All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Another Great Chapter

It's really exciting to see how this story has been progressing.

Can't wait to see what comes next.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Getting Interesting

This just keeps getting better and better, I just hope Ira can juggle all the women he has in his life now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this one too

This story has drawn me in the same way Family Secrets and Family Secrets- New Orleans has.

I just have one question: Where is all the money!? Vikki bailed Cora out of bankruptcy. Even shitty, poorly written, poorly shot, the worst acting ever, porn makes money. It's a billion dollar per year industry. So what happened...?

I'm really curious to find out what happens with Beth. How far he pushes/torments her.

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the speedy addition

Thanks for getting this Part out so soon after the last one! Loved it.

Please keep 'em coming. (as fast as you comfortably can)

I also love that Part 1's bitterness hasn't left Ira completely & he is doing the all to human thing of exploiting his powers for a bit of payback. (sure, it's a little mean & childish, but understandable, plus he's only 18, almost a child)

Also enjoyed the 'world building' you've done so far. And am curious (like Ira) how long the magical 'bonding' thing lasts. (is it temporary? Permanent? Is it 'refreshed' with every sexual encounter? Or is it deepened?) Makes me wonder what (if any) problems might crop up later, that he will have to deal with.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Strengthened with each encounter, and permanent. You'll just have to wait till part six to find out what problems will arise for Ira... if any.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
I want Ira to fuck Bridget more.

Good series,

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Hmm... to give spoilers or not to give spoilers. That is the question.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Don't cive spoilers!

This series is great! I'm looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Would love for Dominic to get an offer to see him fuck his family from a private collector with an incest fetish. Then see Dominic and Ira fuck, spit roast and double penetrate Bridget and Cora with Bridget and Cora finishing the performance off with some tribbing and a 69. Maybe even some pegging of the guys while they fuck the girls.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Part 5 has been uploaded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 5??

I don't see it id love to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I dont see chapter 5

You said it was uploaded...i need more of your story

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Uploaded yes, it takes lit time to approve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Brilliant, Lots more Please.

BatmanlovepoisonivyBatmanlovepoisonivyabout 5 years ago
Have you try

're Uploaded it see if that work

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

What part of Lit has to approve it before it show up on their site do you not understand.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
And the Harem Expands

I liked the "Uh, you can stop now..." bit as the porn shoot finished. Definitely made me chuckle, and also provided for a bit of revenge against Ira's father, who really is at fault for a lot of what Ira was going through but thus far hadn't suffered any consequences for it.

Actually, I was far more behind the revenge element in general this chapter than I was in previous ones, since Beth and Cybil seem more like they had it coming.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
I really like your story ... but the spelling is killing me !!

Did you not get it proof read before releasing this, theres so many spelling errors sometimes it detracts from the enjoyment of the read ;(

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Still getting better. Characters becoming more realistic (despite the storyline) and can tell that Ira is not over all his petty revenge yet but he seems to be getting there, and he does need them for his existence. Wonder what exactly is Vikki's game plan?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
About Ira and others.

Now having read all these stories,I know Ira can get any magical girl pregnant if they allow it,but can the same be said about Bridgett and other human girls?.Honestly I wish Ira would get especially Bridgett and Layla the Librarian pregnant so Ira can have half demon babies with them.

Also we find out later on that he gives in and fucks some of his daughters due to pressure from them to please him completely.And to boot its not much difference since he fucks his Mom,Sister,and Grandmother,so whats the big deal doing his Daughters,it ain't like he can end up deeper in hell than he already is,and besides Grandma Luci already is the boss of hell and she ain't gonna punish Ira anymore than he is now,so Ira is basically given a free hall pass whoever he wants to fuck.Damn that boy gets all the pussy he ever needs,must be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much sex and very less story to my liking. One sex scene finishes and another starts. This is like a porno than an erotica. 😢

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6768 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES