Pool Time

Story Info
Mature couple, Brad and Stacey's weekend pool sex.
1.3k words
3.97
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pool Time

Weekends are a relief from the weekly stress of work. Brad and Stacey's daughter is off to college so now they have time to themselves. They have time to take care of the chores and honey-dos and more importantly, take care of each other.

Stacey told Brad that for this weekend they need to pick up some bottles of margarita, get some snacks and spend some time in the pool, especially since it's so hot.

Saturday morning came and they did their shopping and got what they wanted for the pool day and were already home. Stacey told Brad they should get changed and get in the water! Brad sat back on the edge of the bed as he watched Stacey undress. Damn, he loved seeing her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were almost always hard and that made it difficult for Brad to resist touching them. He watched her take off her clothes and then put her bikini on. Brad couldn't help but think of Stacey's smoothly shaved pussy, which he kindly manicured for her, and him, the night before. Nothing like having your wife's pussy in your face and trying to concentrate on shaving it.

Stacey looked down at Brad's already throbbing cock and said, "you should put that thing away before you poke my eye out with it!" as she giggled.

As Stacey got in the pool Brad was wasting no time making the watermelon Margarita drinks with crushed ice, just like she likes it. Of course, a bowl of chips and pretzels is securely positioned on the floating snack tray. They've got some great 80s music going and are beginning to enjoy how refreshing the water feels.

After drinking a couple of margaritas Brad guides Stacey to the side of the pool and they begin to passionately kiss! Brad pulls down Stacey's bikini top to reveal her breasts. Her nipples are rock hard. Stacey asks Brad if he liked what he saw. Brad sets his drink down and grabs both breasts and begins to massage them. Stacey stretches her arms out along the side of the pool, watching Brad's hands go to work. She begins to moan and leans her head back telling Brad how good that feels. Stacey loves when Brad pays special attention to her tits and her nipples.

Brad takes turns sucking each nipple. He comments on how hard they are. Stacey takes another long drink of her margarita and says, "I'm starting to feel a little fucked up." Brad laughs and slowly slides a hand into Stacey's bikini bottom. Stacey sets her drink back down on the edge of the pool and spreads her legs. Her pussy is throbbing with excitement as Brad begins to finger fuck her and kiss her at the same time while her breasts bob up and down in the water. Stacey gets very excited when Brad uses his fingers to rub her clit and explore the depths of her pussy. She moans with excitement as he switches from one finger to two, and begins finger fucking her gorgeous pussy. In and out, in and out as she bites her lip and gives out a few enthusiastic fuck yeahs!

Stacey pulls Brad's bathing suit down and grabbed his rather large cock. She exclaimed, "damn baby, are you fucking happy to see me?" With that she rubbed and tugged on the shaft of his cock while looking deep into Brad's eyes. She pulled him close and began to kiss him, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths with excitement. Both panting with anticipation. Brad lifted Stacey's legs and suspended her in the water as she guided his rock-hard cock into her pussy. In her drunk, sexy voice, Stacey said, "fuck me deep baby!" Brad, just as tipsy, began thrusting with excitement! Stacey let out several "oh fucks!"

Brad managed a muffled "oh shit, shit, fuck" and with that came with such force that Stacey grabbed his head and smiled and said, "oh my god baby, that felt awesome!"

Brad pumped a few more times and then they both embraced while his cock was still hard and deep within her pussy.

Brad finally pulled out and they both watched the stream of cum follow the current away from them. Stacey told Brad again how fucking amazing that felt and that they should get another drink!

Brad pulled his shorts back on and climbed out of the pool, staggering just a bit from the alcohol. Stacey followed quickly behind him. Brad began pouring the margaritas into their cups when he turned to see Stacey sitting on the countertop with no bikini bottoms on and her legs spread wide open!

Brad exclaimed, "god damn baby, that is a fucking beautiful pussy!"

Stacey replied with, "it desperately needs more attention!"

Brad set the bottle down and immediately began nibbling Stacey's beautiful bald pussy. As he licked it Stacey leaned back. Brad loved the taste of his wife's pussy. He began sucking Stacey's clit and she began moaning loudly. That is always a big turn on for Brad. He spread her lips apart to slide his tongue deep into her pussy. Stacey moved her hips to his thrust, riding his tongue and moaning the whole time. Brad went back to sucking her clit and Stacey asked him to put a finger in her while he sucked. He finger-fucked her and sucked her clit until her whole body shuddered and she let out a tremendous "oh fuck yes!" She came two more times while Brad continued to suck and finger Stacey's beautiful pussy.

Stacey got off the counter and slid her bikini bottoms back on and told Brad she'd meet him back in the pool. Brad refilled the snacks and brought their freshly topped off drinks to the side of the pool that was now well shaded from the sun. Brad and Stacey ate their snacks while sipping their drinks, laughing about what the neighbors could or could not have seen and kissed off and on. Brad and Stacey were both getting quite tipsy the more they drank. Stacy reached down into Brad's swim suite again to check the status of things. She said, "hmm. Still hard, that's impressive!" Stacey wrapped her legs around Brad and they floated around the pool, bobbing up and down, drinking their margaritas. Stacey loved knowing that Brad's cock was still hard and gave it another good tug as they wandered aimlessly around the pool.

Stacey got more giddy the more she drank. She kept telling him how horny she was and how she loved the feel of his cock. Brad whispered in her ear, I sure would love to fuck your ass. Stacey had to be really drunk for her to let him fuck her asshole. Stacey grabbed Brad's hand and led him to the pool stairs. Still holding her drink, she pushed Brad to sit down on the stairs and then pulled his shorts down. She then pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. She said, "well since we are in the pool, no need for the lube!" With that she straddled Brad backwards, slowly guiding Brad's thick, hard cock into her ass. She said. "slowly, nice and slow." Brad let out a "god damn your tight! You feel amazing! He set his drink down, reached around and massaged her tits as she moved up and down on his cock. She let out an "oh fuck yes!" Stacey moved her ass up and down, slowly, as Brad leaned backward to make sure his cock would go as deep as Stacey wanted. Stacey moved a little faster. The pool water provided the right amount of lube and Stacey was enjoying the feel of Brad's cock deep inside her. Brad couldn't hold on any longer and with that shot a lot of hot cum into her ass. Stacey turned and looked at him and said, damn, did that feel good, and giggled! Brad stayed inside and pumped a couple more times before gently sliding out. Stacey helped Brad with his shorts and gave him another deep, lingering kiss and said, we need to fucking spend more time in this pool!