BBW Finds Vacation Headache Relief

Story Info
BBW and Hubby help out some new vacation friends.
2.6k words
4.07
12.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soothing sound of the waves was no match for the headache I woke up with this morning. After the storm that had us running for our lives from the pool, it continued to rain on and off all night. I was guessing that was the reason for the pounding head- along with a few cocktails. Trying to talk myself into getting up for ibuprofen, I felt my hubby stir behind me. His morning wood was pushing against my ass, and I smiled despite my headache. I offered him a million dollars to get the drugs for me, which he kindly did. I laid there for a few minutes, listening to the waves and waiting for the meds to kick in.

I had booked a beach yoga session this morning, and I knew I would feel better if I went, so I forced myself up and into a tight black tank top and yoga pants. The low cut top had a built-in bra and made my huge, natural tits look great. I grabbed water and the yoga mat and headed for the elevator. As I rode down from the fifth floor, the elevator stopped on three to let a very pretty young woman on. She was petite dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. She had a very small chest, narrow waist, and a round, firm ass. Her dark skin perfectly complemented the tiny, hot pink sports bra and bike shorts she was wearing. She was also carrying a water bottle and yoga mat.

I smiled at her. "Are you going to beach yoga at Surfside?" I asked.

She jumped a little and dragged her eyes away from my cleavage. "I am so sorry" she exclaimed "Yes, are you headed there, too?"

"Yes, and no need to apologize! I get that a lot!" I said, laughing.

"Someday I hope to have something more than these beestings" she said, gesturing to her breasts. "Yours are just amazing!"

"Thank you, but I have to give some credit to the tank top, Its doing the heavy lifting!". We both laughed at that, and introduced ourselves. It was a 10 minute walk to the class, and we chatted as we walked. She was a grad student, on the island with her boyfriend and his extended family. They were sharing a condo with his two younger brothers, and the rest of the family had the other units on the floor. The yoga class was her chance to get away for a bit.

"I love his family, they are really wonderful, but its just a lot for me. We moved a lot when I was young, so I didn't spend much time around big families. Plus, we have no privacy, his brothers are 18 and 19, and they are always staring at my ass!"

"I can see why, you are gorgeous!" I complemented her.

"Omg, so are you! But thank you for that!" she said.

We talked about where we were from and our careers. When she heard what field I was in, she she explained that she had a friend in the same field that lived near me, and her friend was looking for internships. I offered to meet with the young woman and offer any help I could, and we exchanged numbers so that her friend could reach out.

We joined the class just in time to get started. The ibuprofen, the long walk, and the fresh air had all helped to dull the pain in my head. The yoga class was amazing, and I felt like a new woman afterwards. I even managed to keep from giggling during downward dog and child's pose, even though I was imagining myself in those poisitions with my husband behind me and on top of me!

The young woman I had met, K., invited me to go get a cup of coffee with her in the plaza, but I wanted to get back and head down to the beach. We said our goodbyes, and I made my way back to the condo. My hubby had packed the cooler for snacks and cocktails, and we grabbed our stuff and headed out.

It was high tide when we got to the beach, and there weren't many peple there yet. We set up our chairs and umbrellas high up the beach and settled in to enjoy the day as people and familes slowly made their way down to the beach. It was humid after all the rain, and we got hot pretty quickly. The ocean water felt amazing, and even though the waves weren't great, we stayed in the water for quite a while. I absolutely love just spending time with my husband doing nothing but talking and hanging out, and we only came back to the chairs because our stomachs were growling. The beach had gotten a little busier, but not many people were near us because we were set up so far up the sand. We pulled out sandwiches and fruit and topped off our cocktails. There was a small pop-up sun shade setup about 15 feet from our chairs, but those were the only people around us. That style of pop-up came with a shade cover that provided some privacy.

A large gust of wind came through and blew the privacy shade off the side of the tent facing us. And then we knew why they wanted the privacy shade! There was a couple in the tent quietly fucking, she was riding him as he sat halfway up, pulling her full ass onto his cock hard. His muscular white arms wrapped around her small waist as he increased his pace, thrusting into her.

As soon as I saw them, I knew it was K. from this morning, and I felt guilty watching! But, much like she couldn't stop staring at my tits, I couldnt drag my eyes away! Her boyfriend was handsome and muscular, and his white skin against her gorgeous dark complexion was mesmerizing. She threw her head back as she grinded into him, shoving her tiny tits and dark nipples forward. Her lime green bikini top was pushed aside, and he sat up and took her tit into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around him, her moving her hips quickly as she started to orgasm. He released her nipple and fell onto his back, bucking his cock up into her hard. She laid forward onto his chest, slowing her pace and letting him pound into her pussy. In my periphery, I saw my hubby adjust is swim suit aroung his growing cock., which made me very aware of my own wetness.

They were busy fucking, and we were busy watching, so no one noticed the angry mother approaching with the beach patrol. From our vantage point they had just both cum when the officer called out to them. K. jumped away from him and I caught a nice view of his long, slim cock, which was now rapidly going soft.

The beach patrol officers asked them to exit the pop-up and identify themselves. My hubby and I pretended to be very engrossed in our beach reads and watched the events unfolding out of the corner of our eyes. The angry mother was trying to yell at the young couple over the questions of the beach patrol officers. The couple covered and extracted themselves and followed the directions of the officers, who informed them that they were under arrest for indecent exposure and public indecency. They instructed them forward to the patrol car, and as they passed by, K. caught my eye. Her face registered surprise and embarrassment as she saw me, but then a look of relief came over her face. I smiled and nodded to her as they walked away.

I began to explain to my hubby that I knew the woman, and we both agreed that they made a bad choice but didn't deserve to be arrested. We finished our lunch and drinks, both of us agreeing that we needed fuck, because we were both super horny now. As we started to pack up,

my phone buzzed and I got a text from an unknown number.

It was K. asking me to come post bail for her and her boyfriend. They felt that they could not ask his parents if they could possibly avoid it. We discussed it and agreed to help the young couple out.

As many times as we have been to the island, the police station was not somewhere we had visited! We hurried back to the condo, changed clothes and headed that way. The island was fairly small, and crime was very minimal, so the police station was appropriately small and quaint. When we walked in, K. and her boyfriend were actually just sitting on one of the two benches in the lobby. No handcuffs or bars were needed.

K. rushed over to me and gave me a big hug. "I'm so embarrassed- but I don't know if its because we got arrested or because you saw us having sex!".

I assured her that there was nothing to be embarrassed about, and that we appreciated their passion and obvious love for each other. My hubby went to the desk and completed the necessary paperwork for bail. They were to appear the next day and enter their plea. A guilty plea would result in time "served" and a fine of $500 total.

K. introduced us to her boyfriend, T. and he thanked us profusely. He immediately sent the bail money repayment to my husband's Venmo account. They had already agreed to plead guilty and be done with the whole thing. We gave them a ride back to the resort where they thanked us many more times for the help and keeping their family in the dark! We rode up the elevator and parted at the 3rd floor with promises to stay in touch.

As we got into our condo, I realized that I was exhausted. Between the headache, early yoga, playing in the ocean, and sexy excitement, I needed a nap! My husband agreed and we collapsed into the king bed with the sounds of the ocean in the background.

I awoke to a similar situation as the morning, but without the headache and with a harder boner pushing against my ass. There were also two arms stretched around me, eagerly groping and pinching my tits. I moaned as a rush of pleasure went through me. He pushed his dick harder against me.

"Babe, I can't stop thinking about K. and T. fucking on the beach. Her tiny titties and her round ass grinding away on him." said my husband. Normally not one for initiating, he was ready to fuck! This is what we called Vaction Hubby (VH), my husband's alter ego. This guy was a sex fiend!

I threw my top leg back over his hip, giving him access to my pussy. He moved one had away from my tits and down to my opening. I was starting to get wet, so he slid two fingers into my pussy and used my natural lube to wet my clit and start working it slow and smooth. From this angle, I couldn't reach his cock that was straining against me, so I used my hands to pinch and work my tits some more.

The sight of me fondling myself caused hime to pick up the pace on my clit and plunge three fingers deep in my pussy. I let out another moan as he finger fucked me, enjoying that he had most of the contol because of our position. His breathing was getting heavy and his cock felt like a pipe against me. I hadn't even touched him, and he was ready to go. He loved getting me off, it was his biggest turn on. Well, that and me wearing something slutty to show off my huge tits and curvy body.

He grunted and pulled his hand away from my body, lifting my leg higher and moving to position his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Now I could reach between my legs and get to that thick pipe. I grasped him firmly and ran his cock over my pussy lips and clit to lube him up. It was his turn to do the moaning, and he pulled back so that he could thrust forward, fucking hard into my cunt.

He still had one hand on my boob, and he brought his other back up to work the other one. I reached down, fingers in a "V", placing one on each side of my pussy so I could feel his dick pumping in and out of me. He loved the extra sensation of my hand down there, and pinched and groped my tits harder in response. I have a feeling he was picturing K.'s little tits as he played.

"I need to be deeper in you. On your back and spread your legs." he commanded.

I was happy to comply, but hated feeling him pull out of my pussy. I flipped quickly and he pulled me to the edge of the bed to meet his thick body and thick cock. He was standing, and because he was barefoot on the tile floor, he had good traction. This gave him the power to pound deeply into me, and he wasted no time in absolutely dominating my cunt. I held my legs out wide, letting him access me and go as deep as he could, and it felt fucking amazing.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them back over my round hips. Now leaning slightly over me, he was hitting my clit and g-spot with each hard thrust. My orgasm started to build slowly, deliciously as he hammered into me. It hit me hard and shook my body with spasms, my pussy flexing hard against his cock.

He slowed his pace as my orgasm ebbed, finally sliding out of me, again, to my disappointment. He leaned down and gave my clit a couple of quick licks, causing me to gasp and moan again. He stood up with a smug smirk and ordered me onto all fours. He stayed standing at the edge of the bed as I turned on the bed to face away from him. My disappointment was relieved as he quickly dove back in to my dripping pussy. He surprised me by taking slow, long strokes, taking time to really keep my cunt full as he worked in and out. I pushed back into him, loving how he was working my body.

As I pushed back, one of my knees slid down off the bed. I moved my other leg to the floor and stood, bending forward with my elbows on the bed. Now my husband was as deep as he could be in my pussy and he groaned in approval. He immediately started the hard, fast pounding again, roughly grabbing my hanging tits with one hand and holding my hips with the other. I felt him start to come in pussy, moaning and ramming hard, filling me with his warm cum. I reached down to work my clit as he came, and this brought me to another orgasm as his cock finished jerking inside me.

We both collapsed onto the bed, sweaty, out of breath, and totally satiated. We ended up in the same positions that we woke up in, and stayed there talking, making dinner plans, and listening to the waves.

He got up first to head to the shower, but leaned in for a kiss first.

"I'm going to fuck you again tonight. K. was a gorgeous girl, but thinking of her body gets me thinking of your body. I love your body and I can't wait to get ahold of those tits again." he said as he walked away.

Next time, I think I will be the one picturing VH fucking me on the beach. God, I love this island!