Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 04

Story Info
The next party at Donna & Jeff's.
3.1k words
4.11
10.5k
16
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

Everyone is this is over the age of 18 and is therefore a consenting adult. ( no animals were harmed in the production of this )

Pool Party 04

The night of Donna and Jeff's pool party finally arrived and as planed Mandy & Toby arrived at our place just after 5.30pm. Just after they arrived there was a loud knock on the front door. I went to see who was there and was greeted by the smiling face of Cass and she was accompanied by another woman.

Cass said that she would hold of the introductions until Sandy was with us and I ushered these 2 stunningly beautiful women in and led them into the kitchen where the others were talking sitted around the kitchen table all 3 like me nude.

In the kitchen Cass's friend was the first to speak when she exclaimed " Toby, you never dress like this at work."

Toby replied "Work would not approve Vic and I never knew you knew Sandy & Dave."

As Vic disentangled herself from Toby's embrace she informed him that her and Cass shared a flat together. As this was happening Sandy introduced Cass to my sister even though they had briefly met when Cass delivered the pizza.

At this time I explained that we were going to a party as soon as everyone had decided what to wear. Mandy laughed at that and then the phone rang. Sandy answered it. It was Donna inquiring when we would be arriving. Sandy informed her that we had some unexpected guests and Donna said to bring them as well if they would be OK with the rules of the pool. Sandy excitedly inquired about it becoming another impromptue orgy and Cass and Vic responded with "Where and when? Count us in please."

Sandy & I immediately pulled on some shorts and Tees as did Mandy & Toby and asked Cass if they could follow us to Donna & Jeff's.

Arriving at our destination we discovered that there was several cars parked outside and found a place to park further along the street. As the 6 of us approached the front door Jeff opened it wide and loudly declared " if you 6 want to gain access to this home you will need to divest your bodies of all textiles before entering."

Standing on the front verandah Mandy, Toby Sandy and I removed our tees and shorts and stood naked there while we turned towards Cass & Vic and watched them strip off their dresses. They were travelling commando and Jeff soon ushered us all in and directed us to the pool saying " I see that you are now properly attired for the pool. Welcome to the pool party."

Once out the back we noticed there where 5 other couples there, most of who we had not met before. Everyone was naked and Donna & Wendy were in the pool fooling around with someone I did not yet know. Tony ( Wendy's husband) was very casually masturbating a woman I also did not know but was soon introduced to as Selene the partner of Julian the guy in the pool with Donna & Wendy.

Next we were introduced to an absolutely stunning blonde woman named Xanthia & her husband Theo who were talking with Cináed or Cin as she preferred & Sean. Also there were Cath & Rick who we knew from a previous party.

Once all the introductions had been made Vic quietly asked Jeff whether there was any restrictions on who she could fuck to which he replied "As long as they consent you can do what ever you desire with whoever you choose." He continued with "Let the fucking party begin."

Hearing this Vic went to the nearby lounger and laying down on her back loudly stated "Who is going to be the first to fuck me?" then followed this up with "Oh by the way I love fucking more than one at a time so come fuck me everyone."

Theo was the first to react and as he was standing next to the lounger he reached down and placed his hand on Vic's pussy then declared "She is ready for a good fucking as she is saturated and I think I will go first as the closest one to her."

Cináed was the next to move and without any warning straddled Vic's face and lowered her pussy onto a very eager tongue. "Fuck she does eat pussy well" Cin soon shouted amid the convulsions of her intense orgasm.

At the same time Theo was unloading into Vic's cunt and when he withdrew from her Sandy moved in and began licking her clean. Sean seeing Sandy bent over pushed his 7" cock straight into her and proceeded to vigorously pound her. Xanthia turned to me and said "As Sandy is eating my husbands cum from her maybe I should get some of yours in me as well. Do you have a preference as to just where, my ass, my cunt or my mouth?"

"If you don't mind I think I would like to fuck your ass first." I replied.

Xanthia took my hand and lead me over to one of the outdoor tables and picked up a bottle of Glide that was sitting there and bending over said "Grease us up big boy then shove that cock in me and fuck me until we both cum."

I was a little hesitant but this obviously was not her first experience of receiving a dick through the backdoor and as I hesitated a little she asked "Are you an anal virgin Dave?"

I replied "No but I've not done it more than 4 or 5 times so not too practised." "Is it that obvious?"

Xanthia laughed before saying "I won't break so just push it in and fuck me hard. I love it that way, it would be even better if we can find another cock to fuck my cunt at the same time."

