Pop Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no indication of how or if she was going to be used in the scene, AI waited patiently with her legs slightly spread and her hands behind her back. One of the frat boys made eye contact with her and made his way over. Based on the random nature and multiple cameras, Ai derived that the two stars were given free reign to do whatever they wanted to anyone. They were like kids in a candy store. Ai kept her body passive, and the frat boy took control. First came the predictable face licking. Then off came her clothes, ripped out of them like a doll being played with.

Once undressed, Ai was picked up and carried over to the sea of guests. The frat boy placed her on the lap of one of the many female guests. Their eyes met, but they refrained from reacting. Everyone was a trained professional and any reaction would ruin the scene. No one wanted to be the one failure. Ai's mouth was adjusted so she locked lips with the random female. Soon she was being taken from behind, each penetrating blow bobbing both their heads back and forth. The pleasure was forcing slight moans out of her mouth. Slight moans that the other girl could feel and hear. The man adjusted the girls' two hands into the rock on symbol and then continued his enjoyment of pounding Ai's pussy.

The sex didn't last long. The two men still had plenty of women to fuck around with including the bride, which would likely be the finale of the video. Even Riley remained untouched along with the rest of the wedding party. Cum splashed on the two latest victims and Ai was left in a lip lock with trails of semen drying across both their faces.

She was left in that pose for at least twenty minutes. All of that time making eye contact with the stranger. Both were trying to make a name for themselves in the porn industry. Ai couldn't see, but she heard the sounds of women being fucked over and over, and then left in compromising positions. Based on the sounds, the two frat boys were just starting to get into the wedding party.

And they wanted Ai to be a part of that. Her body was pulled away from her temporary partner. The warm wet lips were no longer pressed against hers. That was something she surprisingly missed. Her body was placed on the ground right near the wedding party. Moments later, Riley appeared above her. The two frat boys took their time kissing and licking every inch of her perfect skin that was visible while she remained in her maid of honor dress. Beneath them, Ai got a front row seat to the whole thing. Once they were done with the foreplay, Riley was stripped and then bent over. Her pussy was positioned just above Ai's face. The two men entered both of Riley's holes and begin pumping away. Drops of precum and pussy juice fell below on the lone spectator throughout the raunchy scene. A shower of human sex.

Ai could see the smile Riley's face was stuck in. A big part of the fetish was facial expressions and having a woman being double penetrated while smiling like she didn't have a care in the world was an attractive sight. Most producers, even the Japanese ones, often neglected that part of the fetish.

Both men blew their loads at the same time, pulling out right away. Semen dripped from both holes and onto Ai's face and neck below. To finish up with their latest cum dump, the two men slowly lowered Riley towards the ground until her ass covered Ai's face. She felt the movement of the semen leaving the respective holes and flowing over her face. Is this how they were going to leave her?

Her question was eventually answered. For the rest of the movie, Ai laid on the ground with her friend's ass on her face. It was the life of a time stop porn star. Wherever they ended up placing you is where you had to remain. After approximately another hour, Ai felt the relief of Riley being lifted off her. It was time for everyone to be put back in their place.

Positioned in her original spot, Ai caught a glimpse of the aftermath of the climax of the movie. Kneeling on the altar where the pastor used to be was the naked bride, her face covered in semen. No doubt a joint effort from the two frat boys. In her original place was her in-story mother wearing the wedding dress with a frozen facial expression of excitement as the ring was slid on her finger. Off to the side, the bridesmaids was placed on their knees with a groomsman's cock in each mouth while the girls flashed the peace symbol. It was a shot Jack lingered on to get all the angles and close-ups before the following reaction shot.

With the number of porn stars standing still, it truly was an impressive shoot. Judging by Jack Frost's giddiness, he was ecstatic with the results. The final shot was the reaction shot where everyone came back to life. It could only be done in one take if the continuity were to remain seamless.

"And action."

Ai felt her body and face with her hands. She looked down at her disheveled clothes with an exaggerated expression of shock. The bridesmaids all screamed and pushed the erect groomsmen away. The main focus lingered on the bride's mother, who excellently portrayed being embarrassed at her predicament, but flattered to be wearing a gorgeous ring and wedding dress. The moment urged her to kiss the groom, but the sight of her daughter made her recoil in shock. The groom took off his coat and placed it around his bride to be, who had already been soiled on her wedding day.

"And cut."

Everyone stopped pretending and cheered for a job well done. Jack took center stage and enthusiastically thanked each person for maintaining their pose. Riley walked over to Ai, both still naked and covered in cum.

"So, how was it?" Riley said.

"Very fun."

"I was talking about my ass. Did it feel good?"

Ai laughed. "You have the softest skin."

"You get some good shit as an Influencer." Riley winked. "So, have you thought of a name?"

"A what?"

"A stage name. Something you're going to build your brand around. This movie is going to be a big deal."

"Uhhh."

"Hmmm. How about Ai Doll. Suits you well."

"Ai doll?"

It was simple yet effective. Her primary audience was going to be for the time stop, mind control, doll crowd and it fit perfectly with how still she could be. Maybe this was going to be the big break she needed to get away from Mr. Wagner and his stupid cock. Maybe she'd finally be free.

"I like it."

Riley winked. "Well, see you around, Ai Doll."

Riley joined another group of porn stars and chatted away like they were best friends. To have a well-connected person in her corner meant the world to Ai. Taking that first photo shoot and saying yes to the porn shoot were starting to look like the best decisions she had made in a while. She looked forward to building her brand and leaving her old life behind for good.

