Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd make him stop instead, pulling her finger free so she could move her face over his, and engage once more in a passionate kiss.

He was the first to push his tongue into her mouth this time, but he had no hope of 'beating' her at this game. Her tongue was just too flexible.

But had no desire to 'defeat' her. It was a lustful tryst, one both enjoyed.

He had one hand holding onto his kisser's head, the other reaching out to grip one side of the second woman's hips, feeling her smooth, slimy skin against his palm. He couldn't see her, kissing his first partner, but he could hear her, soft, lusty breaths and gasps even over the squelching and smacking of the oral lock.

Then he felt the tip of a tongue just barely waggling at his frenulum, even as his length was stroked by a set of pussy lips. To think they could extend that far. Novik arched his body at the touch, feeling precum oozing onto his chest.

She started going faster, and pressed down harder, firmly rubbing his member, even gyrating her hips to twist his member back and forth across his gut like a metronome.

And all the while, he felt their secretions lathered onto his body. He had long since stopped caring about it, he even enjoyed it. And it helped that the grass was so plush, he didn't feel any soil or annoying detritus sticking to him.

His first partner broke the kiss, a warbling giggle leaving her as she moved over his face, starting to teasingly rub those handfuls on her chest against his face, the perky mounds rather nice to his face. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, his lips and muscle sometimes catching one of her nipples. He laughed softly, and she let out another throaty warble, a croon as she pushed one of her teats into his mouth.

He clasped his lips together and suckled, tongue gently wiggling to the erect nub and tracing the areola.

He shifted though, feeling a climax coming on. He knew he was going to cum, and all from a pussy being rubbed to his dick.

It was different, but wholly welcomed. It was too erotic not to feel bothered by.

And with a buck of his hips, he shot his seed across his chest, feeling the pleasure wrack his body and a moan force himself to let go of his first partner's breast lest he accidentally bite her. The jerks of his hips for every rope of cum seemed to please his second partner, who grunted whenever his bucks pushed against her clitoris.

When his climax ended, she slid back, letting his erection rise from his stomach, if just a little, the woman rubbing her vulva against the base of his shaft, making sure he couldn't go soft, and he wasn't planning on stopping.

Then, she shifted about, and turned her back to him, gently swaying her hips in a provocative dance.

Novik watched as her spine twisted and bent like a charmed serpent, and the way her hips moved and her waist stretched and the skin barely bunch into rolls. It was an incredible sight, especially once she began rubbing her glutes to his tip, her slimy skin gliding pleasantly against him.

His first partner had pulled back to let him watch, laying behind him and gently lifting his head and resting it against her chest, hands reaching out to gently tease his nipples whilst her compatriot did her lecherous dance.

The way she rolled her hips, tilting them inwards so her back was almost bent like a 'C', or backwards far enough he could see her anus, a neat little ring of muscle that sometimes grazed against his dick.

He sighed out, and though his eyes tried to roam across all of her, to observe the way her anatomy worked in such motion, her rump was hypnotic, and his gaze was ever drawn back to the way it rubbed against his mast.

And then, she lifted herself up and over his cock once she'd teased him enough... and proceeded to tease him just a little bit more, grinding her sphincter to his glans.

This made him widen his eyes a little. None of his flings had ever contemplated using their anus like this, even though he had heard of people doing it.

And this frog woman was about to treat him to such a thing without any consideration.

He had no qualms about that.

Gasps were drawn from his lips though, her small circling gyrations only enticing his desire, wanting for them to end so he could feel her ass devouring his cock. And when she began to drop down, the groan that came from Novik was pleased and happy.

His penis had never dried off since this whole affair began, so it was thoroughly lubricated. But more, the walls of her anus were slick as well, if not quite as slimy as her skin or his first partner's pussy, so there was little friction to be had.

It was tight, however, tighter than the vagina he felt before, a vice like grip almost crushing him, though the pressure exerted was not so much it caused pain. And when she began to slowly bounce, the lubrication made for a perfect sensation. He groaned, reaching out to place his palms against her glutes, fingers splaying out across the cheeks and ever so gently squeezing, seeing his fingers just barely sink into the taut flesh of her rear.

And still she gyrated between her straight rises and falls, twisting her passage and applying a different pressure against his dick, forcing it into her walls much more intensely than when his first lover had done the same when riding him with her pussy.

And though he couldn't see her face, he could guess how it was twisted in pleasure, listening to the pants and throaty groans that came from her.

It was all so incredible, Novik completely fixated on what he saw and felt, feeling his cock stirred up in her clenching rear, and watching her rump mesh with his crotch, her wide hips brushing against his upper thighs whenever she sat down upon his groin.

"Fuck..." he muttered, prompting the other frog lass to give another throaty giggle. Even if the word meant nothing, the tone was well understood, and her continuous teasing of his nipples did not go unnoticed despite Novik's attention on the glorious ass presently riding him. Sometimes her touch made him twitch between the small jerks of his body from the anal pleasures he was experiencing.

The curvier frog woman began to pick up the pace, speeding up such that her rump made gentle slapping sounds upon his crotch, pushing his body into the soft grass, Novik thankful for its plushness; he believed, if she wanted, this froggy maiden could've pummelled his hips into the ground with those powerful legs and thighs of hers.

His moans started to get strained, a sign of his impending climax. The first frog woman slid a leg up against and over his body in a loose embrace, smirking at him from the periphery of his vision.

He could feel his shaft starting to throb with a familiar intensity, pre mixing with the slimy fluids already well lathered into both his cock and her walls. And with the way she was going, he wasn't going to be cumming outside of her either.

They were such lecherous creatures, and he was incredibly into it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." he warned with exaggerated strain, knowing it was tone over words that they understood.

She went faster, whilst the other lass gently slid her foot up and down his leg, caressing his hips and waist with her thick thigh. It was a simple but lovely touch, as one of her hands left one of his nipples and shifted up to caress the side of his head.

And she laughed when he loosed a strained groan and bucked sharply upwards into the rear of the woman bouncing on his dick. She slammed down hard and seemed to shudder herself, intensifying the orgasm, though hers seemed a little less intense than the first woman's.

Still, he could feel her grinding and rolling her rump into his crotch to draw out every drop he had to give, a long, throaty sound leaving her.

After a few moments, his spurts stopped, and she remained seated upon his dick, panting softly, as they both enjoyed the afterglow.

His first partner's hands proceeded to roam across his body, caressing him with gentle affection, gently gliding across his chest as it heaved.

Once again, he started to feel a little drained, so the 'gift' she'd fed him wasn't too potent, though he felt more energised than before she fed him whatever it was.

A groan was ripped from Novik's lips when the second frog woman rose off his mast, only partially softening compared to before. Then, she moved to lay down next to Novik, the first lass positioning herself on his other side, and they tangled their legs and arms around him, feeling his shoulders slotting into their cleavage.

They held him close, and he let his own hands roam freely across them, as they both reached out to pull him into gentle kisses, their tongues snaking into his mouth but only asserting a small amount of dominance, each dancing with his tongue as they took turns to kiss.

Murmurs were shared between them, Novik unable to suppress small moans of bliss, finding this moment utterly incredible even compared to the pleasure before.

He didn't even mind that they were reapplying the lather of their secretions upon his skin as they luridly rubbed their bodies upon his. He thoroughly enjoyed it by now.

He felt a hand from each of them move to his cock, gripping it together, both slowly pumping and twisting their hands in cooperation. They alternated between the simultaneous pumping, and one letting go to give his balls a lusty fondle, taking turns between his jewels and his sceptre.

The sounds emanating from his dick, now erect once more, were sticky, slimy, and utterly obscene. The eroticism was as sublime now as it was when they were fucking him.

It was interesting too, feeling their sticky, bulbous tips exerting their gentle pressure upon his mast, more than what the rest of their digits did, whilst their soft palms spiralled around his rod with a gentle touch.

He could barely get a breath of air between their kissing, but even then, the air immediately around them was moist and cool, and the smell... nothing but the sloppy aroma of their passion. It was enough to make anyone want to keep going for as long as possible.

