Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers

"Who's Yahweh?"

"Our great-grandfather, if you want to look at it in a biological lineage, you might know him as God," Ira stated, nodding his head vigorously at Bridgett's 'You're shitting me look.' "Now as to where we're going, we're already here," he said, gesturing to Alyda's family estate.

Bridget could feel the faint taint in the garden as she stared at the gothic inspired exterior of the grand manor yet not given its rather small home in comparison to the vast open space around it.

"I'm currently working on building Samuel a place on the west coast, and the gardens," gesturing to their surroundings, "were the next thing on the list. However, since you're here, why don't you get Vikki and I can show you your private gardens. You each can enter another but only by invitation. So you can have your privacy when you want it," Ira said, smiling when his sister took off towards the house.

"When I get back you're telling me why Samuel gets to live on the west coast and I can't!"

"You ate the last cookie when I was five," Ira called out, a wicked, sinful grin spread across his lips as Bridgett stopped in her tracks. "What, I'm a demon, I'm petty."

"Fucking, asshole," Bridgett muttered, shaking her head as she laughed.

"Ira!" Sue squealed as she ran towards him after showing Bridgett what door to use to get back to Earth. "I missed you, how much longer?" she pouted pressing her 38C into his chest.

"Another day, I'm getting better, so we'll start yours once it's done. I promise."

"We're still going to the prom, right?" Sue asked, with those sultry eyes that always got a rise out of him.

"Oh, yeah, I'm not stupid enough to stand you up."

"Smart boy," Sue purred, leaning in her soft, inviting lips captured his, reminding him why she was his favorite. "I have to go get ready for class; we'll pick this up later tonight."

"Can't wait," Ira spoke watching Sue's swaying ass as she left him with a rather noticeable hard-on. "Anael, stay with Bridgett, Cassiel you'll aid me, your mother says your control is remarkable, after I show Vikki and Bridgett their garden you will help me with finishing Samuel's family's home."

"Yes, Father, I won't let you down," Cassiel said, bowing her head. Keeping her smile from her face when she would be spending it alone with her father, also because her mother was proud of her enough to speak of her skill to her father.

"Father..."

"Anael, you need a friend, you all need friends. I know," holding up his hand when they started to speak, "you're very, very young, but she can give you what I cannot. Seeing how I'm not a woman, and you two are very much women, and she can teach you what that means," Ira said, his hands lightly rubbed their arms.

"I'll... try, for you, Father," Cassiel stated hesitantly.

"I like her, Father, she feels like you," Anael said, with a hint of happiness in her voice.

"I'm glad, plus, you spend half your time in Hell, this way you, Azza, and soon all the fallen can have someone who knows what it's like to be human," Ira said, in a soft fatherly voice. "You know you can't sneak up on me in my own domain, Bridgett," he said, with a smirk.

"So you're what all-seeing or what?"

"All-seeing and all-knowing," Ira said, gloating, chuckling evilly at his sister's groan.

"You are so going to be annoying?!" Bridgett bemoaned, yet noted how Ira was with the two of them. She didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation; however, she was curious to see how her brother was with his kids.

"I know, it's been a blast," Ira said, turning to face his sister. "You two wait here, I won't take long," he spoke to which Anael and Cassiel nodded. "Hey, Vik," Ira greeted shooting her a sinful smile.

"Hello, Ira," Vikki said, in a dreamy voice.

"Sorry, I couldn't be there last night. She... was harder to subdue than I had predicted. You weren't hurt, were you?" Ira asked, his red burgundy eyes ran down her deep blue silk pajamas.

"No, Ira, thank you for asking. Mor and her children... they're yours, aren't they?"

"Wait! You impregnated that demon?! Willingly?!" Bridgett exclaimed in horror.

"Don't judge, Princess of Hell," Ira hissed stating people would find her just as monstrous given her title. "Mor... is well... a demon. Do you expect her to act like you?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. "But Mor won't harm you, she'll keep you safe if need be. She's powerful, and right now, you need powerful allies. That being said, that's why Azza will be your personal guard along with Ardat Lili and Aswang. Plus, Azza just woke up, so she's a little confused with her body. Hoping you can help her out."

"I can protect myself," Bridgett huffed and crossed her arms.

"Azza is Seraphim class, Bridgett," Ira said, in a stern, truthful voice. "Yeah, like I said, you need allies right now. So take the help that's offered. You'll need it."

"Right, sorry, Ira... this is all..."

"I know sis, just a few weeks ago I was just a normal guy, so, yeah," Ira cut her off. "So, come on, let me show you, your own private garden," he said, gesturing them to follow him.

"So, Ira, who's this Samuel and why does he get to live outside the city and not us?" Bridgett asked, as she and Vikki walked hand in hand after him.

"Because, you are fallen, you've sided with Hell," Ira answered stopping and peering back at her. "Samuel isn't aligned with our mythos that is why you cannot. Now as to what he is, well... he's a vampire," grinning madly at his sister, "oh, and not only that, but he's also this bad ass sex witch, yeah, that's a thing. I can tell you, Vikki, if female sex witches make my demon drunk, Samuel will make you cum with a touch, seen it happen. Ask Missy, she'll confirm it, since I was there. But they're awesome people. Plus, he's a friend, you don't go through what we did and not form that bond. Also, he's the Herald of Hekatê, she's a Titan, yeah, they exist too," he said, loving that slack jawed expression on Bridgett's face. "Never saw them personally, yet, I've felt their power. It even gives me pause. If what Samuel said is true, and I have no doubt it isn't, they are the children of Onoskelis. She... well, you're best off not looking into that too much."

"Why?"

"Because she's bad and fucking strong as fuck. Even still chained she was pushing her way into this reality, if it wasn't for Samuel. It was his spell, his magic that put her back into her confinement. Samuel was also the one who helped me to learn how to tap into the cosmic flow. And yeah, the Nordic gods are real to, and so is the Rainbow Bridge, see what you miss when you go to Vegas?" Ira teased. Transforming into his Nagdaium' ReGenesis form waving his hand, the border around their private garden rumbled. Sprouts of rose bushes sprung forth answering his call. Growing rapidly before their eyes, within two blinks of an eye a rush of green rippled along those barren, brown branches. Smiling when Bridgett threw her arms around him when black roses bloomed, their sweet fragrance filled the air. "This way," Ira said, nodding towards the entrance. Taking hold of their wrist when Bridgett and Vikki stood at the threshold of that vast area encompassing close to a quarter of the estate that sat in the north-east corner. Silver bracelet's graced their skin when his hands pulled away. "This will hurt," he warned, placing the pad of his index finger over her third eye.

"What the hell, Ira?!" Bridgett hissed, rubbing her forehead in pain.

"Did tell you it would hurt," Ira said, in that brotherly voice.

"What did you do?" Bridgett asked, rubbing the pain away.

"Gave you the key to create this space any way you want." Smiling warmly at their gasps, "But, that key only works in this garden," Ira said, sternly.

"Why me, why not Vikki?" Bridgett asked, confused.

"Only angels can use the power of creation," Ira stated, gesturing to his form. "This way the two of you can make this place yours. So I gave you the power to create what the two of you want within this space. Now, I need to get back to my project," unfurling his wings, "Vikki, don't prey on her innocence too much, same goes with you," he said, with a knowing smile.

Bridgett looked away bashfully, she couldn't help that her aunt and niece were hot. Feeling even more heat flooding her face when she noted Vikki's smile. Then she arched an eyebrow when Ira ran his finger down Vikki's right horn, equally confused when she watch that orgasmic face, which she knew personally, appearing on her face when Ira placed a kiss on Vikki's right cheek.

"Ira, that's... don't stop," Vikki moaned almost blacking out by the sheer bliss flooding her body.

"What did you do?" Bridgett asked, holding her now unconscious fiancée in her arms, smelling her sex on the air.

"Same thing I did to you, but a succubus's horns are really sensitive. Don't abuse that fact," Ira said, before disappearing in a blink of an eye.

"May I come in?" Anael's voice filled the air just seconds after Ira's disappearance.

"Sure, come in," Bridgett said, she noted the knowing, longing look in Anael's eyes. Wondering what her perverted brother has been up to.

"Here," flicking her wrist creating a chair made out of vines, "Father's touch is..."

"I know," Bridgett said, flashing Anael a smile.

******

Vikki groggily awoke a few minutes later. She felt the weakness in her legs, wondering where Ira learned that little trick. Her eyes cleared, Bridgett's sweet voice filled her ears, yet something else caught her attention.

"Bridgett?" Vikki's eyes darted around seeing the gothic hints and objects along with the darker shades of flowers that bordered the little patio that she found herself on.

"Hey, honey, come join us, Anael's helping me to master my control while designing what we want this place to look like," Bridgett said, with a warm smile. "I thought we might make this place to be like a dining room, and a place where we can entertain."

"Honey, we need to get back, and I need to freshen up before we head off to class," Vikki said, feeling her juices leaving a rather large wet spot in her pajama pants.

"Class? What's a class?" Anael asked, confused.

"Can you, like, make it to where only we, me and Vikki's family, can see you? Only when we're in class outside of it, be like you were before that night. Can you do that?" Gently squeezing Anael's hand when she nodded. "Cool, then you can come with us."

"Will Vikki be there?" Anael asked, looking between the two.

"I will," Vikki said, knowing this would give her the chance she needs.

"Then I'll go."

"Excellent choice," Bridgett said, taking Anael by the hand and leading her out of their garden.

******

Chapter Seven

"Very good, Bridgett, you're improving," Lucifer spoke in a caring, motherly tone as her granddaughter panted heavily after collapsing when Anael ended their training the next day.

"Mmmhmm, you're getting better. A couple more hours then you should be fine on your own, if only Principalities and lower come after you," Anael said, helping Bridgett to stand.

"Luci." Reminding herself to thank Ira, it was entertaining watching her cheek dance.

"Is it now? What else has your brother told you to do to irk me?" Lucifer asked, her voice was cold and hard, the red light of Hell. "Yes, I can read your mind Bridgett, so come on, out with it."

As she recounted what had happened in New Atlantis. Bridgett wondered why it appeared to her that her grandmother was getting aroused the longer Ira's name came up. "Luci, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"Couldn't you have gotten, like, someone else to do what Ira's doing?"

"No, mortal men cannot give angels what they need to achieve pregnancy," Lucifer said, leaning on her elbow, it always brought a smile to her face when he pushed the limits.

"Huh? Then how can there be an Atlantis or the Nephilim?" Bridgett asked, confused.

"Those Nephilim were sired by the Watchers, the few male angels, after the fall of the continent the Watchers were imprisoned in the deepest part of Tartarus. Where they've been ever since, until Father brought them up to build New Atlantis. Most of the heavenly host is female, for us to achieve an orgasm needed to bring forth a child is only when angels reach their true orgasm for children on the celestial order. Where we shed our corporal bodies for our ethereal ones, and that can only be achieved by Father... until now. Given Ira's incubus stage before awakening, gifted him with something special.

"Please, don't tell me, he has a magic dick now, too?" Bridgett grumbled.

"Indeed, he does," Lucifer purred, "so in order to keep the peace Ira chose to become something... more," her eyes flared in her lust for power. Knowing she was going to get her army as well and finally have that bliss she's longed for since her fall.

"Right... so then, I take it there were no other male angels?" Bridgett asked, shooting her grandmother a look.

"There are, but like how God can't breed with his own angels, the male angels cannot breed with us as well, nor can they achieve our orgasm. It's because we do not have the spark of life, as mortals call it, is the reason we cannot breed with each other. Why we need a human partner to bring forth a child. Given what your brother is, it created a very interesting twist in Fate."

"But how can this be fair?! We go to Vegas only to come back to find out that Ira is god-like and has his own realm, and it's Atlantis for fuck's sake!" Bridgett bemoaned loudly, feeling her cheeks heat at her grandmother's chuckle. "Luci?"

"What is it dear?" Lucifer hummed from her throne.

"What would be the cost of getting you to turn me in to a quarter succubus like Ira?"

"Seven hundred years of servitude, why?" Lucifer inquired, curiously.

"Just wondering." Looking to the left of her when Anael took hold of her hand.

"Come, meet Azza, she might have just woken up but she's fun, I promise," Anael said, with eagerness in her eyes.

"Go," Lucifer uttered, shooing them with a wave of her hand. Getting to her feet as she sensed his approach.

"Hey, Luci," Ira greeted, "I'm here to pay up."

"I was hoping so," Lucifer said, grinning wickedly down at him. "Anael, give your father and I the room. Take her to see the other two as well."

"Yes, Mother, hi," Anael said softly, waving to Ira.

"Hello, Anael, made a friend have we?" Ira asked, smiling as she nodded vehemently. "Go have fun."

"Anael, can I ask you something?" Bridgett spoke as they flew towards the palace on the Eighth Circle that Zophiel had created the moment after she had lain with Ira.

"Mmmhmm," Anael hummed as she flew alongside her.

"Have you and my brother... had sex?" Bridgett noted how red Anael's cheeks were getting, she took that as a yes. "You know I enjoyed it when you kissed me," she said, in a flirty tone.

"You did?" Anael inquired, in an innocent voice.

"Mmm... you know you can kiss Vikki or I any time you like," Bridgett said, coming on more gently this time. She didn't want to spook Anael off like the last time. Coming to a stop when an angelic wail filled that sulfur laced sky. "What the hell was that?"

"That was Mother, Father's touch is... addicting," Anael sighed remembering the feel of his mouth fondly.

"Holy!" Throwing up her arm so the blinding white flash didn't blind her eyes. "Was that her too?" Bridgett asked, blinking way the dots before her eyes.

"Yes, come, Azza will be waiting," Anael said, pushing onward.

******

"Greetings, sister, Princess," Azza welcomed them with a warm smile, wrapping Anael in a sisterly hug when they landed on the terrace made from the finest black marble to symbolize Zophiel's fall from grace.

"Azza, I want you to meet my friend, she's Father's sister," Anael said, excited to show off her friend.

"Hi, you can call me Bridgett, I like your wings, they're pretty," she said, with a friendly smile. "So, Anael said you just woke up, what does that mean?"

"Thank you." Bridgett thought those blushing cheeks suited Azza. "Your right she does feel like him."

"Okay, what does that mean?"

"When I said she just woke up is when Nephalem, like us, enter our slumber where our bodies grow to this size to accommodate our angelic powers without burning up our bodies. To the way you feel, we angels vibrate, our essence does I mean. Your wavelength is similar to Father's it makes the distance easier to bear," Anael said to which Azza nodded along.

"Oh, well, if you two need it, you know how to find me. You're free to visit me anytime you want. I know Vikki would like to meet you," Bridgett spoke wondering how Vikki was going to enjoy her wedding present.

"You'll like Vikki, she's fun," Anael said, leaning in whispering low into Azza's ear. Seeing her sister nod in understanding.

"Azza, remember no higher than Throne," Zophiel said, in a motherly voice. "Make Suriel Zol proud."

"Yes, Mother," Azza replied, nodding in understanding.

"One second," Bridgett gestured before walking to Zophiel. "Hello, I'm Bridgett, I know we haven't met before, but you know my grandmother and brother... Suriel Zol." Bridgett noted how those golden eyes flared at her brother's angelic name.

"Yes... I know, what can I do for you, Nephilim?"

"You see Fate, or something like that, right?" Bridgett asked, trying not to tremble under those golden eyes.

"Yes," Zophiel drew out the word.

"Do you make deals?" Bridgett asked, wondering if what she was thinking would play out as she hoped it would.

"You wish to make a deal with me?" Zophiel asked, for clarification.

"That's right," Bridgett nodded.

"What could you possibly offer me?"

"How about two whole days with my brother?" Taking a step back as Zophiel's power flared, "You do have a thing for my brother, don't you?" Bridgett asked, wondering if this was a bright idea.

"You can do what you speak?" Zophiel asked, her need laced her words.

"You're hot, he's a guy, it will be easy," Bridgett said, waving her off.

"Two days, yes? Very well, what do you seek from the angel of Fate?"

"Can we talk over there?" Bridgett asked, pointing to a spot a fair distance from Anael and Azza.

"Ah. I see, yes, I can show you." How Bridgett rolled her tongue in that heavenly mouth, she was so jealous of her brother as she and Zophiel sealed their pact. "Brace yourself," Zophiel warned before she placed the palm of her hand on Bridgett's forehead.

Bridgett's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she watched the outcomes of the choice she has to make. What she saw only confirmed what she already suspected. She knew where she was going to have to go. Now she had to ponder what her perverted brother wants in return. "Although, would it be so bad?" Bridgett thought to herself. "Thanks, Zophiel, I'll get Ira to come by tomorrow."

"You better, I would hate to tell Lucifer she lost a Princess," Zophiel said, in a hard, cold tone.

"Anael, Azza let's go meet the other two. It was nice meeting you, Zophiel," Bridgett said, wondering if Ira would like let her watch. She just wanted to see what an angel's orgasmic face looked like.

"If you fulfil your end of our bargain, visit me more often. Does help to befriend Fate," Zophiel said, her motherly gaze fell on her daughter, knowing Azza was the first Seraphim of the Daephilim order like she was the First of her own Father's order.

"Come, Mor will probably be waiting for us," Anael said, getting Bridgett's attention with a light touch on her arm.

******

Chapter Eight

"Mor knew you would visit Mor. That is wise Princess, Mor's mate is wise in choosing his strongest to protect the Princess," Mor nodded, with her arms crossed over her chest, standing on that lone stone ledge in her humanoid form as Anael led Bridget and Azza into Mor's lair. "'Ardat Lili! Aswang!" Mor's voice thundered; her demonic light played eerily along her black soulless eyes. Her tight, black t-shirt detailed her 32B breasts, Her hip hugging denim pants clung to her legs, her pale skin seemed to glow in the darkness. The light of the hellfire played wickedly along her needle-like teeth when Mor smiled the most creepiest of smiles Bridgett's ever seen before.

soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers
1...345678