Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out another throaty chortle, and began pumping his cock faster. He could feel the pressure building in his loins once again, threatening to send him over the edge... this time to one of these amphibious nymphomaniacs' feet.

It was incredibly lewd.

He saw the once-virgin crawl onto her belly out of the corner of his vision, watching him with breathless delight, still recovering from her first time.

He didn't have time to feel a little proud of how intense he seemingly made it for her, as the domineering frog's efforts proved too much to defy for long, a strained moan leaving Novik's lips when climax overtook him, fountaining cum over the aquatic dominatrix's feet, her stroking slowing but her feet squeezing harder to milk him slowly.

And then once he stopped dribbling cum, she suddenly and rapidly pumped his cock when he had nothing to give, making him yelp in surprise and overstimulation.

She gave him a cruel, lusty laugh before letting his cock go, leaving it twitching vigorously from the intensity of her post-orgasmic torture.

Novik's breathing had quickened quite suddenly, and now it was taking a bit to relax, even with all the energy they'd imbued him with.

The domineering amphibian grinned and chuckled as she stood up, wiping her feet down on his thighs, and sauntering away a short distance.

When Novik's breathing steadied, he found himself embraced by the deflowered lass from before. She locked lips with him, and when Novik felt her heave, he accepted her 'gift' and swallowed the nutrient sac.

She slackened a little, and then rolled off him, looking even more tired than before, leaving Novik to wonder if them giving him these nutrient sacs took it out of them.

Certainly when he looked around, though the ladies he'd been with were being quite erotic with each other, their efforts were somewhat subdued and calm, enjoying themselves in a more relaxed way.

He heard a playful chuckle, and looked to his side to see a bright green-skinned frog with an average build like the dominatrix's, but hair that hung to her waist, drop to her hands and knees, reaching around to spread her cheeks and reveal a pucker that seemingly winked at him, the frog woman giving her rump an inviting smack.

With a fresh surge of energy, Novik was more than eager to accept this offer, rolling up onto his feet, jogging the few steps to her before planting his feet into the grass, one hand gripping his erection and the other gently palming one of her glutes before giving it a teasing slap himself, rubbing down her cheek and then gripping her waist.

He started rubbing his glans to her sphincter, up and down, side to side, and with circular motions, letting out a pant as his own arousal built up, impressive given he couldn't possibly be any less aroused through all this.

After a few moments of teasing, punctuated by throaty whines from the needy frog girl, Novik delayed no further, and with one hand still gripping his penis, he pressed his glans to that ring of muscle, and with some effort, he began to stretch it open.

Once his glans had pushed inside of her, he let go of his mast and gripped the other side of her waist for additional leverage, and slowly pushed himself inside, the both of them moaning.

It was the second anus he'd had the pleasure of enjoying, and she was just as tight as the first. He could feel her squeezing around him, and it made him shiver in delight. When he hilted himself inside of her rear, they both let out another moan. He leaned forward a little, and felt his balls against the lower tip of her pussy. It felt so obscene.

Novik began to thrust then, though angling himself a little better after a few soft slaps of his scrotum against her slit proved uncomfortable all the same, though once that had been achieved, his movements were consistent and smooth, her slick anus, despite its tightness, proving reasonably easy to penetrate over and over.

Her body jerked forward with each impact of his hips upon her rump, Novik panting in stimulation, looking around to see the other gathered frog women touching themselves, kissing one another, a pair even eating each other out with their long tongues, all these lecherous scenes a generous fuel to Novik's lustful fire.

He turned his attention back to the amphibian currently before him, her warbling cries music to his ears. He slid one hand up along her side, fingers grazing along her skin with an intimate passion, gently playing with some strands of her long hair clinging to her back. He traced his hand back down her spine, feeling the vertebrae shift beneath his fingertips as her back arched and flexed, twisting the passage of her anus and making his cock dig into her walls.

It made him moan, but even through the stimulation he was fascinated with how flexible she was. How dexterous they all were, their semi-elastic skin and keen musculature leading to some rather hypnotic motions. He leaned over her a little more, watching how she moved her body, how different it made things feel as he panted.