They started stroking faster, and Novik could feel another ejaculation coming on, even so soon after his last orgasm.

How many was that? Five? Somehow it didn't feel like too much.

Before his climax erupted, Novik was subjected to a simultaneous kiss, both frog women pressing their lips to his and worming their tongues into his mouth... and mingling them together as well, kissing each other as much as they did him, pumping his cock rigorously.

A garbled moan of ecstasy left him as he bucked into their relentlessly twisting, stroking grasps, Novik surprised he had enough semen left to have a nice fountain. Three good pumps were drawn from him before his tip dribbled the rest, his cock soon throbbing drily in their grips as their strokes swept up his seed.

They let him go with happy murmurs before it became too much, and they released him from their double kiss, rolling away from him slightly so they could lap their hands and fingers clean of his essence, either coiling their flexible tongues around their digits or slipping them into their mouths to slurp on them like treats.

He panted, feeling a bit more weary again, that gift of energy certainly having been used up now.

"Gods above... I wish I could keep going," he murmured breathlessly, more from the afterglow than exhaustion, though he could feel how taxed his body was to have some many orgasms consecutively.

As if they could understand him, the two frog women exchanged devious looks, licking their lips before the curvier one looked down at him and traced a fingertip across his cheek, Novik feeling the skin gently tugged by its mild adhesive quality.

"You've got something planned, I know it," he remarked, starting to get a good idea of their body language.

She let out a throaty croon, and opened her mouth wide, pointing to his, and then tracing a fingertip down from his lips -- seductively tugging upon the lower one -- across his chin, down his neck, tracing a path slowly and sensually across his torso until stopping upon his stomach. From there, she raised the finger, bent into a crook, before slowly straightening it, and giggling lowly. A euphemism for erection if he ever saw one.

Immediately he knew what she had in mind.

"You mean, you can give me... whatever she gave me?" he asked, pointing to her, then to the first woman, and then to him, pointedly thrusting his finger towards his mouth.

Whether she understood the words or not, she understood his pantomiming, nodding with a lick of her lips.

A giddy smirk spread across Novik's lips.

"Then what are we waiting for?" he said, spreading his arms wide across them.

They laughed, seeing exactly what they were hoping for. It was an offer, not a statement of fact. He could continue if he wanted.

And he sure as fuck wanted.

The curvy frog girl bit her lower lip and then slipped across him, straddling his body, Novik feeling the glans of his slowly softening penis gently sandwiched between the lowest tip of her vulva and his gut, a shiver of vigour coursing through it.

She embraced him, and he her in return, sliding a hand down her spine to rub and massage her rump, the other playing with her hair, whilst she gripped the back of his head with one hand and wrapped the other around his shoulders, gripping the one opposite of that arm of hers.

She rubbed lecherously, seemingly incapable of withholding from any sort of lusty intimacy, and Novik just couldn't get enough of it.

It started with a kiss as it had before, their lips gently meshing together, smacking softly as they treated each other like lovers, their tongues practically cuddling in affection.

But sure enough, her tongue retreated, and her body began to gently heave. This time, Novik was prepared, and he kept his mouth agape against her lips, depressed his tongue and relaxed his throat, and to his benefit; when that sac of energy-giving substance began to slide into his mouth, pushed by her tongue, he took it so much more easily than the first time, rolling his own muscle to help it along, even managing to tease hers in the process as she helped it down his throat, prompting a knowing glance from her, and as he swallowed it, he felt it break halfway to his stomach, feeling that rush of fluid pour into his gut.

When she broke the kiss, he only hacked a little, and was far less bothered. His partners smiled at him, brushing his body with their sticky hands as the three waited for the burst of energy to hit him.

The man started to feel the vigour, and he shifted against the grass in excitement.

"I feel like I could fuck a horde of you," he joked.

He had no idea how appropriate his bant would prove.

The two frog women shared throaty, warbling laughs, pecking him on the cheeks as they exchanged knowing glances, and then directed Novik's attention to the pond.

