Pony Girl Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was in the stall next to me, and I wanted to go over to hug her and congratulate her but this race track, like most was very traditional. I was livestock and had to stay in my stall. Apart from that, I had a race to run pretty soon and wanted to psych myself up for that. I managed to communicate my pleasure, but not much more.

Once Lindsay had gotten Hannah cooled down, wiped off, and settled in, she came over to start to get me ready for my race. As she took me to the staging area, we saw some folks who were somewhat familiar with our racing team. They looked at Lindsay funny and made some comment about Poseidon having a new driver.

Lindsay had run more than a few races as a pony girl, and I think some folks had suspicions, but could not believe that a pony girl was working as a driver. She told me that she had checked out the competition and I might have two or three who could challenge me in the race, but she felt I could beat them if we ran a smart race.

Finally it came time for our race, and when it began, three of us were more or less in a group ahead of the others, with one more close behind. We jockeyed for position, without anyone gaining a clear advantage. The other two in front then tried to box me in, allowing the pony in fourth place to go into the lead.

Lindsay and I got out of the box, but now had to catch up to the leader. She was good and I was still half a length behind her as we neared the end. I put on a burst of speed and just barely edged her at the finish. I leaned at the end and only really beat her by inches. That was enough and we gained a large win in front of a huge crowd.

It turned out that a lot of money had been bet on the other girl by a few people at the close of betting. That kind of made it appear that someone had planned to keep me from having a chance to win. At any rate, they failed in that. Lindsay got her strap on and took great glee in fucking me with it in front of the crowd, which also seemed to enjoy it. As we were heading back, a male trainer approached us.

"It's a damn shame this filly didn't get a load of cum in her cunt, ass, or mouth."

"That's not your problem."

"I could take care of that for you."

He started to move up behind me and reached for his zipper, when Lindsay stopped him.

"Her owner is going to take care of her personally."

"She's just a damn pony girl slave. What's one more fuck?"

"That's one more than she's getting -- now back off."

"You're a feisty little bitch. Maybe you need fucking too."

"If I do, it sure as shit won't be you fucking me."

About that time, my dad came up. "What the hell is going on here?"

"This 'gentleman' seems to think he should fuck Missy, and me as well."

"I was just offering to help."

"Thanks for your offer, but we're just fine."

That guy left in a huff as dad and Lindsay took me back to my stall. We still had some business to take care of, though our team was done with racing for the day. Instead of putting me in my own stall, Lindsay put me in the stall with Hannah. We hugged and kissed each other as Lindsay cleaned me up after our race. Later, we were loading up in our transport when another man came up to dad.

"So your sluts won, after all."

"I've got a good team, and expected them to."

"You had best be careful that nothing untoward happens to those cunts."

Dad got right in that man's face. "If anything happens to one of my girls and I have the slightest suspicion you had anything to do with it, I'll fucking cut you into so many little pieces, they'll never find you."

The man got very red in the face and stomped off. We got loaded in our van, and Lindsay sat back with us, just to keep an eye on things. Once we were under way, she took off her clothes so she was as naked as we were. Honestly, we were all used to being naked most of the time, so she felt more normal and comfortable that way.

Lindsay had been spending her nights with Lori, who also had raced that day. Lindsay and Lori kissed and cuddled for the trip home, just as Hannah and I did. All I can say is that the trip home passed very quickly to us. As much as we enjoyed it, it was still nice to be in our pony girl dorm to shower, eat, and then spend time in bed enjoying each other's company.

..........................................................................................

I continued in school and while I occasionally saw Naomi, she seemed not to have much interest in me. Our group project had long been over, and when another group project came up in a class we shared, she joined a group which didn't include me. I was sorry that we couldn't be friends, but I guess with her, if we couldn't be lovers, she wasn't interested. I later saw her hanging all over another girl.

I had taken a standardized test that gave me credit for a lot of the dumb ass core courses. Sure I could have taken them and padded my grade point average, but wanted to get my bachelor's degree that much faster. So at the end of my first year of schooling, I had gotten credit for as much work as many sophomores.

Hannah and I continued to race well, winning most of what we entered, and dad entered us in races regularly. A few times he even had me be Hannah's driver when he didn't have me racing. It made sense since I eventually wanted to run the ranch and I needed to know something about as many aspects of pony girl racing as possible.

It also made sense, since Hannah and I were still lovers and she trusted me to drive her hard, without being cruel to her. I found myself falling in love with her and she seemed to feel likewise. The problem being that Hannah had several more years of imposed slavery, while I had a few more of my voluntary indenture. It was unheard of for slaves to marry -- it just didn't happen.

Dad said that if he signed papers, it was possible for Hannah and I to marry, though until her period of slavery was over there would be serious limitations. I didn't care and wanted Hannah to be mine regardless. Before she was enslaved, Hannah was engaged to a guy. Even though he could have helped reduce her enslavement or stop it altogether, he didn't. That and a couple years as a pony girl soured her on men.

She had known even before that she was attracted to women, but since she was also attracted to men, took the easy way and pursued hetero relationships. The problem came in what it would take to legalize a relationship between us. Dad insisted that if we were to marry, it had to be the way he wanted, and he wanted us to marry as pony girls.

I wasn't sure what it was supposed to mean to marry as pony girls, but Hannah and I certainly found out, as did everyone else on the ranch. It was strictly limited to people from the ranch and we didn't invite anyone from outside, not that either of us had much inclination to do so. That was even more accentuated when we found out what it meant to be married as pony girls.

First, we had to get a marriage license. Many things can be done online, but that has to be done in person. While I was a voluntary indenture, we were still both slaves, so we had to show up at the marriage license office naked and with our owner -- my dad. Okay, I raced without clothes, but I'd never been in a general public situation naked.

Any more, the only time I normally left the ranch was to go to school, and I could do that wearing clothes. This was very different, and I cringed at the thought of running into anyone I knew. I suppose in one way I was lucky -- Dad drove his crew cab truck and we were in the crew seats. I suppose my own father would not make me kneel on the floor naked, but I still had to ride that way.

We both had on collars, though I never wore one to school, and dad led us naked on leashes through the parking lot and to the marriage license office. Of course there were no parking places near the building, so we had a much longer walk than I'd have liked. In the office, I saw two people who I'd known in high school. Mercifully, they were staring in each other's eyes and didn't see me.

I turned away from them as much as possible, just in case they happened to look my way. Two naked women on leashes did attract the attention of quite a number of other people. Of course, being a bureaucracy, nothing moved quickly, so we spent what seemed like forever standing naked in that office.

Dad had certificates of indenture, showing that we were both indentured to him. He also had identification on each of us. We certainly had no pockets or purses for such things. The couple I knew from school got their license and left, though he glanced my way and seemed to do a double take before his intended dragged him from the place.

I wasn't sure if he recognized me or was just surprised at seeing naked slaves in that place. We don't have a lot of naked slaves in public in my area so it wasn't like folks were inured to nudity. We finally got a marriage license issued for Melissa Ocean and Hannah Morgan. The clerk was a slightly older lady who seemed to look at us with some combination of pity and disgust.

I was simply happy that we were finally done and could leave that place. Of course we had that long trek back to the truck, with dad still leading us on leashes. I'm not sure why we were still on leashes, except that was done with most slaves. I was starting to breathe a sigh of relief when we rounded a tall truck to run straight into Naomi and another woman from college.

I don't think I ever had any classes with the other woman, and given most people's disdain for slaves, I imagine that she paid little attention to me. Naomi looked me up and down with a sneer on her face. She had a snort of disgust, then turned to her lady friend and pointedly ignored Hannah and me. Sure Naomi knew I was a pony girl, but had never seen me in regular public areas while naked.

I was shaking and almost ready to cry when we got back in the truck. Dad petted my head and told me he was sorry that I was so upset. Hannah just held me and we sat together in the back seat with my head on her shoulder for the ride home. I guess it was the first time that the full implications of my indenture hit me. To the world at large, I was basically a non-person, and I'm not used to that.

Okay, so when I race, I'm basically naked in public and even get fucked in public. But that is Missy the pony girl and a helmet at least partly obscures my identity. This time I was out naked with no helmet and as Melissa. For the first time I got a real sense of what it meant to be a slave. In a way, maybe the racing was almost a type of performance art, and wasn't me -- this was.

At least I consoled myself with the idea that there would be no guests at the wedding, only ranch staff and my family and I was used to being this way with them. Hannah seemed to take it all in stride, but then she was an involuntary indenture and she'd had a cruel owner previously. I didn't want to dredge up the past but felt sure she'd suffered far worse indignities.

