Pony Girl Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi and I did a gentle run at the end of the training day, with her as the driver in my sulky. Naomi was actually a good size for a driver, not to light or too heavy. Dad had my trainer hold off on rewarding me so Naomi could do that after our run. There was never any suggestion that she could be my driver for Saturday. We want the best possible driver for a high stakes race. We got back to the main training facility, and Naomi used the strap on to reward me for what I'd done.

"When we talked with your dad earlier, you said you'd be willing to try licking my pussy."

I was unhitched from the sulky, and she took off her jeans and panties along with her bra and top. I felt a little hesitant, since I'd never done that. Rather than simply push me down to her pussy, she pulled me to her and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss, and I found myself melting onto it. Before long, she began to play with my boobs, which most of the other trainers and drivers didn't bother with much.

I was already wet down below from being fucked a bit earlier, but this seemed to make me wetter. As we kissed and as she played with my breasts, she took my hands and placed them on her tits. I'd touched my own more than a few times, but had never touched another woman's mammaries. I knew how hard my nipples could get when fondling them, but hers were even harder. We spent a long time kissing and caressing each other's boobs, before she pulled back and looked at me.

"Missy, I don't want to ask you to do something I won't do. Let me lick your pussy first, before you lick mine."

She had me sit and spread my legs wide, then got down on her knees in front of me. I'd been fucked many times during training and racing, but never had anyone lick my pussy. My dad handed her a damp cloth and she sweetly wiped my labia and my shaved groin. After she wiped it, she brought the cloth to her nose and sniffed it. She smiled and set the cloth aside before leaning in for a quick lick of my vagina.

She did another lick with her tongue going inside my outer labia. I could not help but lean back and moan. I heard her moan as well, and that really made my cunny tingle. She spent some time licking before she snuck a finger inside me. She found my g spot about the time she also found my clit. She sucked the clit between her lips before returning to licking me.

I enjoy sex and had it many times since I became a pony girl, but this was sex on another level. We were both moaning to the point where we attracted an audience, though neither of us was aware of that until after she brought me to the best orgasm I'd ever experienced. It even tingled as she pulled her finger out of me. I think I shrieked as I climaxed, and came back to this world to the sound of applause.

Clearly our audience approved of what we'd done and now I guess wanted to see round two. I was a strong runner and a strong pony girl, which left me shocked at how weak my legs felt after what she'd done. I got up and Naomi sat down and spread her legs wide showing me her shaved pussy. I could see a little pleading in her eyes as I got on my knees in front of her.

The damp cloth was still there, or maybe it was a new one, I'd been so out of it, I wasn't sure. I gently wiped her as she had me, and set it aside. I later remembered that she'd sniffed it after wiping me, but I hadn't thought to do that. I looked up at her face and smiled before leaning closer. She had a sweet mucky aroma that was somehow appealing.

I gave her a tentative lick, which made her moan. She had kind of a tangy taste, neither sweet nor bitter but with a bit of a tang. I did a few more licks, and while it might have seemed odd to lick a pussy, it was actually quite pleasant and she seemed to be enjoying it immensely. I could feel her upper body rocking back and forth as I continued to lick. I remembered that she'd stuck a finger in me so I stuck one in her.

"Oh God, Missy, that's wonderful."

As I continued to lick, her clit began to peek out at the top of her slit. I dove onto that and worked on it like it was the greatest thing ever. She loved it but after a while told me I needed to back off. Apparently it was possible to give the clit too much attention. I mostly licked lower with the occasional lick over her clit, until her thighs clutched my head and shrieked and moaned and cried while calling my name.

She relaxed her legs and pushed my head back, as we got another round of applause from our audience, which seemed to have grown from the last time. By that time, I think every trainer, driver, and pony girl were there watching us, including my mother, sister, and father. She stood and pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. We kissed and held each other all the way back to the showers in the pony dorm.

