Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a hunch she'll be visiting you soon."

"Oh?"

"So, will you be needing Anael?"

"I don't know Ira," Lucifer mused her fingertips skimmed along Ira's shoulders as she walked behind him. "Releasing Anael to you for any amount of time is... costly." While that wasn't true in the slightest, she just wondered if he would go for her bargain. She did want to try it firsthand.

"Ah, and what, pray tell, has that devious mind of yours come up with, hmm?" Ira asked, he's always enjoyed how he could make the Devil blush.

"You must do to me what you do to Asmodan for an hour," Lucifer stated laying out her deal noting Ira's perplexed look in his eyes at how she knew that.

"Have you been spying on me?" Ira asked, in a fatherly voice as he peered down at Anael.

"Maybe," Anael spoke with a broad smile on her lips.

"Bad, li'l angel," Ira teased, lightly bopping her nose.

"Do we have a deal, Suriel Zol?" Lucifer asked, using Ira's angelic name and the name he went by as the Ruler of Fourth Heaven. How she savored that kiss. Knowing that, now, with everything, she might not get another for some time given how the Sisters were still about. Ira needed his attention on them and not her nagging him because she was horny. Sighing in her head and rolling her eyes when she felt Zophiel approaching.

"Suriel Zol!" Zophiel's voice was hard and alluring as she and Azza appeared in the throne room.

"Give me one second, Zophiel, alright?" Ira asked, looking over to her.

"Very well, a second," Zophiel nodded, glaring at her sister. She knew Lucifer must have been hiding Ira from her.

"Can you carry out the task I gave you?" Ira asked, peering down at his daughter.

"Yes, Father," Anael said, with a firm nod.

"Good," feeling Anael's skin heat as he placed a kiss on her forehead, "I leave Bridgett in your care. Don't skimp out on her training just because she's family," Ira said, seeing something else in her eyes that wasn't there the last time they had seen each other. "I'll be back, Luci," he said, over his shoulder as he walked towards Zophiel. "You must be Azza?"

"Y-yes," Azza said, weakly.

"Pretty like your mother, shall we take a walk?" Ira said, seeing her face blush when he said that.

"Do you mean it, Father?" Azza asked, her nervousness was clear as day.

"Of course, I mean it, have you seen your mom?!"

"Suriel Zol!" Zophiel gasped in a bashful tone. "Tell me more," she said sweetly, looping her arm around his as they headed for the exit. Noting how Ira waved back to Lucifer before Azza's hand filled his offered one.

"Before you leave," Lucifer took hold of her daughter's hand before she left to go wherever Bridgett was right then, "I have something for you," she said, placing her palm on her daughter's forehead and pouring the knowledge of how to create the time bubble[8] she had used to train Ira in into her mind. "Do you understand?" Lucifer asked, making sure she knew how to use it before allowing her to depart. Lightly running her hands down the strands of her daughter's snow-white hair, making sure not a stray hair was out of place. Making sure Anael was very presentable. She might be the Devil, yet, she did care about her family, and she knew how much Anael needed a friend. Her human part needed that connection that she could never get in Hell. "Now, you come only when I call or your father calls. Bridgett's training is paramount."

"I understand mother."

"Good. Now go play with your friend," Lucifer said, in a motherly voice. Remembering how she pestered her for everything about Bridgett when she had returned from the Second Circle.

******

Chapter Six

"Jesus!" Bridgett muttered pushing her half asleep body backwards until her back hit the wall of Vikki's bedroom when Anael's face was only inches away from hers. "What are you doing here, Anael?" she asked, groggily. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I came to get you," Anael said softly, holding out her hand as Vikki rolled over in her sleep.

"Why?" Biting the inside of her cheek at how Anael's touch ignited her womb as she helped her out of bed.

"To train. The faster we train, the faster you can leave this place without fear of angels coming down and killing you," Anael said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Plus, you said I could visit."

"Yeah, but not at four-thirty in the morning," Bridgett grumbled, playfully bumping Anael's shoulder with her own.

"Sorry, I don't know how to tell time like humans do," Anael said, hanging her head.

"Relax, I'm only teasing," Bridgett said, lightly rubbing Anael's back. "Let me tell Vikki and get dressed," gesturing to her t-shirt and panties she was wearing, "and well go, okay?"

