Pool Party

Story Info
A pool party between friends turns hot.
3k words
4.2
39.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex swam laps in the pool, while the four girls watched him intently. Alex was athletic from his time on the swim team, but he was quiet and nerdy. He wore a legged speedo that did little to conceal the bulge of his dick, even when soft.

Rachel and Rose sat reclined on the lounge chairs by the pool, whispering to each other. Rachel was Alex's oldest friend, a full-figured girl with side-cut black hair, and an ample chest, she wore a white T-shirt over a bikini. Rose was a skinny girl with long blond hair wearing a red tank top and swim skirt over a more modest two-piece suit concealing her B cups.

Ruby, Rose's younger sister, floated in the pool on an inflatable duck. It was clear that she and Rose were related. Ruby shared Rose's skinny body and blond hair, but despite Ruby being younger than her sister, she was at least a foot taller. She was the only one of the girls to openly wear a bikini, showing off her toned abs and A-cup breasts.

John chatted with Emmy, sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. John was Alex's best friend for most of his life and the brother of Rose and Ruby. He was a year younger than Alex, tall and skinny, and good in a crowd, he fit into all the social situations that Alex dreaded. He was wearing swim trunks and (intentionally) showing off his six-pack to the girls. Emmy was a slightly chubby, but muscular girl, with short brunette hair in a bob-cut, she and Alex were on the swim team together.

***

These were Alex's closest friends. The six of them did everything together and while he would only ever admit this to John, he had a crush on every one of the girls. Of course, he was too shy to do anything about it.

In the middle of the summer, Rachel invited everyone over to her house for a pool party and sleepover. Her parents were out of town for the weekend, and they would have the house to themselves.

***

Emmy dove into the pool and swam up to Alex. She wore a tight-fitting one-piece speedo that was snug in all the right places, accentuating her C-cup breasts. Alex tried not to stare.

"Hey Alex, I still haven't forgiven you for beating me in the swim meet last week," Emmy joked.

"You want a rematch so I can beat you again?" Alex replied, laughing.

"Oh, I'm up for a rematch, and this time you're gonna be the loser, my friend," Emmy said.

"Alright, you're on," Alex replied.

Hearing the challenge, the others gathered around. Rachel hopped into the water and swam up to them. Her white T-shirt was now soaked through and transparent over a bikini that barely held her D-cups in place.

"Hold on, why don't we make it more interesting?"

Emmy looked nervous. "What do you mean by interesting?"

Rachel grinned. "A bet. Whoever loses has to do two more laps naked."

Rose gave a knowing smirk, both John and Ruby perked up and listened intently. Emmy looked nervous.

Alex's heart fluttered. The thought excited him; he had always wanted to see Emmy naked. But he was worried about how she would react if he appeared too eager about the idea. He thought about backing out to not risk the friendship. But he couldn't help but imagine Emmy's body without the suit. The idea of touching her made him feel giddy. He thought about what it would feel like to kiss her, to touch her chest, to feel her pussy wrapped around his cock, he was getting hard under the water. He was almost certain that Rachel's eyes flickered towards his crotch and her smile widened slightly.

He looked at Emmy, "We don't have to do that if you don't want to."

Emmy smiled at him. She looked conflicted. She bit her bottom lip and sighed.

"It's fine Alex," she said. "I'm in."

Her response shocked Alex. Excitement rushed through him, followed shortly after by panic, what if he lost? That thought excited him, too.

He swallowed the fear and replied as nonchalantly as he could, "Ok, it's a race."

The girls all cheered, John let out a whoop.

Alex and Emmy got out of the pool to get to their starting positions. Alex tried to hide his growing cock. Emmy seemed too focused on the race to notice, but the other girls stared at him, Rose bit her lip and Rachel had a devilish smile.

John walked with Alex to the starting position and whispered to him, "Dude, you better win, I see your cock all the time, but I've never seen Emmy's tits."

"Believe me, I'll try," Alex responded.

Rachel spoke up, "Ok, one lap, to the edge of the pool and back, and you'll go on my mark."

Alex and Emmy got into the starting position, crouched, ready to dive. The pool wasn't small, but it was nowhere near regulation size. This race would be over quickly, maybe too quickly. Alex was better at distance than sprints.

Rachel got out her phone and queued up a starting whistle. Alex tensed at the edge of the pool, all distractions gone, there was only the water.

Rachel played the whistle, and the two were off. They each dove perfectly, slicing through the water like a knife. Alex pushed himself harder than he had ever pushed himself before. Emmy must have as well because she pulled ahead for a moment and Alex glimpsed her cameltoe. It momentarily distracted him, but he rushed forward with renewed vigor, determined to see her pussy without the swimsuit.

Alex put everything he had into a burst of speed and caught up to Emmy, they hit the far wall at the same time and performed a perfect flip-turn in unison.

Alex's muscles burned as he reached the wall and slapped the side. He was panting hard. Alex looked over at Emmy, who was also panting. She was wearing a big grin. Alex smiled back at her. They both clung to the side of the pool.

"Who won?" Emmy asked.

"I don't know, it was too close for me to tell."

The two looked at the others. They looked as clueless as the racers. John shrugged.

