All Comments on 'Poor Filthy Ana Ch. 01'

by analynntaylor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
give her strength.

So many stories like this have the woman loose control of their emotions. What would come natural to a regular woman? Ana should still be thinking as a he until the real emotions from being treated badly cause her/him to reach out to a girlfriend and the irony would be Victoria becoming that best friend. They both have something in common, cheating men. Ana can accept the cheating for a time and use the old excuse of testosterone overload but end the end she gathers enough dirt to leave and get a great divorce settlement. She should also meet a guy that shows her/him respect. They flirt and kiss but always stop just short of cheating. Then in the final chapter have this lover give her the first female experience of a lifetime including romance and passion that by this time she'll be stronger and have faith in herself. Also it wouldn't hurt for Victoria to learn some life lessons from Ana along the way that they discover together. Leave the old Ana desperate to become a female again but because of her choices that becomes impossible. I like the beginning and how the new Ana is feeling small and vulnerable. I wouldn't want her to seem desperate and needy, she'll go through things.naturally become depressed and a little more insecure. But there needs to be something that strengthens her resolve and pushes her to become secure in herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD START

Please continue, need to have sequels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous