All Comments on 'Porn Next Door'

by PenningFreer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 14 years ago
Fuckin' hot!

OK, the premise was completely implausible, but it was damned hot never the less. I need to go get my wife off the couch now. Nice work!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
Just great

Kinda short but good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

I liked it, but it felt like just the start to a story. You said they'd eventually get married, so I assume they'd all interact with each other a lot more. Develop their relationships.

PenningFreerPenningFreerover 14 years agoAuthor
Author's note from Penning Freer

Author's note: I very humbly thank all of you for your comments. I wanted simply to acknowledge these, and the many private astute observations, that there is much more to this story and it will unfold in regular increments.

What I wanted to tease my writing colleagues with is this idea: It is perfectly okay for mainstream stories, movies, etc. to begin with benign relationships and move to erotic sex and even show fairly graphic intimacy and bed scenes in even mainstream movies. Please indulge my attempt to prove we can do the opposite. Start with our graphic, erotic selves and work our way back to the "rest of the story" - keeping both our eroticism and our real lives intact and vibrant. Thank you all for your comments, every one. Yes, I voted myself a five! I seemed to have no option other than voting to be able to post this note and what else would I give my struggling little story? I trust the evil voting bot will quickly eat my vote. Back to peek in on the Porn Next Door.

PenningFreerPenningFreerover 13 years agoAuthor
Penning Freer finally Free

Dear readers. It is with great fondness but genuine regret that I must do what I agreed to do in a moment of weakness, never believing I would have to actually do it.

I must inform all that Penning Freer has finally obtained the ultimate freedom in Operation Enduring Freedom, Afghanistan.

While I, and his many faithful friends will remember his quirky stories and ideas, he would want everyone to know that though he certainly had his faults, and truly sought freedom as an inescapable destiny, he was truly always faithful at all times to the One he loved and his stories were simply his solace - his one place to go where the world is truly free and without horrible consequences for exploring the worlds within.

He believed totally in his word-built world and yet believed in it not at all.

We can hope now, at long last, he lives on in the type of world he imagined, and will be eternally and infinitely

Penning Freer.

Penning's site will be maintained and monitored by friends and we hope his stories will continue to bring a smile and...maybe more.

With eternal love and gratitude,

S.S.

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story

This is not only plausible but surprisingly common. Porn whores are always on the lookout for studs and any excuse to get at a stud cock is good enough. I’ve had much more ridiculous cum-ons by ladies in my building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous