Poor Amber Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber Heard grows huge udders.
846 words
3.37
4.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber finally pushed Winona away, saying, "I'm sorry, Winona, but I can't go through with this. I'd rather seek out roles that appreciate my acting skills rather than my body."

Winona chuckled and retorted, "As if anyone's going to offer you any roles after your Depp scandal."

Amber was acutely aware that Winona was speaking a harsh truth.

Nevertheless, Amber retained her dignity and replied, "There are still people out there who believe in me."

Winona, with a hint of sarcasm, said, "Well, best of luck with that."

Amber began to walk away, still uncertain, but the idea of being used was too much for her to bear.

Before she could get too far, Winona interrupted, "How much did I offer you?"

Amber responded, "Four million."

Winona stepped closer, her hands cupping Amber's face as she made an enticing offer, "Ten million dollars."

Amber had never been offered such a substantial sum for any project before.

Winona continued, "What do you say?"

Amber hesitated, torn between the allure of the money and her principles. Could she really offer her body in exchange? What was the worst that could happen? Perhaps just a one-night stand.

Winona pressed for an answer, "Speak."

Amber cautiously inquired, "Do I have to do something else for you as well?"

Winona let out a soft chuckle, "I'm purchasing you for 30 days. You'll be staying here."

Amber hadn't anticipated that it would be this daunting. But with ten million dollars, she could regain her stardom without resorting to these measures.

Anxiously, Amber clarified, "You mean for sex, right?"

Winona smirked, "Well, that might be secondary. I primarily need someone to give my cows a break, so for the next month, you'll be my 'cow'."

Amber retorted angrily, "This is utterly inhumane. How can you treat a woman like this?"

Winona remained unfazed, stating, "The choice is yours. You can leave."

Amber hesitated, torn between the horrifying proposition and the need of the money.

Seeking some clarification, Amber asked, "Where would I be staying?"

Winona's response was unwavering, "In the cowshed."

Amber was appalled, "Are you out of your mind? I can't live there. It's filthy."

Winona's tone grew stern, "You will reside in that cowshed, completely naked, for a month, and you'll provide me with 'milk' twice a day."

Amber implored, "As a fellow woman, have some consideration for me. I'm not an animal."

Winona responded by playfully spanking Amber's butt, remarking, "Money talks, baby."

Amber found herself at a crossroads. Ten million dollars was too enticing to turn down. She had a monumental decision to make.

Amber asserted, "Fifteen million, or I walk."

Winona swiftly responded, "You're hardly in a position to make demands. In Hollywood, no one is even offering you a million. I'm offering you ten."

Amber persisted, "Fifteen means fifteen."

Clearly eager to secure Amber as her 'cow,' Winona offered, "Alright, let's settle at twelve."

Amber bargained, "If not fifteen, then at least fourteen. No less, no more."

Winona made her final offer, "My lovely cow, take thirteen or walk away."

Amber reluctantly agreed, "Fine."

*********

Amber stood in front of a large bowl filled with a blue liquid.

Winona instructed her, "Drink it. It will aid in your transformation."

Amber hesitated, then replied, "But..."

Winona reassured her, "It's only temporary."

Amber picked up the bowl and swallowed the liquid.

Winona directed, "Now, remove your clothes."

Amber unbuttoned her white dress, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her perky naked breasts and spongy buttocks clad in yellow panties.

Winona offered, "Let me assist you."

Winona crouched down, her lips hovering just above the waistband of Amber's yellow panties. With a delicate touch, she captured the fabric between her teeth, holding it firmly but not too tight. Slowly, she began to tug downward, allowing the panties to slide down Amber's legs. As the fabric descended, it revealed Amber's intimate area, her neatly shaved pubic region, inch by inch.

Finally, with a rough pull, she exposed Amber's beautiful vagina, leaving it bare and vulnerable.

Winona's teeth bit Amber's pussy lips, teasingly commenting, "So soft."

Amber gasped, but Winona stopped and stood up, facing Amber.

Amber started to shift uncomfortably as an unusual transformation began to take place within her body. Her once petite breasts began to swell and change shape, growing larger and taking on a somewhat elongated and slightly saggy appearance, crowned by prominent dark brown nipples.

Simultaneously, her ears began to undergo a transformation of their own, becoming more elf-like in appearance, or perhaps resembling something closer to that of a cow's.

Adding to this surreal transformation, just above her buttocks, a tail began to emerge, its color blending seamlessly with the hue of her skin.

Amber couldn't contain her confusion and asked, "What's happening?"

Winona, wearing a knowing smile, responded, "You are becoming a human cow."

With her transformation nearly complete, Amber's newly grown breasts, ears, and unique appearance gave her the look of a beautiful elf with exceptionally large and distinct breasts.

Winona then said, "Your udders look so giant. Let's head to the shed."