Jeff & Toby must have heard this as they almost immediately were there with their cocks waving in our faces. Seeing this Xanthia pulled off my dick and instructed me to lay on my back so she could mount me in reverse cowgirl. Once we resumed our anal fuck like this Jeff pushed his cock into her cunt and we found a working rhythm then Toby presented his cock to her mouth. As others noticed Xanthia being made airtight we soon attracted a loud cheering audience.

Mandy then announced that she had 3 holes that required filling and Julian, Tony & Cass quickly moved to her. Tony lay on his back as Mandy moved to impale her ass on his cock. Once settled down on him Julian pushed into her cunt and then Cass settled her pussy on Mandy's face.

Looking towards my the area where Sandy lay I could not see her for a moment. She was hidden from above by the big body of Theo. Donna was riding the face of Sean and only then I did I see that Sandy had her tongue buried in Donna's groin and must have had both Theo & Sean fucking her in a sandwich.

Seeing Sandy in this position was too much for me and I immediately started to feel my balls tighten. Sensing this I shouted out to Xanthia "I'm cumming" as I found God. At least it felt that way as my orgasm triggered Xanthias'. This in turn triggered both Toby and Jeff as well. The 4 of us almost simultaneously reaching orgasm. As we separated we all moved over closer to our partners.

Sandy noticed Jeff was standing next to Donna and then saw that I was standing on the other side of Donna. She moved her hands and said "you 2 need to kneel next to us so that I can stroke some life back into your dicks, that way I can brag that I have been fully engaged. You know cocks in both my ass and cunt, my mouth in another pussy and both hands full! Does that make me a full use slut Dave?" she followed this with "I hope someone is recording this. I so want to see what I look like when I'm being so slutty."

Selene then proudly proclaimed "don't worry about that Sandy I set up 3 very strategic camers before and I have a handheld just for the closeups, darlings. I suppose I should have checked with everyone beforehand but I hope everyone agrees to today being recorded. Ohh SHIT IT"S TOO LATE NOW IT"S DONE" then said "By the way after I have edited everything together I will give every couple a copy as long as we can agree that it does not get posted online. Is that OK with us all?"

Wendy yelled out "tony, how does it feel being married to a porn star?"

Everybody laughed and Selene zoomed her hand held in on everyones face and introduced us to her camera. Even catching closeups of Sean's face as both he and Donna cumming at the same time capturing the startled look on Sandy's face as Donna squirted into her and Sean's mouths. Theo then expolded into Sandy's cunt with a huge load. This was captured on video and when I looked towards Jeff I signalled that we should give Sandy a facial with our cum. Jeff and I almost in twin speak both said "Selene you better get this on film."

We then proceeded to paint Sandy's face with our emission and she smiled for the camera.

The fucking continued for another 2-3 hours interspersed with eating and swimming. By 9.30pm everyone was looking well fucked. Us men were drained as we had cum at least 4 each and the little blue pills had certainly done their job keeping us up though I for one was feeling a little sore. Mandy didn't help my situation when she stroked my dick as we were preparing to say our goodbyes while lookingn at Sandy asking "did you leave some in the tank for me and Sandy when we get back to your place dear brother because I'm still horny?"

before we left everyone wrote their names and addresses on a pad that Selene had with her so she could send us copies of the videos and the edited version. Everyone dressed and we all said our goodbyes. When we got to my car Mandy jumped in the front seat and told Sandy to see that Toby enjoyed the ride home. Before I had the car in gear Mandy had removed the her shorts and Tshirt and started to pull my shorts down. Very soon after that I was momentarily distracted by a small barrage of material as Sandy threw both her & Toby's clothes at Mandy's head saying "get your head out of my husbands crouch you dirty bitch or I will have to put Toby in one of my own hidy holes."

Mandy responded with "Toby don't you dare cum in that slut! At least not until we get inside the house because I want to watch and it is a bit hard to do while I'm trying to give Dave a gentle blow-job as he drives us there."

"Hey I think that we should pospone any sex until we actually get to Dave's because if he gets pulled over by the cops we could be in some shit not wearing seat belts and apart from that it may be a little distracting for our drive don't you think?"

"Good points Toby, thanks mate it is probably illigal as well" I replied.

"Spoil Sport" Sandy said pouting as Mandy sat back in her seat properly.

As we drove the conversation turned to the video of today's events and we came to the conscientious that we should have a movie night when the discs arrive. Arriving home the girls suggested coffee first then sex. The only decision to be made after that was where for the previously mentioned sex would take place.

"The bedroom is the obvious place isn't it girls and besides it is more comfortable in bed than on the lounge I think" Toby offered.

We drank the coffee at the kitchen table them taking some water bottles from the fridge we made oue way to the bedroom. There Toby and I reclaimed our wives first and while we both recovered Sandy and my sister moved into a 69 and cleaned up the resultant cream-pies. Within 10 minutes our pricks were once again hard. Seeing this Mandy quickly engulfed my cock and began another of her fantastic head-jobs. I truly love my little sister. 10-12 minutes into this Toby exclaimed "Sandy please stop I'm too sore to continue this my dick needs a rest."

Mandy took her head off of me for long enough to say "toby I never thought I would live long enough to hear you knock back fellatio darling. What ever have you done today?" Then laughed and resumed sucking me.

I was getting very close to my pain threshold as well and it was evident to me that I did not have any semen left to give her and 1 minute later had my first ever dry orgasm. This surprised Mandy and I but even more surprised was Sandy as she did not believe it was possible. Soon we heard a rather loud snore emanating from Toby laying next to us. "Typical fucking male" Mandy said.

"Bloody wombats just eats, roots, shoots and leaves providing he don't fall asleep." "n Sandy muttered.

"Hey I'm still awake here you two" I said.

"Not for muck longer Ill bet" they both said.

Then Mandy suggested we all sleep here tonight and they would go home in the morning. And very soon 4 of us were sleeping.

At about 8.30 am I awoke to a very wet mouth on my cock. Looking down I was shocked to see that both Mandy & Sandy were bent over and giving me a double blow-job. "Nice way to be woken girls and good morning to you both"

Sandy then plainly stated "To slightly misquote Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore `I love the taste of a stiff cock first thing in the morning` Don't you Mandy?"

Mandy snickered and said "Yeah and it feels so good in my pussy too"

"Girls, girls I don't think my balls have recharged yet, give me a 2 or 3 more hours and I will see what I can offer you please."

reaching into her bedside drawer Sandy removed one of her silicone life like vibrators and asked "Mandy would you like to borrow Ron for a bit of relief?"

"Who the fuck is Ron?"

"Sorry Mandy let me introduce Mr Ron Jeremy" Sandy answered holding out the vibrator to her. "Put it in a pot of hot water for a few minutes and it feels almost like a real one too, it is always stiff even when it has run out of energy, unlike men and then all it needs is a new set of batteries. Besides it does not snore or fart nor leave its dirty cloths laying about" she added laughing.

"Sandy I think I will pass on Ron if you don't mind. My pussy is a little tender at the moment from all those cocks yesterday. I can't believe that we both had all 8 cocks in us and those toys the other women used on us. I've never been so well fucked and me and Toby have been swinging and having orgies for the last 5 years. I'm surprised you aren't tender as well" Mandy stated as she got out of bed and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I went into the bathroom as well as I was in bad need of emptying my bladder. Sandy rushed in and pushing me out of her way she sat on the seat and said "If you aim carefully we can both go at the same time Hun."

This was a new twist as we had never played any kind of water-sport before. "are you sure? I may not have a very good aim Sandy what with being half mast." I told her.

Mandy then calmly said "You are more than welcome to use the shower stall Dave I don't mind the occasional Golden Shower."

Not having any time to delay I started to urinate into the toilet bowl but as I predicted my aim was very off and the beginning flow struck Sandy mid way between her naval and the bowl. As my stream increased my aim improved a little and most of it flowed onto her outer labia and the top of her slit.

Sandy started to sigh and then commented "This feels so fucking good I'm sure that I could get to like this new game."

"I'm sure you will Sandy. I love it when Toby and I do it together." Mandy went on to tell us that they did it at least once a week. I never knew she was so into kinky sex games but I was starting to like it. I had often wondered about how I would feel if a woman urinated on me. I am certain that we had discovered another sexy game we could play. Sandy rose and without flushing left the bathroom. Mandy immediately asked me if I wanted to lay down on the floor as she also needed to empty her bladder and though I might make a good target for her to practice her aim. I was uncertain but slowly lay on the floor and said "Not on my face please Mandy."

once she had peed over my lower body she returned to the shower and washed off and asked me to step in with her. We washed each-other stepped out and grabbing a towel each dryed each-other off then went and joined Sandy in the kitchen.

Sandy left us to finish preparing breakfast while she went to shower and when she returned 5 minutes later she was accompanied by Toby.

After everyone had eaten Toby & Mandy left for their place and Sandy and I got on with the usual chores for a Sunday. Once we had finished those we sat in the lounge watching TV and talked aboiut how we both felt the orgy that was Saturday night. We were both feeling sexually elaited and though a little sore were keen to try it again but probably not for a few weeks. That said we wanted to continue with having some time swapping with both Donna & Jeff and also with Mandy & Toby but not all together. Just as a foursome bi weekly with Mandy & Toby and bi monthly with Donna & Jeff. We would save the orgies for maybe 2 or 3 times a year to make them special.

What will the DVD's lead to? Stay tuned for the next chapter in the life of Sandy & Dave.

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers