Pony Girl Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a test tonight, you need to be there for that."

"Let's clean up, get something to eat, and you can rest as I drive us to school."

"You must be fucking superwoman. I don't see how you can do that training and go to school too."

"It's just a matter of conditioning."

"I don't think I can do this."

"Go to class, spend the night with me, and let's take it from there."

After cleaning up, we ate something, and then put on clothes and I drove us to school. Naomi did the test, but actually dozed off afterwards.

"I think I passed the test, but this has been a brutal day."

"Just a normal day for me."

"Are we sure you're human?"

"You know my body as well as anyone, what do you think?"

"I don't fucking know."

"Do you want to go by your place and get a change of clothes or two?"

"I want to go to my place and just collapse."

"I need to get back to the ranch so I can do my training tomorrow."

"I just can't. If being with you means training with you, then I don't think I can be with you."

I was very sad. I'd enjoyed what I shared with Naomi, but I had two lives and needed someone who could share both of them. Clearly she was unable or unwilling. I drove her to her place after class and called dad to come pick me up there. I helped her to her room and by the time I got downstairs, dad was waiting for me.

"Well, Missy, you seem to have cured her of her craving for you."

"She'd still like me, but only for what we do in bed."

"By the way, it looks like I made a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"You remember the girl you beat on Saturday?"

"And the way they beat her when she lost."

"She's a true slave, and I found what her owner paid for her and what he made off her. I made him an offer to buy her."

"He agreed to sell?"

"He's disgusted and says her spirit is broken. We should have her late tomorrow."

"Being in that kind of environment would break anyone's spirit."

"I'm having Hannah treated by a pony girl vet tonight and tomorrow. She should be at the ranch about the time we finish training then."

"She needs to spend that long at the vet?"

"She does, but I think we can help heal everything."

We got back to the ranch and I did school work until bedtime. My bed felt much colder and lonelier without Naomi, but there wasn't much I could do. Zoe came and cuddled with me and we fell asleep with her spooning me. We didn't make love, but even the spooning felt better than lying there by myself. In the morning, she gave me a kiss, then we both started training.

We still had about an hour left on the regular training schedule, when dad arrived with our transport trailer with the new girl in it. As I've said, unlike many ranches, we have a comfortable trailer to transport pony girls. Hannah seemed befuddled as dad got her out of the trailer. He had me come over and asked me to help Hannah get settled in.

She walked uncomfortably and still showed signs of welts that had only barely begun to heal. I took her into the dorm and the showers and helped her clean up and relax a bit before pony girl mess. She didn't seem much inclined to talk but I took her and sat beside her as we ate. I had to go to class, so I took her back to my room, told her to relax, then dressed and went to school.

I saw Naomi in class, but she seemed distant, and frankly still looked like she'd been run over by a train. I did manage to talk to her briefly and she indicated she wouldn't tell people I was Missy, but didn't want to go through the kinds of things I did every day. I was sad, but felt perhaps it was better that way. I finished my classes and went back to the ranch.

I went back to the ranch and went to the pony girl dorm, walked in and went to the room where I'd left Hannah. When I walked in, she looked very apprehensive. I took off my clothes and then sat down on the bed beside her, though she looked fearful as to my intentions. I gently stroked her head, and at first she winced at my touch.

"Aren't you the girl who beat me on Saturday?"

"I am. My name is Missy, and I guess you are Hannah."

"What's going to happen to me?"

"No one's going to beat you the way your previous owner did."

"When I left, they told me I was going to a whorehouse, where I'd be brutally fucked in each of my holes many times every day."

"This is just another pony girl ranch, but one that treats its ponies better."

"Why were you wearing clothes?"

"I'm a voluntary indenture and I can take college classes and be dressed when I attend."

"This is nice, but when do we get put in stalls in a barn?"

"Never at this ranch."

"I've never heard of anything like that."

"Welcome to Poseidon Farms. You'll train, and train hard. You'll race when dad says you're ready."

"You call your master, dad?"

"He is my father."

"I've never heard of a girl becoming a pony for her own father."