***

Kim shifted in the uncomfortable outfit. For reasons beyond her comprehension, the PR team settled on PVC as her clothing of choice. The shiny material looked flattering on her body but was extremely tight and uncomfortable. Her tube top wrapped around her chest and somehow let her breasts pop forward while remaining tight to her body with no straps to support it. She feared that any movement would snap the top and cause her tits to go on show. Maybe that's what the PR team was counting on.

Her skirt was also PVC and showed off her perfect bubble butt. The only thing that wasn't black and shiny was her underwear. She was at least given a choice in that, although they urged her to go commando. Kim felt that would shed the last piece of her dignity, so she held on to that for the time being.

The PR people had set up a bunch of interviews for her to announce that her new album was currently in production. An album she was told would be written for her to set the tone for her new brand. The dreams of being a solo female artist with all the money and power in the world were just fantasies. Instead, she was being manufactured like every other product. Her look was chosen for her. Her music was chosen for her. Even her personality was chosen for her. The people in charge knew fun bimbos did well and had no desire to experiment on new brands. Why fix what wasn't broken?

In her first interview, she was instructed to giggle after every answer and to somehow work in her new catch phrase. After a few sessions with an acting coach, Kim learned how to properly present herself in her new role. Tits out, ass out, dangling hands, and slow sensual movements. The way she walked was best characterized as looking like someone had just fucked her in the ass and her body was screaming for more. The amount of work that went into preparing her was astounding to think about. Every little detail mattered, even her facial expression, which was best described as a vapid smile. A team of people actually got together and determined how to make someone look as fake and sexually appealing as possible while acting like an idiot. From her image in the mirror, they certainly accomplished their objective. Kim did the vapid smile she had practiced so many times. Unfortunately, it was perfect. She really did look like a bimbo.

The introductions were made, and Kim sat down. The last time she was on the Happening Show was when she first broke into the industry as an innocent young girl on the verge of stardom. Now she had plenty of success and her image had changed entirely. The host, Stan, had been given a brief breakdown of Kim's new brand and his questions were tailored accordingly.

"So, Kim, great to see you back. You've certainly changed a lot since I saw you last."

"Like ya, so much has changed." Kim said in her practiced valley girl accent followed by a fit of giggles. She was scared by how good at it she was.

"We've heard rumors that you have a new album coming out. Can you give us some more details on that?"

"Well...like..." Kim twirled a strand of newly blond hair around her finger. "It's like going to be a bit different."

"Different how?"

"I like wanted to like really show people the real me." Kim laughed. It was exhausting to focus on every little aspect of her new personality.

"I think what they see is what they get." Stan said.

The crowd laughed and Kim had no choice but to laugh at her own expense, further proving his comment. If there was a rock bottom for Kim, this was it. Laughing along with everyone after the host basically called her an idiot was a shot to her own ego. She knew the truth about herself, but no one else would.

"Like totally." Kim said with another giggle, doubling down on her bimbo persona.

"And what gave you the inspiration for the songs?"

"Um..." Kim panicked internally. She had no idea what the songs were about yet. "It's just like about letting loose and exploring who you are."

Kim flung her hair behind her shoulder and pushed her chest out. The mindset of a bimbo was that all eyes had to be on her. The more attention she got, the better. Inherently, that meant her clothing had to be as little as possible and her body language had to emphasize her best parts. Being mindful of how she was acting was still a work in progress, especially as she struggled to think how a bimbo would respond.

"Letting loose might be an understatement." Stan grinned.

Kim smiled. She wanted to speak her mind, but her entire PR team and Norris were watching. There was no breaking character allowed.

"Like totally." Kim stuck to the basics. It was awkward enough with the interviewer leading the questions.

"I bet you got a lot going in there."

Kim laughed with the crowd again at her own expense. Acting like a bimbo was a humiliating task. Instead of a riveting conversation on where she wanted her music to go, she was reduced to bumbling dialog, smiles, and tits. Another corporate product carefully crafted for public consumption. They might as well finish by wrapping her up and putting her in a box for future use.

"Is there any message you want to say to all your fans out there?"

Probably her least favorite decision was her new brand motto. She didn't care what people did, but this gave her a definitive stance on the matter.

"Like, be beautiful." Kim said with attitude.

"Thank you so much, it's been a pleasure." The host said. "Kim Ai everyone."

The crowd cheered and Kim giggled while she waved. This was nothing compared to what she knew was eventually coming.

***

Ai was dressed like a doll ready to be sent out and used by another corporate client. However, this time, she was secretly going to solicit clients of her own. Her business card, which provided the link to a subscription fan site Riley had helped set her up, was tucked into her panties so anyone that used her in the corporate world had the option of discretely following up. With her pussy loaded, she was ready to start making a name for herself and break free from her corporate shackles.

After entering Mr. Wagner's office, Ai was surprised to discover two boxes. Upon closer inspection, there was another doll already waiting in the other box. Ai moved closer and gasped. How could it be? Did her plan backfire? In the box was Mr. Wagner's trophy wife. She stood perfectly still like an obedient doll dressed in a pink bikini and smiling. Was it discovering Ai's panties that had caused this? Ai had so many questions, but little time for answers. She hopped in her box and stood still just as the lights flicked on. Mr. Wagner bypassed the boxes and walked to his desk.

Even if she could make enough money to leave, would Mr. Wagner let her go? If his wife wasn't safe, then who was? Ai needed answers before she made her next move.

12