Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched, his analytical mind wandered again, musing whether their secretions were like a lotion, possessive of therapeutic benefits.

How else was his cock feeling so sensitive and pleasured, and not aching and raw, after so much erotic attention?

Like they could 'sweat' aloe vera extract.

Cuddling with them after a hard day's work in the sun probably felt incredible.

Hell, cuddling with them now was incredible.

She changed method again, dragging him out of his meandering thoughts, not that he was ever completely ignorant of the pleasure, there was no ignoring a woman expertly wringing one's dick with her voluminous chest.

This time she was rapidly shaking and jiggling her globes against his member, soft wet slaps audible to his ears as she shook her globes in different ways, using her hands to rapidly push her bust together around his girth, or shaking her torso to luxuriously slap his cock about with her tits.

Then she started sliding herself up and down his length, gripping his legs and letting her breasts hang freely, loosely but lusciously grazing against his penis.

It wasn't going to make him cum, but it was delightfully erotic, and he appreciated the lechery, before she returned to pumping his cock fully, wrapping her globes about his length and tightly squeezing them around it with her hands, making long strokes from root to tip.

This time though, she had an extra trick up her sleeve, grinning wickedly and unfurling her long tongue, spiralling down through the space between her lips and her breasts... and his glans whenever it peaked out between her cleavage.

Her muscle teased the helm of his cock, and the touch made Novik wince in pleasure, toes curling in the water.

He was about to burst, to shower this amphibious maiden's breasts in his seed.

His member started to throb, the orgasm was coming without stopping.

She withdrew her tongue and smiled at him, pumping her breasts faster and harder until he let out a loud groan of pleasure, bucking up into her breasts. She let out a happy laugh as his milky spurts cascaded down onto her slimy breasts, mixing with her secretions with a cloudy spread.

Once he started bucking in dry climax, she pulled away with a tantalising brush of her breasts as they slid off his dick, letting Novik calm down, though not without her making a small, sensual display of her success, rubbing her breasts together and tasting his semen with her impossibly long tongue.

When Novik's panting calmed, he shot her a knowing look.

"Damn fine job," he praised, though she wouldn't have understood his words.

Nor did they need to be said. She knew it. Her lascivious look oozed sensual confidence.

Novik felt himself grabbed from behind, beneath the shoulders, and dragged back onto the grass, a playful, throaty laugh filling the air as he saw one of the others looming over him. She had very short hair, a slender frame not unlike the first of these lovely women he'd coupled with, but much more yellowed skin. She beckoned to the voluptuous matron still in the water.

Novik saw a look pass between them, as if a communication secret to him had been sent and understood, both giggling lewdly before the curvy one pulled herself onto the bank with grace. The two of them moved either side of his hips, and there, he watched as they sat down on either side of his hips... sandwiching his erection between their slippery glutes.

"Whoa," was all Novik could muster as he watched this cooperative effort, before he began to loose his low, rolling groans again, the two starting to grind their rumps against his dick with slow, but firm, motions.

It was similar to the busty outercourse he'd just had, but their glutes were much firmer than the voluptuous frog's breasts, and there being two of them changed things. They didn't always move in the same direction, didn't always move in sync, but that didn't degrade the pleasure. If anything, it added a chaotic stimulation, feeling the larger and softer cheeks of the curvy amphibian's rump squashing against and smothering his dick, whilst the slimmer frog's rear pushed against his length, rolling over his cock with her firmer, more athletic glutes.

Novik let out a sigh of pleasure, taken by this lurid 'dance' about his mast, watching how their bodies twisted and flexed, both quite elegant and graceful, twisting like exotic belly dancers from far off arid domains.

He was already oozing pre again, gently bucking upwards between their rumps intermittently, his penis constantly re-lathered with slimy film, rubbed into his very pores.

It surely had to have a therapeutic quality, one he appreciated.

His moans grew more strained, feeling the pressure building up again. So soon after the last, he had little time to rest and recover, leaving him sensitive to any ministration.

He gripped the grass either side of him, his body tensing, but he dared not take his eyes off the pair for too long, marvelling at the display, watching his cock be bent and twisted and stirred from side to side and back and forth between their rolling buttocks. Pre dribbled constantly from his tip across their cheeks, mixing with the slimy secretions.

And then he came, letting out a pleasured cry and a few forceful bucks upwards.

The spurts fountained high and fell down upon their relentlessly stroking rumps, before they finally let go, standing up and stretching, turning around to admire their handiwork. The slim frog ran a hand across her rump to gather up the seed, licking it thoroughly from her palm and fingers, before turning around and crouching behind the curvy amphibian, drawing a happy gasp from the voluptuous woman as the thinner lass began to kiss and lick all over the curvaceous frog's rump, gathering up Novik's seed with a lustful hunger. The curvy one massaged the side of her rump not being orally attended, until the slender one rose to her feet, and the two shared a kiss, letting them taste his seed together, before thoroughly cleaning one another's mouths.

Then the curvaceous amphibian turned to Novik, and with a smile, she crouched down beside him.

He didn't even wait to be asked, opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue in anticipation. He knew the pattern by now, feeling her lips seal to his in an intimate kiss. After a brief dance of their tongues, she gently heaved and fed him a glutenous sac, which he now swallowed with ease.

A few moments later, he was raring to go, his penis bobbing with shared eagerness.

He turned around, and saw the slim amphibian laying down on the grass.

She spread her legs and then reached out to her crotch with one hand, spreading her vulva with two fingers, and beckoning him with the other hand, giggling playfully.

Novik grinned and laughed, getting up and crawling over to her and grasping her thighs, tugging her closer to him and sliding his cock along her pussy. She let out a small yelp, but her giggling continued, eager for him.

Novik was enthusiastic too; up until this point, other than lashing his tongue against their womanhoods or in their mouths, he'd not really done much himself.

Now this frog woman was offering herself to him, and he had no reason to refuse.

However, it made him think, and with a grin, he shuffled back a little and dropped his head until he was between her thighs, and with his face a hairsbreadth from her vulva, he grinned and unfurled his tongue against her petite slit.

She rolled her back and moaned softly, so he licked again. He traced his muscle's tip up one labia and down the other, and dug it between the folds to dig out her clitoris, making her whine in pleasure. He felt her thighs close in around his head loosely, but with how well built all their thighs were, even a loose grip felt quite tight about his skull.

He slipped his arms around her thighs and spread her nether lips, exposing the pale flesh between them, licking slowly; he wasn't trying to make her cum, he just wanted to get her worked up. He pressed the flat into the soft, tender flesh, brushed over her entrance and gently depressed her clit with the broad side of his tongue, before waggling it against her vulva so the edges butted against the sides of her outer labia.

He clasped his lips against her mound, suckling hard but briefly, before adopting a gentler effort, murmuring to impart some vibrations against her sex.

She kept stretching, kept arching her back as Novik licked her.

And she kept dribbling arousal profusely from her entrance, mixing with her slimy secretions. He was well used to them by now, and there was nothing about it that he found unappealing. It was nice even against his tongue, but in time, he slowed his efforts and then retreated. He'd gotten her worked up, and that's all he intended to do. With a huff, he shuffled back forward, sliding his hands away from her groin to her thighs, his motions gentle caresses as he once more slotted his shaft against her pussy, feeling her labia 'kiss' the underside of his dick.

Her expression was one full of eagerness, hands placed across her chest as she waited.

Novik gave her a grin, and after a few more rubs with his dick, he angled back... and began to push inside.

She was the tightest pussy yet, and her moans were shrill and ecstatic.

Partway through, he felt some resistance from something, and then it was gone, and he hilted himself inside of her.

Had he just torn a hymen? Was this frog lady a virgin?

Her cries of pleasure and the way she shuddered seemed to suggest as much, but she didn't want him to stop, barking at him in their throaty vocalisations as if in complaint.

"You're an impatient one," he joked, but he knew just how to get her to cease her complaints, beginning to rock his hips slowly.

They both moaned, Novik from feeling how tightly her slick walls clenched around his dick, the way her contours dug into his prick -- especially the underside of his corona on his return strokes -- and her just from feeling a cock in her for the first time, her cries drowning out his.

He'd never known for virgin women to be this sensitive, though he'd never been with one, nor was it a topic he personally researched outside of his indulgence of smutty material of his yesteryear days.

Though once again, Novik found himself hardly upset over it. Seeing her moan like this, finally taking a more proactive role, it pleased him greatly. He held onto her thighs for leverage as he thrust away, sometimes angling his hips to dig his cock into her walls, careful not to do so too sharply. He wanted to make her feel good, not do what he thought would make her feel good and really only benefit him.

But he found these frog girls to be a little elastic, which allowed him to be just a little bit rougher. Still, he watched her closely, even over the mild fugue of lust, gauging her reactions, making sure she wasn't showing any signs of pain or discomfort.

Not once did she seem upset or unhappy, so Novik felt confident in thrusting a little faster, a little harder, starting to grunt softly, his hips slapping against her crotch, jolting her body slightly with each impact.

She arched her back repeatedly, squirming against the grass, the lusty frog sometimes managing a gleeful smile at him before her expression was twisted to one of strained pleasure.

Novik proceeded to lay himself atop of her, sliding his arms luxuriously along her squirming body, wrapping one around her back, the other around her head to draw her into a passionate kiss. Even in the throes of intense pleasure, she returned the embrace without hesitance, wrapping her arms around his head and back, and locking her legs around his waist, limiting his length of thrust a little, but Novik saw this as no issue.

He smacked his lips upon hers, their tongues tangling with each other, tasting each other as Novik rolled his hips faster, the slapping of their groins colliding louder than before. He spread his legs and crooked his knees for a little more leverage, and bucked with all his vigour now. He could feel the hand to his back sliding up and down his spine.

He could feel her walls starting to quiver alongside the repetitive clenching and squeezing of her passage, her moans turning even more shrill in his mouth, a sign of her impending climax.

It only fuelled him, eager to be the one delivering the orgasms this time without being the one on the bottom.

They hadn't really dominated him, but he knew he had been the subject of their attention, and not the reverse. He didn't mind it, they were so passionate and intimate, and seemed to delight in his ecstasy... but it felt good to be the one delivering the bliss this time.

Her legs wrapped tighter around his hips, shortening his thrusts, the lusty amphibian almost squealing in his mouth, unable to contain himself, even her tongue growing shaky and unable to so efficiently dominate his.

Of course, he could feel his own loins building up a pressure, ready to give this lass a healthy dose of semen for her first time.

He still did not know if they could be impregnated by him, but if this was how they mated, then who really could say no?

Maybe that was his lust-addled brain talking.

Suddenly, she squeezed tight around him, pulling him hard against her body and wrapping her legs so tightly around his waist, he couldn't move, hilted in her pussy as it began to spasm around his cock, juices sputtering against him as she came, her whole body trembling almost violently beneath him, a muffled cry loosed into his mouth so shrill it hurt a little.

The erratic spasms of her womanhood were stimulating enough it sent Novik over the edge with her, moaning into her mouth just after her climax, jerking his hips with lusting intent, cock pulsing and injecting her with his seed, unable to pull out even if he wanted too with how tightly her legs locked around him.

Only once she stopped shivering did she let go, allowing him to break the kiss and pull away with a gasp, lifting himself away from the once-virgin frog.

He was still inside of her, feeling her walls gently squeezing his member in tune with her racing heartbeat, her chest heaving as she panted. Then she gave him a loving smile, and he had to grin in response.

He slowly slid himself free of her, his cock dripping with slimy and viscous secretions, along with his own residue, gently stroking the slick member.

He wondered what to do next, not yet needing another one of their energising 'gifts'.

A shadow loomed over him, and he felt a foot grasp his shoulder, and pull him down to the grass, laid out on his back.

Another slim amphibious beauty -- though her build was a bit more 'average', if such a term could be applied to their lanky physiology -- had moved in. She had dark green skin and bright eyes. She also had short but wild, almost spiky hair... and an almost malicious grin, toothy and vaguely manic.

She pressed a three-toed foot to his chest, firmly pinning him to the ground, almost making it hard to breathe, before she eased off.

She slid her foot from one side, teasing his nipple on the left, and then the one on the right, with her big toe, before sensuously but domineeringly gliding her foot down his body, caressing him with the sole and tracing lines with her digits, until it came to rest on his gut.

He let out a shaky breath, feeling himself not quite in control anymore.

She flashed another sadistic grin, and lifted her foot sensuously from his stomach to drape luxuriously across his cock. It flinched at her touch, but she seemed to know what she was doing, gently rubbing his member with the mildly sticky pads of her foot, though they were a little more adhesive than their hands.

She chortled in her throat, watching him with a slow draw of her tongue from one corner of her mouth to the other, a dominant expression. Her foot came down until he felt her toes upon his balls, which she toyed with carefully, brushing her big toe -- much larger compared to a human's -- across his sack and playing the other two over the skin of his jewels.

Then she slid her foot up his length once again, grazing along it with the 'knuckles' of her toes, drawing them along his glans, before moving to grasp his helm within the crooks of her toes.

He couldn't suppress a small moan as she started toying with his tip, squeezing his glans and twisting her grasping digits about in a strange but pleasing massage.

He'd never had something like this done to him before. He'd only vaguely heard of this sort of thing, and scoffed at the notion, but now that he was experiencing it... it was something else entirely.

It was domineering, no question, but her technique was masterful. She knew how to work her foot and just where to attack to make him moan, twisting her foot around so she could rub her big toe slowly against his frenulum, grazing against the underside of the corona, and wringing out his sensitive glans.

He grunted in pleasure, before he felt her slot his tip between her big toe and the one adjacent, not so difficult given the anatomy of her foot. And from there, she began to stroke him with the tight but slimy grip of her two toes sandwiching his prick from either side, pumping up and down with a slow but sensual grace, despite the tightness.

Low chuckles periodically left her, wicked and lascivious. And she was still balanced on one leg, seeming hardly perturbed by the perching act.

She dropped down to his root, then back to his glans, and she twisted from side to side too. His member throbbed, oozing pre at the tip, prompting her to draw her foot up and let go, grazing the ball of her foot over his glans to smear his pre across his helm, pressing firmly and making him wince in stimulation.

She gave him a look of mock sympathy, before beginning to rub his mast up and down with the sole of her foot, pressing it down until it was sandwiched against his gut, rubbed back and forth slowly but intensely, dribbling pre onto his belly, before she moved to sit down, allowing the use of her other foot, toes carefully juggling his testicles for another layer of stimulation.

Novik's grunts were quiet and husky, the scholar not used to this sort of thing, even after all the lustful things he'd experienced. This sort of direct dominance was different. It afflicted him in a way he liked, but couldn't quite articulate... but being beneath her made him tingle.

Her other foot left his balls, rising up to toy with his glans whilst she once more slotted his length in the gap between her toes, rubbing up and down.

It was a precise stimulation, making him gently buck his hips on occasion, but it was not strong enough to build him up to a climax. That's what made it so intense.

She could've kept going like this forever, and he'd be trapped in a state of yearning lust with no way to sate himself. Truly, it was cruel. In the best possible way.

However, as much as she may have wanted to subject him to such torments, she may not have made many friends currently. So she decided to be merciful, and reposition her feet until the soles of both pressed to his dick from either side, toes and heels pressing together to ensure a snug fit between her feet. And then she began to pump, rubbing his cock up and down with debauched intent.

A moan was drawn from Novik's mouth, precum dribbling from his tip across the sides of her slippery feet.

Every now and then, she altered technique, stroking in opposite directions much like the frog woman giving him the breast sex prior had done, before pressing together and syncing up to continue her rapid, vigorous stroking.

The sound was slick and lecherous, and the expression she was giving him -- propped up by her elbows with a finger pressed to her lips in an inquisitive and utterly salacious expression -- grabbed his attention in such a lecherous way.

1...456789