Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her warbling giggle, before a lusty peck to his glans, and then another, and another, until he felt every inch of his mast being tended to by her soft lips, using her thumb and index finger to slowly pump his root.

Her other hand moved to cup his balls, cradling them in her lanky fingers and tugging on his sack with a soft caress.

It was something else, to have one's dick showered in such tender kisses, he couldn't believe how good it felt... and this was after that incredible, inhuman tongue work from earlier.

Speaking of tongues, she seemed to tire of just kissing him, even after her pecks turned to modestly sloppy smooches. She unfurled her lengthy tongue and lapped long and slow up his cock, making him falter in his efforts, if briefly.

But he continued without dereliction, focusing on pushing his tongue into her depths, waggling it about the entrance of her canal, feeling the edges of her textured walls, though a muscle as limited as his couldn't possibly achieve what their incredible organs could. It made him feel a little inferior, but his spirits were buoyed by her sweet moans, her lips thrumming with such delightful vibrations, minor as they were.

Then she slotted his cock between her lips, turning her head to the side in order to slide her mouth along like his dick was a rail, Novik suppressing a groan that would've potentially caused himself to bite his own tongue at the feeling of those soft velvety lips riding along his member, gliding up one side, and down the other, and repeating in reverse, the tip of her tongue felt betwixt her petals the whole time.

Then she reoriented her head and slid her lower lip up his penis until she was upon his glans, which she happily clasped in her mouth, suckling gently with her tongue slowly tracing his sensitive helmet.

The ecstasy only got better from there, for after a few luxurious moments of her treating his bellend like a vulgar candy, she decided she wanted some 'meat', taking the whole thing into her mouth, if slowly to savour the feeling.

Novik moaned, unable to suppress that one, straight into her pussy. She moaned straight back, mouth thrumming around his girth in the most tantalising manner. Her thumb and finger were still wrapped around his root like a stroking ring, but when her lips met them, she pulled them away, to grip his thigh for leverage.

She 'kissed' his groin, taking his cock as far as she could, his glans buried in her throat.

She didn't even gag, it was incredible. Her gullet hugged his member in a way that was terribly pleasing. He'd never had any of his prior flings over the years take him this deeply.

It was a terrific feeling that just promised to get better when she started to bob her head, sliding up and down his length, putting a twist to her efforts so he felt those lips spiralling around his girth, both up and down. She didn't need her hand for additional stimulation, she was more than proficient to wring one out of him with this technique alone given time.

And that was before she revealed her hand to him. She stopped, with his cock buried deep in her throat.

And then she began to warble, a sound not unlike a frog call were it not garbled by a dick in her mouth.

But singing out into the clearing and across the pond wasn't the intention. It was making the walls of her throat vibrate and ripple against his penis.

Novik's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, freezing in the middle of an attack on the slender amphibian's clit. The sensation was... new. Ecstatic. Stimulation he'd never contemplated before. And he almost came there and then, had she not ceased that incredible technique, to return to bobbing her head up and down upon his mast. But he was certainly much closer than before.

And that wasn't all she did. He felt her tongue coil around his dick like a tendril, just as his first companion had done in the very beginning, only now she was using her lips at the same time.

He groaned into her gash, struggling to keep up with his wholly inferior set of tools, but he tried all the same, and earned sweet moans from her as reward.

Still, the feeling of her tongue stroking in parallel with her lips -- or sometimes even against it, pushing down as her mouth rose to his glans, and vice versa, Novik feeling how her lips seemed to ripple against him as they slipped over her wrapped muscle -- was enough to practically spurt an amount of pre into her mouth.

And every now and then, whenever his cock was buried in her throat, she warbled, and he felt her gullet ripple with such a tantalising sensation atop of everything else. The pressure in his loins was building.

He didn't want her to think he wasn't trying, so he mustered all his willpower to take her clitoris between his lips, and attack it with everything he had, lashing his tongue at the nub and suckling hard.

Juices started to flow more profusely from her pussy, and she was starting to shiver. A good sign. But it was near impossible to compete with her oral ecstasy, that much Novik had made peace with. She was just too good.

Before long, he lost the battle, crying out into her womanhood and bucking his hips.

She decided to be cruel, not just dropping her lips down to his root and clasping as tightly as she could and sucking greedily so no drop was spilled, but relentlessly pumping his dick with her tongue, and thrumming her gullet as he came.

Novik arched his back from the intensity of this three-pronged assault, and it was all from a single mouth. He shot his ropes into her gullet, feeling the gulping alongside the rippling of her warbling. It felt like he was being milked.

But, her cruelty was benign in the end, popping off and unravelling her tongue from around his member with a sudden speed, making him flinch in stimulation. She sat up, and began to roll her hips into his mouth, encouraging him to finish her.

He needed nothing else, Novik doubling his efforts even through the immediate daze of orgasm, circling her clit with his lashing tongue and gripping onto her hips tighter for greater leverage.

He couldn't say he was experienced in this sort of thing, only knowing that, despite the intensity of his efforts, he was keeping himself measured, knowing from anatomy books and prior flings that the genitals of a female could be quite sensitive to pain.

But that was a book on humans, and these amphibious leches seemed entirely happy to have it rough.

Novik kept his pace though, and was rewarded for it, the frog girl arching her back and letting out a shrill, throaty sound, a shudder wracking her body, one he felt keenly against his tongue, followed by a small sputter of orgasmic fluids.

He drank the flavourless liquid down, fair play for her swallowing every drop of his cum.

Then, she went a little slack atop his face, and he decided to pull his tongue back, knowing her climax was done.

But she was not done with him just yet, oh no.

She rose from his face, arching her back and sighing in bliss, whilst Novik took the chance to draw in a clean breath of air. As much as he enjoyed feasting on her pussy, feeling her glutes rolling and squashing against his face, being able to breathe without obstruction was most welcome.

He didn't realise it was going to be short-lived, watching another of the amphibious nymphomaniacs stand over his head.

This one had a pale green complexion, and long hair that was let down to her waist.

Compared to the one that had just practically sucked his soul out, this woman was quite a bit more voluptuous. Not chubby, she still had that slenderness about her. But she was a bit broader than the partners he'd had thus far... and quite a bit bustier, Novik watching her propping up her bust with her arms crossed beneath her breasts, gently bouncing them in a provocative gesture as she looked down at him. He could've lost his head in them, and his penis would've been buried deep in slippery bliss.

But he was about to be given another meal... just as the frog woman that'd just sucked him off squatted over his crotch, taking his dick in her hand, aligning it with her pussy and teasing it with some slow gyrations, grinding her petite mound to his glans, and then taking him inside.

Novik released yet another of dozens of moans he'd already made; she was the tightest yet, at least as far as vaginas went. The anus of his second lover proved tighter still.

He wondered how long he was going to able last against her; even after the most erotic and ecstasy-inducing things they'd done to him, he felt no more resilient to their wiles than when he first realised their intentions.

Soon he lost sight of the one starting to ride his member, smothered by the rump of the curvy frog atop him, her sloppy vulva melding with his lips.

He wasted no time, and began to dig in, rolling his tongue up and down the lusty frog's slit, feeling the weight atop him shift and the flesh of her glutes squash and conform to his face. He feared he was going to grow addicted to the feeling of curvaceous women and their rumps on his face, but how could he not with these wondrous creatures?

He moaned into the gash of the curvier amphibian, the woman trilling in response, her hands splaying across his chest for mild support, whilst the other slowly stirred his member up with precise gyrations of her hips, which only served to push his glans into her walls, letting him more acutely feel the folds that sought to stimulate him.

He couldn't hear much, not around the hips and glutes of the woman atop him, but he heard some things; moans not from him or his current partners, moans from the other girls seemingly engaging in their own lustful fornication. It was incredible how promiscuous they were.

He felt a shift in balance between both the frog woman atop his face and the one riding him, their hands sliding towards the middle of his body, before Novik felt their fingers interlock, and then lift off his skin.