Dad made all the arrangements and found a justice of the peace to marry us. Lindsay and several other pony girls were to be bridesmaids. Since we were marrying as pony girls, there was no need for bridal gowns or even bridesmaid dresses. We were to be in the wedding as we are, which means basically without clothing.

Hannah and I had reins and harness and went down the aisle that way, with dad holding my reins and mom holding Hannah's. I can't say that I'd dreamed of having a wedding in which I was naked, but at least it wasn't a public spectacle. We said our vows, but since pony girls don't wear jewelry, wedding rings were out of the question.

During the traditional father-daughter dance dad said that as a pony girl, perhaps it should include him fucking me. As my trainer and driver, he had done that more than a few times. I wasn't sure if he was joking, but then I was his pony girl, and he had the right to do that if he wanted. I looked in his eyes and was still uncertain, but then lowered my gaze.

"You're my master, and my master gets what he wants."

"Are you sure?"

Dad let go of me and stepped back. I wasn't sure what he intended, or what he wanted, but if I was his pony girl and he said that, I felt I should comply. We were near a table and I walked to it, bent over the table and spread my legs making my pussy quite available. I had my horse tail, as would be expected for a pony girl. He walked over and lifted the tail out of the way.

This clearly was no traditional wedding, and I had no idea what a pony girl wedding should be like. Somehow it seemed natural that the pony girl's master would make use of her, even at her wedding. I was already wet as I heard dad's zipper open and heard the fumbling with clothing. I felt the head of his cock against my slit and managed to open my legs just a bit wider.

I felt his prick slide into my hot little hole and could not help but moan. Sure I might be marrying a woman, but I enjoyed being penetrated. Once my stint as a pony girl ends, Hannah and I will need a strap on. Dad didn't drop his pants, but merely unzipped and pulled out his dick. I felt the fabric from his slacks against my ass as he got deep inside me.

Dad grabbed my hips as he continued to pound my pussy. I never imagined being fucked at my own wedding reception, but that was what was happening. It felt good having him inside me, even if it seemed weird. Dad's cock filled me and I could hear him moan as he pumped me until he filled my pony girl cunt with his cum.

As he finished, and tucked his wang back into his boxers, I stood to see mom using her strap on to take Hannah. At the same time, looking around every trainer and driver seemed to be taking a pony girl. Lindsay and all our bridesmaid ponies were all in use and at least some of the others. I got the feeling that every pony there would get used at least once that night. Mom finished with Hannah and brought her over to dad and me.

"I think you two girls can be excused from the festivities to go enjoy some time together."

I kissed Hannah and we wrapped arms around each other as my parents escorted us from the reception. We returned to the room we shared and sweetly made love until we fell asleep from exhaustion. Lindsay told me later that the reception turned into a virtual pony girl orgy, with girls pleasing each other as well as all the trainers and riders.

.................................................................................

Five years later, I've finished the term of my indenture, and have gotten my MBA from the university. Hannah and I are still a happily married couple and she only has a few months left on the term of her slavery. I still do an occasional race, though now I'm assistant general manager of Poseidon Farms. Along the way, a few folks have figured out that Melissa Morgan Ocean is Missy the pony girl.

I've gotten used to it, though no few have felt that when I'm a pony girl they ought to be able to enjoy me. As Melissa the AGM, I limit Missy to her trainers and riders, which has disappointed them. Hannah took my last name and as she ends her indenture will be Hannah Morgan Ocean. Dad has allowed me to get quite involved in the ranch management, which was what I wanted.

Lindsay largely works as a trainer and rider at the ranch and married one of the male trainers. After seeing my wedding, she decided to wait until she was no longer a pony girl to tie the knot. She still enjoys the occasional girl, but her hubby doesn't mind a threesome with two women, so it works out well.

Hannah and I are thinking about starting a family, but we decided to keep the bloodline in the family. When we're ready to conceive, dad will impregnate my darling wife. That way the child will truly be both hers and mine. Mom has retired from racing, but she enjoys dressing up as a pony girl for dad, and he enjoys taking his wife the pony girl.

Dad talked to Hannah's former owner who regretted selling Hannah to us, when he saw how well she performed in our stable. Given what he had been like, we're sure she'd never have performed as well for him as she has for us. Given that it brought Hannah and I together, I am more than happy that dad chose to buy Hannah.

Hannah and I will have at least one child, maybe two, and I hope that one or both are girls that we can raise to be pony girls, just as we were.