He found himself leaning further and further over her, until he was laying against her back, repositioning his stance so he could better rut against her, hands sliding along her body until they came to her breasts, Novik taking them into his hands and groping them with a needy attention, gently pinching the nipples, whilst she supported his weight, digging her fingers into the grass. He bucked his hips faster, though the position meant he could make no long strokes. It didn't matter, speed proving just as tantalising for them both as he thrust away rapidly, like they were mating animals. His pants were strained, and her moans were husky and throaty.

He could feel her taut glutes bouncing against his crotch, jiggling with each impact. He felt her back arch into and bow away from his torso, the slippery skin rubbing pleasantly against his front.

The slimy, sloppy edge to his thrusting was just obscenely delightful to him, but he could feel himself ready to blow, pressure building in his loins and precum staining her insides. He could feel her starting to tremble too, but he wasn't sure he was going to make her cum first this time.

Novik kissed at her neck, breathing out against it, before gripping her tight and slamming as deep as he could, jerking his pressed hips against her rump and unleashing several thick loads straight into her depths, before making a few last-ditch long stroke thrusts to make her cum.

He was successful, making her cry out, tongue curling in the air before her lips, and shuddering against him, Novik feeling a few droplets of feminine ejaculate sprinkled on his thighs, just a few.

They endured their orgasms together, before relaxing, the frog woman drooping towards the ground a little, Novik letting go of one of her breasts to brace against the ground so he didn't make her collapse under his weight.

Feeling his seed mixing with the minor secretions in her still tight rear was a surprisingly pleasing experience for him, though her slipping off his member as she gently lowered herself to the ground -- forcing Novik to support his weight entirely as she flattered onto the grass -- felt luxurious too.

She rolled over beneath him, and looked up at him with a satisfied, happy smile. It made him feel good about himself, seeing them look genuinely pleased.

He almost jumped when he felt a slimy hand wrap around his cock from behind, hearing someone kneel down behind him. The other hand gently slapped one of his glutes, before squeezing it firmly and giving it a good possessive fondle.

Novik had a feeling who it was even before he turned his head to look, and sure enough, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the messy-haired domineering frog woman from before, grinning deviously at him.

She leaned in, and planted a kiss upon one of his glutes, and then unfurled her tongue across the cheek, slipping far enough down to just reach his thigh, slowly dragging the muscle across his rump in a lusting, obscene lick.

She kissed a few more times, all whilst slowly pumping his length as it hung down between his legs.

He could feel her lips steadily getting closer to his cock, his balls twitching when she brushed her cheek across them, and he couldn't help the soft sighs and small gasps that were leaving him.

Again, this sort of stimulation was different. This sort of... submission. But he enjoyed it all the same.

He moaned when she wrapped her lips loosely around his testicles, also thoroughly slimy after all that'd transpired thus far. Sometimes she stopped massaging and groping his rear to give his balls a possessive fondle, his scrotum feeling quite spongy and extra sensitive to her ministrations, alternating between hands and that extra luscious mouth.

Her hands got a bit more involved with his balls when she began to kiss and lick down his penis, which throbbed at the grace of her lips, precum already beading from the tip.

She lapped it up... eventually, letting it form a sagging droplet as she trailed kisses and licks down his cock, before loosely wrapping her lips around his tip.

Her touch was simultaneously crude, not forming proper seals against his meat, and expertly titillating, brushing her lips and tongue lasciviously against his length.

Sometimes she ran her tongue on long draping licks from root to tip, and even sometimes included his testicles in this... and all whilst pumping him with her other hand.

He could hear her low chuckles, her wicked warbles as Novik remained in this compromising position, himself now on all fours as the lusty dominatrix did as she pleased.

He let out a surprised gasp when he felt the bulbous thumb of the hand toying with his rump brush firmly against his sphincter.