Rachel grinned. "It was a tie!"

"Seriously?" Alex groaned. "So, I guess neither of us has to swim naked then."

"No, I think you both have to," Rachel said.

"What!? That wasn't part of the bet," Alex exclaimed. Emmy looked equally indignant.

"I came up with the bet, and I was the referee, so l determine how it works," Rachel said, smiling.

"I think we should put it to a vote," Alex exclaimed.

"I agree," Emmy said.

Rachel shrugged. "Fine."

Alex and Emmy got out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. One by one, Rachel went to each person and asked ye or nay, starting with Ruby.

She had a devilish grin and said, "Oh yeah, they both have to skinny dip."

Next, she went to Rose, who hesitated for a moment. "I don't know if they don't want to do it..." she trailed off.

Rachel responded, "They agree to do it if they lost, so it's not like they didn't know they could have to do it."

"Hey, no trying to influence the votes!" Alex called.

Rose thought for a moment more. "They should do it." She smiled sheepishly and mouthed towards Emmy. "Sorry."

Next was John, who responded immediately. "Hell yeah, they have to do it."

"And I vote yes as well," Rachel proclaimed. "That's four to two. No backing out now."

Emmy sighed, then smiled at Alex and said, "Ahh, what the heck?" She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The others all cheered; Alex sat shocked at what had just happened but didn't have long to compose himself before Emmy pulled down her one piece. Her breasts bounced free. Alex gasped. They were perfect. Round, firm, and perky. She kicked off the suit and dove into the water. Alex watched her dive, mesmerized by the beauty of the graceful action.

She swam away, and Alex felt a stirring in his suit. His cock, which had softened during the race, hardened instantly. He glanced over at Rachel. She winked at him. Sheepishly, he smiled back at her. He looked around and saw Ruby and Rose staring at him. Looking down at his crotch, he realized his erection was clearly visible. He quickly covered himself with his hands. Someone giggled behind him. He looked over to see Emmy swimming towards him. She was completely naked. Her nipples were erect. She grinned at him. Her beauty mesmerized Alex. Her breasts were full and round, her nipples were small and erect. She hoisted herself out of the pool effortlessly. Water dripped over every inch of her body.

She gave him a smile and said, "You're not going to win any races if you cover yourself like that."

Alex blushed. "Uh, yeah," he stammered.

"Come on, take off your speedo, if I have to do it then you have to do it," she said.

Alex slowly dragged his speedo down. His cock sprang free. It was rock hard and pointing straight up. He felt his heart racing. He had never been this hard before. Emmy smiled at him. Ruby whistled. Rose's eyes widened.

Rachel spoke up, "damn Alex, I didn't know you were that big!"

Emmy grabbed his hand and led him to the shallow end of the pool and pushed him into the water. She jumped in after him and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him. Her tongue darted into his mouth. She moaned softly. Alex returned the kiss. Their tongues danced together. She pulled back.

She looked deep into his eyes. "Alex, I want you." She whispered.

Alex was stunned. "I've wanted you since the first day I met you," he whispered back.

Emmy smiled at him. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. Alex gasped. He gently squeezed her breast. Emmy moaned. Alex could feel her nipple becoming erect. She guided his hand to her other breast. He fondled both of them. She took his hand and led him out of the pool.

The two walked over to the lounge chairs and sat down. Alex leaned in for another kiss. Emmy reached down and grabbed his cock.

The others gathered around, Rachel grinned, John adjusted his trunks, Rose stared transfixed, and Ruby was rubbing her clit through her thong. Alex groaned. Emmy continued, stroking his cock.

She looked at him. "Now, who's going to be the winner?" She asked.

"I'm already a winner after this," He responded.

He looked at the others. They were all staring at him. John took out his cock and started stroking it. Alex moaned as Emmy stroked his dick. She lowered her head and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Alex moaned louder. Emmy sucked on his cock. She licked the tip, then ran her tongue around the head. She took more of his cock into her mouth. Alex moaned loudly.

John stroked faster. Rachel put her hand down Rose's swimsuit and fingered her. Ruby pulled her thong to the side and interred her own fingers into her tight pussy.

Emmy moved her head up and down Alex's shaft. She was taking most of his cock in her mouth. Alex groaned loudly. Suddenly, she stopped and stood up. The pause was agony. She pulled Alex to his feet. She led him over to the hot tub.

The others followed. She pushed him into the hot tub. The water was warm and relaxing. Emmy climbed into the tub with him. She took his cock in her hand. She rubbed the tip against her pussy lips. Lowering herself onto his cock, she moaned loudly. Alex began pumping his cock in and out of her.

She held onto his shoulders for support and leaned forward. Passionately, she kissed him. She moaned into his mouth. Alex pumped harder.

Rose moaned as Rachel's fingers penetrated her. Rachel reached over to John and guided his long cock into her mouth. Ruby got between Rachel's legs and pushed her swimsuit aside to eat her pussy.

Emmy moaned louder. Alex closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. Suddenly she came. She screamed. Alex felt his balls tighten. He exploded inside her. He moaned loudly. Emmy collapsed onto Alex. He hugged her tightly. She kissed him. He kissed her back.

Rachel stopped pleasuring Rose and John and came over to the hot tub, John and Ruby followed. Alex felt them climb into the hot tub.

Rachel looked at Alex and smiled. "That was amazing," she said. "Great show."

"Yeah, it was," Alex replied. Alex kissed Emmy again.

"You ready for more?" Rachel asked.

"Hell yeah," Alex replied.

Rachel kissed him intensely, and he kissed her back. She then turned her attention to Emmy. She knelt and licked Alex's semen from her pussy, then kissed her.

She pulled away from the kiss. "John, get your cock in me now," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!"

John knelt down behind her. He stuck his long cock into her pussy. He thrust in and out of her. Alex watched as Rachel fucked John. He watched as her ass bounced up and down. Rachel moaned. She was enjoying herself. Alex looked over at John. He was fucking Rachel hard. John was grunting. Rachel was screaming. John let out a loud groan. Rachel screamed louder. She came. John kept fucking her. Alex watched as John's cum dripped from her pussy. Rachel turned around and kissed John deeply.

Emmy knelt next to Alex and kissed him. She whispered in his ear. "I love you."

Alex moaned. He kissed her back. He kissed her passionately. "I love you too," he replied.

Alex smiled. He looked at Rose. She had removed her swimsuit; her breasts were round and firm. Positioned on the hot tub's edge, she spread her legs wide open. Her pussy glistened.

Alex moved over to her. "May I?" He asked.

"Please do!" Rose replied, biting her lip.

Alex buried his head in her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. Rose moaned as Alex's tongue moved faster and faster. Ruby moved over to Rachel and got on her knees, thrusting her tongue deep into Rachel's pussy while Rachel sucked John's cock.

Rose's moans became louder, and she screamed as she came. She lay back, exhausted. Emmy came over and kissed Alex again.

Rachel looked at Alex. "I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out," she said.

"Me either," replied Alex.

"I think we should take a break," said Emmy.

Everyone agreed. The group got out of the hot tub. They sat on the deck chairs, resting.

Emmy lay down on the chair next to Alex. She kissed him lovingly. Alex reached down and touched her breasts. He squeezed them gently; they were soft and warm.

"I thought we were taking a break," John said and laughed.

"We are, this is relaxing," Alex said, his hands on Emmy's breasts.

Emmy giggled. She kissed him. She ran her hands through his hair. He kissed her back. She broke away.

She looked at John. "Why don't you come over here?" she asked.

"Sure thing!" he replied.

Emmy laid back in the chair. John straddled her chest. He leaned forward and kissed her. He began with her neck. Emmy moaned. John moved his kisses down her chest. He kissed her tits. He licked and sucked her nipples. Emmy moaned. John continued to kiss her body. He kissed her stomach. His lips tenderly kissed her thighs. He kissed her pussy. He slipped his tongue inside her. Emmy gasped. She grabbed his head. Emmy moaned loudly.

She pulled Alex closer. She kissed him. Alex felt her tongue move inside his mouth. He kissed her back excitedly. John licked her pussy. He pushed his tongue deep inside her. Emmy moaned. Her hand went to his head. She pulled him close. She held him there.

She kissed Alex. As they kissed, she moaned. She wrapped her legs around R's head. She held him tight. John licked her harder. He fucked her with his tongue. Emmy screamed. She came. John continued to eat her out. She held him tighter. He kept going. Emmy screamed. She came again.

John stopped. He stood up. His cock was hard. He walked over to Alex, who knelt between his legs. John put his cock against Alex's lips. Alex opened his mouth gladly. John shoved his cock inside. Alex closed his eyes. John started fucking his face.

Emmy and Rachel watched.

Rachel got up. She went over to Alex. "Damn, I didn't expect that! That's so hot!"

She knelt and began sucking Alex's cock. John moaned. He thrust his cock deeper into Alex's mouth. Alex felt John's balls slap against his chin. Rachel sucked harder. She sucked faster. She stroked his cock with her hand. Alex moaned into John's cock. John moaned louder. He fucked Alex's mouth harder. Alex gagged.

Rachel slowed down. She stroked him slower. John groaned. Emmy sucked Alex's balls. She massaged them with her fingers. Alex moaned. Rachel sucked his cock. She took it all the way down her throat. John came. Alex tasted his cum. He swallowed every drop.

The sisters, Rose, and Ruby, were wrapped around each other, kissing deeply, grinding their naked bodies against each other.

Rachel continued to suck Alex off. He came in her mouth. She sucked his cock dry. John collapsed on top of Alex. Rachel got up; she walked over to Emmy. She kissed her. She rubbed her tits. Emmy smiled. She kissed her back. She reached down and grabbed Rachel's ass, squeezing it. Rachel moaned. Emmy kissed her again. She ran her hands through her hair. She kissed her neck. Emmy kissed her way down to her tits. She sucked Rachel's tits. Rachel moaned. She kissed her again.

"That was fun," she said.

"It sure was," Emmy replied.

"What about you?" she asked.

"It was amazing," Alex replied, panting.

"Well, it's about time we cleaned up and got ready for dinner," Rachel said.