Pop Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever, leave them there." Rolland said. "And you get me Norris on the phone. I'll pull that God damn video if I have to."

It was a stark contrast from his quiet, mysterious public persona. The assistant left and Rolland walked up to Ai.

"Let me ask you something. If someone disrespects you, do you just stand there and take it?" Rolland asked.

"You're really asking an escort that question?" Ai said rhetorically.

Rolland smirked. "A smartass, I like it. You're telling me if I tell you to put my cock into your friend's ass then into your mouth, you'd do it?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I can find many willing participants to do much more than that for you."

"Oh, trust me, I know."

The implications were disturbing. But Ai knew Rolland's reputation as a man who openly slept with groupies. She didn't care. After fucking her dad, there wasn't any lower level she could possibly debase herself to. It was risky behavior that made her meet Riley. Why not have fun with it?

"What's your name?" Rolland asked.

"Ai."

"How do you spell that?"

"A I."

"Your father named you artificial intelligence."

Ai laughed. "It's a pretty common Japanese name."

Rolland stopped pacing and sat down. His full attention was now on Ai.

"You know I don't get too many people telling me how they really feel in a respectful manner. It's starting to feel like an echo chamber." Rolland said. "Would you like to join the party for the night?"

Ai spread her arms. "I'm already here."

"I mean really join it and do what you want. Like you said, there are many groupies to take your place."

"Are you serious?" Ai asked. "What about my friend?"

"Sure, her too."

Ai and Betsy smiled at each other. She had no idea what she had done to get on Rolland's good side, but she wasn't about to ruin it.

"Of course, before you go, I did have wine spilled on me, so I'd appreciate a little gratitude."

Ai and Betsy knew what to do. It wasn't anything worse than their previous party and if this meant freedom for the rest of the night then it was well worth it. Both women dropped to their knees in front of Rolland and fished out his cock. Ai was the first to stroke and suck as Betsy took his balls in her mouth.

They tried making eye contact with Rolland, but he just stared at the ceiling with a smile on his face. It must be nice to have any girl within a 5-meter radius ready and willing to suck his cock. Ai and Betsy switched, both working in sync to get him off. But their teamwork was short lived. Rolland grabbed their heads and pushed them on either side so he could use their lips to jack himself off. Ai's head moved back and forth in sync with Betsy as their lips slobbered up and down the sides of his cock. When he was ready to release, he moved their heads back, side by side and sprayed their faces with his cum.

"That's just what the doctor ordered. Now you two can rub that in and wear it for the rest of the night."

The girls did as they were told and moved quickly to the door, fearing that Rolland would change his mind after experiencing their service.

"Hold up." Rolland said. Ai and Betsy froze. They were so close to freedom. "Send in that other girl out there. She kind of looks like you."

Ai sighed a breath of relief. She would gladly find and send in her replacement. After nodding her head at the infamous pop star in acknowledgement of his request, she and Betsy pushed open the door. Freedom at last!

***

After convincing the security guard in the back of the hotel that they were just late servers, Riley and Kim stood in the mirror and stared at the ridiculous outfits that they now had to wear just to get into the party. The bottom was a tiny red thong, that was more than likely swallowed by any server's ass. The shiny blue top pushed their tits up to maximize cleavage while displaying the words 'Rolland's Bitch' in shiny red letters across their chests.

"God, that guy is so full of himself." Kim said.

"You're telling me the tabloids are true?" Riley said while making an exaggerated shocked face.

Kim laughed. "You know he wouldn't let me be in his video because my big lips. I was relegated to being some dancing ho in the background."

"I mean you do look fantastic." Riley said.

Kim blushed. She was never much into women, but Riley had a different energy about her, like she was everyone's type.

"So, what's the plan?" Kim asked.

"If you find my friend, you let me know, and if I find your imposter, I'll let you know." Riley said.

"Okay, what's her name?"

"Ai."

"Ai?" Kim said. Could it really be such a small world?

A large bouncer walked into the dressing room with a clipboard, interrupting their conversation.

"All right ladies, I need one of you to get naked for the platters."

"What do you mean platters?" Kim asked.

"We're starting to serve food and we're short a girl."

Kim was about to ask for clarification again, but Riley put her hand on Kim's arm.

"I'll do the nyotaimori." Riley said. She turned to Kim and whispered. "Up to you now to find both."

She winked at Kim before leaving with the bouncer. Despite knowing her for only an hour, Riley was already one of her favorite people and she wasn't going to let her down.

Kim wandered through the party with a tray of drinks, ensuring that she was busy with a duty so she wouldn't be bothered by any other henchmen. The guests were dressed to the nines, no doubt trying to win Rolland's attention. Some people Kim recognized from the music video shoot and some she didn't. But in the first few rooms, there was no one important in sight.

Having explored most of the prestige area, there was only one a few places left to look. The master suite was in a remote area down a long hallway and seemingly closed off to the party, but there were no bouncers present to catch any interlopers. If Rolland or Kim's imposter were anywhere, it would be in that room. Kim slowly made her way to the door, building up in her mind what she was going to say to her imposter. She wasn't one to ruin careers but stealing her spot in the video and then her personal belongings was crossing the line, especially the attempted identity theft. Kim had no idea if her imposter was making a great impression or a horrible one or what kind of mess she would eventually have to clean up.

Kim stopped and calmed herself. Wearing the worker's uniform wasn't going to do her any favors, but it was all about her poise and confidence. She was Kim AI, a world-famous popstar and she was not going to be treated like a groupie.

Before she could grab the door, it flew open, knocking her on the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." the girl said and then helped her up.

The two made eye contact.

"Oh my God. Ai?"

"Kim?"

***

There was a slight pause, but their emotions were running high. Ai had always resented Kim and her success, but she still considered her a friend. And seeing her in person brought back all the good memories and not the negative feelings. So, she was the first to make a move, hugging her famous friend. Kim's arms wrapped around Ai, immediately accepting the embrace.

The hug felt right, but there was still a lot of tension to work out. If they had remained close friends and talked every day, then they wouldn't have had such a huge emotional reaction when reuniting. But the truth was that there were hurt feelings and things that were said, which is why they never talked anymore. It had been only a matter of time before they crossed paths again.

Finally, Kim pulled back and Ai noticed the skimpy outfit she was wearing. She immediately had questions, but so did Kim.

"What are you doing here?" Kim asked first.

To tell the truth or a lie. Ai could tell her that she had just been fucked by multiple men including her father and had then given Rolland a blowjob because she was a party favor for the whole night, but Kim's ego didn't need more of a boost.

"I actually got invited. Almost didn't make it." Ai said, trying to sound upbeat.

"Oh, I didn't know you ran in these circles."

"Well I, umm..." Ai stuttered. Betsy had walked away while Kim and Ai had embraced, leaving Ai on her own. She was not good at coming up with excuses, so she told a half truth. "I actually do a bit of porn work and one of my videos caught Rolland's attention. So....here I am."

"Porn? Really? I thought you were supposed to be a doctor or something."

Ai had stressed out about her studying so much that it made sense for Kim to think that she was going to be successful on that path. But that hadn't worked out and Ai had been forced to find financially viable alternatives.

"Well, I found something else that pays the bills." Ai said awkwardly. She could see the contemptuous smile forming on her friend's face.

"Should have come with me that night. We could have taken on the world together." Kim said.

It had always been a regret and Ai didn't need to be reminded. Kim noted her reaction.

"Sorry, but I mean porn is an interesting career choice." Kim said. "All things considered."

"It's not like it used to be. Once a girl's built a brand, she can do whatever she wants because men are idiots with their wallets."

"If you say so." Kim said. "I personally would never stoop that low."

"Excuse me, but you're literally parading around acting like an airhead. So, who's really selling out. Not to mention it looks like you put your face in a beehive."

"You don't want to know what it's like in show business. You need to create an image and a brand."

"Oh yes, so much more freedom than porn. Because I let some guy fuck me on camera, it makes me a whore. But you act like you don't know your head from your ass, and somehow that's the more respectable career."

"You know what, I wondered why we stopped talking and I can see now it's because you could never get over your decision. Take a shower Ai, you reek of jealousy."

Kim shoved Ai's shoulder and moved by her to the door.

"Kim, wait." Ai said.

Her friend turned around. Ai could tell her that Rolland was expecting a look-a-like to be his new sex toy so she could avoid that fate. But maybe Kim deserved it. Maybe Kim should experience what it's like to be used like an object. Besides, if she is so powerful in her career, surely she could say no to Rolland with no significant consequences.

Ai genuinely smiled at her friend. It was good to see her because it reminded Ai that wherever life went there were always going to be challenges. She may not be a pop star, but if she built her own brand up with her body then who really had more control.

"It was good seeing you, Kim."

Kim nodded and then turned around and marched into the room.

12