Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached her hands up, and slowly brought down her shoulder straps. She was wearing a white bra. Looking at me, she reached back and unhooked it. Two small puffy breasts were revealed. Poppy put the bra down beside her. Her demeanour changed suddenly. Self-conscious. Good God, did she think she had ruined the moment?

"They are so perfect." I reached up and lightly scooped them up. Her body tensed at the contact. I held her eyes. "They're amazing." I stroked her nipples with my thumbs. Her eyes closed slowly, and I felt her leaning into my hands. I hadn't asked her too many personal questions about her body, its changes. When I realised how much she was trusting me right now- it moved me.

I pulled her close to me, and kissed her breasts. I took my time. Blowing on her nipples, teasing them, tasting them one after the other. I rubbed my face with her breasts, revelling in them. "They're so soft," I murmured up at her. I searched for her face, her eyes were closed, as if lost in some reverie. Determined not to interrupt it, I went back to lightly licking her nipples. My tongue stroked them, and then finally I sucked on one hard. She released a breath. Her voice was lower than a whisper. "Oh. Oh Joe, that feels nice."

I stroked her back. She had stopped grinding against me, which came as a relief, I couldn't have taken much more. Now she stood up and stepped away from me. I watched her as she pushed the rest of her dress down to the floor. She stood there in white panties, bulging slightly, and bright pink stockings.

I stared, but then my mind kicked in. I realised I was fully clothed still, she must have felt awkward. I took off my sweater and then my shirt, throwing them mindlessly behind me. Poppy giggled as I worked. My hands went to my trousers, and her eyes followed them. I undid my belt. I took my time, even I could be seductive at the right moment.

With my belt open, I unzipped and reached into my pants. I pulled out my swollen cock and looked up at her. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were locked on my sex. I was more of a grower than a shower, certainly not a big guy. But when I get really turned on, I can surprise even myself. It looked bigger than usual, that was for sure. I arched my body and pushed my jeans off, then kicked them away. I sat there, and my cock stood pointing at the ceiling.

I looked at her looking at me, and it made me even harder. I was aware of my manliness when she studied me. My hairy chest and legs. The thickness of my legs and arms. I reached for my cock and gave it a firm stroke.

"You don't need to do that," she murmured. She came over and dropped between my legs. She looked up at me. "You're so pretty," I said. I stroked her hair and smiled. Her own smile was brief, before her face vanished, and my cock was lost inside her mouth.

"Ooh!"

It was electric. I grabbed at the sofa. My cock jerked and got even harder. It was fucking her mouth without me telling it. My hands went to her hair and stroked it as her head bobbed slowly and gently up and down. "That's so good. That's so good."

She released me and grinned up at me. I was glad to see her so relaxed. I guess sex, good sex, did that. Her face went down and she started to lick my balls.

"Oh my G-" I ran out of words. She looked up at me to see if I'd liked it, and I nodded eagerly. She went back down, licking and probing. I concentrated on breathing. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Everything felt so pure. Poppy ran her tongue up to my cock and put it all the way back in her mouth. She moaned happily then deep throated me. I saw her hand go into her panties, touching herself.

"Let me," now my voice was hoarse. "Let me, please."

She looked up, confused at first. Then she followed my eyes. I pat the seat next to me, and she came up and sat. We swapped positions and I got to my knees for her. I tugged at the sides of her panties, and slowly brought them down. She used one foot to gently kick them away. I stared at her lovely small cock. It was semi erect. I reached out and stroked it. She shivered and tensed.

I looked up at her then I lowered my head.

"You're so pretty," she said.

I looked up, surprised. It was a wonderful thing to hear. Especially from her. She smiled, and I smiled back. Then I took her in my mouth. Her skin was soft and warm, and I felt her harden as I sucked. It had been so long since I had done this. It felt like another life. I had been young, confused. I knew I'd wanted to do this, but I didn't know how to do it. The other guy hadn't really been satisfied, neither had I. This was so much better. I would learn from her body. Learn how to please. There was time now. There was grace.

I bobbed my head, and then twisted it a little. Her moands directed me. Her fingers were in my hair. Stroking. Tugging. She gasped. I felt her get bigger. Now I was taking her to the back of my throat. It felt so good in my mouth. The sensual rush of giving pleasure. Or tasting something new and exciting. The sweet tang of sweat and flesh. The warm meat pulsing into hardness. My every movement was connected to every sound she made. A lick became a grunt. A deep motion became a shiver. I buried her in my mouth until my nose was pressing into her lovely shaven pubic flesh. I held her there, my tongue wriggling and stroking. Her hand was shaking as it pulled at my hair. "Oh. That's- Jesus." She only used words when she felt something building up. Or so I sensed. I pulled away, and her cock, bigger now, plopped wetly out of my mouth. She looked stunned. I reached up and kissed her belly, then made my way up her body and to her face. Soon we were kissing again, locked together while our cocks rubbed against each other. I pulled away. Her hair wasn't perfect anymore, and her lipstick was smeared. Her eyes were a little wild, as if her body was overtaking her brain. I held her hand. "It's okay, honey. Let's go to my room now."

I led her by the hand. My room was pretty simple. No posters or art. Just bookcases crammed with books, and a big soft bed. The room had always felt a little lonely up until right now.

I turned the light on and told her to lie face down. She looked nervous for a second, but then she got onto the bed and assumed the position for me. I studied her soft curved body. The light sheen of sweat already on her back. The pert swaying bum. Those pink stockings, bright like a challenge, or a dare. She looked stunning. "I said I would kiss every inch of you," I was staring at her, my cock was somehow still rock hard. She looked back at me, a little wide-eyed. "Joe?"

I knelt down and began to softly rim her. She buried her face into my pillow. "Oh my..."

I rimmed her deeply, trying to measure how much she liked it. It sounded like a lot. I probed her thoroughly. Her taste was mine. This was the sweet centre of her pleasure. A place I wanted to know well. I took my time, then licked my way up her spine. She was squirming by the time I got to her neck. I kissed her lips and she pulled a face.

I laughed. "Sorry. Didn't think."

She looked back at me, I think she was a little crazed by now. We both were. "It's okay," she kissed me. Our tongues were old friends now, they made a love of their own.

I pulled away, and then just stroked her back. She was lying on the bed, waiting for what I wanted to do next. Oh God. What a thought.

I brought my cock to her mouth, and she sucked it hungrily. My hand went to her bum and squeezed. My fingertips traced her drool-wet anus. She seemed to flinch away for a second, but then she moaned around my cock.

I just lightly touched her, teasing her a little. I wouldn't take it any further just yet. Again, I was measuring what she liked.

Her tongue was running up and down my cock, I realised she was measuring me as well. Searching my body for clues. Signs. Wow. I had to pull away, I realised I was going to cum otherwise. We looked at each other, panting. How easily, our bodies and desires had yielded to each other. How comfortably.

She rolled onto her back and looked up at me. "What do you want?"

I lay next to her, then kissed her softly. "Just you, just you."

She pushed me to my back and then stroked me, her soft lips went up and down my body in little pecks. My neck, my nipples. My legs. She breathed on my cock and it twitched in ecstasy. She lay on top of me to kiss me. As she did I grabbed her bum and kneaded her lovely bottom. She writhed against me, moaning. One of my fingers brushed her anus again, and she sat up and looked at me. Her face was red and flushed. She had moved so quickly the saliva from her lips was left on my cheek. She rubbed my stomach. Her fingers running through my hairy chest. She seemed to have come to a decision. Biting her lip, she gave me a shy look. "Do you have any lube?" Her voice had gone very quiet.

I didn't say anything. I just got up. "Face down," I said as I walked out. The look on her face, of excited and curious lust, was intoxicating.

My mind was reeling. Quickly, this had become so intense. So passionate. I got the small jar of lube I kept in the bathroom, and when I came back she was on the bed on all fours. She was shaking. I stroked her back. "It's okay, I would never hurt you."

She nodded. "I know. Excited."

I smiled. I stroked her back more, talking soothingly to her. Then I let the cool lube run abruptly down her butt cheeks. She shivered. "Mmmmm." I left a finger waiting between her cheeks. It collected lube and got sticky. After a minute I slowly pushed it into her. She puffed out her cheeks and moaned. I gave her bum a playful kiss. "Come on, you've played with toys I'll bet."

"You're bigger." Her voice was also playful, but there was still a reserved, slightly uncertain tone.

"Baby." I locked eyes with her. "Let me take care of you now." Then I pushed my finger in. Her eyes shut, and her body trembled. "K," she said, barely able to make the word.

She lay face down while I gently finger fucked her arse. I think we both drifted into heaven in these moments. Me from pleasing her, watching her rock and tremble, her from surrendering her pleasure to somebody else.

I pressed up to the knuckle, then deeper. "Good girl. Good girl. Oh wow. Look at you." I wanted to reassure her, gently, but all of these phrases were loaded with something else. She was bent over for me. Letting me use her. Please her. The room was thick with sweat. With carnal need. I pulled the finger out, then pushed two in.

"Oh I don't know-"

"Do you trust me?"

She hesitated, but then she relaxed. "I do. Do it, Joe."

She buried her face in the pillow, and then reached back to pull her cheeks wide open for me. I kept rubbing her back, then fucked two fingers deep into her. The moan she released was delirious.

"Was that too much?" I was suddenly afraid I had hurt her, but she shook her head. "Good, there's bigger coming." She moaned as I said that, and my hand brought lube to my cock. I was still so achingly hard. Jesus. She had done this to me. I fucked her with the two fingers. Deep. Slow. Steady. Hard then soft. Hard then soft. Soon my patience had her panting. There was a wet stain on the pillow from her saliva.

I pulled the fingers away and replaced them with my lubricated cock. I pushed, and quickly I was halfway inside her. I reached for her hand and held it, with my other hand clutching at her hip. "Oh baby."

She moaned. She felt perfect. So immensely warm and tight and good. I held the moment for a long time. "Is it okay, Poppy?" I whispered.

She turned her head, but couldn't quite see me. "S'perfect."

I grinned, then and only then did I start to ease myself into a rhythm. I had never done this before. Her anus was so tight, and yet it was yielding little by little. I held her hips, gripping tightly, then I pulled out and in, out and in. I was soon covered in fuck sweat. She was grunting. Neither of us had spoken in a long time.

I realised she was lying flat, so I lay down till my chest pressed her back. I found her lips and kissed her deeply. "You are perfect." My voice was quiet, as if afraid of breaking some spell.

She looked sleepily up at me. "It feels really good, Joe."

"I'm glad." I brushed some hair from her eyes. "I just wanted to make you happy."

There was something bright in her eyes. "I know. I am."

We just stared at each other for a moment, then I shivered. "I don't think I can last much longer, though."

She smiled. "That's okay, baby."

I got back up and started to ride her again. She suddenly pushed herself up and looked at me. "I want to look at you. When you come."

I nodded. If I thought too hard about her words, I would melt. I eased out of her, then turned her over, I lifted her legs up so they were around my neck. I used more lube and easily slid back into her. She closed her eyes at the sensation, arching her body for me. She was every inch the woman she wanted to be. It was so good, it was insane that I had lasted this long.

I eased her legs down, then I lowered myself so I could fuck her while looking at her. She started masturbating, her eyes locked on mine.

I paused once to stroke her face. Then I took. A. Series. Of. Deep. Hard. Thrusts. When I came I thought I might pass out. It shot out of me, running warm and thick into her. As if every part of me belonged in her now. Each new spurt made me weaker. She jerked her cock feverishly, watching my strained face. I had to close my eyes, overwhelmed. I did everything I could not to collapse on top of her.

"Oh, J-Joe..." I opened my eyes to see her eyes were wide. She was coming, and thick sticky ropes were shooting up onto her chest. As she came I felt her muscles tightening around my cock. I could feel it from the inside. A vice-like grip of pleasure.

I tried to lower myself gently, then lay on her, breathing hard. She stroked my back. I recovered a little to nuzzle her neck. "Okay? Not too much?"

She looked at me and nodded. Her face was flushed, red with pleasure, and shiny with sweat. She looked satisfied. I looked in her eyes and was happy with what I saw there. Her legs were locked around me, she was stroking one of my arms. Bliss. "Can I stay in you forever?"

She laughed. "Not practical, but maybe."

I broke up the laugh with a long deep kiss. Then I pulled myself out of her and lowered myself to lick up her cum. She watched, breathing deeply. She tasted so sweet. I smelt it, rolled it around in my mouth, savoured it. Her cum. That I had fucked out of her. Wow.

Her fingers were in my hair. "You like that baby?"

I looked up and nodded. "It's so good." I licked up all the cum from her chest and belly, while she watched me, and kept stroking my hair. There was an intimacy, and an honesty, in these little moments, that I had barely dared dream of.

"You are an insanely beautiful woman," I said.

I meant every word, and I knew what they meant to her. She looked emotional, and so I kissed her some more.

We cuddled together and simply rested. We were stroking each other, listening to each other breathe. I had no idea what the time was. Presumably there was still a world out there, somewhere, but who needed it?

I kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore." She giggled. "That was- It was hot. But it was... it was more... You know?"

More than sex. I stroked her arm and gave her a quick hug. "More. Yes. Absolutely."

More was what both of us had needed.

We lay wrapped up in each other for a long time, making a knot of our lives. Talking, and perhaps beginning to toy with ideas that had seemed vague or impossible before. Then we got up and showered. Afterwards we ate a little and talked about where our lives were going, and how they might begin to merge.

Finally we drifted back to bed and made love. Everything was soft and slow. Each kiss was somehow longer than the last. We curled together into a dreamy sixty nine, pleasing each other slowly, tenderly. No rush. No sounds but for the gentle sighs of satisfaction we used as reassuring signs. We were lovers. Bathed in the joy of pleasing each other. Obeying each other's rhythms. Completing each other's needs. There were no lights. No anxieties. No doubts.

Just mouths full of promises and each other.

12