"Let's get some rest. We have to train tomorrow. I can move to another room, or we can sleep cuddled together here."

"Cuddling?"

"Cuddling, spooning, whatever. We don't have to do anything else, if you don't want."

She was still sore, but I spooned her and held one of her boobs. As she got more comfortable, she moved so we had more skin touching. She fell asleep quickly, and I not long after. She had some bad dreams, which woke me a couple of times. I stroked her gently and whispered reassurances and we both went back to sleep.

..............................................................................

Dad took control of Hannah's training. He needed to rebuild her confidence and let her heal from her physical and emotional injuries. She was clearly a first class pony girl when not undermined by her trainers. He wanted to bring that back out. He started with some easy runs, building up in difficulty, but not aggravating her injuries.

Come to find out, the reason she walked painfully when she arrived was that after she lost to me, she was punished by being repeatedly and often brutally taken anally. At most pony girl ranches, the ponies are taken whatever way the trainers and drivers like. A pony girl is a slave and there to serve as desired. After her first day's workout, dad took her pussy, which was rather a relief to Hannah.

Outside of training, I took Hannah under my wing, even though she was a couple years older than me and frankly a more experienced racer. We mostly just cuddled and spooned in bed, but she was a bit reticent about that. Friday evening, I have no classes, so after training, we showered together and I took her to my room.

"I don't know if we should be here like this."

"Why is that?"

"Some of the other girls think there's something between us."

"That's probably because I had another girl stay with me for a short time, and we gave each other pleasure."

"That's terrible."

"Nothing terrible about it. I made her feel good, and she made me feel good."

"But the other girls..."

"Some of them paired up and did the same thing -- some still are."

"And I guess you expect me to do the same."

"Only if you're willing. It can actually be quite nice."

"I suppose you've done that with most of the girls."

"Only with Naomi."

"Which one is Naomi?"

"She's not here."

"So that's why you have me in your bed."

"It feels good to sleep beside a soft warm body, even if we don't make love."

"I've had to lick my owner's wife a few times at my old place, but never had anyone lick me."

"I take it you didn't enjoy licking her."

"She was rough, but everyone there was rough to the pony girls."

"Maybe when you feel up to it, I can lick you and show you how it can be."

"I don't know about that."

"We could just try kissing and see how you feel about that."

"I don't think I feel right kissing a girl."

"Have you tried it?"

"No."

I leaned over and touched my lips to Hannah's. At first she had no reaction at all, and then I felt her stiffen slightly, before she relaxed. Before long, as I kissed her, she began to kiss me back. She was still very tentative, so I didn't push it. Hell, I hardly knew that much -- just a few nights with Naomi was the extent of my experience. After a few minutes, I paused.

"So how was that?"

"It felt weird."

"You've kissed boys, right?"

"But that was different."

"Kissing boys was better?"

"Not better, just different."

I leaned back in and kissed her again, and pretty soon, she was eagerly kissing me back. Eventually, I rolled her on top of me as we continued to kiss. As we kissed, I began to stroke her back. She seemed to enjoy that, so as we continued, my hands worked their way further south, until I was caressing her ass. For all her hesitation and reluctance, she seemed to be enjoying it.

I could feel the mostly healed welts on her back and ass, and tried to be as gentle with them as possible. It couldn't have been too bad because she kept kissing me. After a little while, I kept one hand on her ass, as the other one snuck around and made the slightest contact with the edge of her breast. She made no protest, so I repeated it longer and more firmly and farther onto her mammary.

She lifted up slightly on that side, which opened her nipple to my tactile assault. I did not hesitate but immediately began to fondle that nipple. It had gotten very hard and I had to think its mate was much the same. We continued to kiss in that position, until I rolled her off me. I ranged over her then kissed my way from her lips to her ears, then down her neck.

I paused, looking at her boobs, before looking her in the eyes. I saw a little bit of fear, but a lot of desire. I went with the latter and took one nipple between my lips. She moaned and stuck her chest out further, so I nipped gently it with my teeth. She put both her hands on my head, first just holding it to her love mound, and then stroking it sweetly.

