Pool Time for Bbw and Husband

Story Info
Bbw and husband get a scare at the pool.
1.6k words
4.07
15.5k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third day of our vacation, and we were having a great time. We had spent the day at the beach, and we had timed it perfectly with the incoming tide. When the tide is coming in, the waves are bigger and more fun to play in! We were both a bit tired and sunburned after the beach, so we were headed to the condo pool. We knew we would have the pool to ourselves. This was the time of evening that all the families were getting ready and heading out to early dinners. We were having dinner delivered from the Beach Grille. Since we were staying in, we could take our time in the pool.

We made giant gin & tonics in our Yetis and threw our fresh towels onto a couple of chairs. I had already downed a pretty big cocktail, and I was feeling silly. Without hesitation, I did a cannonball right into the deep end. It was a good thing the pool was empty, because one of my huge tits popped right out of my suit. I was wearing a black one-piece with high cut legs and a plunging v-neck front. It had gold accent rings at the shoulders and a gold circle in the middle of the deep v-neck, presumably to keep the breasts in. The suit looked great on my thick, round body, but it was no match for my very large tits!

Hubby saw my wardrobe malfunction and laughed as I swam over to the side to get a drink from my cocktail. "Careful, babe." he said, "If you keep flashing those things at me, I'm going to have to get my hands on them!". I raised an eyebrow and thought that wouldn't be the worst thing. He settled into the sling float, and I drifted on a pool noodle, both of us relaxing, chatting, and enjoying the refreshing water.

I floated back to my drink and held onto the side of the pool. As I took a sip, my man came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his thick cock straining against his trunks, hard and pressing into my suit between my legs. I pushed back into him a little, wiggling against the bulge in his pants. His hands went to my tits, squeezing and groping as I lightly grinded against him. I don't know if you can call it dry-humping if you are in a pool.

I pulled away and turned around to face him, sliding my legs through the openings on the sling float and wrapping them around him. His cock stayed rock hard as we kissed and floated. With a quick and impressively graceful move, he freed his dick from the trunks but kept them securely on. Apparently the water was not too cool for him, buecause there was no shrinkage. He pulled my suit to the side and slid is fingers into me. Finding sufficient lubrication, he pulled me down on his cock and I crossed my legs under his butt to hold me there.

We had penetration, but we weren't really fucking. We moved slowly, me enjoying the fullness in my pussy, him enjoying the tight warmth of it. Eyes closed, we stayed like this, kissing deeply and listening for the sound of other resort guests.

It wasn't people that interrupted our fun, but the most deafening thunder boom we had ever heard! We opened our eyes and pulled apart, gasping as we looked at the black sky that had blown in as we were fooling around. A massive storm was eminent, and we were in a pool- the most dangerous thing possible. Honestly, I don't know if we have ever moved faster in our lives. Practically throwing ourselves out of the pool, we grabbed towels and cups in a flash and headed for the building doors. The second the doors closed behind us, lightning struck a tree 15 feet from the pool on the edge of the golf course.

We rode the elevator up to the fifth floor with hearts still racing and still short of breath. As we walked in the condo, the sky absolutely opened up. We watched the torrential rain from the safety of the living room. The storm didn't last long, blowing through fast and angry. As the rain subsided, I realized that we were soaking wet, and my mind started to go back to the fun we were having in the pool.

I wiggled out of my wet suit, and stepped over to my hubby to remove his trunks. As I shimmied his suit off, I went to my knees and smiled at him. "Babe, I'm not sure if I've got anything for you. That scared the shit out of me!" he said. "Challenge accepted." I replied. He laughed and relaxed a little as I took his mostly soft dick in my mouth. He was average length but thick. I always told that him that his dick was thicker than the cans of Red Bull he loves! He stood in front of the glass doors, staring out at the ocean and letting me work his cock and balls. I made sure I gave every part some attention, and my efforts were rewarded as I felt him grow harder and harder in my mouth. I stood up and said "Thanks for rising to the occasion!". He laughed again as he grabbed my ass and lowered his mouth and other hand to my tits. I shivered as he sucked and fondled me.

He pulled me down to the soft carpet with him and reached for my pussy as I reached for his cock. He worked my pussy and clit with his magic fingers as I stroked his cock firmly. He moaned and told me to turn around and get on my knees. I spun around so he was behind me, and leaned forward to my elbows so that my big ass was against him. He wasted no time and drove his dick into my cunt, hard and fast, fulling me up with his thickness. He felt amazing pounding into me deeply, my big tits swinging as they hung down. He read my mind, reaching around and grabbing one as his other hand held my thick hip to steady him. I bounced my pussy back into him as he thrusted. "Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy hard!" I cried out. I loved being loud during sex, it was so liberating.

He moaned and grunted in pleasure before slowing down and pulling out of me. He slapped my ass, and I flipped over on the soft living room rug. We had an unspoken language when we were fucking and we seemed to anticipate the other's needs and actions. I moved toward him and opened my legs wide, giving him access to my body. He slid right into my pussy and resumed the deep pounding that I loved.

It was dark outside and dark in our room, but I got the distinct feeling that we were being watched from the few condos that angled towards ours. That thought made me even more excited. They couldn't possibly make out our faces, but they could see us fucking, for sure! Hubby must have sensed it too, because he glanced up and out the glass door. He gave a quick laugh in the dark before leaning forward and thrusting deeper, as deep as he could. He drove his cock into my pussy over and over, grabbing my tits as he pounded. My orgasm came fast and hard. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck yes" I yelled as I came. He let go of my tits and leaned back as my orgasm ebbed away, never stopping his rhythm.

He pulled out of my pussy slowly as my spasms stopped, and flipped over to his back. He absolutely loved coming with me on top. We don't get to this position all that often, because he also likes to be the one doing the fucking. I straddled him and slid my very wet cunt down his thick cock. I rode him, slowly at first before picking up the pace. I bounced on his dick, hard and fast, enjoying the looks of pleasure all over his cute face. His breath increased and he pressed his hips up into me as he reached for my tits. I leaned forward and ground my pussy into him hard as he squeezed my boobs and started cumming hard in me. I was surprised by another orgasm of my own, and I yelled out a bunch more "Fucks!" as we came together. We finished together and I laid forward and slid off his dick.

Just as we both let out that after-sex contented sigh, there was a tentative knock on the door. "Uh, delivery from Beach Grille." called the voice, clearly trying to hold back laughter. Hubby and I burst out laughing, totally embarrassed. We got up and my guy grabbed his wallet from the counter. We had no idea how long the delivery guy had been at the door listening. Hubby slid an extra $20 under the door. " Sorry if you were waiting long. You can just leave it at the door." The delivery guy set the food down and grabbed the money. "Thanks, have a good night. Although is sounds like you already did." He started laughing, and we heard him laughing all the way back to the elevator.

I ran for the shower as Hubby grabbed a wet towel to wrap up and retrieve the food. "I hope dinner is as good as the appetizer!" I called out as I turned on the water. God, I love this island.