He heard their moans muffle, and a barely audible smacking, and he realised they were kissing one another.

Oh, to have been able to see that, this whole tryst from a third person perspective. It would've been a most obscene sight to witness. If only he had a spell to do so, but a wizard he was not.

No matter. What he lacked in magical aptitude, he made up for in keen imagination, rather vividly picturing the two as they rode his cock and face, embracing each other, perhaps even touching each other, those bulbous fingertips gently digging into the pliant flesh of their supple mounds, whilst their wide lips meshed and locked together over and over. And of course, he could imagine their tongues embroiled in a tumultuous fight for dominance, wrestling and dancing about each other with lurid swirling, writhing and coiling. Or perhaps they let their muscles by peacefully, to explore one another's throats, as he had experienced already. They were probably far more adept at taking such a kiss than he was.

The vivid images he conjured encouraged another thick dribble of pre into the slender frog's pussy, whilst he doubled his efforts upon the pussy slowly rocking against his mouth. He shook his head teasingly, pushing his tongue into the entrance of the curvier woman's sex, swirling it about and trying to stretch her just a little. He kept alternating methods, trying to lick as deep as possible, or running his tongue up and down her labia, tasting her vulva, or lashing it against her clitoris, or clasping his lips around the nub so he could suckle upon it, or mouth and gulp against the vulva as a whole.

Whatever method he chose, he did so with part of his mind set aside for his natural observational sense... if only to gauge her reactions, determine where she was most sensitive, what seemed to elicit those tiny shivers in her womanhood that told him he struck something sensitive in a way she thoroughly liked.

There was also a personal need in his efforts too; he didn't want to be first this time. Or at least, he didn't want to lag so far behind, but if he could make one of them cum first, he would consider that a small victory for his pride.

Of course, if he couldn't... well, Novik was never a man overly attached to his ego. What exactly did he lose?

An abstract sense of pride that ultimately didn't matter in the face of all the pleasure he felt. They weren't out to humiliate him, they just wanted to fuck.

And so did he.

But he could feel the larger frog woman starting to tremble, and her muffled moans, sometimes more audible as gasps escaping between gaps in the kissing of the two atop him, were growing more shrill.

It was fuel to him, and he attacked with greater vigour, but the other hadn't maintained a steady pace either. She'd steadily gotten faster and faster, her bouncing now slapping against his crotch for all to hear. His cock was throbbing, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer now. The pressure was about to burst.

But he could let it burst without regret, for he felt the amphibious beauty atop of his head spasm from toe to head, a small spurt of her orgasmic fluids quickly lapped up by him as he waggled his tongue deep in her sex, as far as his muscle could reach.

He heard her muffled cry above, followed shortly by his, the pressure in his loins releasing in a torrent, bucking up into the pussy of his other companion.

This seemed to be enough to send her over the edge too, shuddering atop his cock with another muffled cry into the mouth of the other, barely a sprinkle of her feminine ejaculate felt against his crotch this time, but her orgasmic trembling was even more intense than before, which only prolonged his own climax, giving her a hearty dosage of his seed.

They shivered, all three of them, together in bliss, before they collectively pulled back from their reverie.

Novik heard them break their kiss with a gasp, and he followed up by a prolonged one himself, murmuring in pleasurable fatigue as they both rose off of him, feeling the thinner woman's walls grip him as she rose, and finally getting a breath of fresh air.

He couldn't really feel the moisture of the curvier lady's arousal on his face, of course, not when his whole body felt utterly slimy from their intimacy.

He felt the fatigue set in, and Novik began to postulate that those globules of concentrated nutritional energy, or whatever they were, seemed only good for about two ejaculations, though his overall stamina still seemed quite energised.

But, as before, he wouldn't have to worry; the slender amphibian crawled up against him, teasingly licking his nipple with that long, narrow tongue of hers before opening her mouth and pointing to it.

Novik understood and reached out himself to embrace her, pulling her lips to his in an intimate kiss.