To his shock, he saw more faces pushing out of the water, salacious grins on all of the froggy visages he observed.

The two with him looked back to him and grinned, raising brows in questioning; they'd given him another burst of energy, but they were still asking if he had it in him.

This wasn't what Novik expected. He thought they had more rounds in them, not that there were more of them to please.

He should've blanched at the idea, should've felt like it was an impossible order.

It should have frightened him.

Novik no such reservations.

After only a quick moment of contemplation, he nodded his head, grinning madly.

"Gods above, yes."

There was a chorus of warbling chatter, all rather delighted, as the faces turned into full sized frog women emerging from the water, hauling themselves onto the bank, some even jumping with great bounds.

He himself pushed himself further along the grass to pull his feet out of the water completely.

His two companions left him, Novik watching as the curvier one manoeuvred between the legs of the first and started probing her sloppy pussy with a long tongue, feasting on his cum within.

It was such an obscene sight, and the sounds his first partner made were so delicious to his ears, groping her own breasts with one hand and gripping the head of the second woman with the other.

But as Novik turned his attention back to the gaggle of frog women before him, he wondered if keeping count was going to even matter.

The first of the new group descended upon him, a yellowish-green skinned lady with short hair that barely reached past her ears, and seemed even more slender than his first companion, though her thighs were still nonetheless respectable.

She licked her lips, eyes roaming over Novik as she considered just how she wanted to tantalise him, before shooting him a most debauched smirk. She manoeuvred over his body, turning around to face back towards the pond, and also standing over his head.

He worked out quickly enough what she had planned, and sure enough, he watched as she squatted over his face.

He felt a droplet of her arousal fall onto his face, making him wince, but he eagerly awaited her.

And soon enough, she was seated atop him, her vulva planted firmly upon his mouth.

She started gyrating against his mouth, rubbing those pussy folds against his lips with a slow, sensual motion, circling against him. She pushed down against his head firmly, but eased the pressure to let him get to work, which Novik did without further hesitation, reaching up to grasp her hips for leverage, and began to unfurl his tongue against her slit. He sipped down her arousal, swallowing some of her skin's film in the process, but he wasn't worried, focusing solely on the tender flesh between her outer labia.

He couldn't really see of course, not with her rump resting upon his face and rolling across his brow with her small motions, blinded by the flesh of her ass.

He never thought being a seat could have been this erotic, though being given more than express permission to eat her out, it was certainly a fair trade.

He rolled his tongue up and down her gash, tracing along the inner edges of her outer labia, and lapping at the folds of her inner labia, slicing against the more tender flesh with the edge of his tongue, or making brush strokes with the flat sides. Her taste wasn't quite as nice as the saliva of the other two, but it wasn't unpleasant either. A good neutral flavour along with her slimy secretions, allowing him to really enjoy his efforts.

He meandered his tongue up to her clitoris, and tried to gently suckle the nub between his lips.

It made her moan and let out a sound not unlike a yelp. That pleased his ears, and he kept up his assault, waggling his tongue's tip precisely at her precious button, though he'd occasionally back off to once more roll his muscle up and down her vulva. They'd taken great efforts to tease him and build him up at the pace they wanted, so he was keen to return the favour.

He suddenly saw light again, as the frog woman leaned forward to lay across his body, able to just barely see over her shapely rump, slender as she was.

It was mesmerising watching how her glutes shifted so close to his eyes, sunlight glistening across his slick skin.

Novik saw others around him, watching and grinning, licking their lips and touching themselves... and each other.

He could hear his first two companions, even if they were outside of his field of view, letting out throaty but feminine howls of pleasure, going down upon one another with the same kind of lustful passion they showed him.

And he could see others sometimes kissing each other, running their hands along their bodies in tender yet erotic intimacy, all just waiting for their turn to have fun with him.

His attention was brought back to the lady atop of him, who both briefly pushed her rump into his face, leaving a moisture trail slicker than what her skin lathered into his across his face, and grasped his cock with one hand, making it throb in her grip.

123456...9