Teah and Hannah Part Ways

Story Info
Mother and daughter finally have it out.
2.3k words
4
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Germaine arrived at the house and found Teah out front, on her knees, barefoot in the grass, planting wild orchids, wearing a bright yellow, sleeveless summer dress dappled with white butterflies.

Her matching single band cork wedge sandals sat near the plastic flower pots with her bottled water.

Teah wiped soil from her hands

She kept her eyes low, knowing that if she looked up at him, she'd briefly relive the most recent forbidden encounter that they shared.

"Here for Hannah?" Teah asked.

"Yeah," he said. "You look nice today."

Teah let her juicy bottom rest on her heels.

"She's inside," Teah answered, eyes low.

Germaine made his way to the front step.

"Germaine," Teah said.

He stopped and saw Teah's head turn halfway.

"It's good to see you again."

But, that was Teah's throbbing, moist pussy talking.

After work, Ella met with Kenya, Ana, and Rena at Teah's house. The women were in the living room discussing sales of the Watch Her Go online store.

Teah and Hannah had their hair in afro buns, wearing tunic shirts, leggings and flip flops, so that they could show off their fresh pedicures. The mother and daughter were in charge of the whole thing. All suggestions and decisions for the website went through them first.

"The floor is open," Teah said. "If any of you would like to throw an idea out there, now is the time."

Ella looked to Kenya. Kenya eyed Ana. Ana turned to Rena. Rena raised her hand.

"Yes, Rena," Teah pointed to her.

"I think we should give users the option to be affiliates of the site. Why buy ads when we can let the affiliates spam them at message boards and blogs for us?"

"That's a good idea," Teah said.

Hannah took notes on her computer tablet.

Kenya raised her hand.

"Yes," Teah said.

"We should break the videos down into their own individual categories, instead of just having our users go through the model directory."

"Elaborate," Teah rotated her hands.

Kenya said, "Different categories, like: scat, bowlcam, desperation, panty pooping, toilet slaves, smearing..."

"Who smears their own shit?" Hannah asked.

"I do," Ana said. "I smear my shit. I'll stuff my pussy with shit if it'll get me off."

"So do I," Rena replied. "I like smearing."

"I like panty pooping," Kenya said.

"I like bowl cams," Ella added.

Hannah looked to her mother. Teah bobbed her head.

"If we keep this up, we won't have a softcore site."

"Let's be open to new ideas," Teah said.

"Mom, I thought we were a site about letting people observe us while we relieved ourselves."

"Our sales are good right now, Hannah. We've been getting emails and messages about the very things that the girls here are bringing up. I say we jump on this."

Hannah put the tablet down.

"This is bullshit, mom. We're changing everything up now. We'll be just like those other hardcore scat sites."

"If you don't want to smear, then don't do it."

Hannah got up and nodded her head.

"So, they're running the site now?"

"Hannah, sit down."

"I'm not going along with this."

Teah stood up and got in Hannah's face.

"Sit your black ass down right now."

Hannah sat down with her arms folded.

Teah turned to the others.

"Any other suggestions?"

None of the women made a sound.

"Meeting adjourned," Teah said. "Make certain you all check your inboxes for special requests. Remember: no giving out personal information to customers, or you get fined for it. We don't want stalkers and anybody crazy coming after us. I'll be monitoring your sent messages."

After the women left, Teah slammed the front door.

"Don't you ever do that in front of them again."

"I'm grown," Hannah got up again. "Don't talk to me like I'm a child. You don't want my opinion, fine then."

Teah walked back over to Hannah.

"You're my daughter," Teah said. "I don't give a fuck how old you are. As long as you live under my roof, you'll do what I say. And as long as you're a shareholder of this business, you're going to do your part."

"Mom, all I'm saying is we don't want the site getting too nasty. If they want to panty poop and smear shit, give them their own sub sites. That's all I'm saying."

Teah smiled and kissed Hannah on the cheek.

"For a sassy bitch, you're actually brilliant."

"Fuck you," Hannah said. "You act like this website thing was all your idea. You didn't do this on your own."

Teah sat down and crossed her legs, flip flop dangling on her raised foot. She removed her large frame glasses.

"Talk to me, daughter. Tell me what's wrong."

Hannah sat across from Teah, arms folded.

"You really want to hear this, mom?"

"We agreed that we would be honest with each other from now on. So, fire away."

"Okay," Hannah said. "I hate you."

Teah showed no signs of feeling or emotion.

"I fucking hate you, mom. I hate what you've become and hate myself for becoming what you are. That's how much I hate you." Hannah looked down at her trembling hands. "But, then I'd be alone. Who'd shelter me? Feed me? Dad won't take me in. Grandma is gone. I don't understand this hold you have over me."

"You can go," Teah said. "I'm not forcing you to stay here. You stay here because it's convenient for you. Now, this hate you have for me? I don't know where it's coming from. I thought we made up. I thought we were making progress in our relationship."

Hannah glared at Teah with pure jealousy.

"The judge granted me joint custody."

"That's good," Teah said.

"But, now Germaine wants nothing to do with me, because all he thinks about is you."

Oh shit, Teah thought. That's bad.

Hannah's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Part of me wants you dead in the worst way."

Teah lowered her eyes, but not her head.

"Do you want to know what Germaine said to me after the court hearing? You want to know what my man told me right in front of our daughter?"

No, Teah thought. But, here it comes...

"Germaine told me that he can never be with me again and have a clear conscience. He said that he wanted to spare me the pain and keep his distance from me. He told me about the first time he had sex with you. He told me it was the best sex he ever had.

"He said that your pussy walls gripped his dick so hard, he thought he was going to die. He said my pussy's worn out and loose from having Gemeca, and that he's still hurt that I cheated on him with his best friend Miguel. He said that's why he still loves fucking you."

Teah only adjusted her tunic shirt on her shoulders and picked at her leggings for lint or other foreign objects.

"You still fucking Germaine, mom?"

Teah looked Hannah right in the eyes.

"Yes."

Hannah broke down, but Teah was indifferent.

"So, you like how it feels when my man fucks you?"

"Yes," Teah said again. "I love how Germaine makes me feel. He tears my pussy up. He knows where my spot is. I've been fucking him since we started the website."

"Do you feel anything for dad?" Hannah asked.

"I don't feel anything anymore. I'm just numb."

"You're not numb to Germaine, are you? You like it when he dominates you, when he puts all of his weight on you, when he smashes you until you shit yourself."

Teah got up and moved toward the front door.

Hannah stood up, bobbing her head.

"That's it, isn't it? You never got over dad leaving you, so you stole my man just to feel young again. We're both on our way to hell. You know that, right?"

Teah turned to Hannah, still indifferent.

"Hannah, we're already in hell."

"You're a devil, mom."

"Germaine was never really your man, because you wouldn't allow it. He proposed to you and you turned him down. I had a good marriage, and I fucked it up. I had a good man, and I wanted more than he could give.

"I'm a piece of shit, Hannah. If I'm on my way to hell, I'm going to be honest about the situation. I'm sick of being afraid, sick of being stressed out, and I'm tired of being so constipated that there's blood in my stool.

"Now, you can hate me until I drop dead, but that won't change your situation. You still have to be a mother to Gemeca. My days of changing diapers are over. I said that I'd be a model one day, and now I am.

"I've cried all of my tears, baby girl. And since we're being honest here, I don't give a fuck about you, I don't give a fuck about your daughter, I don't give a fuck a bout Germaine, and I don't give a fuck about your father.

"I'm doing me. I gave up my life for you. You broke my heart more times than I can count, but I forgave you and raised you, even after you became an adult. You want me dead? Fine. I'll be happy when it's over. Because, when it is, I'm going to haunt your black ass first."

Hannah bobbed her head.

"I'm done with you, mom. I'm done with this nasty shit we're doing and that nasty-ass website."

"I'll still send your royalty payments."

Hannah had forgotten about that.

"I appreciate that."

"See, Hannah? You're still dependent on me."

"I'll grow out of it," Hannah told her.

Teah rubbed her tummy.

"I gotta take a dookie. If you decide to stay, you can start dinner. If I'm dead to you and you want to leave, get all of your shit out of my house and don't come back."

Teah went down the hallway and shut the bathroom door. Hannah heard the bathroom vent fan come on.

She stood there and weighed her options.

Hannah wiped her tears and went into the kitchen. She took a bag of fresh string beans out the refrigerator and started snapping the ends off of them.

Teah was on her stomach, face turned to her right on a pillow. Her inverted heart-shaped butt was in the air and she was on her knees, her pussy pounded from behind.

Teah yelped and moaned with her eyes shut, her mouth opened as ballsac smacked against her vulva. The steady strokes of rigid dick brought her closer to orgasm.

She reached up and played with her clitoris as Germaine prepared to unload what felt like gallons of cum.

Teah tightened her pussy walls, gripping his dick, making him moan and bang her harder.

Teah felt poop opening up her anus. Even though she went vegan, her turds were still rock hard. Solid stools of dark digested food rose out of her butthole.

Behind her, Germaine looked down and saw Teah's poop emerging from her butthole. He saw the first piece of the stool drop from her tree trunk-like turd.

He pulled out and jerked his dick until arched spurts of rich, creamy semen spattered on the shit still in her anus.

Germaine watched Teah defecate while he squeezed the shaft of his penis to bring up any cum still in there.

When Teah was done pooping, she used wetness from her vagina to moisten her anus. She rubbed her clit some more before she turned around and picked up the hotel towel with her hard turds deposited on it.

She put her hard feces into the toilet while Germaine washed his dick off in the sink. Teah got into the shower and washed her privates, armpits and face with an oil-based, moisturizing bath bar. She was extra careful not to get her afro wet, which was pulled back in a large bun.

Teah, dried off and put on her bra, thong, tunic shirt, and leggings before joining Germaine on the queen bed.

After Teah dabbed the edges of her afro with another hotel towel and redid her afro bun, she got up and used her pedicured feet to feel for her flip flops.

Germaine pulled Teah back, her wide, plush behind landing on his lap making his dick so hard again, that his erection throbbed and hurt when she grinded on him.

Teah checked a text message while Germaine kissed on her neck from behind.

Teah's eyes shifted upward when Germaine's hands coiled around her waist. She felt her flip flops coming off of her feet as he massaged her clothed breasts.

Teah pulled way and got up.

"What's wrong?" Germaine asked.

"Take me home," Teah said.

Outside on the front step, Teah looked down at the doormat.

"Lost your house key?" Germaine asked.

"Hannah must be home," Teah said.

"So this is it?" Germaine asked Teah.

Teah exhaled and smiled.

"Germaine, I can't do this with you anymore. I love fucking you. I love every rock hard inch of you. I love it when you fuck me doggy style while I shit on your dick; you give me the most mind-shattering, toe-curling orgasms I've ever had. But, it's killing my baby girl."

"Your baby girl left me," Germaine said.

"I should have never touched you. I tainted you."

"I'm not a saint," Germaine told her. "We did what we did, because we were thinking about ourselves."

"My husband wants nothing to do with me. Now, I see why. I'm poison. You should avoid me at all costs."

Germaine moved away from Teah.

"You're not poison. You're crack-cocaine. And I'm going to do my best to stay clean from now on."

"Good-bye Germaine," Teah said.

Germaine got into his car and pulled off.