She rubbed her bust to his chest erotically, and her tongue wrestled with his for a brief period before retreating. She made that subtle but tell-tale heave, and he felt the sac of contained goop pushed into his mouth.

It was easier again to swallow it, Novik growing ever more used to swallowing them. Before long he didn't think he'd have a proper gag reflex. Which probably would've meant he could've enjoyed their kisses so much more, so it was no loss to him.

Again, he felt the sac break halfway to his stomach, and a little while after, he felt his virile endurance return.

Things were quick to continue, and he was more than happy to see the voluptuous frog woman he'd just tongued to orgasm meander around in front of him, licking her lips and looking a bit more devious than before. She slipped into the water, and pulled him right up to the bank, so that she had room to sink into the pond, and have her chest level with his crotch.

Novik also appreciated dipping his legs into the water, helping to cool him off just a little, though the slimy film they'd lathered into every pore of his body served well to keep things a nice temperature. He also felt how it didn't wash off so easily, though if he was to end up going back and forth between the grass and the pond, he knew he wouldn't be washing off the slimy secretions any time soon.

He had no intention of doing so either, appreciating the constant lubrication it provided, which made the curvy amphibious matron wrapping her large breasts around his needy member all that more delightful.

She grinned, biting her lower lip seductively, eyeing him with such a debauched enjoyment, before slowly stroking his cock with her bust, Novik rocking his head back slowly and letting a soft moan towards the sky.

He'd had a 'titfuck' as they were vulgarly known before, but never like this; only one woman he'd been with had done it for him, and she wasn't as busty as this frog now before him... and the slick lubrication just made things so much better. He could see her globes wrap around his mast fully, enveloping his penis in a pillowy, slimy tunnel that gently squeezed and caressed him on all sides, soft jiggles encouraged by the occasional shake of her hands gently rippling against his manhood, the sticky, slippery slime making the friction so incredibly minute, that even when she squeezed hard she was able to slip her breasts up and down without effort.

Novik watched as his tip just barely poked its helm up within her cleavage whenever she hit the base of her bodily strokes, barely able to peek out between her voluminous bosom, and completely disappearing when she pulled them up towards his tip.

He rocked his head back again, moaning to the heavens a second time.

Looking away might have offered him some reprieve from that debauched sight of her slimy breasts luxuriously massaging his dick, but obscenity was everywhere he looked save up.

The other frog girls were either watching him with hungry lust, awaiting their turn with him, or otherwise enjoying each other's company.

The first two had since embraced one another, the slimmer one laying atop his second partner and slowly grinding against each other, legs locked together to grind their pussies together, the tribadism such a wickedly delightful thing to observe.

He saw the slim amphibian that had ridden him just prior, touching herself whilst another of her kind, waiting for her chance, helped herself to an oral teasing of the slim one's breasts, the second clasping her lips around the other's nipple and suckling hungrily, despite their small size.

Elsewhere, he saw the gathered throng cast him seductive looks, licked their lips in seductive temptation, and even blew him kisses, all whilst groping themselves and each other, and rubbing themselves down or caressing their compatriots in a most provocative manner.

He wondered if the globs of energy they were feeding him would be enough, or if, despite how he felt, his body was slowly running out of energy... or at least, his balls were slowly running out of semen.

It had crossed his mind that this was some terrible scheme to destroy him, like the tales of Sirens luring men to their doom. But somehow, he doubted it; despite the barriers of language that had, they had tried to ask him if he wanted to keep going.

Every time he'd accepted.

Part of him thought that, if this was to be his doom, then he'd brought it on himself, and had no one else to blame but himself.

Again, he doubted it.

He was forced to look back at the attention he was receiving to his cock when his current partner altered her method, stroking his member in opposite directions, either fast and loose, or slow and firm, bobbing his member from side to side like a lecherous metronome. He watched how his foreskin barely moved, so little friction for the skin of her breasts to catch it and roll it back and forth over his glans. It let him thoroughly feel the delightful, supple pressure of her jiggling breasts against his sensitive glans.

1...34567...9