Pony Girl Races

Story Info
Melissa becomes Missy the pony girl racer.
18.1k words
4.61
47.1k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

WARNING -- There is mention of someone being treated and taken cruelly. This story includes non-con sex, incest, exhibitionism, humiliation, and lesbian sex.

Pony Girl Races takes a somewhat different approach to pony girls than many other stories. Part of that is one particular ranch being run differently. I also assume rules and regulations regarding pony girls may vary state to state and I set this in an unnamed state where I've decided the rules are different. If any readers or writers of pony girl stories are offended, I apologize, but felt I wanted my own take on this.

*********************************************************

My name is Melissa Ocean, better known as Missy, about 5'2" and 110 pounds, with brunette hair. My dad is David Ocean, owner of Poseidon Farms, which is known for its top racing pony girls. Racing pony girls has long been a thing, but my dad was among the first to take it to new levels. Thousands of folks come out to see the pony girl races and they are even televised, though on adult only channels.

Dad was a very good high school track athlete, even making it to the state tournament, though not among the top finishers. In high school, he met my mother who was an even better track athlete. She took state titles at two different distances. She was not Olympic class, but could have gotten a college scholarship for track, but wasn't really academically inclined.

They married right after high school, and my dad got a brilliant idea. Pony girl races were getting very big with pari-mutuel wagering and some nice purses for the winners. Dad realized that most of the pony girls didn't have nearly the athletic ability of my mother. Beyond that, when my mom ran track she was in what was not much more than a bikini bottom and sports bra, only about a step up from being naked.

After they married, dad got mom to voluntarily indenture herself to him to run as a pony girl. Mom had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, along with some mild submissive tendencies, and she loved sex. In some ways, it was a perfect fit. Dad began racing mom as a pony girl and they were very successful as well as being very popular.

Obviously the pony girls hid basically nothing when they raced, which is one reason why so many people enjoyed watching them. Beyond that, the trainers would often 'reward' the ponies with sex after the race, which the spectators loved as well. The spectators had zero respect for the pony girls and loved nothing more than seeing them running around naked and getting fucked after.

Most of the trainers had little respect for their pony girls as well, and used them as they wished and treated them like livestock. My dad was different and treated my mom and others as elite athletes and thoroughbreds. Where most pony girls were kept in stalls in barns, my dad built a comfortable air conditioned barracks with a gang shower for his ponies.

Mom, being his wife, usually slept in the house with him much of the time, but would also spend time in the barracks to be 'one of the girls'. Dad kept an eye out for talented athletic women when they got in financial of criminal difficulties and worked to snatch them up under voluntary indenture, before they were taken and sold on the open market.

Because he developed a reputation for treating his pony girls well, he had more than a few come to him before their problems hit the breaking point. The pony girls liked sex, but most trainers used the ponies whatever way they felt like. Dad found out what each pony liked and that was what he did. If a pony girl wasn't fond of anal or oral, he didn't do it. All this meant that girls who were likely to be ponies wanted my dad's ranch.

Another point of difference was that on some ranches and in some parts of the country, pony girls were branded. Dad felt that was cruel, so he had the ranch's brand tattooed on the asses of his girls. Put it all together, and dad had his choice of the most athletic pony girls available. He used that and had a super successful racing stable.

Mom was one of dad's best racers, though she took a break to give birth to my sister Lindsay and me. She still races and frankly owns the senior circuit of pony girl racing, and regularly beats girls ten to fifteen years younger than her. Both Lindsay and I grew up very athletic and in fact both became good track athletes. She was about a year older than I was.

Lindsay was athletically much like my dad, good enough to reach state tournaments, but not good enough to excel there. When she turned eighteen, dad got her to sign a voluntary indenture and began to train her as a pony girl. She was full time pony girl for the first few months, training during the day, racing on weekends, and sleeping in the dorm with the other ponies.

Dad trained Lindsay for over a month before her race debut. Sure she was an experienced track athlete, but she was used to running straight away, not pulling a small sulky with a driver. Being under 18, I was not allowed at the race, even if I was her sister. I was not even supposed to be able to see the video, though at some point I managed. Growing up with my sister, I'd seen her naked, but no matter.

Lindsay got off to a good start, but there was one other girl who stayed right with her. You could see Lindsay was really pushing it, but so was the other girl. About three quarters of the way through, the other girl tried to break away, but Lindsay stayed with her. About halfway between there and the finish, the other pony girl faltered, and Lindsay shut her down and won by more than a length.

Lindsay had given it everything in order to win, but the other girl had simply run out of what it took. As I said, the trainer or driver rewarded his pony girl with sex for her efforts. As I found, Lindsay was particularly fond of anal. In the finish area, her driver, petted her, gently extracted the horse tail butt plug, lubed up his cock and her hole and plunged his cock into her ass.

The crowd roared, even louder than they had for the victory. For all her exhaustion, it was clear that my sister loved the butt fucking that she was getting right there on the track. Sam, her driver loved it even more than she did, and as his cock hammered her well toned and sweaty ass, the audience went absolutely wild.

Frankly, though the crowd loved seeing naked women running around the track in races, most of them came to see the pony girls get fucked after their races. When I saw the images of Lindsay getting fucked and heard the crowd reaction, I had an orgasm without ever even touching myself. It had largely been expected that Lindsay and I would race when we hit that age, but that made it certain that I would.

It was the vicarious thrill of very public exhibitionism and public sex that really wound me up. I could not wait until it was my turn to do the same.

...........................................................................................

I should mention that another thing my dad did was to share the race winnings with the pony girls. Obviously he had the costs of their indenture, along with the costs of training and housing them. And since he housed his girls better, those costs were higher. Sometimes dad had to pay off debts the girls had incurred and that had to be paid out of what they earned.

Half the race winnings went to dad for his overhead. Once the indenture costs were covered, the other half went into an account for that pony girl. A successful pony girl who spent five years with us, could easily walk away with a six figure nest egg. Given that, and the decent treatment of the pony girls, most of them stayed with dad for as long as they were competitive.

With most pony girls, unless they had a strong submissive streak or loved exhibitionism, they got out sd soon as their indenture was complete. Since my dad treated his ponies so much better, they stayed longer, were happier, and performed better than the pony girls from many of our competitors. Punishment is a motivator, but not as strong as reward.

B.F. Skinner, years ago in his studies in operant conditioning showed that positive reinforcement was far superior to negative reinforcement. My dad tried to provide plenty of positive reinforcement, between decent food, decent lodging, and mostly gentle treatment. He also used sex as a reward for good behavior and good performance, and our pony girls got plenty of good sex.

Sadly, not everything works out. We had one talented racer, Jen who suffered a career ending knee injury. After surgery, she had to walk with a brace on her knee, and while she was mobile, was never going to race again. Dad could have simply sold her to a brothel, where they'd have fucked her silly, but she didn't want that. We used her as a house servant and had her help some with training the girls.

We had another pony girl who utterly hated being publically fucked after the races. Dad had tried to explain that to her before she signed on, but she didn't get it. Most other ranches wouldn't care, and would have raced her and fucked her anyway, and punished her if she complained. She decided she'd rather be in a brothel, where she might get fucked even more, but it wouldn't be public.

Much like mother, Lindsay was not academically inclined, so she was more than happy simply to race as a pony girl. She did quite well, winning most of her races, though not as many as mom at the same age. Still she was among the top pony girls in the state. She seemed to relish it all, both the racing and the sex.

I was academically talented, as well as being an excellent athlete. When I graduated from high school, I had some of the best grades in my graduating class, and those grades were in honors classes, not the easy stuff. I ran track at state and won two events and medaled in two others. I wanted to further my education, but also use my athletic ability to benefit my family. I had turned eighteen just before graduation, and sat down to talk to my dad.

"How do I do this, dad? How do I do both?"

"You should do both."

"I want my education."

"We have a university in town. It has evening classes for working people."

"But won't racing get in the way?"

"You train during the day. You race weekends. You take classes and study at night."

"Sounds easier than it is."

"So it might take you more than four years to get a degree."

"But what about a masters degree?"

"There are evening masters programs."

"I want to be one of your pony girls."

"You're already in super condition. We get you pony girl trained over the summer."

"And in the fall?"

"Start evening classes, and keep training during the day."

"You think that will work?"

"Baby girl, if anyone can do that, you can."

...........................................................................................

As school was finishing, I talked with some of my friends about life after high school. Most of them were either planning on college or going to work. I was somewhat hesitant to discuss my plans in detail.

"So you're going to college in the fall?"

"Evening classes."

"Why evening classes? There's more options for daytime classes and you can have some fun at night."

"I may try to work during the day."

"Your folks have money, why do you need to work?"

"I want to work."

"What sort of work?"

"Something at my parent's ranch."

"Oh fuck. I'd get as far away from that shit as I could."

"I want to get my degree and run the ranch when I get older."

"Why don't you just run a whorehouse?"

"Our girls are athletes."

"Your girls are stupid sluts who enjoy getting fucked in public."

"That's not fair."

"Not fair? You gotta be stupid to let yourself get in that situation, and slutty as fuck to run around naked and then get fucked in front of thousands of people."

"Not every pony girl is forced into that."

"No, the others are the mega-sluts."

I was still determined to become a pony girl, but clearly I was not going to talk about that work with my so-called friends. I never realized that my friends were so judgmental about pony girls and pony girl racing, though I found that most of the females felt that way. Most of the males wanted nothing more than to fuck a pony girl, and had no respect for anyone who was one.

Some of my friends thought I should be running track for my college. I had to tell them that working would make that impossible.

"Talk to the coaches and your employer. They should be willing to juggle schedules to let you train and work."

"I'll be working for my family."

"Your family damn sure ought to be willing to let you work track training around your job."

"It's just too much. I can't do it."

.....................................................................................

I talked to my dad about the type of voluntary indenture that I'd work under. I'd be a normal pony girl during the day, but wear clothes and be a normal college girl at night. For the summers and for winter and spring breaks, I'd even live in the dorms as a pony girl. I didn't want the other girls to think I felt I was better than they were.

Lindsay lived in the pony girl dorm most of the time, and while my mother usually spent her nights in the house, she'd spend some time in the dorms too, particularly just before a race. During the college term, I was often in the house to study and have computer and internet. Other times, it felt good to be one of the girls.

As I said, dad had his ranch brand tattooed on his girls' asses, and quickly got me done up. Since his name was Ocean, he thought it would be clever to have the ranch be Poseidon Farms, since Poseidon was god of the sea. For our brand he had a modified trident, which was Poseidon's symbol, but the haft of the trident had a circle and a cross, like the symbol for women. That alluded to both the farm name and that it was a pony girl farm.

I stripped, both to get my tattoo brand and to begin my training. I would not get clothes back until the fall semester was ready to start. I registered for my classes online, before starting training. I was in great track shape, just not pony girl shape. Dad had me harnessed up, sunscreen put on, and horse tail butt plug inserted.

He spent some time just running me through some drills. I first ran without the sulky, then with an empty sulky, then with him as the driver in the sulky. He unhitched me again and had me run some more drills, and made sure I was well hydrated. Dad always tried to look out for the health of his pony girls. That not only made them more appreciative, but kept them more capable.

Dad hitched me up to a sulky again and took me out for a time trial. It was definitely harder than just a straight run, but I'd been working on leg presses, and even practiced pulling something as I ran. It was a long way from the best run I'd ever done, but I felt like for an initial run as a pony girl I didn't do too badly. He took me to a measured course and timed me.

"Damn, Missy I've never had a pony girl go that fast on their first run."

"Does that mean I get a reward?"

Dad paused, because the reward a pony girl gets for doing well, is sex. He looked like he'd really like to fuck me, but also like he was apprehensive about screwing his little girl. He walked over to me, stroked my head, as though I were indeed his pet and his pony. He ran his hand down my back but stopped before he got to my ass.

"I'll take you back and have one of the trainers reward you."

"You're my driver. You should reward me."

"I'm not sure I should be the one to do that."

"You reward mom, you've rewarded Lindsay. You should reward me too."

"How do you know...?"

"I know."

"But you're my little girl."

"And Lindsay wasn't?"

"Lindsay turned eighteen months before school ended and had been with a couple of guys before I ever touched her."

"Besides, your little girl is eighteen now and wants you to be the first man in her pussy."

"You mean no one...?"

"I know mom told you my hymen got torn in that accident a couple years ago, but I've waited for this."

"You know most pony girl trainers would punish you for making any demands."

I bent over, presenting my ass and pussy to my daddy, and spreading my legs to open up completely. He had to be able to see, not only my ass, but also my shaved pussy, which was already wet at the thought of being fucked. He paused, but I could see him looking at me, and could see the desire in his eyes. I could also see the hard cock in his pants.

"So switch my ass, but please fuck me. I'm indentured so the incest rules don't apply."

My dad took his lash and gave me one across the ass. It stung like hell, but somehow I still felt happy. He proceeded to give me two more lashes and by then my ass burned pretty good. Through my legs, I could see him set his lash down and walk up behind me. He moved my horse tail out of the way, and I knew what was coming, and my cunt was so wet it was dripping.

I saw and heard his zipper open and saw him pull out his cock. I was holding my breath as he put one hand on my hip while he held his prick with the other. He moved right behind me and I felt him take the head of his rod and slide it over my nether lips. I could see the moisture from me coating the head of his member as he stroked me without entering. I moaned and gasped for air.

"Are you sure about this, baby?"

I pushed my hips back, which got the head of his dick just inside my sweetness. Daddy moaned and slowly eased his pleasure stick deeper into my love tunnel. I felt myself being stretched out as he penetrated ever deeper. It hurt a little, but that hurt was more than offset by the physical and emotional pleasure of having the cock whose seed had produced me plumbing the depths of my pussy.

"Oh God, you're so tight, baby."

"You feel so good, daddy."

I could feel his hips tight against my ass, which told me he was all the way in. He let it rest there briefly, so I could get used to his size. I began to squirm and edge back and forth, which made him pull nearly out of me before easing back in again. He took it slow to start, until it was obvious that I was really enjoying it.

As he went along, he picked up speed, until he was pounding me pretty fast and hard. I moaned and loved every stroke of it. He had both his hands of my hips, keeping me steady as he more furiously plowed my fertile ground. As he got into it, he moved one hand up to play with my boobs as he pounded me.

I had seen pony girls getting fucked, even though I was supposed to be shielded from such things. I had imagined what that would be like if I was the pony girl. Now I was that pony and it was everything I expected and more. Normally dad can keep it going longer, but perhaps the knowledge that he was rogering his own daughter added to it, because pretty quickly he filled me with his baby batter.

He held me tight as his cock twitched, unloading his cum deep into my cunt. I know my knees were weak, and in looking at him, it almost seemed like his were a bit weak as well. He stood there with his prick in me until it began to soften. Then it felt like it started to get harder again, and he pulled it out of me and tucked it in his pants and zipped up.

"Understand, girl, that I may do that with pony girl Missy, but I will never do that with my daughter Melissa."

"Yes, master."

"If you have a good time going back, I'll have another trainer give you a reward also."

"Thank you, master."

He hitched me back up and I think I was even faster on the return trip than on the one out. To be fair, I think I only beat it by a second, but I was really moving. We got back and he had another trainer wash me down after giving me another reward. By that time, I was exhausted, as well as feeling pretty well fucked. I was naked, as were all the pony girls and lay down on my bed and was out until dinner.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers