Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers

"You have to know; I only did it to help him, not to harm him," Vikki said, laying out the truth for her.

"Okay? And what did you do, Vikki?" Bridgett asked, getting a tad defensive. She knew conversations starting out like this never went over well.

"You remember the night I took his virginity[4]?" Vikki asked, looking dreamily at the memory.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"That was the night I turned him into an incubus," Vikki said, leading Bridgett to a chair. "I only did it out of love, because I got tired of watching Ira being used and thrown away."

"But all those taunts, rips, crude remarks?"

"I'm a demon honey, that's how I show love," Vikki said, to which her sisters nodded along.

"Touché."

"You have to understand something, when you first sucked him off you were put under an enslavement spell that all incubi have so they can have a ready food supply. I think it was a... growing spurt, if you will, that caused that, since at the time his incubus hadn't emerged yet. So you can imagine what a male incubus does to us," Vikki said, gesturing to her sisters. "Yet when he awoke Ira made sure to remove it from you."

"So... I'm not under any spell, then why do I still want to suck his dick?"

"That's all you, baby," Vikki said, lightly squeezing Bridgett's hand.

"Not just any incubus, a Lucifugous!" Rita cut in, with misty eyes.

"A what?" Bridgett asked, typing it out in her memo app, so she could keep track of it all.

"See, I have lots of pictures of him in it," Sue said, showing Bridgett all the photos she took of Ira when he was just an incubus before he awakened.

"Those were real!" Bridgett shouted, causing Vikki to look away. "He fucked you in the ass with his tail!"

"Slut," Rita hissed.

"Mmmhmm," Sue hummed along.

"You're just jealous you weren't first. I'm his maker, his first consort, I should always get firsts of everything," Vikki said, sitting rather regal in her chair.

"Okay... so, what happened next?" Bridgett asked, retaking her seat.

"Well, you remember when Ira came home late, supposedly drunk?"

"Yeah, who could forget that, me, okay, I can see that, but Ira? Never believed it for a minute," Bridgett stated, "so what does that have to do with anything?"

"That was when we learned that Lucifer was the one who healed your brother's wound, that an archangel gave him," Sue chimed in, "Raphaela... I think that was the name of the angel," looking to her sister who nodded. "Well, anyway, mind you this was before he awakened and was an untrained incubus at the time. While we were at home on Earth we were getting to the bottom of who gave him that scar. That was when he got real still, the moment he was out the door Ira was whisked away by that same archangel. Trust me, it was a massive power, scared even me, but Bridgett, they aren't anything like what I'm feeling right now. But you aren't the only strong one here," Sue said, jutting her chin towards Asmodan's tower.

"So who lives there?" Bridgett asked, turning in her seat.

"Asmodan, Lord of the Second Circle, the Circle of sin, and consort of Ira, Hell wife to Suriel Zol. So don't go picking fights; she was on par with Ira after his awakening. I'm not doubting your power, Bridgett, just there are other things stronger than angels about, just fair warning," Sue said, her demonic powers danced along her eyes. "Vikki, you might be his maker, his first consort, but I'm his favorite." Bridgett leaned back as she noted how fire just sprung to life along Sue's horns.

"No, you're not!" Rita roared her challenge.

"Now, you see why you need to grow stronger. Not for me, Ira... well you'll see, but to protect your own self. But before you can make that choice I need to show you something," Vikki said, getting to her feet and holding out her hand.

"What?"

"A warning of what you can become," Vikki said sternly, "also for your safety."

"Where did you get that?" Bridgett asked, as Vikki pulled out a wicked silver skeleton key from her pocket.

"From Ira," Vikki answered, flashing her sisters a smirk knowing no one other than her had a key like hers the only key to his temple mount.

"But, where are we going?" Bridgett inquired, getting up from her seat. Saying her goodbyes, interweaving her fingers with Vikki's seeing Rita and Sue wave before they returned to their previous argument.

"The temple mount of Suriel Zol, the Ruler of Atlantis, that is the Fourth Heaven, a place your brother made for just us, so we can be safe," Vikki said, leading Bridgett to the door that connected their Earthly home. Nodding to her mother as they walked past, "I'll tell you later." Seeing her mother nod yet couldn't stop staring at Bridgett's halo.

"Vik, why is your mother staring at me like that?"

"Because you haven't mastered how to hide yourself," Vikki said, pulling Bridgett in so her halo could be seen on the mirror's surface. "This is why it's dangerous for you, you're like a lone light house on the darkest of nights. A beacon."

Bridgett felt rather comforted and embarrassed when Vikki soothed her when her face must have shown how confused she was. "How do I turn it off?"

"Hmm... I don't know about angels but succubi simply will ourselves to not be seen as we are," pointing to her human appearance, "well that's toned it down some," when Bridgett's halo faded yet her golden eyes remained, "we'll work on it some more. We're warded pretty well, so no one from the outside can see in, nor can they, or dare they, try to peer into where we're going," Vikki said, with pride in her voice.

"Vikki, what's got you so happy?" Bridgett asked, seeing the joy in her eyes.

"Ira likes me," Vikki whispered holding out the key. "I'm the only one who has one. I'm the only one he allows to enter his temple mount in this manner."

"Wow. That is a big step for Ira," Bridgett agreed.

"It's not only that, Bridgett, it's that I am, foremost, the consort of the Princess of Hell and then... your brother, do you know how lucky I am to have the two of you? Why I don't want you to get hurt, but, babying Ira is what got us into the trouble with Raphaela in the first place. I know it will be hard, and very fucking confusing for you," Vikki said, with a flirty smile. "But I'll help you master your angelic powers. So we'll be staying in Fourth Heaven while you master your skill under your brother's protection for the most part. We can't have your mother getting suspicious of you," Vikki said, leading Bridgett to the door that Ira had chosen to use as the anchor from his realm to the material one.

******

Chapter Four

"Holy, shit!" Bridgett cursed the moment they walked through the door and she was faced with the vast continent of Atlantis stretched out before her.

"Welcome to Fourth Heaven," Vikki stated stepping up to Bridgett's side as Bridgett's gaze moved around the temple mount.

"Yeah, like that's not going to go to his head," Bridgett said, rolling her eyes when she took note of the shrine that laid in the middle of the area.

"You mustn't go there, ever! Do you understand?" Vikki uttered pointing to the temple that was still under construction.

"Why?" Bridgett asked, confused.

"Because, God, is there. We might be safe from the angels that come here, yet we cannot go there," Vikki spoke, knowing she could speak God's name without fear due to where they were standing at the moment.

"Angels?!"

"As I am, same with my sisters, and mother, we are Hell-born wives of Suriel Zol. While we are welcome here, it would be best for you not to go to the Heaven side of New Atlantis," Vikki said, gesturing out to the city.

"Okay," she really didn't get all these rules yet for the sake of moving it along Bridgett held her tongue, "but why can't we go out there! I mean just look at all that space!" Bridgett asked, thrusting her arm out to the vast wilderness of Atlantis.

"Because you are fallen, Nephilim, you chose Hell." Came a voice from out of nowhere, causing Bridgett's head to snap up.

"Holy! Is today a holiday or something, because it's raining hot women?!" Bridgett moaned in her mind. "How many hot daughters does Ira need?" she questioned to no one really just the lustful thoughts in her mind as her golden eyes were captivated by the two floating above them.

"We sensed the arrival of a Nephilim in our Father's domain, we assumed it was a threat to this realm, yet all I see is a child," Cassiel[5] stated, her hair undulated as her four black wings flapped. Holding her Chidori jumonji yari spear in her right hand in case they proved to be a threat. Her gold-ruby eyes peered down at Bridgett, her halo burned overhead, while her horns curved along the sides of her head, along her forehead before dipping down slightly as they ended in sharp points. Bridgett wondered if Ira, the dirty pervert, has had a taste of those 38C breasts of hers yet.

"Rude much?!" Bridgett retorted.

"Be at ease Cassiel, Lailah, we aren't here to cause any trouble to my consort's domain," Vikki spoke trying to ease the tension that was growing.

"I've seen you with Father," Lailah stated, her white and black wings gently flapped as she floated to the ground as her blonde hair trailed behind her. "You're one of Father's Hell-born wives, what are you doing on the mount?" she commanded as her arming sword appeared in her left hand.

"You two are far too hostile!"

"We protect Father's domain, Nephilim," Lailah said darkly, her grip tightening on the hilt of her sword.

Bridgett thought she was about to be stabbed, or something along those lines, or that was the case until she noted how Lailah's and Cassiel's heads shot up towards the sky. She got the feeling they would really like to plunge those blades into her body repeatedly yet saw something akin to displeasure on their faces.

"You must forgive them."

"Oh my..." Bridgett muttered when she and Vikki turned around, her eyes glanced over to Vikki who gasped in surprise and fear at the unknown speaker that appeared behind them. Her halo burned brightly above her light red hair, that was held back by her gold winged tiara depicting her standing in the First Order. She was both aroused and fearful as she looked upon that angelic face of hers as her six pearl white wings sat tucked against her back. The purple cloth of her angelic robe, bordered in gold, with angelic script along it rippled in the warm breeze of Ira's Garden. She tried not to allow her gaze to dip low yet her breasts just beckoned to her to have a taste of them. She was in Heaven!

"I am, Rikbiel, the daughter of Metatron and Suriel Zol, the Cherubim of sound," she greeted, "please forgive their brashness, they're sired from archangels, they tend to be warlike." How Bridgett could lose herself in that warm smile of Rikbiel's. "You heard father's order, why do you still have your weapons drawn, do you wish to disobey father?" Bridgett noted how red faced Lailah and Cassiel were getting when she peered back at them.

"Of course not, sister, we were making sure the Nephilim wasn't a threat," Lailah spoke dispelling her blade.

"You three know I'm his sister, right?" Bridgett uttered seeing their silent looks of 'So?'

"You are fallen," Cassiel stated again. "You may become the enemy someday. Something I won't allow to happen," she spoke in a firm tone causing her sisters to nod along.

"Is that possible?" Bridgett whispered to Vikki who nodded.

"How did you get to the temple mount, no Angel, demon, heaven-born, or hell-born may step foot on this site?" Lailah asked, crossing her arms below her 32D breasts.

"Then how are any of you here, aren't you heaven or whatever?" Bridgett asked, argumentatively.

"We serve Father," Cassiel said, pointing to her horns. "Father lets her come here so he can see her," jutting her chin towards Rikbiel, "his realm is open to us, while you, fallen, can only roam New Atlantis. Answer my sister's question, how did you get here?"

"Ira, Suriel Zol," Bridgett saw how the three of them grew more attentive when Vikki said that name, "gave me this," Vikki said, holding out the key.

"I see, very well, you may continue," Lailah said, "come sister, we have tasks that must be seen to."

"Of course, do not defile Father's temple," Cassiel warned as she rose into the air joining her sister before she and Lailah headed off towards the west coast of Atlantis.

"Well, aren't they just peachy," Bridgett said, watching the two disappear.

"Please, do forgive them, it's not easy being a Nephalem and human," Rikbiel said, in a warm tone.

"But aren't you one?" Bridgett asked, looking over at Rikbiel.

"No," shaking her head, "I chose to rise, where they chose to fall to serve father. While I do serve Heaven, I will not hesitate to answer my father's call," Rikbiel said, sternly.

"So that makes you what?"

"An angel of the First Order," Rikbiel stated truthfully. "Please, be at ease, I wouldn't harm one of my father's Hell wives," she said, noting Vikki's bubbling fear. "Might I inquire as to what brought the two of you to my father's realm?"

"Bridgett needs to be trained, and Ira told me we would be safe here if something happened."

"Ah. Yes," running her golden eyes down Bridgett's body, "I can see that. You are correct, you will be protected here," Rikbiel nodded.

"Then I'm not going to get impaled or anything?" Bridgett asked, wondering where her brother was.

"While you are here in this realm? No. You are safe under father's protection. Yet..."

"On Earth, I'm fair game," Bridgett finished for her to which Rikbiel nodded. "So where's my brother, why hasn't he come to check on me if he's this high and mighty powerful..." Taking a dry swallow as Rikbiel appeared less than six inches from her. Feeling her angelic powers pressing down and easily over powering her own as those golden eyes burned brightly.

"Do not disrespect father!" Rikbiel growled defensively.

"Boundaries," pushing Rikbiel back, "I guess it's my job, as your aunt, to teach you that," she sighed yet her hands tingled as their angelic essences touched, "then where is my brother?" Bridgett asked, begrudgingly pulling her hands away, when she only wanted to take her into her arms and taste those sweet, light pink lips.

"Battling, Klothod, father sent us here to see who had stepped onto his mount, now, if you will excuse me, I must return to him," Rikbiel said, spreading her wings to return to the fight.

"Wait one minute, who, or what, is Klothod?" Bridgett asked, rather confused.

"The Third Sister of the Underworld," Rikbiel stated thinking that was enough to satisfy her before returning to Ira's side.

"Do you know what that means?" Bridgett asked, looking over to Vikki who was as equally confused as she was.

"Come, let's not worry about that for now, let's go see our apartment that Ira made for us," Vikki said, with a warm smile as she held out her hand to her.

******

Chapter Five

"Vik?" Her brown eyes, thanks to Vikki's help, had returned to their normal color as she stared out at the temple across from them and the crater below them. Her white robe was pulled tight along her body, pressing back against Vikki as her arms wrapped around her as they stood barefoot on that warm marble stone.

"Hmm?" Vikki hummed into her ear.

"Why are we back out here?"

"To show you the risk of letting your Nephilim side take over," Vikki said, pointing to the crater. "But you tend to get my mind distracted when you're all hot and wet," she cooed, her lips lightly teased Bridgett's right ear, her body still humming from the very satisfying love making they just had.

"What does a hole in the ground have to do with anything?"

"From what Ira told me, that is where the former city of Atlantis used to stand. He also told me it was once ruled by the Nephilim of old, hence why God sunk Atlantis in the first place, given how warlike they were. Where I hope you don't follow after them," Vikki said, squeezing Bridgett tighter to her. "I don't know if I could go on if I lost you."

"Not going to happen, Vikki," Bridgett stated, patting Vikki's hand. Although, she knew they were just empty words. She knew she was really outclassed given what she has felt and was feeling at that moment. Knowing the moment she left this place she would become a target for them. "Vikki?"

"Yes."

"Why isn't Ira a fallen?"

"He is, he's just not aligned with Hell or Heaven."

"Then why? Why all of this?"

"From the way Ira tells it, before he awoke, he and God had a conversation[6]..."

"Wait. You're telling me, my brother, that moody teenager, has spoken to God. The God?!" Bridgett asked, in stunned disbelief.

"He's speaks to God quite often these days," Vikki nodded, "but anyway, what he told me God gave him a choice, either breed with four of his angels, or die. You have to remember; this was just after his fight with Raphaela[7]."

"The bitch who stabbed my brother?!" Bridgett asked, the power of Hell saturating her pupils at Vikki's 'Mmmhmm.'

"Well, turns out she was the first, not counting your grandmother, of the heavenly host he impregnated. Then when the battle with Onoskelis was over they had another chat. This time, given what he did during it, God gave him another choice: either become what he is now and be the stop measure that keeps both sides from bringing on the end times, or die."

"That's a lot of death."

"He is a demon, honey. You have to remember he was a demon before he awoke, he chose to keep his demon because he couldn't fight Lucifer. She is family, the one he went to when his friends, so called, sent him videos of them fucking your mother, of your father fucking every girl Ira was ever interested in. Every time he found out your parents were using him to get new 'talent' for their movies. It's the reason I turned him... I loved him so much, as you know, it hurt to see how he was being treated by them, your parents included, as a means of getting his payback against them." Vikki said, rubbing her right cheek against Bridgett's left as she gently rocked them. "He did all this to protect you and your mother from ever finding out what you are. He knew, from his own experience, what that would mean for the two of you, even after all the shit your mother, and we, have put him through... because he loves us."

"Well then..." Looking down at her hand, feeling her power just itching to be released, determination filling her eyes, "I guess we better get cracking on training me. Because I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Bridgett said sweetly, placing a kiss on Vikki's right cheek while her hand caressed the other one.

******

Throne room of Hell...

"Ira?!" Lucifer gasped in surprise when Ira's vast powers flooded her throne room as he appeared.

"Father!" Anael squealed at the sight of him. Barreling into his chest, pressing her body against his, feeling so at peace when Ira's arms wrapped around her.

"Hello, Anael, missed me, I take it?" Ira asked, in a light chuckle.

"Mmmhmm," Anael hummed as she snuggled tightly against him.

"Ira." Turning her grandson's chin towards her when she appeared at his right side. Moaning into his mouth as she kissed his lips with such passion. "I'm happy to see you."

"I could tell," Ira answered with a coy smirk. "You aren't going to be needing Anael any time soon, are you?"

"Why?" Lucifer asked, her calculating mind raced.

"Well, Missy isn't really all that strong, at least not strong enough to withstand training Bridgett, but you are, aren't ya?" Ira asked, peering down at his daughter.

"Mmmhmm," Anael hummed as she nodded vehemently.

"I see... have you seen something I have not?" Lucifer inquired, not to question him, just to see how he uses that power he now wields.

soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers
123456...8