"What are you... haaa..." he began to protest, but cut him off with a pointed suckle of his balls. She brushed her thumb across his pucker again, even pushed against it, the slimy, lubricated thumb threatening to push inside, making Novik tense up.

But that didn't happen.

Her thumb moved away from his rear, letting Novik deflate a little in relief... though he did find her touch there surprisingly thrilling. He had no idea his rear was so sensitive.

Then she planted a kiss straight on his pucker.

A fierce shiver raced up his spine, Novik letting out a surprised gasp almost like a yelp. But the shiver that followed was one of unexpected pleasure when she began to lick and suckle, swirling that long tongue and its sticky, bulbous tip about the ring of muscle.

It should've been a filthy affair, but he never felt cleaner, not with how utterly soaked he was in their slimy secretions, and he was always atop of his hygiene.

This was... just something new. Newer than anything he'd ever conceived or experienced. He couldn't recall any of the smutty stories from his pubescent years that mentioned something like this, nor anything any of his handful of human partners had done over the years.

Yet as she wormed her tongue against his sphincter and kissed and suckled, he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling. She didn't push inside, just teased the entrance, and did Novik find himself shivering at that.

Naturally, she was still pumping his dick, moving faster now than before, slimy hand stroking with firm but fluid motions up and down, adding a twisting motion to enhance the pleasure, rubbing her pinkie finger over his glans and playing with his balls with her thumb between his tip and his root respectively.

Sometimes she stopped playing with his ass to once again attend to his testicles, though her efforts became less 'crude' over time, tightening her seals against his jewels, suckling the orbs deeper into her mouth until eventually taking both in at once and utterly painting them with saliva from her tongue.

With her hand moving fast enough to produce a slick, sloppy sound, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer, especially when she once again applied her mouth to his rear.

It was such a strange new sensation that it beat down his resistance rather than restored it out of disgust... only because he had none. It was new, and it was pleasing. Intense in its own way, another form of her doing as she pleased with him.

He sighed out between moans, torso dipping towards the ground as Novik's posture weakened.

The pressure in his loins was building at a good clip now, and she knew it. She slowed her pace just enough to not send him over the edge too soon. She could've cut him off or eased him to calm if she wished to be cruel, but as before, Novik suspected that the others didn't want to be denied for too long.

Then there was a sudden attack on his anus, the aquatic dominatrix licking and suckling voraciously, whilst also intensifying the vigour of her pumping, the speed very much intent on driving him over the edge.

He couldn't help it, the dual pleasure was too much, and he bucked his hips downwards, moaning and watering the grass with his semen.

He shivered with an incredible intensity, aided by her mercilessly sucking and licking his pucker and milking his cock even after his ejaculation ended.

He was about to beg her to stop when she finally let him go with a gasp, pulling back and standing up with a dramatic flare if the shadow Novik saw was any indication, the scholar dropping until his head and chest was against the grass.

He groaned, and slowly twisted around to lay his back upon the grass, making sure not to lay in his own semen.

He panted hard from the unique and intense experience.

Then she loomed over him, dropping to a crouch and hovering her head over his, grinning deviously.

He almost feared what she might've done to him next, before grasping his chin and cheeks gently but commandingly in her hand, forcing his mouth open carefully.

She leaned in close, opening her mouth. He saw that gentle heave, and he knew what was coming. Was this her way of being generous and sparing him a kiss after what she'd done?

Either way, he saw that nebulous sac emerge from her mouth.

He had wondered that despite its sweet taste and ease of consumption, that actually seeing it might've proved... unpalatable, but he discovered that, beyond being a gooey blob of nutrients contained in a slimy sac, it was fairly nondescript in appearance, a green-grey colour, but one that was not grotesque to see.

It was still odd and a little unsettling, sure, but she did things her way, he'd come to know. Besides, he still wasn't truly tired, and there were others still waiting.

He stuck out his tongue, and the sac of liquid slid into his mouth with ease. It was mostly up to him this time, the domineering frog woman grinning and warbling in amusement as she let Novik's head go, leaving him to swallow the sac.

Then, she meandered off to find one of the women Novik had already been with, and shortly after, he heard soft squeals followed by debauched, warbling laughter, the domineering amphibian finding another 'victim'.

He himself was wondering who would be next for him, feeling that vigour coming back to him. He flexed his toes and sat up, craning his head around.

He spied the lass he'd mounted before, laying on her back and beckoning to him... and not just to him, but to another of the girls that had not yet gone, this other companion proving to have a similar build but a bright green skin tone and shoulder length hair that seemed to group together behind her like a ponytail.

They exchanged looks, and then they did something unexpected, the second frog woman laying atop the first, slotting their legs together and rubbing promiscuously against one another, before the one on the bottom looked around her compatriot and licked her lips, beckoning to Novik a second time, both of them reaching around with a hand each to bring attention to their pussies, pressed together rather provocatively.

Novik grinned stupidly and shuffled forward on his knees, gripping his erection and teasing both their pussies in turn, rubbing his glans against the vulva of one and then the other, sliding his tip between their labia, feeling their slick arousal re-coat his tip, and pressing on both their clits to elicit sweet warbling squeaks from them.

But the scholar soon found himself faced with a quandary of who to fuck first; both options were equally enticing.

In the end, he decided to give the one on the top his rod, since she had yet to experience anything.

But before he could push inside, the one on the bottom reached down and grabbed his dick, tugging it down.

An act of greed, he thought, the one he'd given a good anal dose of his seed wanting her pussy filled next.

But when he attempted to push into her, she stopped him again, and tugged upwards.

It was then, he realised, they weren't asking him to choose... they wanted him to fuck their pussies simultaneously.

His mind almost came to a halt with the revelation, and then realised that their mounds would've formed a rather titillating tunnel of slimy folds... and his dick would've been rubbing right on their clits.

These girls were true nymphomaniacs.

Knowing now what to do, Novik let out a small confident laugh, and gripping the rump of the one on top, his shaft in the other, he guided it between their pressed vulvas, and once pushed between them, he let go and brought his other hand to the top woman's rear.

He found a posture that gave him the best leverage, and began to thrust away.

Though they couldn't possibly get the same tightness as the insides of their pussies or asses, they still squeezed together quite nicely, pushing together so it wasn't too loose for him.

But feeling their erect clits wetly digging into his glans whenever he thrust forward was a different experienced, and with the way they moaned, they must have been enjoying themselves just as much as he was... probably more.

He did worry that maybe this might've been uncomfortable for them, thrusting in this way directly against their clits... but they only pushed together that little bit harder, and he watched them embrace each other and lock their lips together in a passionate kiss.

The promiscuity was addictive.

Sometimes Novik stirred his member from side to side to change things up a little, but the position mostly left him with straight thrusts. Fortunately, it was all he seemed to need, and he picked up the pace, feeling his own pleasure slowly building.

He played with the cheeks of the amphibious beauty atop the other, spreading and pushing them together.

In a moment of curiosity and lustful creativeness, he slipped his thumb down between the cleft of her glutes, and began circling his slicked thumb against her pucker, inspired by the domineering woman from before.

He rubbed and pushed a little firmly. She shivered and whined in stimulation, but she did not break the kiss, and when she offered no protest, he began to push harder... until his thumb slipped into her rear.

She moaned a little harder into the mouth of her compatriot, and wiggled her rump just slightly to encourage Novik, even as he continued to thrust away between their pussies.

With no resistance, he pushed his thumb deeper until almost knuckle deep, and began to push and pull the digit.

Her rear was tight, but slimy like the others, and his thumb was lathered in the same slick film as the rest of his body, and being much thinner than his cock, it wasn't too hard for him to make the motion.

And if she was getting pleasure out of it, he wasn't going to stop too quickly.

He started to thrust that bit faster, mild pants leaving his mouth as that by now familiar pressure began to build in his loins.

He wondered if it was taking less time to get to climax, which he felt was a little backward. After so much sex and incredible pleasures, he would've thought himself more resistant to stimuli.

1...456789