"Sure," Anael nodded. Her gold-ruby eye couldn't look away as Bridgett's shirt rode up when she had a knee on the bed, showing, to her angelic eyes, even in that darkness, Bridgett's tight ass and how her black panties were molded to her mound. She felt her body heating as she listened to the soft kiss, the sweet whispers the two of them shared. Remembering how her own father's lips felt on hers. The way his tongue moved through her labia. The way her womanhood gripped his cock when she gave her father her innocence. While she loved being with her father like that, and always would. Yet she did wonder what being with a woman would be like.

"Okay, where are we going?" Bridgett asked, once she had quickly dressed.

"Father's domain, don't move," Anael spoke as her wings encased Bridgett before departing for Atlantis.

******

"Hey, Anael, can I ask you something?" Bridgett uttered the moment they reappeared on the temple mount. Seeing Anael nod as her eyes scanned out on the land of Atlantis. "Can I like come here myself, like how you do?"

"No," Anael said, plainly. "This realm is only for Father and his legion," she stated pointing to herself. "The city is the only place you can be, or here." Pointing to her feet as the sweet scents of the Garden drifted on the air.

"Man! Where have I been all this time! He gets his own realm, this grand power... please, don't tell me he's like a god now?" Bridgett bemoaned, causing Anael to giggle. "I like hearing that from you," she said, flashing Anael a flirtatious smile.

"You do?" Anael asked, feeling her cheeks heat.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded, "shows me you have a little human in you."

"Only an eighth."

"So? More than enough, see, I knew you could smile when you mean it?" Bridgett lightly teased. "So... where are we going to do this training?"

"Right here," Anael said, with a devilish smile as she snapped her fingers.

"Holy, Hell!" Bridgett groaned collapsing to the ground the moment they left the time bubble. "That was something?!"

"Father lasted two months locked inside of it. Without being able to feed... he needs sex to survive. He is partly an incubus. Do you think you can last a full hour?" Anael asked, noting the month's growth of Bridgett's hair as she stared down at her.

"After two months of this, he was able to fight Raphaela?" Bridgett asked, her chest heaved, her clothes were tattered, her hands were calloused from swinging her sword and dagger around. Which she found odd given how it wasn't in her hand the night that started this all.

"Mmmhmm, he had her overpowered, he could have killed her if he wanted to," Anael nodded retelling Bridgett what her mother had told her while she was still in the womb.

"Yeah, even from here I can feel them."

"You should seeing how there's two of them here at the moment," Cassiel said, coming in for a landing. She wasn't there to chat with Bridgett, but her sister. "Seems you're... getting the hang of things," she said, her gold-ruby eyes ran down Bridgett's body, sensing the change in her.

"You're not very friendly, are you?" Bridgett asked, peering up at her niece.

"Cassiel, she's a friend, my friend," Anael said, defending Bridgett.

"Her? Your friend?"

"Have you never had one?" Bridgett asked, wondering just how they all grew up so... stunted. Pushing her weary body off the ground, "How about we start over, hmm?" Shaking her head at the blank looks on their faces. "Ira!" She screamed to the sky. "You need to teach these girls..." Instantly she felt a weight crushing her body, her chest tightened, her palms grew sweaty, her angel quaked in fear. Panting heavily as she dropped to a knee, it felt like she was suffocating.

"Father?!" The sound of the two of them dropping to a knee caused her to peer up. Her breath was stolen as those red burgundy glowing eyes stared down at her. Knowing how they changed to that color when his shrine was completed or that's what she remembered when Anael had flooded her mind. How she wanted to leap up and kiss those lips of his and was so, so scared as his power seemed to crush her without even trying.

"Go on, finish what you were going to say," Ira rolled his hand. "Oh, for fuck's sake," he grumbled, placing his hand in front of her face easing her fright around him.

"What are you?!"

"Right now, God, sorry Yahweh," hearing his grandfather's chuckle in his head, "given that we are in my realm," Ira said, instinctively reaching out to caress the top of Cassiel's head and reached out for Anael's offered hand. "So continue."

"Don't you see how stunted they are emotionally?!" Bridgett said, finally finding her voice. A little irked by that smirk of his.

"Well... yeah, but Anael isn't even a month old yet, and Cassiel here," smiling down at his second born, "is only a little over two weeks. Plus, they're raised by angels, what do you expect them to be, Joan Cleaver?!" Seeing the shocked look in his sister's eyes when he said that.

"But they're..."

"Angels, and they are mostly angel, tend to age quickly, isn't that right Cassiel?"

"Yes, Father," Cassiel said, elation that she felt his hand on her was evident in her voice. Softly whimpering when she felt his finger lightly running along the length of her horn. "Thank you, Father," she whispered feeling her body shuddering.

