Pony Girl Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...........................................................................................

I spent my first month as a pony girl just doing training and the first day more or less set the tone for the first month. I worked my ass off, constantly trying to get stronger and faster. I also got fucked quite regularly, by all the trainers, including my father. I liked all of them, but especially liked it when it was my dad who gave me my rewards.

After a month of serious training, it was time for my first real race. For the first three months a pony girl can race as a novice, unless or until she has won five races. I found I was in a race against a pony girl who was two months into that and already had three wins. There were a couple of other girls in the race also, but only the one seemed to be serious competition.

I was a little nervous, though you'd think after all the track meets I'd done that nerves would be well behind me. At the gun, the other girl started strong. It appeared her strategy was to dominate from the opening. To her shock, I stayed right with her. I think she and her driver expected me to tire, but I didn't. We got half way through, and she tried to break away, but I stayed with her.

I glanced over and she seemed shocked that anyone could keep up with her. A little farther along, I decided to put it into another gear. I surged ahead and I knew she was trying to keep up with me. She briefly caught me, but frankly could not keep up that pace, especially when I went into my final kick. I beat her easily and the other girls were so far behind us that it was absurd.

Beyond the purse for the race, dad had put a good sized bet on me, and given the other girl's track record, got very good odds and a nice payoff. The crowd was first hushed as my win was quite unexpected. Then a roar slowly built up until it was almost deafening. They might have been shocked, and might have lost money on their bets, but they still loved it.

As I've said, after the race, the driver rewards his pony girl. Once I'd caught my breath, I was taken for exactly that. In practice, the winner goes first, then second place, then third. I was more than eager as my trainer petted my ass, then got my horse tail out of the way. As he plunged his cock into me and I squealed my pleasure, the crowd roared even louder than before. I think I came twice before he unloaded into me.

Ben, my driver, was my second most favorite trainer, after my father, and always managed to make me feel good as he rewarded me. As he fucked me, he has one hand stroking my clit as his other hand played with my breasts. Put it all together and I was a very happy pony girl as Ben filled my pony pussy with his nice prick.

Here I was, with easily ten thousand people watching as I got fucked following my race. I later learned there were more than eleven thousand in the stands with something like five times that number watching on video feed. I came for a third time as Ben filled my love canal with his jizz, and it must have been obvious to the fans because they went from a roar that I'd already thought was deafening to one that seemed to shake the entire arena.

As Ben led me off to the stables to cool down, the other girl's trainer began to take her. He had an enormous dick and was pounding her ass with it. Unlike me, she seemed not to be enjoying it so much. I found out later that she didn't like anal, which her driver knew, but since she lost to me, he took her that way in part as punishment for losing the race.

I was one of four racers that dad had in various races at that track that day. Every one of us won our races, which made dad ecstatic and got him and us an excellent payday. My trainer cleaned me up and petted me after my race and told me what a great job I'd done. It felt good to hear that, though of course my greatest reward was the fucking I got post-race.

As I cooled down, I began to think that perhaps my school friend had been right. I didn't have to do this, and had been offered track scholarships to several universities. At those, I'd have trained just as hard, but been wearing some clothes, albeit skimpy and just running and studying. Sure I could have dated and found all the cock I could have wanted.

I must be some kind of slut to race around naked in front of thousands of people and then get publically fucked after my race. Beyond that, my training regimen, included regular fucks from my trainers when I did well. I loved all that and loved both the nudity and the sex. I signed a voluntary indenture so I could have that. So indeed, I must be some kind of slut to get off on it all.

After the races, my dad was checking on me when we were visited by Roger Xavier, the multi-millionaire who owned the girl I had beaten in my race. Roger was dripping money and tried to buy the fastest and most beautiful pony girls that he could. He had one of the top racing teams in the country, but reportedly he also enjoyed getting his jollies by fucking his pony girls at great length.

"That was a great race, David. I was surprised to see anyone beat my little filly."

"Missy here is a top notch athlete."

"You must have gotten her by private sale. If I'd seen her, you'd never have outbid me."

"You know I don't get most of my ponies at public sales."

"How much do you want for this filly?"

"Missy isn't for sale."

"Seriously, name your price."

With the money Roger had, if my dad named any price, even a ridiculous one, Roger could easily have paid it. The top price I'd heard of being paid for a champion pony girl was a million, and Roger could do that and more just from petty cash. Roger looked at me with lust filled eyes and I knew he'd love to fill every one of my holes with his cock.

"I could never, ever sell Missy."

"She's a hell of a racer, and not bad looking, but she's just a filly."

"She's more than just a filly to me."

"You already have one of the top racing stables around. I know you could easily replace this filly."

"I don't want to replace this filly."

"With her and Chloe, I'd have the core of a champion racing team."

"Missy was a voluntary indenture and one of the stipulations was no resale."

"I have lawyers who I'm sure could find ways to break that."

"I don't want to sell, and I'm not sure Missy wants to be sold. Do you, Missy?"

"No, master. I want to stay with you at Poseidon Farms."

"Shit, man. I can afford to buy your whole goddamned farm."

"I'm sure you could, but Missy and a few others have indenture agreements tied to me personally."

"With all the ponies you have, why do you care about one damned filly?"

"My pony girls are more to me than just livestock."

"I want this one and I'll do what I can to get her."

"Missy is staying with me."

Roger stormed off, quite unhappy that he had failed at his attempt to buy me from my daddy. Roger was someone who was used to getting what he wanted and would pay whatever the cost to get it. Not only that but he was far less nice to his pony girls than my dad was. For him, pony girls were to be used and then discarded when they were no longer useful. He reportedly sold his older ponies to brothels.

"There's no way he can get me is there?"

"Your indenture is to me personally, and if I die, it goes to your mother. If we both pass, you're released from indenture."

"You said there was a no resale clause?"

"Any sale voids all indenture."

"Thank you daddy."

"Anything for my little girl."

"Why didn't you tell him I was your daughter?"

"He might publicize that my own daughter was a pony girl. Besides, he'd have no compunctions about buying or selling a daughter."

"I don't like or trust that man."

"He's wealthy, but not all powerful. Not everything or everyone is for sale."

"I'm glad you refused to give any price for me."

"I remember the story of the rock group that avoided licensing their music for commercials by quoting outrageous prices. That worked until a billionaire businessman, said 'fine' and agreed to pay that."

...........................................................................................

I still had more than a month to go before the fall term started. Dad trained me hard and raced me several more times, all of which I won. Roger avoided having his pony girls race against me. His girl Chloe won two more races, when I wasn't a competitor, and graduated out of novice. I quickly won enough races to move up from novice, but Roger's team avoided any races that included me.

It felt strange having the fall term start and putting on clothes to go to class. I still trained hard during the day, and still raced on the weekends. Even though it had only been a short time, I was no longer sure how to be an ordinary girl. Still I wore my jeans and tee shirts, with bra and panties, though the undergarments particularly felt weird.

Though the university was in town, because I was doing evening classes, I knew very few of the other students. In some ways that was preferable. I started going by Melissa to distinguish myself from Missy, my pony girl persona. Depending on the student, pony girl racing was either very popular or quite unpopular.

A lot of straight guys seemed to love pony girl races and often paid to see the video feed if they could not attend in person. Even though betting was an important part of the races, there was a hefty cover charge to attend, and even a pretty good fee to watch the video. A lot of guys would pool their money to pay for the video, and watch as a group.

Some of the guys were big fans of pony girl Missy, but mercifully never associated her with their classmate Melissa. I was clothed and I think they mostly looked at pussy, ass and boobs, all of which I had covered in school. To the extent that they even looked at Missy's face, it was partly obscured by blinders and goggles. There was one female classmate, Naomi who looked at me funny though.

Naomi looked Hispanic, though her name wasn't. She was about four inches taller than me, but still slender. She had black hair that fell to her shoulders with liquid brown eyes. She had a cute face and a very nice shape, probably with c cup breasts. Her ass had a nice curve to it, without being too pronounced.

"You're very tan, you must spend a lot of time outdoors."

"My family has a ranch. I spend a lot of time working there."

"I'd love a chance to see your ranch some time."

Shit, what could I say beside the fact that I'd never let that happen. Set one foot on the ranch during the day and I'd be thoroughly outed as a pony girl. I know I had to have looked nervous. I was scrambling for some kind of rationalization to keep her far away from our ranch. She looked and be and stared straight into my eyes as she smiled.

"We're really busy, and don't have time for visitors."

"Maybe I could help out."

"The -- uh -- work is very technical. It takes a while to train someone to be useful."

"If you get a slow day, I'd love a chance to see a working ranch."

"I'll -- um -- keep that in mind."

"Melissa, that's a pretty name."

"Thanks."

"I had a friend named Melissa growing up."

"Oh, really, that's nice."

"Her family called her Missy."

"Given the use of that in some circles, you understand why I'd prefer Melissa."

She smiled at me, and then to my shock, stroked the side of my head. It was the same kind of stroke my driver had given me after my last race. I knew she had to have seen it, and knew that unlike most of the horny boys, she looked at more than my naughty bits. I knew that somehow Naomi had figured out that Melissa was pony girl Missy. She leaned forward and gave me a delicate kiss on the cheek.

"I'll talk to you later, Missy."

I was on edge for days afterwards wondering whether Naomi would spill the beans. I looked at people, wondering if they saw Melissa or pony girl Missy. Let's be fair, I wasn't ashamed of being a pony girl, but it was a form of sex work and all such things were sadly still considered shameful by large swaths of society.

Most pony girls were slaves, unless like me they voluntarily indentured. The majority of people didn't even consider slaves to be people, and treated them worse than they did their own pets. Hell, some folks treated their pets like they were family, and sometimes better than they treated their own relatives. Slaves were well below that.

..................................................................................

After a little while, I found Naomi hanging out with me outside of class. It became more so when the class was assigned group projects, and Naomi maneuvered to be in the same group as me. Even though I was scared, I had to spend time with her working on the project. Most of that time the other two in our group were around but not always. One time after the others left, Naomi began to chat.

"I wonder what it would be like to be a pony girl."

"From what I've heard, it's generally pretty rough."

"How so?"

"Most pony girls are slaves."

"Aren't some voluntary?"

"Depending on the contract, they might not be treated better than ordinary slaves."

"They seem to enjoy what they do."

"They have to pretend or be punished. Many owners whip their ponies and use them sexually any way and any time they want."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Most pony girls are kept in stalls in barns and fed some slop they call pony girl chow."

"You seem to know a lot about it."

"There are pony girl ranches around here, and people talk."

"They can't all be that bad."

"Do you want to spend your days running around basically naked, then being fucked in public?"

"There are girls who might enjoy that if the other treatment was decent."

"Be careful what you ask for."

"I wouldn't look down on a girl if she chose to do that."

"Then you're better than most, who just see a pony girl as a sub-human who they'd like to fuck."

"So is that why you don't admit you're Missy?"

"How could I be Missy? I'm wearing clothes, going to school, and taking classes."

"Save your lame attempts at denial."

"Even if I were, you couldn't possibly know that."

"And yet I do, and you are."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Then I want to come to your ranch and see pony girl Missy in training and enjoy her after."

"Why?"

"I don't see Missy as sub-human, but I do see her as someone I'd like to fuck."

With that, Naomi leaned forward and gave me a very long passionate kiss. I'd never been with another woman, and honestly never ever kissed one. I found myself kissing her back and we spent quite a while kissing. Nobody gave us a hard time about kissing, but I knew Naomi wanted to touch a lot more. I'm not sure why but I wanted that also.

As a pony girl, I got fucked a lot, and the way my dad ran his ranch, it was done in ways I liked. When I was still in high school I'd kissed a few boys, but never felt anything like what I did when Naomi and I kissed. As nice as fucking was, this felt like something different, and while it felt very good, I still felt apprehensive.

"I've never been with a girl before. I'm not sure that's what I want."

"Are you sure it's not what you want?"

"I don't know what I want."

"Maybe we could find out."

"I have to get home. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I have two days to train, then rest so I can race on Saturday."

"Sunday, you're mine."

....................................................................................................

I got home and ran into dad almost as soon as I got in the door. I guess I looked rather disturbed, because he immediately took me to the living room and sat me down. He sat me on the sofa and sat alongside me. He petted my head which brought back a quick flash of Naomi doing the same thing. I guess I tensed up, which was unusual.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"Nothing, really."

"Missy, I know you too well to believe that."

"Someone at school figured out that I'm Missy the pony girl."

"I suppose they want sex."

"Yes."

"Have him come out to the ranch. I'll straighten him out."

"It's not a him, it's a her. Her name is Naomi."

"I'll be damned. Well get her out here anyway."

Dad told me to invite her for Friday, and then he got her name and phone number and made some phone calls. I did my studying and training and classes and invited Naomi to come to the ranch on Friday. Friday is the day when I had no evening classes so after training I spent the night in the pony girl dorm with all the other girls, including my sister.

Dad seemed to be quite happy, which puzzled me, since he knew that Naomi basically was threatening to out me as Missy the pony girl unless I had sex with her. Friday came, and dad got me in full pony girl regalia and we were together as Naomi arrived. My dad waved for her to come over to us, which seemed to puzzle her, but she joined us.

"Damn girl, you look good enough to eat."

"You must be Naomi. I've David Ocean, the owner of this ranch and Missy's father."

"Her father? I can't believe that any father..."

"Missy wanted to do this."

"Really? Damn."

"You know, Cardinal Richelieu said 'Give me six lines written by the most honest man, and I will find something in them to have him hanged,'"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Everyone, if you check closely enough has done something to warrant getting them enslaved."

"You wouldn't dare."

"For my daughter, I might. But I don't have to. You can follow the rules of my ranch."

"Meaning what?"

"My ponies enjoy sex, but they get to put some limits on how and when. Also they get sex from their trainers and drivers, not just anyone who wants to fuck them."

"What does that mean for me?"

"We can train you to be her driver. You're a good size for that, and Missy knows what she's doing. When it's time for her to be rewarded, you can fuck her in ways she finds acceptable."

"And if I don't like that?"

"I think you'd make an excellent pony girl."

"I'll get a lawyer."

"I've checked. You can't afford the kind of lawyer it would take to beat this."

"What do you think you have on me?"

"Some of your high school friends ratted on you about your hijinks."

"What kinds of sex would Missy accept?"

"She likes cocks in her pussy, but not in her mouth or ass. You can wear a strap on for that."

"Okay."

"Missy, would you be willing to try licking Naomi's pussy?"

"Yes, dad -- I mean master."

"If she likes it, you can get that."

"I guess that will have to do."

Dad took Naomi and began to teach her the basics of being a driver while my trainer worked with me. Since I had a race the next day, we used the old track training method of having an easier workout the day before a race, to loosen muscles and build confidence, while not overly exerting or exhausting oneself.

We had a couple of pony girls who would not be racing the next day, so dad had Naomi work with them to give her some confidence in being a driver. Since the driver is in the sulky being pulled by the pony girl, it is not as challenging as being a horse racing jockey. He actually had Naomi and one of our experienced drivers race with two of our pony girls who had the next day off.

Dad gave Naomi the faster pony girl and she managed to beat the more experienced driver, which pleased dad. Admittedly, she had the faster pony, but they weren't that different in capability. Somehow, I think the other driver let Naomi take the race, even when he could have won, but she was still competent. If she hadn't been, he'd have made her look bad.

After her race, Naomi got to fuck her pony girl with a strap on. Zoe liked most everything, so Naomi had full rein, so to speak. Naomi took Zoe's pussy and managed to really please Zoe in doing so. As dad always says, it's more important to reward your pony than to punish her. By the end of the training day, Naomi had a far better idea of what truly was involved in pony girl racing.