he was being selfish and these girls seemed to know it. They teased him even with the language barrier, but they didn't seem to mind, apparently eager for his return.

Novik was eager too.

On the other hand, he didn't want to think too much about what would happen if news got out about a conclave of nymphomaniac frog women with strange but alluring looks.

Somehow it felt... trite, but he knew plenty of men would have come with less respectful intentions than he, and he was well aware of how narcissistic that seemed to him. Selfish too, wanting to keep this sort of 'paradise' to himself.

But, over the few days, they did their best to make clear that they thought him friendly enough to shower with their attention and 'needs'. At least, that's what he believed, trying his best not to get too conceited.

In the end though, he wasn't done with the work in the Hawthorne Forest. Even with the intention of not showing everything to the guild, there was still a lot of additional work to do. A good a reason as any to return.

He just might be... slower, than usual.

As he was putting the last items into his pack away, he heard a fit of giggling, and saw two of the aquatic beauties wrestling each other before falling into the pond, disappearing from view beneath the water, likely continuing their playful antics, which, given what he'd observed, would probably get promiscuous.

He smirked, and then closed up his pack, slinging it over his back, standing up and stretching, feeling the morning sun kiss his skin.

He'd never felt as good as he did right now. Several days spent with them, even if not quite as intimate as that first encounter, in frequency and number of partners, had seen him repeatedly lathered in their secretions, and his skin felt exquisitely exfoliated.

Despite the rigours of their companionship, he felt energetic and motivated. He wanted to come back soon to enjoy their company, their lust, and their general affection. He couldn't call it romance or love, not like that.

It was more casual than that, but it was intimate in their eyes. Something he didn't want to take for granted.

As he stood up, he was approached by one of the frog women... they very first one that he met when he arrived.

She had a warm smile and something in her hands; a sort of package made from dried out lily pads, held together by carefully braided grasses.

She thrust the package to him, and he took it with some slight hesitation, if only because he was curious.

He carefully unwound the grass string, and discovered a collection of berries and dried out fish meats, the former being berries he knew was safe -- and had pointed out to them -- and the latter looking as though they'd been smoked, showing they had an understanding of fire.

Another thing to add to his now rather personal and secret notes on them. But truly, he appreciated the gift and carefully wrapped it back up, and gently placed it in his pack.

"Well, I guess I better be going now," he said, gesturing towards the treeline from where he came to get his point across.

She gave him a coy, disappointed look of yearning, and he knew what she was trying to do. It was hard to say no to that face, but he couldn't stay forever, much as he may have liked to.

He chuckled sheepishly and shook his head.

"Don't do that, you know that's not fair," he said.

His words didn't have meaning to her, but she understood anyways, giving him a mischievous look and an expression that said, 'can't blame me for trying'.

They were enticing, but at the end of the day, they respected his own endeavours.

Then, she leaned in and gave him a kiss that surprised him at first, but he returned it with equal passion, before she pulled back with a smile.

"I'll be seeing you soon enough," he assured with approximate pantomiming. She let out a happy warble, and with a teasing kissing gesture, she sauntered back into the pond, slipping in with a giggle.

He laughed and began to make his way to the treeline. He looked back, and saw the nude, amphibious ladies waving farewell to him and making enticing gestures as if trying to lure him back.

He returned a smile, and a wave, and then turned his back as soon as he was at the treeline, making sure he kept a view of them for as long as possible before they were blocked by the trees.

Novik let out a sigh, feeling a little saddened now. But he perked up, reminding himself that he was going to be coming back soon enough.

And they'd be waiting for him, eagerly.

A giddy grin formed on his face, and a small skip was put in his step as he made his way back to civilisation, thoroughly satisfied with what he'd achieved here.

Life... was good.

1...456789