There is a gang shower in the pony girls' dorm and I don't even know if anyone else was there while we were. My focus was wholly on Naomi and I think one of us was touching the other every second we were there. We slowly washed every inch of each other's body, kissing things as we washed them. It was a shower like none other that I'd ever had in my life.

We finally finished our shower and dried each other off slowly and tenderly. We then joined the others for pony girl mess. Dad feeds his ponies well and has someone cook for us all, and while it may not be gourmet, it is tasty and quite decent. Naomi was as naked as the rest of us, and we sat together through our meal.

After eating, we went to a dorm room, turned out the lights and kissed, cuddled, and touched until we fell asleep. I could not stay up late, since I had a big race the next day, but slept with her curled up next to me. Two of us on a single bed might seem cramped, but it just felt cozy and I had a very contented sleep.

..............................................................................................

I woke up next to a still nude Naomi and while I'd have loved to spend my morning making love to her, I knew I had a high stakes race and had to warm up, get ready and be transported to the race track. Her clothes had been washed and dried and were outside my room. She dressed though I think we'd both rather she had been able to stay naked.

The track was only a couple hours from our ranch, so we didn't have to drive over the night before, which was nice. Most tracks have terrible accommodations for pony girls, usually just barn stalls with hay to sleep on and blankets to keep warm. For the trip, dad has an air conditioned trailer with places for us to sit, though often we are so eager that we stand and move around a lot.

Lindsay and I were among our racers along with two other pony girls. Dad had me in my first high stakes race and I was gearing myself up for a serious run. This would be the toughest competition I'd ever faced and I didn't want to let the family down. Rather than running in a senior's race, mother was going to be my driver.

I knew she would push me to my limits in order to win, which was good, though I might have some lash marks on my ass when they race was over. I knew that once we were back in the barn, she'd put salve in my lashes, and she wasn't excessive about it like many drivers are. I'd seen a number of pony girls who looked almost like they'd been whipped at the end of a race, with welts all over their back and ass.

I was a serious competitor and had been through many track meets and a number of pony girl races. My whole focus was on my race and any other thoughts were pushed out of my mind. There were several other races before mine, so I had to bide my time. Lindsay was in the first race, and though it was close, she won. Darla also eked out a win in her race before mine came up.

Mother told me that one of the other pony girls always did a very fast start, but usually could not hold the pace. Another one was a very fast closer, and we had to be careful not to have her get by us at the end. The others were very solid competitors who could easily beat us if we made any mistakes. We knew we had to run not only fast, but also smart.

Sure enough when the race started, the one jumped out to a quick lead. I didn't let her get too far ahead but didn't challenge her early. I could see her begin to falter, and took my cue to race by her. I wasn't sure where our fast closer was but I just wanted to run my best race. As we neared the finish, mom gave me a lash and I could hear another pony close by.

I kicked it up another gear, though I'd felt I was already running full out. I ran faster than I even knew I could and could feel the closer keeping pace with me. I looked at the video later, and I was half a length ahead of her when she tried to pass me, but we were both running so all out that she just didn't have enough left and as I crossed the finish line, turned to see her just behind me.

We slowed down to a trot to cool down, and I saw that her driver had really been pushing her. Not only were there welts all over her, but there was blood as well. I couldn't help but pity her, as I knew she must really have suffered. Dad never, ever let us be beaten like that, and I couldn't imagine what kind of driver would do that to his pony.

Besides the race purse, the girl I'd beaten had been the favorite in the race, and dad had put a nice bet down on me, figuring that I could win. Mother had a strap on and gave me a good fucking to the cheers of the crowd, before we went back to the stables. I was hot, sweaty and as exhausted as I ever remember being after any race.

When I got to the stables, Naomi was there and hugged me tight, in spite of my sweatiness, and even though the welts on my back hurt from the hug. I only had a few welts and mom gave Naomi the salve and she put salve on all my welts, kissing the back of my neck and kissing parts of my back and ass as she relieved my discomfort.

It wasn't terrible, and certainly nothing like the girl I'd beaten, but I suspected I'd be sleeping on my side for the next couple of days. Once I felt better, Naomi took me and hosed me off and dried me, except for my back, which was still a little too tender, then reapplied the salve. We waited together in my stall, until our last girl had run.

She finished second, which was still respectable, and honestly about what my dad had expected. You don't have to win every race to do well, and frankly it is smarter not to win every one. If you always win, folks will never challenge you or will cheat to try to win. A track official came by later to get a blood and urine sample to make sure I hadn't used any performance enhancing drugs.

As we were packing up to leave, I saw the pony girl I'd beaten in my race. I swear, it looked worse than at the end of the race. I wondered if they'd beaten her further after the race. As is the case with many pony girls, she was strapped into a trailer, standing up, though it was pretty clear the girl was in some pain. I was sorry for her, but her pain came from her owners, not from me.

Naomi sat with me in our trailer going home. I know she would have loved to put her arm around me but even if I was nowhere close to what the other girl suffered, I was still a little too tender. I put my arm around her and leaned on her shoulder for the whole trip back. Of course, I'd gotten plenty of water, along with some food after my race but still had the roughest day yet as a pony girl.

...............................................................................

When we returned to the ranch, all four racing pony girls headed for the showers. We'd all been hosed down after our races, but it wasn't the same. We were joined by Naomi, who shed her clothes as she followed us. In the showers, Lindsay gave me a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek, as did the others. They hugged and kissed each other too.

Naomi and I washed and dried each other again, by which time we were ready for pony girl mess. Naomi being Hispanic had some color, while the rest of us were well tanned. She remained naked for mess, and apart from lack of a brand, she was almost indistinguishable from the group of pony girls. Naomi and I cuddled and I hadn't really noticed it before but there were two pony girl couples cuddling also.

Had our physical affection brought out their own, or had it freed them to more openly express what they felt and done all along. By bedtime, it seemed like everyone had found someone to cuddle with. Okay, we all got plenty of sex after our training and races, but there's a difference between fucking and tenderness. I felt like there had been a dearth of tenderness, and we were all expressing it now.

Naomi and I retired to my dorm room and tenderly made love until we went to sleep. Based on the sounds I heard, I feel pretty sure we weren't the only ones doing that. We spent some time making love Sunday morning before we settled into studying. I often did my Sunday studies on the pony girl dorm. Our wifi reached that far and it was easier in some ways.

Naomi had brought her books and computer and went naked to her car to get them. The girls in the pony dorm never wore anything approaching clothes and I never did when I was there. Naomi stayed that way as well. Things went well and we got a lot of reading and assignments done, when we got a ping from our two group members who wanted a video meeting to discuss the project. We got on the meeting but without video, since we were both still nude.

"Is there some reason why you two don't have your video on?"

"We've been studying together at my parent's place -- and the bandwidth is low."

"Low bandwidth. That's interesting. You know if you shared one computer with audio and video, it wouldn't be any more than two with audio only."

"There's things we need on both computers. It works better this way."

"Really?"

"And besides the room isn't set up for us both to be on one computer."

"It might be cozy though."

"We'll just do it this way for now."

Missy and Naomi were actually sitting side by side on the bed in her pony girl dorm room, but they didn't want the other two to know they were naked and together. There were a couple of other side comments alluding to the idea that there was something going on between them, but they ignored the comments. They finished the zoom call and breathed a sigh of relief and went back to studying.

"You know they think something is going on between us."

"I don't care about that, I just don't want them to know I'm Missy the pony girl."

"You're a champion, you should be proud."

"I run around naked, pulling a driver in a sulky, and then get fucked in front of video cameras and thousands of people. What part of that should I brag about?"

"I'm proud of you anyhow."

"Thank you, but you're almost like one of the girls."

"I am a girl."

"Just not a pony girl -- yet."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Fine for me, but not for you?"

"You have more courage than I do."

"I don't know, you seem to be doing fine."

"Here in the dorm with the other girls is one thing. On a track with thousands of people watching is different."

"We'll just have to work on you."

"Being fucked in public?"

"How many people watched you lick my pussy and me lick yours?"

"Not thousands."

"Probably only twenty."

She looked concerned, so I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back and we set our books and computers aside and slid down on the bed to continue kissing. We slowly and sensually made love bringing each of us to a good climax. After we finished and were catching our breath, we looked up to see Lindsay and another girl in our doorway.

"See, Lori, I told you they were studying."

"You didn't tell me what they were studying."

"So how do you think they did?"

"Not bad."

"You think you can do better?"

"Come show me."

They left giggling, as Naomi and I gaped at it all. They were quickly replaced by two more girls.

"Damn, I thought this was one horny bunch of women before, but you two have cranked it up a notch around here."

"Quit teasing them, Zoe and let's go have some fun of our own."

"Yes, ma'am."

Joni swatted Zoe's butt as they moved off. Zoe turned around, pinched one of Joni's nipples, then stuck out her tongue at her, as they scooted out of sight. I heard a few shrieks before things returned to the usual dorm cacophony. I laughed and turned to kiss Naomi, who attacked me with her kisses, growled at me, rolled me on my back, and climbed on top of me.

.................................................................................................

I was spooning Naomi when we woke the next morning. We kissed and touched before I had to get up to start my day's training.

"Come train with me today, love."

"You mean as a pony girl?"

"You're dressed for it -- or rather undressed for it -- and you've been staying in the pony girl dorm."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Why not? Everyone on the ranch has seen you naked and fucking me."

"You think this is magically going to make me want to be a pony girl?"

"No one is making you go to a track, pull a sulky naked and get fucked in front of thousands. You're just getting that cute little butt in better shape."

"I don't know."

"You've gotten to spend the last three days with me, doing everything you wanted. Now you should do something for me."

I grabbed her hand and led her from the room, out of the dorm, and into the training area. Some of the other girls were already going through their paces. We ran wind sprints first, and I did well as usual, though Naomi faltered a bit. The other girls looked at her and smiled, though no one laughed or made fun of her. After a half hour of warm ups, Naomi seems to be struggling.

"I'm not cut out for this."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm the slowest person here -- every time."

"Most of these girls have been doing this for six months or more, and many were trained athletes before they came here."

"But it's like I can't do anything."

"Most of these girls couldn't keep up with you in a classroom."

"Compared to them, I'm fat and out of shape."

"Not fat, just out of shape and you can get in shape if you work at it."

"Is it really worth it?"

"Isn't it worth a day's workout to spend the night with me again tonight, and have me rub the pain out of those tired muscles?"

"That rub better be worth it."

"And after the rub, I'll lick things until you scream with pleasure."

I looked and could see her pussy had not only gotten wet, but was starting to drip. With that, my mother took Naomi's hand and led her over to a sulky and harnessed her up. Mom got in as the driver and touched her lash gently to Naomi's bottom. She looked startled and fearful, though in harness, she couldn't do much.

"We're going to do some easy runs just to get you used to this."

I knew that mother could be very good with new pony girls. She had a good feel for how hard she could push them without breaking them. Still, I had no doubt that by the end of the day, Naomi would need those rubs to work out the soreness. After a day of training, we would still be going to class before coming back here.

My training day went well. I worked hard and worked out a few of the remaining kinks from my race on Saturday. Dad was my driver and trainer and had me vary between easy runs and very intense ones. By the time we finished I felt really good and felt like I was ready for another race. Dad said that after the last race, it might be good to take a week off.

Naomi didn't fare so well. Mom had tried to pace her and not work her as hard as she'd work some of the other girls, but it still seemed to have taken a toll on my friend. She was staggering as I led her back to the showers and put her under cool water. We wanted to reduce core body temperature but not give her hypothermia.

"I don't feel well. I don't know if I can go to class tonight."