All Comments on 'Poppy'

by ChasBozwell30

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 2 months ago

OH. MY. GOSH! Such a great, written story about two lonely people finding each other, and written from Joe's perspective! I like that! Joe continued to say the right things at the right moments. I've never felt truly at ease with men. I don't want to be used or made fun of. Similar to Poppy, want to be accepted and loved. Trust is VERY important to me too! Joe sounds like the greatest guy! Caring, loving AND manly selfish, which I like knowing!

After they had sex, you wrote Joe saying, "Can I stay in you forever?" In one relationship I had with a man, I said something similar to him after he filled me. Feeling his cock pulsing inside me, and him holding me felt perfect. That's when I asked him to stay inside me. I love all those intimate feelings!

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 2 months ago

What a great story. This is how I want to make love to a person and have that person make love to me. I would give everything to trade places with Joe.. would love to read more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is Hall of Fame material, y'all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Fantastic

Reminded me about meeting Kate a fellow salesperson , who was really Ken and we hit it off in all ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely beautiful, not just sex , but love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great writing. Very romantic and intriguing and intense. I look forward to reading your other stories.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 2 months ago

What a fabulously sensitive, sensual story. I love it, but it may have ruined one of my own works in progress. I've been working on a similar story involving a middle-aged crossdresser who has a similar encounter with a man who gives her exactly what she needs, even if only for one night. Your storyline is close to mine, to the point that I need to step away for a while to make sure I don't borrow any of your delightful tale. But, having read yours, I don't regret it a bit. Keep bringing us joy with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very arousing! Made me extremely hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is incredibly tender and touching. Really nicely written. Thank you for sharing.

Tom599Tom599about 2 months ago

Loved this beautiful story wished I'd met someone like her years ago

ChasBozwell30ChasBozwell30about 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments x

stargamestargameabout 2 months ago

I am weak with passion and so very much enlivened by this. I hung on every single word.

Thank you a million times over!

stargamestargameabout 2 months ago

I just read this again for the 5th time....I am in love ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous