Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting back her fear as the ground began to shake, the heavy foot falls traveled up the soles of her feet to the base of her skull. Her nails cut into the palms of her hands as her angelic side fought to take up arms as Bridgett felt the demonic powers approaching. Her eyes widened when that same twenty-foot tall woman on fire was the same one she saw days ago.

"Must we, Mother?" Aswang groaned from the darkness. "She's so... weak."

"Yes, Mother, are you sure this... angel is kin to Father?"

Anael peered back at her with a smirk on her lips as Bridgett's angelic power along with Hell's surged when those words left their lips.

"Mor likes her, she's feisty, yes you must. Unless you wish to displease your father," Mor threatened.

"No mother, please, don't tell father!" Aswang pleaded after she came swooping in. Her knees hit the ground with such force Bridgett wondered if she would ever walk again. Her red eyes held true fear of her father's demon. Her S-shaped horns sprouted from the temples of her forehead, a quarter inch wide metal ring encircled the base of her horns, and a spiked one ringed the middle of them. Strands of her raven hair draped down her face. Her bat-like wings sat tucked against her back with two inch thin spikes lining the top of her wings.

"Mor's mate chose you two for a reason, because you are strong," Mor spoke her vast powers caused the walls of her lair the tremble as she accentuated the last word. "Now, you heed Mor's mate's command," she stated nodding her head, like it should be common knowledge you heed those more powerful than you. "Would you rather your other sisters and brothers to take your place?"

"No! I will heed Father's command you don't need to call Avalon[9] or the others!" Aswang threw herself at her mother's legs.

"Hey," Bridgett called out, "you know, after this we are going to see him. Just think of all the gloating you can do." An icy chill seeped into her soul at the most demonic smile spread across Aswang's face when she peered back at her. "Fuck! No way he isn't fucking that?!" Bridgett moaned in her mind as Ardat Lili appeared in her humanoid form. Her ebony horns, that resembled wings folded as if diving, sprouted from her crimson hair that cascaded down its base hid it from view. As well as her ears only allowing three-fourths to be shown ending in very sharp points. Bridgett wondered how that elf-like face would feel pressed against her hot sex. If Ira could sleep with a demon she didn't see why she couldn't as well.

Red pauldron armor with Ira's angelic sigil emblazoned in gold sat upon her shoulders. Her matching bra strained to contain her 32E breasts what light reached that deep in Mor's lair played along her flat stomach, while the same metal, all armor that is forged in the fires of Hell, protected Ardat Lili's sides before tapering down to a layered armored style bikini. Her greaves and vambraces were etched in demonic script to channel her full power while in her humanoid form that towered at seven feet tall.

"You have no fear from me mother," her black soulless eyes stared right at Bridgett, "I shall heed Father's command."

"Good. Now, you heed to the letter of his command. Is that understood. Don't make Mor punish you." Bridgett didn't want to know what could cause demons to show true, genuine fear as Aswang and Ardat Lili were at that moment.

"Yes, Mother," Aswang said, her voice trembled in fear.

"Princess, you will take Mor with you, Mor's mate hasn't visited Mor in days. Mor is..."

"Well, then, that's just rude, Mor's mate should see Mor more often," Bridgett said, thinking agreeing with a demon would be better for her.

"See, the Princess agrees, the Princess is wise," Mor said, with a nod of her head. "Mor is ready, daughters of Mor's mate," she stated in impatience.

"I will do everything, you just hold our hands, and just feel, sense everything so your body can grow used to it, and you will learn it for yourself," Anael said, holding her right hand out to Bridgett and her left to Azza. "Allow our energies to flow through you, you have the control to do this," she spoke in a reassuring sisterly voice as their wings enclosed around Mor, Ardat Lili, and Aswang.

******

Hell side, New Atlantis...

"Where are we?" Bridgett asked, looking around, taking in the gloomy, dark atmosphere. The wing of Hell rose from its foundations as the imps scurried about infusing those hewed stones from the deepest part of Hell in the wards and magic fitting for the Ruler of Hell.

"Come out, come out, and play with Mor, Suriel Zol," Mor giggled wickedly as she poked and peeked around the trees and bushes that now took on a more demonic taint to it.

"New Atlantis, the border area between the replica of the Ninth Circle and the area chosen to represent the Eighth Circle of Hell in my Father's domain," Anael said, while slyly eyeing Mor now that they were in her father's realm. It was her job to ensure no angel or demon defied her father. "Azza, I know the prefect spot for your home here. Father thinks Zophiel will like it. Want to see?" she asked excitedly, placing her hand on Azza's forehead when she nodded.

"Ira!" Bridgett called out a little uneasy under Ardat Lili's and Aswang's cold gaze.

"What's up?" Ira greeted walking out of a shadow.

"Give me a few minutes and he's all yours," Bridgett said, looking over at Mor who had a rather hungry look that she feared her brother might actually get eaten.

"Mor likes you; Mor will keep her eyes on you," Mor said, flashing Bridgett that friendly creepy smile.

"Thanks, I think, can we talk?" Bridgett asked, nodding off to the side, listening to Anael and Azza chatting away behind her.

"Sure, hey girls," Ira greeted with a wave. "We'll talk soon, okay?"

"Yes, Father," they voiced in unison.

"So... what'cha need, sis?" Ira asked aloofly, as they walked out of earshot.

"Does that deal still stand?" Bridgett inquired, watching Ira's Nagdaium' form burning away his human image.

"Oh? How far are you willing to go?"

"Would giving up three-fourths of my human side be enough to put me on the level of Zophiel?" Bridgett enquired, knowing the seriousness of the question.

"It will start you on the path to it," Ira agreed with a nod. "Yet, it will most likely be painful to transform yourself that drastically."

"But I'll be able to keep Vikki safe?"

"Does she know you're doing this?" Ira asked, looking over at her.

"Man, if I didn't know any better I would say you cared about Vikki," Bridgett teased, so pleased to see the two of them getting along.

"Well... after I learned why she was a bitch, kind of seemed... logical, for a demon. Then well, things happen," Ira said, with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No, she doesn't," Bridgett shook her head, "but she's right, I have to get stronger. Plus, I'm the Princess of Hell, I can't use my full strength as just an angel."

"Are you sure? Once this is done, you can't undo it?" Ira asked, bringing them to a stop.

"I know that, Ira, but I'm not about to let Heaven kill me or any demon either," Bridgett said, referencing the fight Zophiel foresaw, and what would happen if she stayed a Nephilim.

"Very well," Ira said, lifting Bridgett's chin.

How she was in heaven when she felt the soft touch of those lips. Bridgett wondered if this was what it was like for the angels that've been with her brother. Then fire, fire so primal it burned her very soul, screaming out in pain as she fell to her knees. Her angelic light shot forth from her eyes and mouth as her demon began to take root in her body. Her grey smoky halo flared; the sign of her taint sprouted on the sides of her frontal bone reaching to the point that Bridgett's horns ended in the shape of a rams horns. The gold-ruby color of her transition swirled as her eyes quivered in pain. Collapsing against her brother's legs, panting heavily into Ira's thighs. She felt so... unclean. Yet it was the price she was willing to pay. Her hands held onto his pants as she peered up at him. A wave of lust washed over her as she felt his incubus powers tickling her skin.

"You okay?" Ira asked, knowing how painful that must have been for Bridgett.

"Yeah," the word left her lips in a light pant, "I think so, so am I a... succubus now?" Bridgett said, fighting herself from stripping her brother naked and fucking him silly right there.

"Yes, but your succubus will awaken in stages to give you time to grow accustomed to your new body."

"Is this how you dealt with it?" Bridgett asked, now that she had become a Daephilim she could understand why Anael said she felt similar.

"Yeah, but my training wheels, per se, was my incubus, you, your angel. You're more angel and demon than you are human now, don't forget you still are human. Without it you would explode, not joking," Ira said, when Bridgett shot him a skeptical look. "So let me ask what does being a Daephilim feel like?"

"I feel, unclean," Bridgett said truthfully, as she got to her feet. "But even I can tell this isn't going to be enough to match a Seraphim."

"Vikki can help you with reaching the next stage. You can tell her she and you can repay me later," Ira spoke with a knowing smirk.

"Ira?" Bridgett knew she had to tell him otherwise she doubted Zophiel wouldn't uphold her threat. "I made a deal with Zophiel,"

"Oh, did you now? Interesting choice, and what did this deal cost you?"

"Not me, you."

"Come again? How can a deal you made affect me?" Ira asked, looking at his sister wondering what she gotten him into.

"Because if she would give me what I asked I told her I could talk you into spending two whole days with her," Bridgett said, watching how Ira just hung his head and shook it slightly.

"Really, sis?! Pimping me out?" Ira uttered in mock disappointment.

"But you'll help me out, right?" Bridgett asked, in a rather seductive tone laced with her budding succubus powers.

"Ten blowjobs." Bridgett just looked at him, she would have thought Ira would have asked for her pussy or ass. "What? You're pretty, like that," Ira said, chuckling when his sister shoved him.

"Does that mean you'll do it?" Bridgett asked, bashfully.

"Sure, sis..." Ira stumbled backwards when Mor threw herself at him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, "Mor!" Ira barked when her four talons cut open his left cheek.

"Mmm... you know Mor must mark Mor's mate when Mor's mate keeps Mor waiting," Mor spoke running her tongue through Ira's spilled golden ichor. "Mor wants more. Mor's mate will give Mor what Mor..." Bridgett backed away, seriously worried her brother was developing weird fetishes as it appeared Mor was enjoying whatever the hell her brother was doing to her when Mor was suspended in the air. "Mmm... you treat Mor so well." Her soft demonic wail escaped her lips when Ira held her aloft like he did with Asmodan.

"I wasn't finished, Mor," Ira said, tweaking her left nipple.

"More?!" Mor's gravelly voice rumbled, the surrounding area darkened, her demonic power... Her body arched as Ira applied the pain she seemed to enjoy.

"Keep the demonic influence down, Mor. You were told this. Now wait here, I'll be back."

"Mor's mate best not keep Mor waiting. Mor wants more," Mor said, hungrily, the light of Hell burning in her eyes.

"Ira?" Bridgett's voice brought her brother out of the weirdest, and oddly arousing sexual teasing she's ever seen. Watching how Mor's forked tongue flickered out to return Ira's thumb back to her mouth.

"Right... you probably don't want to see what comes next," Ira said, catching himself.

"Why not, let the Princess watch as you fuck Mor like Mor likes," Mor said from behind him as Ira led Bridgett back to his daughters.

"Just who are you?!" Bridgett mocked in shock as she peered at him. Wondering why she didn't feel revolted by what she just saw like she had when she was just a Nephilim.

"Shut up," Ira joked, lightly bumping his sister's shoulder. "Now you should know something, succubi must feed to live, and by feed I mean sex, with men," he said, Bridgett now knew why Ardat Lili, Aswang was afraid as she felt Ira's demon rising. How the light around his horns darkened. The fire of his crown flared, making his red burgundy eyes stand out against his dark skin. "But... I know you sis, that's not something you'd ever do, if it's not me," Ira said, with a taunting smirk at her blushing cheeks. "So I tweaked your succubus a bit so now you can survive on what you like best."

"So, then I don't have to whore myself to some dirty..." Bridgett shuddered at the thought of being with a man like that.

"So, mine isn't dirty?" Ira teased, catching his sister's punch. "Nah-uh, temper, temper, might want to work on that," he said, his long, sharp fingernail tapped on the back of his sister's hand. "Some naughty demon might just abuse it," Ira spoke, a wicked light played along his eyes. The dark purple light of his incubus energies twinkled at the tip of his fingernail. A sinful grin raised the corner of his lips at the sensuous moan that emanated from Bridgett's lips. "Did you know to rouse your succubus quicker," the light touch on Bridgett's chin brought his sister's gaze to his own unaware that her own body had inched closer to his, "is to be with males of your family," Ira said, in a sinful voice as his fork tongue teased Bridgett's lips. "So, is my cock," pressing his sister's mons Venus tight against it, "dirty?"

"No, because I'm making love to you, not your cock... Ira!" Bridgett yelped in want and surprise when Ira ran the tip of his tail along her rather aroused mound.

"I'll be home after I deal with Mor. Talk to Vikki, she can help you get stronger now, Princess of Hell," Ira said, flashing his sister a knowing smirk. "Girls, protect my sister, you can do that for me, yes?"

"Yes, Father?!" They voiced in unison.

"Anael, it's okay to do that, you don't have to hide yourself," Ira whispered in a fatherly tone into Anael's ear so only she could hear his words. "Come along, Mor, I know were to make your portal," he said, smiling devilishly at Mor's pain filled moan.

"Mor's mate is so sweet to Mor," Mor sighed in bliss as she floated after him.

"Fuck?! No wonder Sue and Rita are constantly drooling sluts around him. I so want to fuck him," Bridgett muttered to herself feeling how aroused and moist she was right then.

"Better, you smell better," Aswang said, with a rather creepy, friendly smile.

"Nice tits," Bridgett said, noting Aswang's red dress, with a diamond shape hole in the center showing off the inner sides of her 32B breasts.

"Oh?" Bridgett's skin tingled as that sinful word floated on the air. "Do you think Father would want to kiss them?" Aswang asked, the back of her fingers danced down them.

"I'm surprised he hasn't yet," Bridgett admitted, knowing they were too much of a demon to try to teach them what it's like to be human. "Can you lead the way to Vikki's family's estate here?" she asked, looking over at Anael.

"It's okay, Father will understand," Anael said, seeing Ardat Lili's scowl knowing she wouldn't be able to follow.

"Huh?"

"New Atlantis is a replica of Heaven and Hell, like the east side resembles the three orders, the west resembles the Nine Circles of Hell. Those born from Hell must reside in their Circle. They cannot cross into other circles, unless you are one of Father's legion, royalty, Mother, or one of the fallen," Anael informed Bridgett given the befuddled look on her face at that moment.

"Oh. Well then, since you can't follow, doesn't mean you can't watch," Bridgett stated with a devilish grin feeling her demon stirring slightly. Wondering what her brother meant when he said her succubus would awaken.

"A devious mind, Princess, I think we shall," Ardat Lili said, her smile revealed her demonic nature being in her father's realm.

"Yes, I can deal with you, maybe serving you won't be so bad. We shall see you in Hell," Aswang said, her red eyes ran down Bridgett's body as she and her sister walked past, eager to catch their father.

"It will be faster if we flew," Anael said, unfurling her wings as Bridgett nodded along.

******

"Bridgett?!" Vikki's concerned voice was clear on the air as Bridgett, Anael, and Azza landed in the courtyard, the Watcher angels under Ira's command had built, so they all could have a common area where they could lounge in the atmosphere given the lack of rain among other things better off left unsaid. "What did you do?" she asked, running her eyes down Bridgett's body feeling the demon in her.

"Something that needed to be done," Bridgett uttered softly, bringing Vikki into a hug.

"But how?!" Vikki asked, pushing Bridgett away her eyes ran down her body wondering why her succubus was getting aroused.

"I made a deal with Ira, among others, but don't worry nothing's going to change between us," Bridgett said, pressing Vikki tightly against her chest. Rubbing her own 36B breasts against Vikki's 38Cs, listening to how Vikki mewed as she lightly nibbled along Vikki's neck. Bridgett's left hand ran up Vikki's back while her right traveled down it as she felt up her woman.

"B-Bridgett, what are...?!" Vikki gasped in lust as Bridgett's budding succubus powers danced along her skin. Moaning loudly into Bridgett's mouth as Bridgett planted a toe curling kiss upon her lips. "What's gotten into you?!" she asked breathlessly, backing away.

"I... don't know, all I know is I so want you right now," Bridgett said, recounting what her brother had said about tweaking her succubus to what she liked best.

"I see... I think we need to sit down and you tell me exactly what happened. Hello, Anael, Azza, I apologize for the late greeting," Vikki said, bowing her head at the two of them. Huffing when Anael barreled into her unexpectedly.

"Hello," Azza said, softly.

"Vikki!" Anael squealed happily, hugging her tightly.

"Hello, Anael, I'm happy to see you, too," Vikki said, lightly rubbing Anael's back while slyly noting how Bridgett was looking at the both of them. It almost seemed to her that Bridgett was an incubus given what she was feeling, yet wasn't.

"Vikki, come meet Azza," Anael said, taking Vikki by the hand. "Azza this is Vikki, I told you about her," she uttered with a smile on her lips.

"Nice to formally meet you, I love the color of your wings," Vikki greeted warmly all the while she kept an eye on Bridgett from the corner of her eye. Noting how Bridgett was checking her out, along with Anael and Azza. "I heard you just woke up; I hope this isn't too confusing for you."

"A... little," Azza admitted bashfully. Her cheeks heating as impure thoughts about her father sprung up in her mind.

"I can understand," Vikki nodded, keeping her lust contained due to her many years of practice. She didn't want Ira to learn that she has been lusting after his daughters. She didn't think he would take too kindly to them corrupting his daughters. Not that it was an easy thing to do, mind you. Set before her were two of the hottest women she's had the pleasure of knowing regardless of whether or not they were human, demon, or angel. Glancing over to Bridgett, seeing that same smirk on her lips as Ira wore when he knew she was aroused. "Please, why don't you join us," Vikki stated gesturing to the little seating area that surrounded the little bubbling fountain. Turning her head when Anael tugged on her sleeve. Her eyes flew wide as Anael planted a lingering kiss upon her lips. Noting how Bridgett had a devilish grin on her lips like she knew something she didn't.

"Am... am I getting better?" Anael asked, with insecurity.

"Mmm... if you keep kissing me like that I might just eat you," Vikki said, in a sultry voice as her fingertips lightly ran down Anael's right cheek.

1...345678