"Did... did you just make her cum?! From a touch?!" Bridgett asked, slacked jawed.

"Yeah, neat, huh? So what has you so concerned that you call for me when you should be training. The angels aren't going to wait around for you to learn how to swing a sword." Ira only wore a smirk when his sister leapt to her feet as her sword and dagger appeared in her hand. Waving his daughters off, knowing what Bridgett was going to do, after all he was omniscient in his realm.

"I'll show you how to swing a sword!" Her Nephilim rage burned in her blood as her wings extended, her glowing gold eyes burned, the air around her halo sizzled as her powers reached their maximum. Roaring her challenge, pushing off the stone with such force she didn't know she had. How she so wanted to beat that smirk off his face when it seemed to her she had somehow been caught in midair and unable to move.

"You should work on that anger, sis. If I was anyone else you would be dead, but you do need a reminder you aren't as powerful as you feel right now. So, a lesson is in order," Ira spoke, snapping his fingers.

"What?!" Bridget muttered as her swing, that was stopped, caused her to lose her balance when they suddenly appeared in the sky over New Atlantis.

"Behind you." Bridgett whipped around when her brother's voice sounded like it was right in her ear only to find him twenty feet away from her. Her arms, her legs, her very being was trembling as she stared at her brothers Nagdaium' form. A cold tinge of fear crept down her spine at that smoky halo, the maliciousness that emanated from his reverse C-shaped horns, to how those red burgundy eyes shimmered in power that she couldn't even comprehend. The way his darkened angelic light drifted off his six midnight black wings, noticing how the light of the realm played along his midnight blue skin. Her eyes took note of the scar on his upper right part of his chest. Noting how his tail was coiled around his waist while his angelic black linen pants fluttered in the wind.

"Fuck!" Bridgett grunted as just the force of the flap of his wings sent her back another twenty feet.

"Come, Princess, show the Lord of Atlantis what you can do," Ira said, taunting his sister, flicking his wrist as he smirked. He was so loving this. Yet he was doing this to show her, she needed to get stronger given who she had sided with. It might be enough to keep Yahweh at bay long enough for him to interfere.

"Ira, you are so enjoying this, aren't you?!" Bridgett asked, with false bravado. In reality she knew it was foolish yet she wanted to wipe that arrogant smirk off his face. "Don't come crying to me if I punch your lights out!" Tapping into all of her angelic power like Anael had taught her. As she was poised to deliver a downward slash, Ira just disappeared... then she heard his voice.

"Sorry about this."

Bridgett didn't know how, or what it was, but one moment she was in the sky the next she was in a small crater in the marble that made up the temple mount. Then pain, unbelievable pain, ravaged her body, her whole body felt like every bone had been broken. Golden ichor spewed forth from her mouth as her body begun to knit itself back together. Her eyes widened in shock when a more angelic image of her brother appeared before her.

"Hold still, Bridgett, I'm going to heal you, but you need to be still." Bridgett blinked in understanding, it just hurt too much to talk.

"Oh, God!" Bridgett screamed out in her mind as his angelic essence touched her own. Not because it was painful, oh no, what she was feeling at that moment was something far, far different than pain. It was so arousing, so intoxicating, so... delicious, touching every inch of her body all at once. She felt something... else... something dark... Bridgett gasped aloud as that darkness had her already overheated mound melting down. "Ira!" Bridgett screamed out as she came so hard she was drenched.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I was a little hungry," Ira teased, flicking his fork tongue at her.

"What the hell was that?!" Bridgett asked, sitting up, looking down at her body went it no longer felt like she was made of jelly.

"Oh... just something I've been experimenting with, with Asmodan's help," Ira said, with a devilish grin. "She's been most helpful. It has helped me to get a handle on the control needed for creation," he said, helping his sister to stand returning back to his human form. "So if you hear a demon's wail, just ignore it. I mean, after all, Vikki's been dying to show you everything."

"Really? She told you this?" Bridgett said, not believing a word.

"Oh, yeah, she's the only one I could talk to about all of this," gesturing to his body, "couldn't talk to you about it, or Mom, without running the risk of awakening your angelic side," Ira stated when Bridgett started to speak. "Trust me, it isn't worth it. Sorry about," nodding behind them, instantly repairing the damage, "but I could stab you to prove my point."

"I'll pass," Bridgett said, trying not to eye the scar.

"It's not a pleasant experience, especially when you're like me... anyway, hey," leaning in to his sister, "how much do you want to irk off the Devil?" Ira asked, as a devilish light played along his eyes.

"Really, Ira, are you trying to die?"

"What? You should see that cheek of hers dance," Ira chuckled.

"Okay, what is it?" Bridgett asked, she could grow to like this deviousness in her brother.

"The next time you see her, call her Luci, you'll enjoy the show, I promise," Ira said, stopping looking over at his daughters. "You two can come if you like."

"We'd be happy to, Father," Anael spoke, bowing as she did after sharing a nod with her sister.

"You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?" Ira asked, with a knowing smirk.

"Not a problem with me," Bridgett said, trying not to roll her eyes at her brother's question. Like she was going to pass up the chance to spend time with two hot girls.

"I'm so happy you survived!" Anael exclaimed hugging Bridgett tight.

"I mean sure the hit..."

"Hit?! There was no touching of any sort. If Father hit you, you would die instantly. No, Father only used the force of his might to send you down," Anael said, with Cassiel nodding along.

"This true?" Bridgett asked, arching an eyebrow when Ira looked away. "Tell me truthfully, are Seraphim that dangerous?"

"Very," Ira said, darkly. "Have you met Zophiel?"

"Met her? No. I saw her arguing with Luci," Bridgett stated trying out the word.

"While all Seraphim are extremely powerful. She and Metatron are the more powerful ones."

"Who are they?"

"Zophiel, is the fallen angel of fate," nodding when Bridgett looked at him in disbelief, "Metatron is the voice of God."

"I see..."

"Do you want to see the Garden?" Ira asked, knowing his sister needed to figure out and decide on taking that step on her own.

"Sure," Bridgett muttered, her mind going over everything she has felt since this all began. Watching Cassiel and Anael as Ira showed off the garden to her. She wasn't doubting it's beauty, yet while she might not be able to be like her brother, she wasn't going to let anyone hurt Vikki, or her family. That left one thing; she had to get stronger. "Ira?"

"So you came to the same conclusion I did, when I faced the same choice you did."

"Is it possible? Can I get stronger like they are," Bridgett asked, pointing at Anael and Cassiel.

"It's possible, but you'll have to burn away most of your humanity to achieve it. Is that a cost you're willing to pay?" Ira asked, looking over at his sister.

"Well, Heaven wants me dead, and I'm not running to grandma every time something stronger comes along, and I wouldn't be the person Vikki fell in love with if I ran without her. What do I have to do?"

"You speak to Luci, but you're going to have to make a deal. Has Vikki told you what deals with demon and fallen involve?"

"No, we haven't covered that yet," Bridgett said, wondering if she was being too hasty.

"It's a kiss," Ira said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Although, I can probably offer you a better deal."

"Oh? And what do you want in return? How do I know demon deals are trustworthy?" Bridgett smirked when Ira belted out a laugh.

"Deals with demons are binding. I can do what you're asking, yet in doing so, you help to teach my daughters how to be women. Does that sound like a fair deal?"

"Can I think on it?"

"Sure, being a demon is a choice best made with all the facts," Ira nodded in understanding.

"Did it hurt?" Bridgett asked, following after Ira as he led her deeper into the Garden.

"Becoming an Incubus?"

"Yeah."

"No, it happens slowly, but I wasn't a Nephilim, so it might. Now becoming cosmic... that wasn't pleasant."

"Cosmic? Feels like I'm missing something here, and where are we going?" Bridgett asked, as Ira led her deeper into the west side of the city.

"Who told you about me?" Ira uttered stopping to look back at his sister.

"I did, Father," Anael said, stepping up. "Was I not supposed to?"

"No, Anael, she was bound to find out when she awoke. You did nothing wrong. Becoming cosmic is something you have to achieve before you can become a Throne class of angel. As you are now, your power is on par with a Principality class, that's the highest class of the Third Order, that... was the lowest rank, now there's a fourth -- Mine. A Throne angel is the weakest member in the First Order, and you've seen a Seraphim."

"Ira, if I didn't know you, I'd say you got a weird ass fetish," Bridgett said, nodding to how Anael was nuzzling his hand.

"This isn't my fetish," Ira said, truthfully.

"Explain."

"Okay, but you might want to brace yourself," taking a deep breath for dramatic effect, "Yahweh is a big o' pervert. I mean huge! Every angel is made for one of his kinks, given how they... well, I'm not telling you that. Given that they are mostly angel their need to serve... well me in this instance, is carried over from their mother," Ira said, while his eyes shot his sister a look she knew all too well.

123456...8