All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 06'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Masterful

You are such a tease but in a good way. I definitely didn't see the twist in this part coming and there were a couple. I am definitely hooked big time but then again all of you stories to that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love the sense of humor that you wrote into this chapter.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
Great chapter...

I’m loving Bridgett, Vikki and now Lucifer. Will Ira get to meet his Archangel Aunts? I look forward to the next chapter(s)...

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Twisting and Turnig Tales

I didn't see that coming! I see escalation in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Curious

Wow!!! Didn’t see that coming!!! Great chapter! Maybe I missed it but did he recognize Lucifer in the beginning? I got confused later on when his grandmother showed up and everything clicked into place for him

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

She told him, Ira just didn't believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didnt see it coming

Gotta admit. I sure didn't see the story going in this direction.

A little weird, but I still love it. And cant wait for the next Part.

Keep the great narrative (sprinkled with the right amount of steamy sex scenes) coming please!

killerarmyguykillerarmyguyabout 5 years ago
More chapters

I am so loving this story, please post next part as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Hi, I would like it to continue at a slow progression on Heaven intervention and his revenge. I would enjoy seeing his angelic (Nephilim part) sporadically emerge to dominant Vicki and her family.

Also, it would be interesting to have "Flashbacks" on how he got "inducted".

The first chapter, I had some real rage going with all the crap Ira had to put up with. His dad and mom using him to steal all his "potential" girlfriends. All his friends using him to get into "industry". I would of preferred that to take longer.

I think Ira needs a challenger. It would be interesting if another "arch-angel" cheated and have a Nephilim offspring in "hinding" or proving itself.

Anyways, thank you for writing this, and please continue.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Part 7 has been upload, waiting on lit to approve it.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
A Lot of New Information, But How Trustworthy Is It?

Before I get to the meat of the review, I just wanted to say I like that you integrated the black eyed children internet thing into this. That was actually pretty cool. I also liked that you knew the proper term, nephilim, for a human/angel hybrid. Well, technically speaking “nephilim” is the plural form, but it’s actually rather difficult to find an authoritative source on what the singular form is.

So the big development this chapter is that now Lucifer is living with Ira’s family. I mean, technically it’s her family too, but still. There’s a lot of exposition here, most of it going for the God Is Evil and Satan Is Good idea, except of course that A) our only source on that is Lucifer, who of course would paint herself as the hero, and B) what with the hellfire, rotting hell hounds, getting people to sell their souls, lake of lava, screams of the damned, etc., she’s still coming off about the way one would expect.

I will admit, though, that the mention that angels are female and that they’ll be coming after Ira does make me nervous. I have this thing about bad things happening to female angels; depending on how bad it is it can make me really depressed.

One last thing I would like to make note of is that Judeo-Christian angels aren’t inherently male. The NAMES are masculine because of the gendered nature of Hebrew as a language, but angels themselves are supposed to be unfathomably ancient beings, predating the universe (or at least being roughly as old as the universe) and thus the concept of sexual reproduction, so they wouldn’t actually be either male or female. Obviously that doesn’t apply to this story, but I just figured I’d mention it.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
WAA

WAA your editor and proof reader needs how to read, spell and use grammar correctly !!

So many spelling errors, wrong words in wrong places and wierd sentences detract from an otherwise really brilliant and fascinating read 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Jagnag FYI:

In just that little five line comment you spent so long typing? There are three errors...

Enjoy!

And Have a good day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😳

Are you telling me that Shaed’s Trampoline is devil music?!?!

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

No, I just like the song.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who is his grandfather

Who is Iris is grandfather

soul71soul71about 4 years agoAuthor

Lucifer's son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. More and more please.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another nice twist and then another open ending. What's so special about this theater?

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe35 months ago

Bridgette doesn't have very genuine love for Ira, because in Part 1, when Ira was defending himself,well was rather rudely, but his sister got furious over it,

And now when without understanding the situation she got furious again when Vikki was embracing him in happy tears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES