Pooping Fun, Solo Style

Story Info
A totally depraved solo scat experience.
828 words
3.4
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at school, wife at work: perfect time for some dirty solo fun ;) I'm going to describe one of my maybe 2-3 times per month ritual (that I have just finished this morning), hopefully for your enjoyment and certainly mine. So I eat a high fibre diet normally including psyllium husk, which you may or may not know really bulks up the bowels!! Of course my bowels operate like clock work, and usually I am uncomfortable by the time the last of the family finally shuffle out the door, which means my obscene ritual can finally begin!! Today I bought an old plastic chair out into a secluded court yard area, well away from the prying eyes of neighbours. I am completely naked, which this time of the year is warm enough despite being around 8 am. While I am completely naked today, I am not always, as depending on how much of a mess I want to clean up, I sometimes wear underpants. To digress a bit, I found a pair of old period control panties of my wife's (hope she doesn't miss them, and truthfully I doubt she would want them back now..). These are great as they hold the shit in and allow me to walk around and garden etc, while my shit works its way everywhere, a feeling I absolutely love. Also the fact I am wearing an intimate piece of woman's attire adds to the perversity of it. After an hour or so, the shit tends to get uncomfortable, and from previous experience I know it can rub a little raw and chafing with shit is not pleasant. In the meantime, the feeling and the smell of my shit keeps me rock hard and I usually have multiple wanks. I love the look of when my cum gets mixed with shit that invariably works its way around my still hard cock. Yum.

Back to this mornings ritual on the plastic chair, sitting naked, very full and excited about what I am about to do. I sat and simply let go. My soft mushy shit oozed out of me rapidly coming out from under my balls and up my butt crack etc. The smell is immediate and the whole process feels fucking magnificent and liberating oh and of course: totally depraved!! Today, as I was not holding my shit in my special repurposed panties, I reached down and plunged my hand directly into my soft hot stinking shit.

By the way as I'm writing this, after the episode, I am getting very aroused and hard, and I look down at my cock and see a fair amount of shit that I left under my foreskin-on purpose of course :). I do wish I was flexible enough to take my cock into my mouth as I think I would enjoy licking the shit out from under my foreskin. I want to also point out that I have a prostate massager up my ass, lubricated by a small amount of shit I left around my opening after clean up. I like to take a photo of it in and out and there will always be a generous coating of shit clinging to it. I store these photos away: you never know I might be able to trade the photos with similar photos of someone else :)

Back to the chair: I pull my shit covered hand out after some vigorous three finger plunging up my generously shit lubricated hole. I feel the smooth creamy texture and examine it before bringing my fingers up to my nose and deeply inhaling. God, what a smell. I never tire of my deep musky acrid earthy smell. At this stage, and this morning was no different, I get so frenzied and aroused that I rub shit all around my face, in my mouth, and up my nose. By now the whole experience is very real, with all my senses heightened with my brain being bombarded with so many sensations. The shit I rub around my beard allows the smell to linger intensely. I then wrap my shit covered hand around my cock and wank my self off, loving the warm, sticky embrace around my hard cock. Sometimes I rub shit all over my stomach and up my arms and down my legs, and ass cheeks of course. By now I am a complete mess and I am starting to consider the clean up.

Cleaning up is completed with a garden hose I keep handy which is also good for the garden (not the veg garden of course).

As I sit here writing this I am getting very aroused, and as I look down at my now very hard cock, I notice my precum is mixing with the bit of shit I kept around and under my foreskin, I will have to relieve my self again. I bet you would love to clean this mess up for me wouldn't you...