I reached up to caress the other breast as I sucked on the one. She made incomprehensible sounds of pleasure as I adored her. I kissed and licked it as I continued to play with its partner. For someone who had been reticent about making love to a woman, she really seemed to be getting into it. She relaxed her hold on my head and I shifted over to love her other titty.

As I pleasured her mammaries, I felt her tense up under me, and then she shrieked as she came to a massive climax. She spread her legs wide, and humped my torso as I kept working on her breasts. After a few minutes, it almost seemed like she had passed out. I could hear her panting but there were no other body movements.

I slid down her body and looked at her pussy up close. It was shaved as are all pony girl pussies, and she had neat little labia that turned in slightly. No flapping labia for this girl. I got closer and could smell her musky aroma, and as I did, it almost sounded like she had stopped breathing. I looked up at her face and she was staring at me wide-eyed.

I kissed her labia and it sounded like she exhaled a loud moan. She had already spread her legs, but it felt like she managed to spread them wider. As she did, she thrust her hips forward, getting my mouth even more firmly on her quim. I simply kissed her pleasure lips for several minutes as she writhed under me. I felt her feet on my shoulders as she tried to envelop me with her legs.

After no small amount of kissing down there, I paused and licked straight up the center of her being. She gasped and then sounded almost like she was crying. I licked again and again, ever more firmly each time. My tongue began to spread her cunt lips and her clit began to appear at the top of her slit. I kissed her clit as I slipped a finger into her very juicy snatch.

I managed to find her g spot with my finger as I kept stimulating her clit. She bucked her hips like she was trying to fuck my face, as her legs pulled me even tighter to her. Before long, she had an orgasm like none I'd ever seen, wailing and moaning and even crying my name. Finally, she was spent, and her legs just went limp, freeing me from my willing imprisonment.

As I began to crawl up beside her, I heard clapping, Lindsay and Lori were standing in the doorway, and as they stopped clapping, Lindsay put one hand on Lori's ass. Lori reached over to fondle one of Lindsay's boobs. They both stood there with huge grins on their faces. They turned and kissed each other before turning back to Hannah and me, who sat there in shock on the bed.

"Well, girl, it took you long enough."

"Hannah has only been here a couple of days."

"You had her in your bed the first night and are only now getting her off."

"Why don't you two go do each other and quit bothering us?"

"Like those shrieks and moans don't have the whole pony girl dorm worked up."

"Anyone who wants to will find a way to take care of it before they go to sleep."

Lindsay and Lori walked off, and I could see a couple other girls who smiled and gave us thumbs up, before moving off. I almost expected Hannah to be embarrassed, but I guess after you've been fucked in front of ten thousand people a number of times, it takes more than that to embarrass you. I looked at her and she kissed me and we spent a little longer kissing.

"So that's what I taste like."

"Tastes good to me."

"Now I suppose you expect me to do the same thing to you."

"I was hoping you would, but if you don't want to..."

"I'm teasing. That performance warrants a turnabout."

"I can't wait."

Hannah turned me on my back and began to kiss me. She kissed her way down my body, spending a long time on my breasts. She kissed her way down to my secret space -- I say that even though thousands of people have gotten to see it. She brought me to an orgasm that was better than anything I've ever experienced. Even Naomi didn't do any better.

.................................................................................

I woke up snuggling with her in the morning. We spent some time kissing and touching before we had to start our day. Neither of us had a race that day, so we just did training with the folks who remained on the ranch. During lunch we got to see video of Lindsay winning her race. Mom also ran a senior race, which she dominated.

Mother had dad as her driver, though he seldom does that in races anymore. Mom likes having dad as her driver and having him fuck her after the race. I know, most pony girls get whoever is chosen for their driver, and most get fucked by whoever their master wants. Dad has always been more indulgent with his girls, probably because mom has always been one of them.

Even though she was a pony girl, dad didn't feel right treating his wife like livestock. As he added other pony girls, he didn't think it was fair to treat mom one way and the other girls different. So unlike most ranches, all our pony girls were treated decently. If that had not been the case, I'm sure that Lindsay and I would not have voluntarily indentured.

Okay, we both enjoy running, and both have an exhibitionist streak, along with liking the sex. Still we wouldn't accept being treated brutally to indulge those. Since Lindsay and I had zero purchase cost and minimal indenture cost, we didn't have the payback some girls did. Dad shared race winnings with the ponies once he'd made his money back, so Lindsay and I were making money almost from the start.

To be fair, it's not a job that most women would want, but with my record I already had thousands in the bank. Some of that went for car and school expenses including the clothes I needed to wear to class. Outright slaves didn't tend to go to college, and most slaves went naked wherever they went. I was something of an exception.

After training, Hannah and I showered together, but I noticed several other girls pairing up to shower. Now that a girl-girl relationship was in the open, several others were open about their own. I still had to study, but when I wasn't Hannah and I spent a lot of time in bed giving pleasure to each other. I don't know if I'd call it love, but we sure seemed to like being together.

"I kind of lied to you, Missy."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been in relationships with other girls, both ponies and even before."

"Why lie?"

"Left over from my previous owner. I wanted to know where you were coming from."

"You did seem to be awfully good when you made love to me."

"You weren't so bad yourself."

"So what now?"

"What do you want, Missy?"

"I don't know. I like sharing a bed with you. I like what we did last night."

"And I suppose you'd like it to continue."

I nodded, slightly embarrassed. I guess that seems odd. I get fucked daily, and sometimes more than once a day. I don't lack for sex, but there is no intimacy in the sex that I get. Hannah and I had an intimacy and I really enjoyed that. I don't know about forever, but I wanted it to continue for as long as it felt good.

I wasn't even certain what the prospects were, even if I wanted it to be longer. Hannah was outright enslaved and would be for several years more. I was voluntarily indentured with a lot of freedom that most slaves don't have. If we wanted something longer term, could we even have that? I'd need to talk to dad, though it was still far too early to worry about that.

...............................................................................................

By the next weekend, I was ready and eager to race again. Hannah's training and rehabilitation seemed to be going well, and dad wanted to have her race too. Dad had Lindsay come along dressed as a driver and scheduled her to be Hannah's driver. He had a strap on for her to use on Hannah after. I know it seems strange to have any pony girl dressed, but I did that for school.

Hannah was in an early race, and seemed a little nervous to run her first race since being abused by her former owner. Dad, Lindsay, and I tried to reassure her that this would not entail the kind of horrors she had previously suffered, but she was edgy anyhow. They lined up at the track for the start of the race, and Hannah still seemed jumpy.

The starting gun sounded and Hannah bolted out to an early lead. Lindsay was clearly trying to keep her from burning out before the end of the race. After a little bit, Hannah settled down but had clearly run a little too fast too early. She maintained a lead, though two other ponies pretty much caught up to her. We all wondered whether she'd be okay.

As they reached the home stretch, one of the other ponies tried to pass Hannah, and she found a second wind. She kept up with the other girl, and as they neared the finish, the other girl could not pull away and Hannah put on her final kick, that she used so effectively in the past and finished half a length ahead, winning her race.

Lindsay had used the whip slightly, but never enough to break the skin, only just enough to sting a little and spur Hannah on. Lindsay put on her strap on in the finish area so she could give Hannah her celebratory fuck. After what had happened previously, Hannah wanted nothing done to her ass. She wanted her pussy fucked, which Lindsay was happy to do with her tool.

Hannah seemed pleased and squealed her pleasure as Lindsay fucked her and the crowd roared. With a male driver, he'd fuck his pony until he came. With the strap on, Lindsay plowed Hannah until she reached a great climax. The crowd loved that and she got a huge cheer as they finished and Lindsay led Hannah back to the stables.

Lindsay was a good athlete, but not a great one. She enjoyed running as a pony girl, but knew that she would only be competitive for just so long. She wanted to transition to being a trainer and driver as she began to not win so much. Dad was more than happy to give her the chance to do that, though again, that would not have been the case with nearly any other pony girl rancher.